7hPz.gif
IMG_6612 (resized).jpeg
harley-quinn-legends-of-the-dark-knight-1_dc-comics_silo (resized).png
tumblr_ndd9vhv4uu1qedb29o1_500.gif
IMG_1836 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1833 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1832 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

4 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 13,405 posts in this topic. You are on page 49 of 269.
#2401 2 years ago

Finally been waiting long time... Lo Pan can now call distributor ...

hqdefault (resized).jpghqdefault (resized).jpg
#2402 2 years ago

If it is BTILC the Here’s what old Jack Burton says...

FB47077A-C967-43FE-9053-BD269C2AFBDF (resized).jpegFB47077A-C967-43FE-9053-BD269C2AFBDF (resized).jpeg
#2403 2 years ago

Got my fang club package!!

20210605_190706 (resized).jpg20210605_190706 (resized).jpg
#2404 2 years ago

I know I am new here but how about The Hangover. Charlie's video of Ben looks like he is hungover and the spooky post of the evil dead poster is labled as feeling happy with Jesse Rice who has a song called Hangout with a Hangover....

#2405 2 years ago
Quoted from SurlyATDM3:

I know I am new here but how about The Hangover. Charlie's video of Ben looks like he is hungover and the spooky post of the evil dead poster is labled as feeling happy with Jesse Rice who has a song called Hangout with a Hangover....

Only if it has a trunk multi all with Dr. Ken popping out!

3778C77E-7E19-4548-AD18-DDD9679A7953 (resized).png3778C77E-7E19-4548-AD18-DDD9679A7953 (resized).png
#2406 2 years ago

Evil dead or any John carpenter movie I'm getting butter cabinet and all the fixings.

#2407 2 years ago
Quoted from Tiki-Ed:

Only if it has a trunk multi all with Dr. Ken popping out!
[quoted image]

Toodle Ooo motha fuckaaaa when you drain.

tenor.giftenor.gif
#2408 2 years ago
zzzz (resized).jpgzzzz (resized).jpgzzzz1 (resized).jpgzzzz1 (resized).jpgzzzz2 (resized).jpgzzzz2 (resized).jpg
#2409 2 years ago

Goonies would seriously be one of the best opportunities for a pinball machine ever.

How about a completely overlooked movie with great opportunity for modes, toys, stages, stories...

The Princess Bride.

Discuss amongst yourselves

#2410 2 years ago

Ok finally got to unpack my Fang club merch!

Here’s some pics and I threw in a can of beer for perspective because I thought this was going to be bigger. (And before you wise guys say anything.... that’s NOT what she said)

03B31DF6-EC93-4C5B-A1CC-18F4C92BD84A (resized).jpeg03B31DF6-EC93-4C5B-A1CC-18F4C92BD84A (resized).jpeg58BD4143-D75A-45CF-963C-2900F2F9389B (resized).jpeg58BD4143-D75A-45CF-963C-2900F2F9389B (resized).jpegBD4F2900-3152-49E0-AB5E-ABE4E05CC5DF (resized).jpegBD4F2900-3152-49E0-AB5E-ABE4E05CC5DF (resized).jpegCBDC071C-DEE2-44CE-AB35-E7F7A3E46B8C (resized).jpegCBDC071C-DEE2-44CE-AB35-E7F7A3E46B8C (resized).jpeg
#2411 2 years ago
Quoted from MajorDrainer:

[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

I've imagined the pin for years. I would want to see the wizard mode as a Warriors/Dreamscape crossover that starts with Luther rolling up and doing the "come out and play-ay" thing at the end of Warriors which becomes hypnotic until the setting morphs into Dreamscape where you have to battle Luther/Tommy as he morphs repeatedly as you advance the mode and defeat his various fantastical forms while collecting insane weapons you'll need to ultimately finish the job. The fantasy setting of Dreamscape would be unexpected and would provide fertile soil for an unprecedented wizard mode.

#2412 2 years ago
Quoted from Pinball-Obsessed:

Here’s some pics and I threw in a can of beer for perspective because I thought this was going to be bigger. (And before you wise guys say anything.... that’s NOT what she said)

She'd need more than one beer for a bigger perspective.

LTG : )

#2413 2 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

She'd need more than one beer for a bigger perspective.

That’s why I always use airline bottles in my comparisons.

#2414 2 years ago

In case any of you are wondering what you get from Stern for joining their club. You get a plastic cup, a bandana a couple 3D stickers (with 3D glasses that might fit a toddlers face) and a change/token purse?

Yeah, I think Spooky is the winner here!

