7hPz.gif
IMG_6612 (resized).jpeg
harley-quinn-legends-of-the-dark-knight-1_dc-comics_silo (resized).png
tumblr_ndd9vhv4uu1qedb29o1_500.gif
IMG_1836 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1833 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1832 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

4 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 13,405 posts in this topic. You are on page 241 of 269.
#12001 1 year ago
Quoted from PanzerKraken:

Killer Klowns From Outerspace

Amazing how often that pops up ….

I’ve heard Klowns does big business at the Halloween shows over there …

rd

#12002 1 year ago
Quoted from rotordave:

rd

It's made a bit of a resurgence of late. They had all kinds of Killer Klowns stuff in the popup Halloween stores this year.

#12003 1 year ago
Quoted from beltking:

Next Spooky is nightmare before Christmas.

Would be a must buy. We just watched this (skipped through a few parts) with our toddler the other night. He loved it. By far my favorite Halloween and Christmas movie every year. Happy they added the song along version to the digital download.

#12004 1 year ago

Futurama would be bigger than BTTF. Hey that's an idea. What IP would have the biggest fanbase among the pinball demographic? Something that's universally loved? Personal bias aside.

#12005 1 year ago
Quoted from Lethal_Inc:

Ok kids theme is over, let’s get back to some real adult horror next please.

Pieces?

#12006 1 year ago
Quoted from BasementFacts:

Futurama would be bigger than BTTF. Hey that's an idea. What IP would have the biggest fanbase among the pinball demographic? Something that's universally loved? Personal bias aside.

Spooky DJ was wearing a Slurm shirt from Futurama during the Q&A stream the other night.

#12007 1 year ago

Evil Dead 2 or The Thing please!!

3RE5.gif3RE5.gifash-evil-dead.gifash-evil-dead.gif
#12008 1 year ago

Beavis and Butthead, someone needs to make it.

Would be funny as all hell

#12009 1 year ago
Quoted from Off2War:

I keep saying it. Would be a classic.

beavis and butthead mockup.pngbeavis and butthead mockup.png
#12010 1 year ago
Quoted from Off2War:

Having both heads on the playfield like Roadshow would be hilarious. Hit them in the face and get "OW! Knock it off, butthole!" It would be a great theme. Tons of possibilities.

#12011 1 year ago
Quoted from Off2War:

Yep, been saying this for many years. Just talked about it again the other day with a friend in the hobby. Someone really needs to get this one done. And The Goonies as well!

#12012 1 year ago
Quoted from Dee-Bow:So outta touch.. when was tbe last time someone with $10k watched Aladdin, He-man or the lion king? I'd rather walk up to a music pin of a band i don't like before a pin aimed at 6 year old kids. If scooby doesn't have a lot of funny stoner references in an adult mode then the callouts are going to get lame very fast. IMO

Call outs will never get old on this machine. I think that I read there are 4000 custom callouts.

#12013 1 year ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

I keep saying it. Would be a classic.[quoted image]

Dream theme call outs would be amazing

#12014 1 year ago

Rocky horror picture show, full assets. Please.

6FBA4A8B-A4EF-4A0E-A038-6BF30127ACC8 (resized).jpeg6FBA4A8B-A4EF-4A0E-A038-6BF30127ACC8 (resized).jpeg
#12015 1 year ago

Tim curry still alive but health failing. I’m a big fan.
He could still do the callouts! I bet.

#12016 1 year ago
Quoted from Azmodeus:

Tim curry still alive but health failing. I’m a big fan.
He could still do the callouts! I bet.

Poor guy had a stroke, I seen him talk recently and it is a real challenge for him unfortunately.

#12017 1 year ago
Quoted from DrWaz:

Poor guy had a stroke, I seen him talk recently and it is a real challenge for him unfortunately.

