7hPz.gif
IMG_6612 (resized).jpeg
harley-quinn-legends-of-the-dark-knight-1_dc-comics_silo (resized).png
tumblr_ndd9vhv4uu1qedb29o1_500.gif
IMG_1836 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1833 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1832 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

4 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 13,399 posts in this topic. You are on page 76 of 268.
#3751 2 years ago
Quoted from BallyKISS1978:

Please spooky announce already. I can’t take anymore of these speculations that are clearly wrong. Did you not see the teaser pic of the art on the cabinet? Your sounding dazed and confused.

I've seen the teaser pic. Have you seen it, on weed?!

I have no idea what it will be. Just having fun.

#3752 2 years ago
Quoted from snakesnsparklers:

Remember the obvious hint: STACKED and LOADED.
I'm pretty sure STACKED refers to the multiple upper pf stack. What about loaded? Did Charlie simply mean the game is loaded with features and mechs, or is LOADED a clue to the theme???

I would now guess the stacked and loaded reference is to the up kicker mech. I'm guessing you can load it up with 3 stacked balls. Pure speculation on my part

#3753 2 years ago

I think I figured it out. Stacked clearly refers to the layered formations of jade veins inside the Hpakant mines in Myanmar. This led me to think of the stone Jaguar statue with jade eyes inside the El Castillo pyramid in Chichen Itza. So clearly Stacked refers to a cat. Loaded is a reference to gunpowder which explodes, much like a very large star would explode as a super nova. The brightest star in the sky is Sirius, also known as the Dog Star, it’s also part of the constellation Canis Major, which is a dog. So Loaded has to mean Dog.

Therefore I have deduced that Stacked and Loaded could only point to:
15BD9035-8F1B-4D42-AC0C-94E2C1065D53 (resized).jpeg15BD9035-8F1B-4D42-AC0C-94E2C1065D53 (resized).jpeg

#3754 2 years ago
Quoted from Zablon:

You are all way wrong.
It's Space Jam 2. To be announced with the release of the movie.

so this was suggested 65 days ago. I could see this happening. upper playfield be a basket ball court?

#3755 2 years ago

Calling it, it's Beetlejuice.

There are three locations: the house, the replica town, and the underworld.

I'm probably wrong but there's a chance with the 3 playfields.

#3756 2 years ago

Y'all and your crazy guesses.. I mean, those inserts are CLEARLY from Atari Kangaroo.. how could the theme be anything different???

k (resized).pngk (resized).png
#3757 2 years ago

Your really reaching. Seriously that’s a stretch. No way those are stones in a boiler room. Your looking for something that is not there.

No matter what it is, I just want this guy to be wrong.

#3758 2 years ago

Spooky! We know you are reading these! Can you pop in and eliminate one pin theme? Even if it is just telling us it is not My Little Pony, Friendship is Magic?

#3759 2 years ago
Quoted from SantaEatsCheese:

Spooky! We know you are reading these! Can you pop in and eliminate one pin theme? Even if it is just telling us it is not My Little Pony, Friendship is Magic?

Why bother? People just keep guessing the themes that Ben has already ruled out or said were terrible ideas anyway.

#3760 2 years ago

Predator so it can sit next to Alien. Perfect theme for Spooky.

#3761 2 years ago
Quoted from Betelgeuse:

Why bother? People just keep guessing the themes that Ben has already ruled out or said were terrible ideas anyway.

D6A2F91A-5471-4D89-B7C4-E79E5203F0C1 (resized).jpegD6A2F91A-5471-4D89-B7C4-E79E5203F0C1 (resized).jpeg
#3762 2 years ago

I haven't seen anyone mention Evil Dead yet. Could be that.

#3763 2 years ago

Please spooky announce already. I can’t take anymore of these speculations that are clearly wrong. Did you not see the teaser pic of the art on the cabinet? Your sounding dazed and confused.

I am really impressed with the theorized mockups from @proco. The only problem now is when Spooky announces, these will cease to develop and they are awesome!

#3764 2 years ago

Whatever the theme is, this looks like one awesome and crazy-as-sh*t pin. I love the idea of subways replacing (or adding to) return-to-flipper ramps when the PF real estate is taken up by other things like upper playfields.

#3765 2 years ago
Quoted from metallik:

Chunked - ham
Covered - cheese
Smothered - onions
Peppered - jalapenos
Capped - mushrooms
Diced - tomatoes
Topped - chili
Scattered - not in a ring
Well - extra crispy

Have you been to Waffle House recently? They cut these down to like two toppings. Sucks.

