IMG_9137 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2133 (resized).jpeg
pasted_image (resized).png
Screenshot_20220126-121158_Firefox-Nightly-224x300 (resized).jpg
IMG_7647 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1212 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0490 (resized).jpeg
Doctor Frank (resized).jpeg
MV5BOGIzYjM3YzMtMjk5ZS00NDY2LTllMjEtNjYwZjhmMDNhMDBkXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyODUzMjQxMTA@._V1_FMjpg_UX1000_ (resized).jpg
IMG_9316 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2139.gif
giphy.gif

Topic index (key posts)

4 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 13,541 posts in this topic. You are on page 270 of 271.
#13451 37 days ago
Quoted from Merendino:

I've got my money on Mac & Me

In that vein, how about, "Batteries not Included."

#13452 37 days ago
Quoted from gorditas:

In that vein, how about, "Batteries not Included."

If it doesn't involve a wheelchair-bound child plummeting off a cliff I'm not interested.

#13453 37 days ago
Quoted from Merendino:

If it doesn't involve a wheelchair-bound child plummeting off a cliff I'm not interested.

giphy.gifgiphy.gif
#13454 37 days ago

Would be the GREATEST scene to repeat over and over and over in a pinball machine for SURE lmfao

Quoted from Merendino:

#13455 37 days ago

It's gonna be Sleepless in Seattle. I'll have what she's having MULLLLTIIBALLL!

EDIT: Woops, was informed that was the wrong movie but instead When Harry Met Sally

#13456 37 days ago
Quoted from Zablon:

It's gonna be Sleepless in Seattle. I'll have what she's having MULLLLTIIBALLL!

If she's having multiple balls then I'll just stick with the soup and give her some distance.

#13457 37 days ago
Quoted from NevadaNutJob:

FU TUR AMA ! FU TUR AMA ! FU TUR AMA !
No , I don’t think it’s next but it’s an insta buy CE if it ever happens .

IMG_2139.gifIMG_2139.gif
#13458 33 days ago

It just makes sense for Spooky.

IMG_9316 (resized).jpegIMG_9316 (resized).jpeg
#13459 33 days ago

Directed by Steven LaMorte not Rob Zombie. The film is called Screamboat...

https://variety.com/2024/film/news/steamboat-willie-casts-terrifier-star-mickey-mouse-1236030630/

#13460 33 days ago

Could a music pin be making a debut.

#13461 33 days ago
Quoted from chad:

Could a music pin be making a debut.

Evil Dead the Musical?

#13462 33 days ago

Might explain the "easter egg" target in my Halloween machine depicting Meatloaf.

MV5BOGIzYjM3YzMtMjk5ZS00NDY2LTllMjEtNjYwZjhmMDNhMDBkXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyODUzMjQxMTA@._V1_FMjpg_UX1000_ (resized).jpgMV5BOGIzYjM3YzMtMjk5ZS00NDY2LTllMjEtNjYwZjhmMDNhMDBkXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyODUzMjQxMTA@._V1_FMjpg_UX1000_ (resized).jpg
#13463 33 days ago
Quoted from John_C:

Might explain the "easter egg" target in my Halloween machine depicting Meatloaf.
[quoted image]

I’d rather have a Bat out of Hell rock pin !

#13465 33 days ago

Come on. Everyone knows it's The Fifth Element!

MULTIPASS MULTIBALL!

#13466 33 days ago
Quoted from benheck:

Come on. Everyone knows it's The Fifth Element!
MULTIPASS MULTIBALL!

Doctor Frank (resized).jpegDoctor Frank (resized).jpeg
#13467 32 days ago

I'd love me a South Park... I think Spooky is the only one to keep it crude enough to be great.

#13468 32 days ago
Quoted from John_C:

[quoted image]

Yes please.

#13469 32 days ago
Quoted from SantaEatsCheese:

I'd love me a South Park... I think Spooky is the only one to keep it crude enough to be great.

I've said it before and I'll say it again, gotta have a Tegridy Farms CE

1 week later
#13470 23 days ago

Spooky Quarterly Update!

#13471 23 days ago

If they do another 2 themes with one layout idea I could see a game with a 3 ball lock to start multiball.

