7hPz.gif
IMG_6612 (resized).jpeg
harley-quinn-legends-of-the-dark-knight-1_dc-comics_silo (resized).png
tumblr_ndd9vhv4uu1qedb29o1_500.gif
IMG_1836 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1833 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1832 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

4 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 13,399 posts in this topic. You are on page 53 of 268.
#2601 2 years ago
Quoted from klr650:

My one and only guess is "What We Do In The Shadows." No logical reason other than it's vampire-themed and (sort of) funny...

I wish. WWDITS is the best TV show since The Office. Even funnier than the movie, just an absolute masterpiece.

#2602 2 years ago
Quoted from theadicts77:

I wish. WWDITS is the best TV show since The Office. Even funnier than the movie, just an absolute masterpiece.

I'd take an IT Crowd pin over a WWDITS pin :p

#2603 2 years ago

Do we know if it's licensed? That would be a good hint if not. Also I'd like to know, is it a license from a movie, television show, comic, game, or other? That'd be a good hint

#2604 2 years ago
Quoted from Chet_Hardbody:

Do we know if it's licensed? That would be a good hint if not. Also I'd like to know, is it a license from a movie, television show, comic, game, or other? That'd be a good hint

We're told it isn't Scooby
We're told it isn't Beetlejuice
We're told it isn't Evil Dead (not necessarily not AoD)

There was a slight hint that it is not a movie license

Of course all of these could be BS.

So, ultimately, we know nothing.

#2605 2 years ago
Quoted from Zablon:

We're told it isn't Scooby
We're told it isn't Beetlejuice
We're told it isn't Evil Dead (not necessarily not AoD)
There was a slight hint that it is not a movie license
Of course all of these could be BS.
So, ultimately, we know nothing.

gotcha, thanks

#2606 2 years ago
Quoted from WODKA:

What about Dragons Lair? Someone guessed the creator of the homebrew dissapeared because some manufacturer picked him up.

He came back about 4 months ago and explained that he finished the table as a virtual pinball machine and sold the one-off he made here on pinside.

#2607 2 years ago
Quoted from Kkoss24:

Also as far as the 3 stooges goes I have 2 words for you …..Niagra Falls!

Slowly I turned!

#2608 2 years ago
Quoted from tp:

Dracula's castle.

Castle you say ...

IMG_5924(1) (resized).jpgIMG_5924(1) (resized).jpg
#2609 2 years ago
Quoted from WODKA:

What about Dragons Lair? Someone guessed the creator of the homebrew dissapeared because some manufacturer picked him up.

That was my guess as well when the picture was posted. I'd be all for it!

#2610 2 years ago
Quoted from chad:

Castle you say ...

chiller-video-game-a4ed9793-5085-431a-9d05-dcda8017c0b-resize-750 (resized).jpegchiller-video-game-a4ed9793-5085-431a-9d05-dcda8017c0b-resize-750 (resized).jpeg
#2611 2 years ago

Dragon's Lair could be really cool. I don't think it's a license that's going to drive sales though. I'm guessing most in the general public have never heard of the game. I assume video game licenses must be difficult to work with, because there are so many that would seem perfect. I'd personally be interested in Zelda, Sonic, Mega Man, Castlevania, Metroid, Resident Evil, Grand Theft Auto, or Red Dead Redemption. I could also think Deadpool has shown how well a fighting game could work. I'd take another crack at Street Fighter or first crack at Mortal Kombat and Smash Bros. The later would probably be a licensing nightmare. Pokemon also seems pretty obvious. Lots of untapped game licenses out there.

#2612 2 years ago

Or... You Can't Do That on Television?

cd27fbf1969ee0e2d15de270d5cea76c (resized).pngcd27fbf1969ee0e2d15de270d5cea76c (resized).png
#2613 2 years ago

This one is much better!!

#2614 2 years ago

House of Dark Shadows

LTG : )

#2615 2 years ago

Uhg! 40 new posts....
and all we got is Ben's A-maze-ing.

So ......The Shining? Seems like to slow burn of a film for pinball.
Labyrinth? Love Jim Henson, and Jennifer Connally, but not a great movie. Good ,but not great.

#2616 2 years ago
Quoted from lpeters82:

Dragon's Lair could be really cool. I don't think it's a license that's going to drive sales though. I'm guessing most in the general public have never heard of the game. I assume video game licenses must be difficult to work with, because there are so many that would seem perfect. I'd personally be interested in Zelda, Sonic, Mega Man, Castlevania, Metroid, Resident Evil, Grand Theft Auto, or Red Dead Redemption. I could also think Deadpool has shown how well a fighting game could work. I'd take another crack at Street Fighter or first crack at Mortal Kombat and Smash Bros. The later would probably be a licensing nightmare. Pokemon also seems pretty obvious. Lots of untapped game licenses out there.

