7hPz.gif
IMG_6612 (resized).jpeg
harley-quinn-legends-of-the-dark-knight-1_dc-comics_silo (resized).png
tumblr_ndd9vhv4uu1qedb29o1_500.gif
IMG_1836 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1833 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1832 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

4 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 13,405 posts in this topic. You are on page 240 of 269.
#11951 1 year ago
Quoted from Var1AbL3:But, I would not complain about more frequent updates to code

You will definitely be seeing a change in that department, with 4 coders now on the team.

rd

#11952 1 year ago
Quoted from GoldenBeard:

I don’t know if it’s ‘spooky’ enough but what about a Big Chuck and Little John or Hoolihan?
Not many will get this but I think this could be some dark humor and I always find myself watching it in the fall and winter.

How about “The Ghoul” for dark humor . . . With “Froggy Multiball”

#11953 1 year ago

If we're going off a history of t-shirt trolls in videos, Futurama in the future?

#11954 1 year ago
Quoted from TreyBo69:

If we're going off a history of t-shirt trolls in videos, Futurama in the future?

A dream theme for me!

#11955 1 year ago

Would love a Child's Play. The Brad Dourif call outs alone would make it worth it

#11956 1 year ago
Quoted from mkk629:

How about “The Ghoul” for dark humor . . . With “Froggy Multiball”

I think they could get creative with it. Would be a fun idea. I know that I sent in money several times for their DVDs and never received them so I’m sure it would never get licensed haha.

Maybe I could do this as a home brew!

#11957 1 year ago
Quoted from TreyBo69:

I predicted that with my woop x7 comment before (zoidberg)

#11958 1 year ago

Hi Spooky,
Awesome job on getting Scooby Doo !!
Let's get;
Johnny Quest
He Man or
Thunder Cats
Next - TY

#11959 1 year ago

He-Man would be a killer title! Really, anything 2D animation would be killer. Lotta money being left on that table. Lion King, Aladdin, Duck Tales. They'd PRINT MONEY at a rate that would make the Federal Reserve blush!

#11960 1 year ago
Quoted from benheck:

He-Man would be a killer title! Really, anything 2D animation would be killer. Lotta money being left on that table. Lion King, Aladdin, Duck Tales. They'd PRINT MONEY at a rate that would make the Federal Reserve blush!

Disney would be a license problem. IMO.

#11961 1 year ago
Quoted from benheck:

wait just a gd minute. Weren't you the one saying He-Man was a horrible title for a pin before Halloween was announced?

#11962 1 year ago

He-man would be incredible!!

#11963 1 year ago

What happened with stern masters of the universe rumour?? Haven’t heard it again in a while. Is it happening?

#11964 1 year ago

So outta touch.. when was tbe last time someone with $10k watched Aladdin, He-man or the lion king? I'd rather walk up to a music pin of a band i don't like before a pin aimed at 6 year old kids. If scooby doesn't have a lot of funny stoner references in an adult mode then the callouts are going to get lame very fast. IMO

#11965 1 year ago
Quoted from Dee-Bow:

If scooby doesn't have a lot of funny stoner references in an adult mode then the callouts are going to get lame very fast

Well put

#11966 1 year ago

He-Man is before my time, but I do love me some 90s Disney

But yeah. Futurama great theme. Maybe Frank Welker could narrate the game as Nibbler... How is Spooky's tube technology?

#11967 1 year ago

I would blow up the hakuna matata mode. That would be fun AF.

#11968 1 year ago
Quoted from Dee-Bow:

If scooby doesn't have a lot of funny stoner references in an adult mode then the callouts are going to get lame very fast. IMO

Time for a bunch of Scooby Snacks and Shaggy Snacks.

#11969 1 year ago

Another epic failure by Spooky on launch day to process orders. Had Scooby in cart at 10 and could never check out. Kept trying to calculate shipping, and then said will calculate later. Could never get payment to go through. And store is now closed. I know demand was gone be high, but they had same issue last year. Spooky just lost another customer. Anyone looking for a Halloween cheap?