#3766 2 years ago
Quoted from mbwalker:

Edit: Oops..those would be for the slings. My bad.
Still got a couple of solenoids here you need to add. Maybe popup posts? If so, awfully close to the flippers.
[quoted image]

You sure those aren't BOOBS ?! I still say it's Piranha 3DD

3DD_PINSIDE (resized).png3DD_PINSIDE (resized).png
#3767 2 years ago
Quoted from mrclean:

[quoted image]

motorboat multi ball?

#3768 2 years ago

Somehow we always circle back to Boomers Hornyposting.

Quoted from mrclean:

[quoted image]

Quoted from Kkoss24:

motorboat multi ball?

#3769 2 years ago
Quoted from Kkoss24:

motorboat multi ball?

Just wait until your married for a long ass time and forget what one looks like lmao

#3770 2 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Have you been to Waffle House recently? They cut these down to like two toppings. Sucks.

Was there earlier in the week, got 'em my way no problem. They're simplifying the menus but if you look at "all the way" the ingredients are all still there

https://www.wafflehouse.com/nutrition/hashbrowns/

So those middle inserts on the new Spooky game, maybe they're a stack of pancakes or waffles?

#3771 2 years ago

Or a bud ass sammy .

277A75AF-59AC-4D81-93E0-FF24B4BA87C1 (resized).jpeg277A75AF-59AC-4D81-93E0-FF24B4BA87C1 (resized).jpeg
#3772 2 years ago
freddypin (resized).pngfreddypin (resized).png
#3773 2 years ago

Now that's a pretty educated guess (Shaggy sammich)

#3774 2 years ago
Quoted from SantaEatsCheese:

I'll go out on a limb and confirm "My Little Pony, Friendship is Magic" is not a theme being done by Spooky Pinball.

The playfield thing guys, the quote was "multiple playable upper playfields". Y'all are thinking too two-dimensionally.

--
Rob Anthony
Pinball Classics
http://LockWhenLit.com
Quality Board Work - In Home Service
LockWhenLit at gmail dot com

#3775 2 years ago
Quoted from Borygard:

I'll go out on a limb and confirm "My Little Pony, Friendship is Magic" is not a theme being done by Spooky Pinball

My daughter is super disappointed now, thanks.

#3776 2 years ago
Quoted from Borygard:I'll go out on a limb and confirm "My Little Pony, Friendship is Magic" is not a theme being done by Spooky Pinball.
The playfield thing guys, the quote was "multiple playable upper playfields". Y'all are thinking too two-dimensionally.
--
Rob Anthony
Pinball Classics

I can confirm that it is not "My Little Pony, Friendship is Magic".

#3777 2 years ago
Quoted from Borygard:

I'll go out on a limb and confirm "My Little Pony, Friendship is Magic" is not a theme being done by Spooky Pinball.
--
Rob Anthony
Pinball Classics

So...Dredd Warzone? with the tower?

#3778 2 years ago

So how about an upper playfield stacked on top of an upper playfield? Has that been done before?

#3779 2 years ago

So what exactly is the theory on this ? Is it 3 drops to the same subway that all lead to a single elevator inlane mech ? If so is it possible these are hidden shots and there’s another P/F above this area maybe something like IJ or LotR has ? Bear with me I’m putting the effort in to learn the pinball language lmao

61671FC0-5A35-43DF-B718-1D9FCAF5992E (resized).png61671FC0-5A35-43DF-B718-1D9FCAF5992E (resized).png
#3780 2 years ago
Quoted from bestbrad:

So how about an upper playfield stacked on top of an upper playfield? Has that been done before?

GnR has that

#3781 2 years ago

Somewhat

#3782 2 years ago
Quoted from bestbrad:

Pinball Circus comes to mind.

#3783 2 years ago

Also I understand this might not (probably not) be a completed populated PF but what would these holes be for situated like they are other than another upper ?

C86C9A62-F810-45BF-BD85-C33FE73A664D (resized).pngC86C9A62-F810-45BF-BD85-C33FE73A664D (resized).png
#3784 2 years ago
Quoted from Kkoss24:

So what exactly is the theory on this ? Is it 3 drops to the same subway that all lead to a single elevator inlane mech ? If so is it possible these are hidden shots and there’s another P/F above this area maybe something like IJ or LotR has ? Bear with me I’m putting the effort in to learn the pinball language lmao
[quoted image]

Maybe something like a 2 level version of the 3 level time expander from Dr Who? Level 1 - 2 saucer locks, level 2 - 5 targets, level 3 - 3 flip-in targets and path to subway. Love that mech. Too bad it was never used again...

