7hPz.gif
IMG_6612 (resized).jpeg
harley-quinn-legends-of-the-dark-knight-1_dc-comics_silo (resized).png
tumblr_ndd9vhv4uu1qedb29o1_500.gif
IMG_1836 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1833 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1832 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

4 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 13,405 posts in this topic. You are on page 34 of 269.
#1651 2 years ago

Calling it right here!

MANDY!

Mandy (resized).jpegMandy (resized).jpeg
#1652 2 years ago
Quoted from rai:

I’ve sadly never seen AoD.

It's better than Beetlejuice, Goonies, Big Trouble, Monster Squad COMBINED!

(mostly because none of those movies have Bruce Campbell fighting an army of evil skeletons)

#1653 2 years ago

It would be nice to know when this is going to be revealed.

#1654 2 years ago
Quoted from Pin_Fandango:

It would be nice to know when this is going to be revealed.

Maybe June 2021?.

I am wondering what number/ how many Rick and Marty games are left to build.

#1655 2 years ago
Quoted from Calfdemon:

Sounds like you have some homework young man!
You don't have to, but if you haven't seen Evil Dead 2, I recommend watching it first as they tie into each other. You can skip the original Evil Dead for now as ED2 was a higher budget remake of it.

Thanks, I’ll try and find them, but should I still watch ED1 if I can find it or will that spoil ED2?

#1656 2 years ago
Quoted from rai:

Thanks, I’ll try and find them, but should I still watch ED1 if I can find it or will that spoil ED2?

Skip ED1 for now... Start with ED2

#1657 2 years ago
Quoted from Calfdemon:

Skip ED1 for now... Start with ED2

Ditto, no need to watch ED1 unless you become an uber fan. ED2 is ED1 remade + more. AoD picks up right where ED2 leaves.

#1658 2 years ago
Quoted from chad:

I am wondering what number/ how many Rick and Marty games are left to build.

Rumor is 1,000 games. As for R&M has to be 25 or less left...rank speculation from me on that.

#1659 2 years ago
Quoted from Calfdemon:

You can skip the original Evil Dead for now as ED2 was a higher budget remake of it.

I'm not big into horror movies, but myself and a few buddies watched ED2 a couple years ago, and we all ended up sleeping in the living room, together, with the lights on, in the fetal position.

#1660 2 years ago
Quoted from djd9617:

I'm not big into horror movies, but myself and a few buddies watched ED2 a couple years ago, and we all ended up sleeping in the living room, together, with the lights on, in the fetal position.

But laughed about it at the same time, right? There are so many great one liners in both movies that they burn themselves into your mind forever. ED2 has its moments for people that are easily scared, but AoD has pretty much zero scares in it because the humor is so over-the-top at the same time.

#1661 2 years ago

ED2 is great. The remake of ED is fun as well.

I’d watch ED2 then AOD. Then the remake with Jane Levy.

If you really want crazy, Bubba Ho Temp is next.

#1662 2 years ago
72FA7F70-F7E8-48C2-AE72-7D41B77D7642 (resized).png72FA7F70-F7E8-48C2-AE72-7D41B77D7642 (resized).png80BFEF47-3009-4B8B-9778-89A56E1535F4 (resized).png80BFEF47-3009-4B8B-9778-89A56E1535F4 (resized).png82B13C84-43C5-42A6-B911-14EB53B2BD64 (resized).png82B13C84-43C5-42A6-B911-14EB53B2BD64 (resized).pngD76E237B-BB28-40D9-9F7E-BFE45DC08572 (resized).jpegD76E237B-BB28-40D9-9F7E-BFE45DC08572 (resized).jpeg
#1663 2 years ago

Pinside rocks.

5atcf2 (resized).jpg5atcf2 (resized).jpg
#1664 2 years ago
Quoted from SantaEatsCheese:

Pinside rocks.
[quoted image]

lmfao !

#1666 2 years ago
Quoted from benheck:

(mostly because none of those movies have Bruce Campbell fighting an army of evil skeletons)

This is my...

#1667 2 years ago

I feel like Bruce is a long lost uncle who never knew me.

#1668 2 years ago

where is the reference stack and loaded from? is it from this movie?

#1669 2 years ago

Just one more please.

#1670 2 years ago

That’s a Scooby Doos haunted castle ride that was at 7 parks at one time .

#1671 2 years ago

Shit...it’s a Guy Fieri pin.