#11970 1 year ago
Quoted from discosucks:

Another epic failure by Spooky on launch day to process orders. Had Scooby in cart at 10 and could never check out. Kept trying to calculate shipping, and then said will calculate later. Could never get payment to go through. And store is now closed. I know demand was gone be high, but they had same issue last year. Spooky just lost another customer. Anyone looking for a Halloween cheap?

literally they will still have games when it comes back up. You'll be fine. Unless you wanted one at the front to flip.

#11971 1 year ago

No flipper here. I actually delayed my Halloween to try and avoid early build issues. Was going to do the same thing this time. My point was they had the same issue last year and should have anticipated the higher damand for this game.

#11972 1 year ago

You could just order through one of multiple distributors who have stock for sale.

#11973 1 year ago

Next pin should be an ordering pinball pin.

Either have the bosses as errors to overcome. Or make each pinball they released a boss and their ‘evilness’ is whatever the worst issue with the machine was.

Wizard mode is unlocking your new pinball.

And then there can be like a 10 minute waiting period for wizard mode to start similar to Munster madness delay.

I’m super pumped for scooby!! My wife watched me preorder it this morning and just huffed. I love it. She approves!!

#11974 1 year ago

I'm already on the wait list at several distributors. I was just seeing if I could go direct. If I do get through, all is well. Remember don't post when angry!

#11975 1 year ago
Quoted from discosucks:

TNA CE went off without a hitch. I'm glad there are so few people with taste in the hobby. j/k

#11976 1 year ago
Quoted from discosucks:

I'm already on the wait list at several distributors. I was just seeing if I could go direct. If I do get through, all is well. Remember don't post when angry!

Lol. There are still machines available on their website now... And their shop is not closed...

#11978 1 year ago

Next Spooky is nightmare before Christmas.

#11979 1 year ago
Quoted from Capn12:

"We didn't get Paul Reubens for call outs, but we DID get Rick Rubin, which is almost the same."

Tim Allen’s brother routinely does Buzz Lightyear voiceovers for his bro.So JJP using him was a win!
Why are we criticizing Jersey Jack in the middle of a Spooky thread?

#11980 1 year ago
Quoted from TreyBo69:

You could just order through one of multiple distributors who have stock for sale.

Luke let us know that distributors had more names on their list then games they were going to allocated.

#11981 1 year ago
Quoted from GoldenBeard:

Next pin should be an ordering pinball pin.
Either have the bosses as errors to overcome. Or make each pinball they released a boss and their ‘evilness’ is whatever the worst issue with the machine was.
Wizard mode is unlocking your new pinball.
And then there can be like a 10 minute waiting period for wizard mode to start similar to Munster madness delay.
I’m super pumped for scooby!! My wife watched me preorder it this morning and just huffed. I love it. She approves!!

Literally laughing out loud thank you funny stuff!!!

#11982 1 year ago
Quoted from beltking:

Next Spooky is nightmare before Christmas.

MarkInc poured a lot into this widebody NBX (and so have I in remaking it).

NBXr will be touring the country in 2023.

#11983 1 year ago
Quoted from Zablon:

wait just a gd minute. Weren't you the one saying He-Man was a horrible title for a pin before Halloween was announced?

Nah, Ben has said it's a good theme several times. In this very thread!

Quoted from benheck:

He-Man isn't a bad theme. It's a bullseye for younger Gen Xers. But it's not what Spooky is making next.
Again I think a pin with nice two tone shaded 2D art would look slick. Really haven't seen this since Xmen.

#11984 1 year ago
Quoted from P1nhead:

MarkInc poured a lot into this widebody NBX (and so have I in remaking it).
NBXr will be touring the country in 2023.