I was thinking about that too. Or anything AD&D.

6E93F43A-0FCA-4AF3-94D6-D770F531DE01 (resized).jpeg6E93F43A-0FCA-4AF3-94D6-D770F531DE01 (resized).jpeg

#2617 2 years ago
Quoted from lpeters82:

Dragon's Lair could be really cool. I don't think it's a license that's going to drive sales though. I'm guessing most in the general public have never heard of the game.

I would disagree with this. Anyone in the age range we're talking who is into pinball is probably familiar with Dragon's Lair. With today's video mode pinball machines as well, it would lend itself easier to the conversion and less animations the makers would have to come up with. Let's just hope it isn't as unforgiving as the video game :p

#2618 2 years ago
Quoted from toyotaboy:

one theme i heard was A-maze-ING

Seems like a tough theme for a pin, but...okay.

a-maze-ing (resized).jpga-maze-ing (resized).jpg
#2619 2 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Seems like a tough theme for a pin, but...okay.
[quoted image]

amazing (resized).jpgamazing (resized).jpg
#2620 2 years ago

Hellraiser and Cube both have mazes...but are probably TOO spooky. IMO spooky should make a spin off company called Spoopy where they only do cartoons. I need an American Dad pin bad.

#2621 2 years ago

Children of the Corn

#2622 2 years ago

Hellraiser and Cube both have mazes...but are probably TOO spooky. IMO spooky should make a spin off company called Spoopy where they only do cartoons. I need an American Dad pin bad.

Chaz Babylon, snake venom harvester. I approve this message.

#2623 2 years ago
Quoted from Zablon:

I'd take an IT Crowd pin over a WWDITS pin :p

I would rather it was "IT"

#2624 2 years ago

Dragons Lawyer could be cool. You would have to hit certain targets within a short time frame to progress the cartoon. It’d be a cool take on the game.

#2625 2 years ago
Quoted from shlt_thunder:

Dragons Lawyer could be cool. You would have to hit certain targets within a short time frame to progress the cartoon. It’d be a cool take on the game.

get the drop down to get Jury Multiball and send that dragon to jail!

#2626 2 years ago
SalemsLot_Cover_web_1800x1800 (resized).jpgSalemsLot_Cover_web_1800x1800 (resized).jpg
#2627 2 years ago

So you spear the Dragon. He can sue you ?

LTG : )

#2628 2 years ago

Dragon's aren't covered under bird law so it could be a game changer.

#2629 2 years ago

Dragons Lawyer could be cool.

You sonovabitch I’m in.

E6264E68-3184-4715-880F-6FBF5E672A7A (resized).jpegE6264E68-3184-4715-880F-6FBF5E672A7A (resized).jpeg
#2630 2 years ago

My bad my guys, I did not know a jackass 4 was coming out this year. YouTube Trailer aired in December has 152k views, should be solid..... I would much rather see Spooky put the money into an unlicensed theme possibly with Ben IMO bc thats going to blow away most guesses I have read. The best licensed suggestion so far would be a Pin with Old Jack Burton on it. BTILC FTW boy!

#2631 2 years ago
Quoted from jellikit:

[quoted image]

That could make for a really creepy pin!!

#2632 2 years ago

I’ll get flamed for this, I’m sure, but in light of the newly released Morton Jankel Cut:

pasted_image (resized).jpegpasted_image (resized).jpeg
#2633 2 years ago

Anything from the Stephen King universe would be amazing!!!

#2634 2 years ago
Quoted from EasternBloc:

You sonovabitch I’m in.
[quoted image]

This image reminds me that older show Dinosaurs would be fun...

“Not the mama !”
“I'm the baby, gotta love me!”
“Sinclair!!!!!”

56452CA6-6BE7-4340-A550-5DE995608D00 (resized).jpeg56452CA6-6BE7-4340-A550-5DE995608D00 (resized).jpeg
#2635 2 years ago

Alice in Wonderland

#2636 2 years ago
Quoted from WODKA:

You mean like the pinball fx game? Bc that would be cool!

