7hPz.gif
IMG_6612 (resized).jpeg
harley-quinn-legends-of-the-dark-knight-1_dc-comics_silo (resized).png
tumblr_ndd9vhv4uu1qedb29o1_500.gif
IMG_1836 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1833 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1832 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

4 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 13,405 posts in this topic. You are on page 78 of 269.
#3851 2 years ago

I doubt Spooky is going to change their business model that much to have one game being produced over the next 3+ years. Impressive with Covid they got the 750 R&M out in a year and a half.

#3852 2 years ago
Quoted from Groo:

I doubt Spooky is going to change their business model that much to have one game being produced over the next 3+ years. Impressive with Covid they got the 750 R&M out in a year and a half.

They already did as they are now introducing three tiers.

#3853 2 years ago

If I had to put a guess out there I'm guessing a run of 1000 to 1500, edition amounts dependant on buyer preference. Maybe some limited amounts to the collector's edition

#3854 2 years ago

Having multiple tiers is a change yes, but doubling or potentially tripling the output of a machine/theme is a bit much. They have expanded multiple times though so maybe they can pump out that many.

#3855 2 years ago
Quoted from PunkPin:

If I had to put a guess out there I'm guessing a run of 1000 to 1500, edition amounts dependant on buyer preference. Maybe some limited amounts to the collector's edition

I'm not going to say maybe some limited amounts to the collector's edition, I'm going to say definitely. Part of what makes a collector edition is having a smaller run of them. 500 max IMO of the collector edition.

#3856 2 years ago

A new Haloween trailer just dropped so.. maybe this?

#3857 2 years ago
Quoted from SantaEatsCheese:

A new Haloween trailer just dropped so.. maybe this?

581eac764e03e04766b03197ddde316a (resized).jpeg581eac764e03e04766b03197ddde316a (resized).jpeg
#3858 2 years ago

Michael Myers agrees

#3859 2 years ago
Quoted from SantaEatsCheese:A new Haloween trailer just dropped so.. maybe this?

Holy sheeets they used the Halloween 3 masks. Trailer looks awesome.

#3860 2 years ago
Quoted from mrclean:

I'm not going to say maybe some limited amounts to the collector's edition, I'm going to say definitely. Part of what makes a collector edition is having a smaller run of them. 500 max IMO of the collector edition.

And still might end up with less standards then collectors.. R&M was majority bloodsucker

#3861 2 years ago
Quoted from Beechwood:

Every 10 pages this thread circles around to the same things that have already been discussed.
It's like groundhog day all over again...

Every 10 pages this thread circles around to the.... Ahhhh nevermind.

#3862 2 years ago
Quoted from Beechwood:

It's like every 2 now...

Scooby vs Evil Dead: Return of Halloween on Elm Street.

Coming this Friday the 13th.

#3863 2 years ago
Quoted from Beechwood:

We gotta speculate on something.

My condolences on Edwin.

#3864 2 years ago

It'd be a huge letdown for me if it is Nightmare or Halloween.
I would presume Spooky would want a title that is attractive to pinballers around the globe, not sure if halloween and nightmare are hot anywhere else in the world other than in the US?

#3865 2 years ago

Starting to think "a Halloween themed pin" literally means Halloween is the next release. The question is will the player make shots to help Mikey M or will making the shots help people escape.

#3866 2 years ago
Quoted from Pin_Fandango:It'd be a huge letdown for me if it is Nightmare or Halloween.
I would presume Spooky would want a title that is attractive to pinballers around the globe, not sure if halloween and nightmare are hot anywhere else in the world other than in the US?

I would have to disagree with you on that.

#3867 2 years ago
Quoted from finnflash:

I would have to disagree with you on that.

Let's be honest, Spooky could make a pin about paper clips, and it would sell 1000.

They are not worried about demand as it is there in spades.

#3868 2 years ago

Joined Fang club. Add another potential buyer to the list. Any hour now?

#3869 2 years ago

Kaneda posted that he talked to Charlie this morning, and no announcement today. Take that with a grain of salt of course...

I'm still refreshing every half hour...while at work!

#3870 2 years ago
Quoted from paulbaptiste:

I'm still refreshing every half hour...

slacker

#3871 2 years ago

Kaneda posted that he talked to Charlie this morning, and no announcement today.

*Shake-Weight*

#3872 2 years ago

Kaneda posted that he talked to Charlie this morning, and no announcement today. Take that with a grain of salt of course...
I'm still refreshing every half hour...while at work!

They really gonna push it to the last day of June? *Sad noises...

#3873 2 years ago
Quoted from Pin_Fandango:

They probably arent too worried about overseas sales, they will sell out in the states, regardless of theme IMO.

#3874 2 years ago
Quoted from greenhoody:

They really gonna push it to the last day of June? *Sad noises...

Last update said we will know in a couple weeks, Spooky did not say by the end of June in that statement.

#3875 2 years ago

The reality is that news reaches more people when announced on a Monday or Tuesday. It's why every DVD announcement is always on a Tuesday.

For PR, want to spread good news? Announce on a Monday or Tuesday? Want to announce bad news/do damage control? Announce on a Friday.

#3876 2 years ago

I joined the fang club a few weeks ago. Can anyone tell me what the process will be for buying the new game? Online, phone sales or distributors?

#3877 2 years ago

If your holding your breath for a reveal today...well...I’ll see you in the afterlife.

#3878 2 years ago

Has there been a reveal today that there won’t be a reveal today?