D348DC02-6A94-4F19-9547-742E5810C7D4 (resized).jpegD348DC02-6A94-4F19-9547-742E5810C7D4 (resized).jpeg
#1672 2 years ago
Quoted from SantaEatsCheese:

Pinside rocks.
[quoted image]

I will pay off a 0% credit card (which I used for Monster Bash LE) this week before the time-frame expires.

In the past two days I have gone from "time to get the asphalt driveway torn up, regraded and leveled at a less severe angle" OR "time to repaint the house" OR "time to focus on paying down mortgage quicker" TO "what's Spooky's next pin... and if I don't like it how about Mandalorian, Jurrasic Park or Hot Wheels?"

So much for early retirement! But at least I can have more fun at the end of each (very loooooooong) day and recharge for tomorrow's grind.

#1673 2 years ago
Quoted from c508:

I will pay off a 0% credit card (which I used for Monster Bash LE) this week before the time-frame expires.
In the past two days I have gone from "time to get the asphalt driveway torn up, regraded and leveled at a less severe angle" OR "time to repaint the house" OR "time to focus on paying down mortgage quicker" TO "what's Spooky's next pin... and if I don't like it how about Mandalorian, Jurrasic Park or Hot Wheels?"

So much for early retirement! But at least I can have more fun at the end of each (very loooooooong) day and recharge for tomorrow's grind.

I’ve been working 2 jobs to support this insane hobby .We will see how long this lasts .You hit the nail on the head.I’ve been real happy playing a hour before bed it winds me down .Everine needs a release .

#1674 2 years ago
Quoted from Kkoss24:

I’ve been working 2 jobs to support this insane hobby .We will see how long this lasts .You hit the nail on the head.I’ve been real happy playing a hour before bed it winds me down .Everine needs a release .

Everine sounds like a very southern name.

#1675 2 years ago
Quoted from snakesnsparklers:

Details! Does it have flippers?

Valid question

Quoted from Bryan_Kelly:

Me and a couple friends spent the weekend at Spooky Pinball this past weekend.
Damned if they aren't designing a new pinball machine!

another home-brew! sweet

#1676 2 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Everine sounds like a very southern name.

Lmao I’m practicing for when I move south .Hopefully 11-13 years from now .Loved Chicago growing up and love Crown Point IN but I’ll need the heat year round for sure .4 months of nice weather just won’t cut it .

#1677 2 years ago
Quoted from Kkoss24:

Lmao I’m practicing for when I move south .Hopefully 11-13 years from now .Loved Chicago growing up and love Crown Point IN but I’ll need the heat year round for sure .4 months of nice weather just won’t cut it .

If you're going with Everine, it better be the deep south. Sounds very Kentucky or Alabama/Mississippi.

#1678 2 years ago

If by winding down you meant swearing in multiple languages and kick things laying around in the basement, then yes, I do also wind down playing pinball before bed.

#1679 2 years ago

If by winding down you meant swearing in multiple languages and kick things laying around in the basement, then yes, I do also wind down playing pinball before bed.

Lmfao

#1680 2 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

If you're going with Everine, it better be the deep south. Sounds very Kentucky or Alabama/Mississippi.

I hear resistance exercise is where it’s at in the golden years .All food stops

#1681 2 years ago

Lmao good stops .Goodnight my batteries just wore down .

#1682 2 years ago
Quoted from benheck:

Would you even post a comment on AoD if it was the next Spooky pin? No snark here. Just trying to have fun reading something into nothing...........probably.

#1683 2 years ago
Quoted from Extraballz:

Would you even post a comment on AoD if it was the next Spooky pin? No snark here. Just trying to have fun reading something into nothing...........probably.

He's made lots of comments on it. But he has NOT said that it isn't the one.

That being said...I think he also trashed Goonies, Beetlejuice, and He-Man...wouldn't think he would do that if any of those were next...I do not recall him making lots of comments regarding Scooby though.

Or maybe he would...

#1684 2 years ago
Quoted from Zablon:

That being said...I think he also trashed Goonies, Beetlejuice, and He-Man...wouldn't think he would do that if any of those were next...I do not recall him making lots of comments regarding Scooby though.
Or maybe he would...

Scooby Doo would be an enormous seller. Inter-generational appeal worldwide up the wazoo. 1,000 would not be nearly enough.

Of course this is assuming it's like Rick and Morty plus and not their contract Jetsons sad-sack effort.

#1685 2 years ago
Quoted from Zablon:

Or maybe he would...