#3785 2 years ago

Not holes but screws my bad .

#3786 2 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Maybe something like a 2 level version of the 3 level time expander from Dr Who? Love that mech. Too bad it was never used again...

I have not seen this one anywhere Ill check that out thanks buddy.

#3787 2 years ago

So what was the source of the rumored reveal tomorrow? There was a few posts on here talking about hearing this or chatter, never gave specifics.

#3788 2 years ago
Quoted from Chuckwebster:

I would now guess the stacked and loaded reference is to the up kicker mech. I'm guessing you can load it up with 3 stacked balls. Pure speculation on my part

You lock 4 in the towers, the 5th forms voltron

#3789 2 years ago
Quoted from manadams:

So what was the source of the rumored reveal tomorrow? There was a few posts on here talking about hearing this or chatter, never gave specifics.

I think someone here admitted it was wishful thinking…just to give us pinsiders hope.

#3790 2 years ago
Quoted from bestbrad:

That's what I assume they meant by "stacked" after we heard about multiple upper playfields.

#3791 2 years ago

Well there’s only 6 days left in the month ,I wouldn’t think they would pivot from the stated June reveal .Spooky seems very professional and coordinated .

#3792 2 years ago
Quoted from MrCandyPants:

You lock 4 in the towers, the 5th forms voltron

Confirmed...The Dark Tower!!!

images (resized).jpegimages (resized).jpeg
#3793 2 years ago

The drywall screws in pairs with a small elec component to the left is killing me .Unless it’s a flipper controlled lane to move the ball down some sort of maze .Does this make any sense ?

EAC0C637-12AF-40D9-9236-11043666E0DC (resized).pngEAC0C637-12AF-40D9-9236-11043666E0DC (resized).png
#3794 2 years ago
Quoted from Kkoss24:

The drywall screws in pairs with a small elec component to the left is killing me .Unless it’s a flipper controlled lane to move the ball down some sort of maze .Does this make any sense ?
[quoted image]

Are you talking about the rollover switch at the top? Or what looks to be some sort of light socket or vertical leaf switch of some type at the bottom?

#3795 2 years ago
Quoted from Calfdemon:

Are you talking about the rollover switch at the top? Or what looks to be a light socket of some type at the bottom?

just the drywall (i think) screws that are in pairs that go through the underside of P/F to the far left of the pic .

#3796 2 years ago

and this where a paired screw would be following the pattern

756DF7D3-483C-4D37-8689-0623E3177771 (resized).png756DF7D3-483C-4D37-8689-0623E3177771 (resized).png
#3797 2 years ago
Quoted from Kkoss24:

just the drywall (i think) screws that are in pairs that go through the underside of P/F to the far left of the pic .

Ah, I see them now. Interesting...

Well, the upper component is a rollover switch which I would assume is part of an orbit as there is one on the other side of the upper playfield as well. Not sure what the screws would be holding though.

#3798 2 years ago
Quoted from Calfdemon:

Ah, I see them now. Interesting...

That’s a lot of real estate there .

#3799 2 years ago

Another thing I don’t see any pics complete from side to side .Is it possible this is a widebody ?

#3800 2 years ago

Last thing .If those are drywall screws they’re mounting something big and permanent .They did say mechs will pop out without taking anything apart .

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 16.50
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus
Plastics
$ 19.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Other
17,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Alexandria, VA
$ 30.00
Playfield - Protection
NinjaCamp Mods
Protection
$ 29.90
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
Toys/Add-ons
$ 45.00
Playfield - Other
NinjaCamp Mods
Other
$ 29.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ScottieIA Mods
Toys/Add-ons
$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
$ 19.99
Cabinet - Other
FlipMods
Other
Machine - For Sale
Omaha, NE
Trade
Machine - For Trade
O'fallon, MO
$ 35.00
Lighting - Led
Lermods
Led
$ 125.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods
Toys/Add-ons
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinSound
Sound/Speakers
$ 80.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Reflex Mods
Shooter rods
$ 110.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
Shooter rods
$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
$ 300.00
$ 5.00
Lighting - Backbox
Gameroom Mods
Backbox
$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods
Protection
$ 115.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Raiden Mods
Toys/Add-ons
Machine - For Sale
Los Angeles, CA
$ 8,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms
Pinball Machine
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball
Protection
$ 120.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn
Decorations
Cabinet - Decals
Space Coast Pinball
Decals
$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
Chrome Candy
Protection
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 13,399 posts in this topic. You are on page 76 of 268.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/spooky-2021-game-speculation-thread/page/76?hl=manadams and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.