Here’s a pic;

5BEA4C12-E5AC-4A4A-860E-562C791739DE (resized).jpeg5BEA4C12-E5AC-4A4A-860E-562C791739DE (resized).jpeg
#2415 2 years ago

I love AOD, Return of the Living Dead, Warriors, Scooby Doo, pretty much everything mentioned as a lifelong horror movie/spooky fan. I really hope it’s painfully obvious and it’s a Bela/Dracula pin. If it’s something I don’t want I’m still glad to join the Fang Club and get some cool swag while supporting a cool boutique pinball manufacturer.

#2416 2 years ago

In case any of you are wondering what you get from Stern for joining their club. You get a plastic cup, a bandana a couple 3D stickers (with 3D glasses that might fit a toddlers face) and a change/token purse?
Here’s a pic;[quoted image]

I didnt get that much from Stern. I got a hat and keychain.

#2417 2 years ago

Take my money Spooky

BD4675CD-10FC-4F1F-91A5-14E185CFA4E2 (resized).pngBD4675CD-10FC-4F1F-91A5-14E185CFA4E2 (resized).png
#2418 2 years ago

What a waste. I was expecting a lot more after RM

#2419 2 years ago

Just got my fang club pack.

Quoted from oneballjab:

If it is BTILC the Here’s what old Jack Burton says...
[quoted image]

Agreed! I'm not trying to think of this actually happening csnt get my hopes up for a dream theme

#2420 2 years ago
Quoted from Fytr:

Kind of risky marketing move for Spooky to tease popular themes that people would want, and get excited for, and then take them away and offer... ? instead.
The ? better be really good (and somehow better than the themes they teased), or there are going to be bottles thrown.

I think that’s a tad unfair.

Spooky hasn’t teased anything much.

Except a photo of Charlie in front of a movie poster (a rebuttal to a podcast that said “Charlie doesn’t like Evil dead!!!”) and a tiny photo of the artwork.

The rest has been total speculation by people in this thread (and elsewhere)

So a bit unfair to say Spooky has been teasing any themes.

If people get disappointed - well, that’s on them.

rd

#2421 2 years ago

I'd rather that sweet bandana over a face mask.

#2422 2 years ago
Quoted from rotordave:

If people get disappointed - well, that’s on them.

Honesty, I think that’s one of the *main* reasons pinball companies keep the themes quiet.

If Stern announced a few months ago “we are currently creating The Mandalorian” ... people would go nuts, their imaginations would run wild, it’d be cool if it had a dancing Yoda, it needs 23 light sabres, it’s gotta have a tribute to the cantina band, it’s gotta blah blah blah ...

Then when it comes out, everyone gets disappointed, because no way can it live up to what they imagined.

rd

#2423 2 years ago

People just want a great playfield. It will sell out within 24 hrs……..

#2424 2 years ago
Quoted from Extraballz:

> 1/2" thick wld be great!

#2425 2 years ago
Quoted from Insanity_Falls:

It’s not Evil Dead, it’s Dawn of the Dead.

I’m an idiot, it took me all day to realize I meant to write Night of the Living Dead.

They’re coming to get you, Barbaraaaaaaaaa.

#2426 2 years ago

It is your dead parents Barbraaaaaa.

#2427 2 years ago
Quoted from rotordave:

Honesty, I think that’s one of the *main* reasons pinball companies keep the themes quiet.
If Stern announced a few months ago “we are currently creating The Mandalorian” ... people would go nuts, their imaginations would run wild, it’d be cool if it had a dancing Yoda, it needs 23 light sabres, it’s gotta have a tribute to the cantina band, it’s gotta blah blah blah ...
Then when it comes out, everyone gets disappointed, because no way can it live up to what they imagined.
rd

But this happens anyway... ...from the teaser trailer till the game play video.

#2428 2 years ago
Quoted from fatbeerdrinker:

But this happens anyway... ...from the teaser trailer till the game play video.

Yep.

JJP did it right with the GNR launch.

“Look at this!! This is what it is! Come buy one”

Left no room for any debate. It was what it was. You liked it or you didn’t.

rd

#2429 2 years ago

Gimme tombstone or punisher! Don’t fuck that shit up spooky! Don’t be candy ass those machines. I want the real deal!

#2430 2 years ago
pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
#2432 2 years ago
Quoted from rotordave:

rd

A moving Grogu would be a no brainier though right? .... oh wait, scrap that

#2433 2 years ago

Stacked and Loaded could be referring to the amount of featured characters. I can see them doing a sequel or paying homage to Monster Bash incorporating all of the “classic” Universal monsters... maybe twist up Medieval Madness with it perhaps call it :

Monster Mansion
Medieval Monsters
Monster Mayhem
Marvelous Monsters
Monstrosity Monsters
Creatures of the Night

8DC38337-5E67-413E-A6DB-82D8BD1C9786 (resized).jpeg8DC38337-5E67-413E-A6DB-82D8BD1C9786 (resized).jpeg

#2434 2 years ago

Do we know when we are actually going to get a reveal? Looking forward to some official news…

https://www.spookypinball.com

#2435 2 years ago

It's all heading to the same landfill...