#3879 2 years ago

Well rumors were revealed that there will be no reveal.

Quoted from oneballjab:

Has there been a reveal today that there won’t be a reveal today?

#3881 2 years ago
Quoted from djsolzs:

Well rumors were revealed that there will be no reveal.

So basically there are rumors that the reveal that was rumored is now rumored to not be today according to rumors.

#3882 2 years ago
Quoted from Xelz:

So basically there are rumors that the reveal that was rumored is now rumored to not be today according to rumors.

…yeah that what I heard

#3883 2 years ago
Quoted from curban:

Sounds like Kaneda pissed him off, and now we all gotta wait.

where did you hear that?

#3884 2 years ago
Quoted from rai:

where did you hear that?

Alright, just making shit up. Sorry. I’ll retract that.

#3885 2 years ago

Can someone start the today reveal
rumour again please, i was down with that rumour.

#3886 2 years ago

Spooky missed the opportunity to play on this era's reveals with a trailer for a trailer for a trailer.

#3887 2 years ago

You’ll know when the game is going to be revealed when the game is revealed. That’s the secret.

#3888 2 years ago
Quoted from Llabnip1972:

I joined the fang club a few weeks ago. Can anyone tell me what the process will be for buying the new game? Online, phone sales or distributors?

Any of the above should work. I think they've beefed up the website (it struggled with the launch of R+M) and that's probably your best bet if you're trying to get a super low production number. I believe distributors were given production 'slots' last time around, so Dist. A would get machines #50-60 and #120-130, Dist. B would get #70-80 and #100-110, etc, so it can be hard to predict when exactly you'll receive your game regardless of what route you go. People went nuts trying to figure out the correlation between Purchase Order # and Game # last time.

My advice is to go through a distributor if you have one you like, and if not just go through the website. Don't stress about your game # and enjoy the ride. I just received my Rick + Morty #737 last week and couldn't be happier with it. Spooky is an absolutely awesome company, the best people in the business to be giving your money to and I can't wait to see what they've got going on with this new game.

#3889 2 years ago
Quoted from Pin_Fandango:It'd be a huge letdown for me if it is Nightmare or Halloween.

You have no idea... Take a look into one hobby then a hobby that chains to it and so forth.. research it, get all up in the facebook and hobby groups/forums... eventually you will wonder down enough rabbit holes to realize a entire network of American culture around the globe in the billions of dollars. Yes Horror/Sci Fi related!

Wait here is a example Pinball Brothers Alien... !

#3890 2 years ago

I'm thinking I should stop checking this post and just wait for youtube to tell me Spooky posted a new video.

#3891 2 years ago

Yeah, those franchises are alive and strong. Look at conventions. If you aren't into it, you don't have any idea...much like I don't know how popular guys dressing as ponies was until recently.

#3892 2 years ago

Come on Spooky, pull the curtain back on this baby!

27EB9108-A0FF-4383-B37C-32A9D384A445 (resized).jpeg27EB9108-A0FF-4383-B37C-32A9D384A445 (resized).jpeg
#3893 2 years ago
Quoted from oneballjab:

Come on Spooky, pull the curtain back on this baby! [quoted image]

TWIN PEAKS CONFIRMED???

tprr (resized).jpgtprr (resized).jpg
#3894 2 years ago

For reference, Spooky announced R&M on Dec 4th 2019 (a Weds) and then revealed the machine on Dec 16th 2019 (a Monday).

#3895 2 years ago
Quoted from Pin_Fandango:

It’s not. Why has everyone forgotten the teaser cabinet art pic? Many of you have the memory of a goldfish.

#3896 2 years ago
Quoted from Vitty:

For reference, Spooky announced R&M on Dec 5th 2019 (a Thursday) and then revealed the machine on Dec 16th 2019 (a Monday).

For reference today is Friday so that theory is busted.

#3897 2 years ago
Quoted from Vitty:

For reference, Spooky announced R&M on Dec 5th 2019 (a Thursday) and then revealed the machine on Dec 16th 2019 (a Monday).

The game sold out on Monday Dec 16th

#3898 2 years ago
Quoted from BallyKISS1978:

It’s not. Why has everyone forgotten the teaser cabinet art pic? Many of you have the memory of a goldfish.

That could be such a close up shot that you would not even notice it if you were to see the whole picture.
There is nothing in the teaser that screams it's not NoES.

#3899 2 years ago
Quoted from finnflash:

That could be such a close up shot that you would not even notice it if you were to see the whole picture.
There is nothing in the teaser that screams it's not NoES.

Exactly...hell even Ben said no one was close to being correct of what that pic represented. The reality is no one, not even BallyKISS1978 has any idea what is right or wrong.

#3900 2 years ago
Quoted from BallyKISS1978:

I have not seen the teaser cabinet art, where can I find it?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
€ 110.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

4,900 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Fargo, ND
6,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
North Aurora, IL
$ 11.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 100.00
Playfield - Protection
Chrome Candy

€ 30.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

5,900 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Lexington, KY
$ 75.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
Chrome Candy

$ 49.99
$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

$ 575.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Gameroom Bling

$ 15.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Game Room Info Shop

$ 95.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 13,500.00
$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinbald Mods

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
GMods

$ 63.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Cento Creations

$ 15.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 169.95
Lighting - Other
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 24.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 13,405 posts in this topic. You are on page 78 of 269.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/spooky-2021-game-speculation-thread/page/78?hl=gorbiie and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.