Getting old ain’t for sissy’s

#12018 1 year ago

Scooby Doo is gonna be awesome, but I keep saying it - Creepshow was MADE for pinball - especially a Spooky one!!!

e1c7c337533ac0f9e143295919a0dee5 (resized).jpge1c7c337533ac0f9e143295919a0dee5 (resized).jpg
#12019 1 year ago

My top 3 Spooky Pinball dream themes:

1. Pee-Wee’s Big Adventure
2. Goonies
3. Black Sabbath

#12020 1 year ago

I’d be in on a Goonies. But I’ve had two dream theme for years now. One is Scooby-Doo. The other is Jaws. I used to think Spooky was too small to handle something like Jaws, but once they pull off 1969 Scooby games (yes, I ordered a CE on day one) then they will have convinced me they could handle a property as big as I believe Jaws would be. I would think 2,500 to 3,000 Jaws games would be realistic.

#12021 1 year ago
Quoted from rotordave:

rd

Been a feature at Halloween horror nights in Universal parks for last couple years, it got a new house in California. It's getting a new video game too now. The Klowns section of spirit keeps getting bigger every year. The merch has really exploded too.

Even got a live action fancy commercial for it from Universal for the park announcement. The franchise is cult but ripe for a new movie too. They simply need right funding, everyone they try to work with to make a sequel wants to give them nothing. SyFy channel offered them 1mil to make a sequel, which is what the original cost to make back in the 80s. For such a big practical effects film, they need more budget than what the niche horror studios are willing

#12022 1 year ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

lol omg. I would be forced to buy this from whoever makes it.

#12023 1 year ago

If anyone could make a Tenacious D pin it would be Spooky. I would be in day one with or without money to buy. I can alway sell a kidney.

1304DBA9-D723-4273-8A9F-C14886539B1F (resized).jpeg1304DBA9-D723-4273-8A9F-C14886539B1F (resized).jpeg
#12024 1 year ago

The callouts would be glorious!

#12025 1 year ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

adult mode off = game disabled

also getting music rights if they do any videos may be an big issue.

#12026 1 year ago

I don't know how well a Tenacious D pin would sell, but if nothing else, I'd love to have Jack Black doing some callouts. Seems like he could really give a game some energy with his voice.

#12027 1 year ago
Quoted from lpeters82:

I don't know how well a Tenacious D pin would sell, but if nothing else, I'd love to have Jack Black doing some callouts. Seems like he could really give a game some energy with his voice.

You could have him and The Rock with Jumanji. The fantastical theme could be good pinball.

#12028 1 year ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

You could have him and The Rock with Jumanji. The fantastical theme could be good pinball.

See I'd want the original Jumanji, but without Robin Williams maybe the remakes are the better choice. I haven't seen them. I do have 11 year old twin girls. Maybe I'll add them to our family movie night list.

#12029 1 year ago
Quoted from lpeters82:

See I'd want the original Jumanji, but without Robin Williams maybe the remakes are the better choice. I haven't seen them. I do have 11 year old twin girls. Maybe I'll add them to our family movie night list.

The first Jumanji remake is better than the sequel, but they both have their charms. They are made for the video game era.

#12030 1 year ago
Quoted from lpeters82:

So I’ve got a Scooby on order as well as a Bond and a CCr. I’m pretty much tapped out for the foreseeable future. THAT’S why I’m hoping Spooky doesn’t do a Jumanji pin. In Spooky’s hands it would be an incredible game, but I can’t buy it. Then again, I’d probably find a way to do it. Oh, the struggle!!!!

#12031 1 year ago
Quoted from Charlemagne1987:

So I’ve got a Scooby on order as well as a Bond and a CCr. I’m pretty much tapped out for the foreseeable future. THAT’S why I’m hoping Spooky doesn’t do a Jumanji pin. In Spooky’s hands it would be an incredible game, but I can’t buy it. Then again, I’d probably find a way to do it. Oh, the struggle!!!!

I'd really really like to do this one. Would make such a great game. I am not sure if the sales would be there but I would love one!

#12032 1 year ago

Was listening to the pinball show podcast and heard Luke mention that he wanted to do national lampoons Xmas vacation. Come on guys we need a Xmas pin!!! Instant buy for me personally.

#12033 1 year ago
Quoted from TonLoc777:

Was listening to the pinball show podcast and heard Luke mention that he wanted to do national lampoons Xmas vacation. Come on guys we need a Xmas pin!!! Instant buy for me personally.

Start a poll lol if you can get 1500 yes votes we will go after it!

#12034 1 year ago

For those of us with self control....EVIL DEAD EVIL DEAD EVIL DEAD EVIL DEAD.