I didn’t know someone made this - very cool ! Now I gotta find the thread and check it out

#11985 1 year ago
Quoted from JohnTTwo:

Literally laughing out loud thank you funny stuff!!!

This is all I’ve been thinking about all day

#11986 1 year ago

I told Lucas they should use their WB hookup and make Blade Runner.

I don't really care for BR like some do, but it'd make a fucking awesome pin.

#11987 1 year ago
Quoted from benheck:

Instant purchase. Huge PKD fan

#11988 1 year ago
Quoted from benheck:

Same...I rewatched it recently and realized it is very boring. But agreed, the world, the atmosphere if done right could be pretty cool.

#11989 1 year ago
Quoted from Zablon:

Same...I rewatched it recently and realized it is very boring. But agreed, the world, the atmosphere if done right could be pretty cool.

Did you see the sequel?

#11990 1 year ago
Quoted from JakePG:

Did you see the sequel?

I watched it once, but I admit, I don't remember a thing about it.

#11991 1 year ago

Yeah there's never been a Phillip K Dick pin since Data East Total Recall never happened.

I think it would be a great theme! Much like Stern, type it into Pinside enough and it might happen!

#11992 1 year ago
Quoted from benheck:

Yeah there's never been a Phillip K Dick pin since Data East Total Recall never happened.
I think it would be a great theme! Much like Stern, type it into Pinside enough and it might happen!

Any hookups over at Top Gun HQ? Feeling the need ….

#11993 1 year ago

Ugh, let Stern handle that dreck.

Quoted from jeffspinballpalace:

Any hookups over at Top Gun HQ? Feeling the need ….

#11994 1 year ago
Quoted from benheck:

type it into Pinside enough and it might happen!

PHANTASM

#11995 1 year ago

We’re speaking things into existence? Futurama. Go to different planets to drop off packages and have adventures. Different planets could do stuff like reverse flippers or high gravity (weak flippers). Drink cans of Slurm. Lock balls in Benders mouth (each ball could be a beer ingredient for Bender Brau Multiball). Plastic tube ball paths everywhere.

Also how about a lower playfield instead of an upper? Mix things up.

#11996 1 year ago

Killer Klowns From Outerspace would be an amazing niche game if they were willing to do a smaller run game again. Don't know if they seek to keep increasing their production runs or are they at a capacity they want to stick to, and going after bigger licenses.

#11998 1 year ago
Quoted from TreyBo69:

We’re speaking things into existence? Futurama. Go to different planets to drop off packages and have adventures. Different planets could do stuff like reverse flippers or high gravity (weak flippers). Drink cans of Slurm. Lock balls in Benders mouth (each ball could be a beer ingredient for Bender Brau Multiball). Plastic tube ball paths everywhere.

Anything Fox isn't happening for a while thanks to the Rat swallowing them up.

#11999 1 year ago
Quoted from TreyBo69:

Lower playfield could have 10 modes on its own - you go down to interact with Robot Devil . If you think 2 seasons of Scooby or 3 seasons of Rick and Morty are immersive just imagine what you could do with the Futurama universe ! I’ve wanted this for a long time but was unsure of which manufacturer would do it justice . It’s not macabre or scary - but I sure hope that someday it’s Spooky !

#12000 1 year ago

Ok kids theme is over, let’s get back to some real adult horror next please.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
Chrome Candy

10,500 (OBO)
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Drums, PA
€ 110.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 15.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Game Room Info Shop

Machine - For Sale
Cleveland, TN
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 24.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 95.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 63.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Cento Creations

$ 75.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 11.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 575.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Gameroom Bling

$ 49.99
$ 169.95
Lighting - Other
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 15.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinbald Mods

€ 30.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
GMods

$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 13,500.00
Machine - For Sale
Melbourne, FL
$ 100.00
Playfield - Protection
Chrome Candy

$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 13,405 posts in this topic. You are on page 240 of 269.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/spooky-2021-game-speculation-thread/page/240 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.