Each shot would result in each theme saying the next word in the string. Completing it would say the phrase in it's entirety.

You've got:

Beetlejuice
Beetlejuice
Beetlejuice

and

Klaatu
Barada
Nikto

Missing a shot in the sequence could play a scene where Beetlejuice stops a character from saying his name to banish him or Ash bumbling the correct words from the Necronomicon.

In the words of the late Mitch Hedburg: "I'm going on break!"

#13472 23 days ago

I wish I had room, a TCM would totally be next, it looks fantastic. And if they do Evil Dead.... ugh.... I need a new home

#13473 23 days ago

A new Nightmare on Elm Street would get a NIB purchase from me, given that I like what I saw with the layout and art.

#13474 23 days ago

It is admirable Spooky is committing to long term code updates to their machines. That's legit.

This said, there are several of their older machines that have what amount to unfinished code. I would ask Spooky to consider extending to these machines as well.

Specifically, RAM did not receive a full development cycle for a number of reasons, and lacks a real 'wizard mode'. Rob Zombie and Alice Cooper could use additional polish.

Supporting these machines would be a great addition to the plan, and would show a general commitment to all of their efforts, opposed to only recently released machines.

#13475 23 days ago
Quoted from Alaskanzen:

It is admirable Spooky is committing to long term code updates to their machines. That's legit.
This said, there are several of their older machines that have what amount to unfinished code. I would ask Spooky to consider extending to these machines as well.
Specifically, RAM did not receive a full development cycle for a number of reasons, and lacks a real 'wizard mode'. Rob Zombie and Alice Cooper could use additional polish.
Supporting these machines would be a great addition to the plan, and would show a general commitment to all of their efforts, opposed to only recently released machines.

This is not an official answer here and only a guess as a fan and someone who had a NIB Rick and Morty, but I doubt you will ever get anything else code wise on that pin. Spooky talked a big came on code updates and put in quite a bit of new content, but that all abruptly stopped about the time the show creator went on the cancel list over some questionalble actions he'd taken. I highly doubt the licensor will let them put in anything new right now. It got so bad that the shows creator was not involved in the most recent season of the show to include hiring different voice actors. Spooky likely can't say anything as it would likely hurt their ability to get licenses in the future for other cool things.

Now that I've said that...

Build me a futurama!

#13476 23 days ago

They stated before they couldn't do more Rick and Morty updates cause of the expired license. Imagine there is similar issue with Alice, RZ, and such as those are long out of production and any agreement with those is likely done by now.

Long term updates for pretty much any licensed IP pin is going to have limitations for how long they can support it. Their comments about doing updates for HWN and UM each year sounds like they still have time on their agreements to play around with.

#13477 23 days ago

This is not an official answer here and only a guess as a fan and someone who had a NIB Rick and Morty, but I doubt you will ever get anything else code wise on that pin. Spooky talked a big came on code updates and put in quite a bit of new content, but that all abruptly stopped about the time the show creator went on the cancel list over some questionalble actions he'd taken. I highly doubt the licensor will let them put in anything new right now. It got so bad that the shows creator was not involved in the most recent season of the show to include hiring different voice actors. Spooky likely can't say anything as it would likely hurt their ability to get licenses in the future for other cool things.
Build me a futurama!

No doubt, but I'm not asking for new assets or call outs/etc., just a further fleshed out code. However I wouldn't object to those things either.

Originally, we were told RAM would include multiple seasons and assets beyond what it has now. I understand how and why that didn't work out, but I also don't think that precludes further development on rulesets etc..

The OG code developer did continue to provide new code for RAM after his contract with Spooky. I really applaud him for that.

#13478 23 days ago

Build me a futurama!

Yes please !!!

#13479 23 days ago

Build me a futurama!

I’ll take one, butter, please.

IMG_0490 (resized).jpegIMG_0490 (resized).jpeg
#13480 23 days ago

No, no, no ,no, no. Everyone missed the quintessential next game hint in that Q2 video update. It is VERY obvious that Bug was giving away the next title as…

IMG_1212 (resized).jpegIMG_1212 (resized).jpeg
#13481 23 days ago

Can we get a Rob zombie code update? My friend has one and that would be awesome

#13482 22 days ago

A dual run of Evil Dead/ MotorHead perhaps, ?