#12035 1 year ago
Quoted from SpookyLuke:

Careful what you say on the internet...

#12036 1 year ago
Quoted from TonLoc777:

Come on guys we need a Xmas pin!!!

Violent_Night-279974021-large (resized).jpgViolent_Night-279974021-large (resized).jpg

#12037 1 year ago

I vote that a homicidal robot Santa mode in a Futurama pin qualifies as an Xmas machine . Futurama for the win ! And merry Xmas everyone!

#12038 1 year ago
Quoted from SpookyLuke:

I'd really really like to do this one. Would make such a great game. I am not sure if the sales would be there but I would love one!

Obviously I’m urging you to do Jumanji, but you already know how awesome it could be. The larger point I want to make is that THIS is one of the reasons I love your company. Your willingness to chime in on our comments/your regular presence within the community is something other manufacturers should emulate. It certainly makes you guys stand out. Keep it up!

#12039 1 year ago

. nvmd.

Quoted from SpookyLuke:

#12040 1 year ago

The Princess Bride is literally the perfect theme for Spooky. Man now I’ve got myself all hyped up thinking about that match made in heaven. But I think Disney owns the rights now… so I’m sure it’s more difficult to obtain the license… not to mention all the actors make things complicated.

But seriously… how amazing would it be.

#12041 1 year ago
Quoted from SpookyLuke:

My wife would make me buy x-mas vacation… day 1… CE

#12042 1 year ago

Remind me what jumangi is about?!

#12043 1 year ago
Quoted from Charlemagne1987:

Obviously I’m urging you to do Jumanji, but you already know how awesome it could be. The larger point I want to make is that THIS is one of the reasons I love your company. Your willingness to chime in on our comments/your regular presence within the community is something other manufacturers should emulate. It certainly makes you guys stand out. Keep it up!

Jumanji just makes too much sense as a pinball theme… I absolutely think it would sell like crazy. The rules of the board game essentially become modes… it’s perfect

#12044 1 year ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

I remember years ago I picked up a machine from a distributor and while talking to one of the guys helping with the pin, he tells me that I’m really gonna want the next pin coming. He then tells me it’s beavis and butthead and another guy comes in and tells him to shut his mouth. Irritating when I found out he had no idea what he was talking about after being excited about it.
Well…it never came obviously, but yeah! That would be an awesome pin!!

#12045 1 year ago

Maybe spooky can do something with beavis and butthead!!!

#12046 1 year ago

Predator or The Thing please!!!

#12047 1 year ago
Quoted from Jkaping:

Jumanji just makes too much sense as a pinball theme

Themes are funny … each to their own etc etc …

Jumanji would be the first Spooky game I *wouldn’t* buy.

rd

#12048 1 year ago

So it's a boardgame? Or a movie about a boardgame? Or is it a book about a boardgame adapted to a movie about said boardgame?! How does this relate to pinball and/or pinball sales? Like RD said themes are funny (subjective). Dare to dream but I hope their next pin is the elusive Trailer Park Boys licensed theme!

#12049 1 year ago
Quoted from Dee-Bow:

I hope their next pin is the elusive Trailer Park Boys licensed theme!

But it’s being handled by another “manufacturer” at the moment! Should be seeing it any day now ….

rd

#12050 1 year ago
Quoted from Dee-Bow:

Remind me what jumangi is about?!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Trade
Machine - For Trade
Gilbert, AZ
$ 85.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Performance Pinball

$ 110.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

Machine - For Sale
La Porte, IN
$ 135.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Performance Pinball

€ 30.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 10.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 34.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Discos Pinball Mod Shop

Cabinet - Decals
Space Coast Pinball

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Concord, NC
$ 85.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Performance Pinball

$ 17.99
Playfield - Plastics
Lermods

$ 104.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

9,699 (OBO)
$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 25.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinbald Mods

$ 39.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Cento Creations

$ 238.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations

$ 15.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

€ 168.00
Lighting - Backbox
Watssapen shop

$ 20.00
Playfield - Other
Nezzy's Pinball Prints

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 13,405 posts in this topic. You are on page 241 of 269.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/spooky-2021-game-speculation-thread/page/241 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.