He did make an entire joke thread about getting away with it too, if it weren’t for those meddling...

#1686 2 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Scooby Doo would be an enormous seller. Inter-generational appeal worldwide up the wazoo. 1,000 would not be nearly enough.
Of course this is assuming it's like Rick and Morty plus and not their contract Jetsons sad-sack effort.

I am still holding some hope for Scooby. It would sell very well. Many here argue that, but is an iconic franchise that has been around for 50 years and for many generations.

#1687 2 years ago
Quoted from Kkoss24:

[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Based on clue, this is closest match for sure.

Purple castle!

Fortescu_Castle (resized).pngFortescu_Castle (resized).png
#1688 2 years ago

Idk... could be the teeth of castle grayskull...

castle-grayskull-classics (resized).jpgcastle-grayskull-classics (resized).jpg

#1689 2 years ago

7c3.gif7c3.gif

We could probably find 100 different purple castles.

#1690 2 years ago

It’s Dungeons & Dragons

194CAC68-9E4B-4935-9E86-2C91288C0A4E (resized).jpeg194CAC68-9E4B-4935-9E86-2C91288C0A4E (resized).jpeg
#1691 2 years ago
Quoted from mrclean:

It’s Dungeons & Dragons [quoted image]

https://forgottenrealms.fandom.com/wiki/Bodak

I always thought the bodak was an odd (but powerful) inclusion. My last name...

32F49F18-CB8F-4BBB-B229-6933575EF3E2 (resized).png32F49F18-CB8F-4BBB-B229-6933575EF3E2 (resized).png
#1692 2 years ago
Quoted from djsoup:

Idk... could be the teeth of castle grayskull...
[quoted image]

That would be cool!!

#1693 2 years ago

Oh yeah. Scooby-Doo would be a much better theme than Beetlejuice.

I mean for one thing you can travel to different locations. Different "ghosts" different schemes. People don't take rules into account when they suggest themes. You need something that has expansion potential, not just Michael Keaton trying to scare 3 people out of a house.

That's also why Army of Darkness (or Ash vs Evil Dead) would be better than ED 1 or 2. More variety.

#1694 2 years ago

I never thought I’d say this but apparently Ben Heck has little to no imagination.

#1695 2 years ago
Quoted from benheck:

Oh yeah. Scooby-Doo would be a much better theme than Beetlejuice.
.... not just Michael Keaton trying to scare 3 people out of a house.

Best selling Pin of all time... took place in a house!

#1696 2 years ago

I would love a Beetlejuice Pin. It could be cool to work towards a Beetlejuice Mode. First you need to try to scare them away yourself when you finally earn Beetlejuice, the fun really starts with the cool theme music and multiball etc. And then you need to work to get rid of Beetlejuice and he tries to sapotage your game.. Something like that could be awesome...

#1697 2 years ago
Quoted from Beechwood:

Dirty pool, old man!

#1698 2 years ago

I know this thread might be a bit biased to ask this question but just looking for opinions:

How is the build quality of these games? I received a message from someone else in another forum and I was told everything is 3d printed and low quality like in a 'home brew'. Is that true?

#1699 2 years ago

I know this thread might be a bit biased to ask this question but just looking for opinions:
How is the build quality of these games? I received a message from someone else in another forum and I was told everything is 3d printed and low quality like in a 'home brew'. Is that true?

Uh, no. My 'butter cab' RAM is the nicest pin in my lineup currently. (Mechs etc. under the playfield are not home brew, but there is a difference between Spooky vs. Stern/JPP).

#1700 2 years ago
Quoted from Beechwood:

Touché

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 34.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Discos Pinball Mod Shop

$ 75.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
JuanSolo's modshop

$ 85.00
Lighting - Led
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

$ 120.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

7,400 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Ronkonkoma, NY
$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 185.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Raiden Mods

7,750 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Blue Bell, PA
$ 19.99
Cabinet - Other
FlipMods

Playfield - Decals
Pinball Invasion

9,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Northport, NY
$ 19.99
Cabinet - Other
FlipMods

$ 14.95
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Pimp

$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

€ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 17.99
Playfield - Plastics
Lermods

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
The Pinball Place

$ 19.99
Cabinet - Other
FlipMods

$ 29.00
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Springfield, IL
$ 65.00
Lighting - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 13,405 posts in this topic. You are on page 34 of 269.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/spooky-2021-game-speculation-thread/page/34?hl=watkinsd13 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.