#13483 22 days ago

I am on the fence with TCM.

#13484 22 days ago
Quoted from PinSpinner:

No, no, no ,no, no. Everyone missed the quintessential next game hint in that Q2 video update. It is VERY obvious that Bug was giving away the next title as…[quoted image]

Shoot the ramp for upstairs sofa nap mode!

#13485 17 days ago
Quoted from Multiballmaniac1:

I am on the fence with TCM.

Why are you so unsure about Turner Classic Movies? Odd

#13486 15 days ago

Do we have an idea when they would announce their next release?

#13487 15 days ago

Last two releases where in Nov/Dec time frame
Those being Scooby and lt/tcm

#13488 12 days ago

Please take the The Ultimate Pinball Theme Survey (2024):
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-ultimate-pinball-theme-survey-2024

Note that the options are alphabetical from left to right (not top to bottom) if you are viewing on a computer (not my fault).

#13489 12 days ago

IF we say it 3 times he will appear....Hopefully as a Pinball machine from Spooky!!!

Beetlejuice

#13490 11 days ago
Quoted from VoodooPin:

IF we say it 3 times he will appear....Hopefully as a Pinball machine from Spooky!!!
Beetlejuice

Beetlejuice

#13491 11 days ago

Beetlejuice

#13492 11 days ago

Will Spooky do another dual release...?

#13493 11 days ago
Quoted from chad:

Will Spooky do another dual release...?

…good question. I’m not sure how much they really save by doing a dual release versus two completely different pins. Aren’t they only saving the costs associated with the design of the layout and the assembly line learning curve? (And quantity purchase of harnesses and other unique mechanisms). I’d think neither of those costs is all that significant. I’d think license, art, programming, marketing, BOM all drastically outweigh them.

So then the next question is would LT and TCM have sold more units if they were different layouts? And would the additional sales make up for the additional costs? I would have guessed “yes” to both.

#13494 11 days ago
Quoted from curban:

…good question. I’m not sure how much they really save by doing a dual release versus two completely different pins. Aren’t they only saving the costs associated with the design of the layout and the assembly line learning curve? (And quantity purchase of harnesses and other unique mechanisms). I’d think neither of those costs is all that significant. I’d think license, art, programming, marketing, BOM all drastically outweigh them.
So then the next question is would LT and TCM have sold more units if they were different layouts? And would the additional sales make up for the additional costs? I would have guessed “yes” to both.

They do it for themes that won't be huge sellers in combo with a more popular one, not necessarily a cost reason.

#13495 11 days ago
Quoted from curban:

Definitely a R & D time saver .

#13496 10 days ago

Whatever may be next from Spooky.........I look forward to it.........just don't move the power button. Fn Stern. Gets me 9 times out of 10 when I go to turn on a machine from them. Argh!

#13497 10 days ago
Quoted from PlanetExpress:

I’ll take one, butter, please. [quoted image]

Im so in for a Futurama pin.

#13498 9 days ago

PLEASE! Make Big trouble in little china pinball table Spookey Pinball. I will be the first to order one.

IMG_7647 (resized).jpegIMG_7647 (resized).jpeg

#13499 9 days ago
Quoted from TouchingEvil:

PLEASE! Make Big trouble in little china pinball table Spookey Pinball. I will be the first to order one.
[quoted image]

Ok I think I need to rewatch this movie. It gets brought up frequently and to be honest, I don't know if I've ever seen it.

#13500 9 days ago

More horror!!!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 98.00
Lighting - Interactive
ArcadeMade

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 238.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 85.00
Lighting - Led
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 24.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 85.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

6,995 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Edmonton, AB
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
GMods

Playfield - Other
Cento Creations

$ 20.00
Cabinet - Other
Apron Envy

$ 60.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Chrome Candy

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 240.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods

5,750 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Philadelphia, PA
$ 16.50
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

Machine - For Sale
Wilkes-barre, PA
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Other
ScottieIA Mods

€ 95.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 27.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Chrome Candy

$ 15.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Game Room Info Shop

10,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Pinellas Park, FL
$ 14.95
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Pimp

$ 34.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Discos Pinball Mod Shop

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 13,541 posts in this topic. You are on page 270 of 271.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.