#2436 2 years ago

Hard pass for any game featuring any Johnny Depp character.

#2437 2 years ago
Quoted from curban:

Hard pass for any game featuring any Johnny Depp character.

Even if it’s a grocery clerk with family troubles and heavy dose of ennui? Scary!

A8D9BA63-7C9B-43EA-B12E-DBA4F7F852CE (resized).jpegA8D9BA63-7C9B-43EA-B12E-DBA4F7F852CE (resized).jpeg

#2438 2 years ago
Quoted from Extraballz:

This is the best thing I've read on any forum on here ever.

This is EVERYTHING.

#2439 2 years ago
Quoted from Gunnut40:

Gimme tombstone or punisher! Don’t fuck that shit up spooky! Don’t be candy ass those machines. I want the real deal!

Tombstone is a great freaking idea!

I'm your huckleberry. Then the shootout multiball starts and you have to hit the shots to shoot all the cowboys.

#2440 2 years ago
Quoted from mrclean:Stacked and Loaded could be referring to the amount of featured characters. I can see them doing a sequel or paying homage to Monster Bash incorporating all of the “classic” Universal monsters... maybe twist up Medieval Madness with it perhaps call it :
Monster Mansion
Medieval Monsters
Monster Mayhem
Marvelous Monsters
Monstrosity Monsters
Creatures of the Night
[quoted image]

Universal Monster Madness! Abbreviation UMM...

Just don't use, as theme music, the frickin' Monster Mash!

#2441 2 years ago
Quoted from DanQverymuch:

Universal Monster Madness! Abbreviation UMM...
Just don't use, as theme music, the frickin' Monster Mash!

Yeah but you have to connect the monsters somehow. Like, I dunno, having them in a band

#2442 2 years ago
Quoted from Aeolus7:

Even if it’s a grocery clerk with family troubles and heavy dose of ennui? Scary!
[quoted image]

Where's Arnie Multiball after hitting all the shots to find him? Mama bash toy? Sign me up.

5catgk.jpg5catgk.jpg
#2443 2 years ago
Quoted from benheck:

Yeah but you have to connect the monsters somehow. Like, I dunno, having them in a band

Wait… is Spooky making a Gorillaz pin? Because that would be awesome!

#2444 2 years ago
Quoted from mrclean:

Stacked and Loaded could be referring to the amount of featured characters. I can see them doing a sequel or paying homage to Monster Bash incorporating all of the “classic” Universal monsters... maybe twist up Medieval Madness with it perhaps call it :
Monster Mansion
Medieval Monsters
Monster Mayhem
Marvelous Monsters
Monstrosity Monsters
Creatures of the Night
[quoted image]

I was skeptical but seeing all of them lined up like that and thinking about the great theme integration Spooky does, this would be fantastic. Throw in Ben reading us about MB redux and this will hold me over until Spooky does AoD.

#2445 2 years ago
Quoted from benheck:

Or have them driving around in a van, searching for intelligent life!

#2446 2 years ago
Quoted from DanQverymuch:Or have them driving around in a van, searching for intelligent life!

Yeah!

cheech (resized).JPGcheech (resized).JPG
#2447 2 years ago

Did Benheck nix everything suggested. Except PTC ?

Hmmmmm...................

#2448 2 years ago

a nightmare you say?

a nightmare on elm street?

perhaps.......a DREAM WARRIOR?

I'm reading ben like a book. This pinball shit is easy as hell.

#2449 2 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

Did Benheck nix everything suggested. Except PTC ?
Hmmmmm...................

There’s a PTC for sale in the marketplace right now. $2900 OBO. No need to keep wishing. Your dreams can come true today!

#2450 2 years ago
Quoted from Charlemagne1987:

There’s a PTC for sale in the marketplace right now. $2900 OBO. No need to keep wishing. Your dreams can come true today!

I'm holding out for the souped up updated version with huge interactive topper and increased rule set. With Fred Young doing more call outs.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 34.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Discos Pinball Mod Shop

$ 75.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
JuanSolo's modshop

$ 85.00
Lighting - Led
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

$ 120.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

Machine - For Sale
Merritt Island, FL
$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 185.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Raiden Mods

Machine - For Sale
Forest Hill, MD
$ 19.99
Cabinet - Other
FlipMods

Playfield - Decals
Pinball Invasion

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Drums, PA
$ 19.99
Cabinet - Other
FlipMods

$ 14.95
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Pimp

$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

€ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 17.99
Playfield - Plastics
Lermods

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
The Pinball Place

$ 19.99
Cabinet - Other
FlipMods

$ 29.00
Trade
Machine - For Trade
Rogers, AR
$ 65.00
Lighting - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 13,405 posts in this topic. You are on page 49 of 269.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/spooky-2021-game-speculation-thread/page/49 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.