#2637 2 years ago
Quoted from Zablon:

I would disagree with this. Anyone in the age range we're talking who is into pinball is probably familiar with Dragon's Lair. With today's video mode pinball machines as well, it would lend itself easier to the conversion and less animations the makers would have to come up with. Let's just hope it isn't as unforgiving as the video game :p

You may be right about the overlap with pinball owners. I guess a part of me is still thinking about location popularity, but maybe that doesn't matter as much for a limited production game. The end ball animations would be fun.

#2638 2 years ago
Quoted from rai:

I was thinking about that too. Or anything AD&D.
[quoted image]

World of warcraft?

#2639 2 years ago
Quoted from Dr-pin:

World of warcraft?

Warcraft in general would be sick. So much you could do with the playfield - Illidan, Arthas and the Lich King.......that'd be so juicy.

#2640 2 years ago

Warcraft in general would be sick. So much you could do with the playfield - Illidan, Arthas and the Lich King.......that'd be so juicy.

whatever they make I hope it is something with a little humour, it makes the whole pinball experience more rewarding for me.

#2641 2 years ago
Quoted from RusticatedBelt:

I’ll get flamed for this, I’m sure, but in light of the newly released Morton Jankel Cut:
[quoted image]

Super-Mario-Bros-Movie-Delete-Scene-Koopa-Dennis (resized).jpgSuper-Mario-Bros-Movie-Delete-Scene-Koopa-Dennis (resized).jpgsmb_koopa  (resized).JPGsmb_koopa (resized).JPG
#2642 2 years ago

Whoops I meant to write Dragons Layer which is also a very different game than Dragons Lair.

#2643 2 years ago

Do we know the announcement date?

#2644 2 years ago

Yes, but it’s a secret

Quoted from Rockytop:

#2645 2 years ago

“Never give up,never surrender!”
Such a great movie!

8AB678CD-AA71-435D-A952-3C3622EEBE7F (resized).jpeg8AB678CD-AA71-435D-A952-3C3622EEBE7F (resized).jpeg
#2646 2 years ago

This could be a killer theme for pinball.

EF3622F7-F55B-4405-9D0F-1770E84E7C99 (resized).jpegEF3622F7-F55B-4405-9D0F-1770E84E7C99 (resized).jpeg

#2647 2 years ago
Quoted from pinbutterball:

Quoted from pinbutterball:

I can see clearly that you know nothing about the law

#2648 2 years ago

Little Shop of Horrors would be awesome ...

DA58F0D4-7501-4363-B069-77EF814BFFAF (resized).jpegDA58F0D4-7501-4363-B069-77EF814BFFAF (resized).jpeg
#2649 2 years ago
Quoted from Rockytop:

Yes charlie told us all yesterday, but were gonna keep it to ourselves.
Sorry.

#2650 2 years ago
Quoted from mrclean:

Little Shop of Horrors would be awesome ...
[quoted image]

Take my money now!
Such a perfect fit for Spooky, instant buy for my household.
Soundtrack brilliant, callouts from Audrey 2 and the Dentist would be hilarious, toys & art possibilities endless...No brainer!
I could see it having a ball eating plant centrepiece, open mouth with teeth drop targets for Dentist mode, and Mushnik’s flower shop up in the corner, green powder coated rails to make them look like plant tentacles.
It would be one sexy “green mean mother from outta space” Haha

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 16.50
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus
Plastics
$ 19.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Other
Trade
Machine - For Trade
Wilkes-barre, PA
$ 30.00
Playfield - Protection
NinjaCamp Mods
Protection
$ 29.90
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
Toys/Add-ons
$ 45.00
Playfield - Other
NinjaCamp Mods
Other
$ 29.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ScottieIA Mods
Toys/Add-ons
$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
$ 19.99
Cabinet - Other
FlipMods
Other
9,300 (OBO)
6,295 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Burlington, NC
$ 35.00
Lighting - Led
Lermods
Led
$ 125.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods
Toys/Add-ons
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinSound
Sound/Speakers
$ 80.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Reflex Mods
Shooter rods
$ 110.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
Shooter rods
$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
$ 300.00
$ 5.00
Lighting - Backbox
Gameroom Mods
Backbox
$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods
Protection
$ 115.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Raiden Mods
Toys/Add-ons
17,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Loveland, CO
$ 8,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms
Pinball Machine
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball
Protection
$ 120.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn
Decorations
Cabinet - Decals
Space Coast Pinball
Decals
$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
Chrome Candy
Protection
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 13,399 posts in this topic. You are on page 53 of 268.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/spooky-2021-game-speculation-thread/page/53?hl=watkinsd13 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.