7hPz.gif
IMG_6612 (resized).jpeg
harley-quinn-legends-of-the-dark-knight-1_dc-comics_silo (resized).png
tumblr_ndd9vhv4uu1qedb29o1_500.gif
IMG_1836 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1833 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1832 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

4 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 13,405 posts in this topic. You are on page 227 of 269.
#11301 1 year ago
Quoted from Tyler_Durden:

This is a great post but don't forget you have to pay the entire balance before they even build it. It's not like you pay and then they ship next day. You get the email about how they are gathering parts and so on and its time to pay up.

When you get the “gathering parts” email you don’t pay anything. They ask for your options and to confirm shipping address. That is all. You dont get the final invoice until your game is getting close to shipping and its pretty quick from there. You could say in that time (between final payment and shipping notification) your game was assembled but its not like you are waiting long. We’re talking a couple weeks.

#11302 1 year ago
Quoted from Charles_Kline:

how, what is so expensive in a TNA? Flippers, drop targets, a scoop and slingshots. What am I missing that makes it more expensive?

Scott has said quite a few times that it bugs him when people talk about how cheap they think TNA must be to build because it actually has a pretty high BOM.

In a Dead Flip stream 5 years ago where Scott and Charlie played the whitewood TNA with Jack, and the Spooky/TNA thing had either not been announced yet or decided yet, the chat kept saying, "Spooky should build this game!" And Charlie went on this whole tangent about player perceptions of supposed cheapness of single level games. He said it wouldn't be any cheaper building TNA over a normal modern game with ramps, and wondered if people would even go for it if they did build it.

I haven't counted things up on any other games, but there are 14 playfield mechs on TNA, maybe more if I missed any, plus a spinner. There are 6 alphanumeric displays plus an LCD. Maybe the P-ROC costs a bunch more than what Stern runs their games on, idk. I can't speak to the cost of RGB lighting from top to bottom, but it's something. It's got a real back glass too, not a translite. There's a built in subwoofer and enclosure. None of these things seem terribly bank-breaking, but there's a lot of them.

How many mechs are on a Godzilla pro? I'm surely missing some, because I don't really know the game. 3 flippers, 2 slings, a pop bumper, a scoop, the magnet thingy, so that's 8 or so, plus 3 spinners - what else did I miss? I'm definitely not trying to dump on Stern. If a Stern pro is a game you enjoy more than TNA, great! But that doesn't make TNA any cheaper to build.

(lol in advance at me if I get schooled on a dozen Godzilla pro mechs I forgot)

#11303 1 year ago
Quoted from Completist:

When you get the “gathering parts” email you don’t pay anything. They ask for your options and to confirm shipping address. That is all. You dont get the final invoice until your game is getting close to shipping and its pretty quick from there. You could say in that time (between final payment and shipping notification) your game was assembled but its not like you are waiting long. We’re talking a couple weeks.

Mine took 40 days to ship after full payment was completed.
Why would it take that long to ship if it takes a just week to build, I mean something don't add up, yes I did get excuses when I asked, parts missing.

The point is they charged me for the full game without it being complete or even being able to complete it quickly. That's actually illegal in some jurisdictions.

#11304 1 year ago

Why would it take that long to ship if it takes a just week to build, I mean something don't add up, yes I did get excuses when I asked, parts missing.
The point is they charged me for the full game without it being complete or even being able to complete it quickly. That's actually illegal in some jurisdictions.

Then don’t buy. Don’t complain…just don’t buy.

#11305 1 year ago

Don't forget the emergency Beacon topper mech!

#11306 1 year ago

What about your friend’s in the other thread?

#11307 1 year ago
Quoted from dnapac:

Then don’t buy. Don’t complain…just don’t buy.

What are you talking about? I'm allowed to buy and complain if the service is bad. You really think for 10K I am not allowed a few complaints?
Come on man, it's not all roses and this is the place these things should be discussed. There's actually a lot of others who feel the same way.

I'm just telling the truth. My game was paid for completely before it was finished and shipped, about 40 days. I honestly did not know if I would get it after 30 days passed. I thought I was out the 10K

That's just honesty man. I do business and pay deposits weekly, my partners never ask for final payment until items are done and packed up ready to ship. There's a reason for it to be that way.

#11308 1 year ago

I bought 3 NIB Spooky games,....it averaged out to 3 weeks from final payment to Delivery in O.C. California.
And they were all well packaged and arrived safe.

Thank you Spooky.
It's been a pleasure to be a part of a growing Family run company.

#11309 1 year ago
Quoted from gonzo73:

I bought 3 NIB Spooky games,....it averaged out to 3 weeks from final payment to Delivery in O.C. California.
Thank you Spooky.

That's what I mean, trucking takes a week coast to coast.

#11310 1 year ago

What are you talking about? I'm allowed to buy and complain if the service is bad. You really think for 10K I am not allowed a few complaints?
Come on man, it's not all roses and this is the place these things should be discussed. There's actually a lot of others who feel the same way.
I'm just telling the truth. My game was paid for completely before it was finished and shipped, about 40 days. I honestly did not know if I would get it after 30 days passed. I thought I was out the 10K
That's just honestly man. I do big business and pay deposits weekly, my partners never ask for final payment until items are done and packed up ready to ship. There's a reason for it to be that way.

There is a way to do constructive criticism and a way to do confrontational criticism…bringing up “it’s illegal” is confrontational. You need to educate yourself on the company before taking it to that level…or expect push back. Got a problem, Spooky will bend over backwards to help…hell, ask me, I’m not Spooky, but I’ll do my best to help. DM me.

#11311 1 year ago

Man whatever you do don't order a PB Alien.

#11312 1 year ago
Quoted from Zablon:

Man whatever you do don't order a PB Alien.

Just put in a ticket for it, isn’t that the PB alien slogan

#11313 1 year ago
Quoted from gonzo73:

Thank you Spooky.

Thank you for your support over the years! Really does mean alot to us

#11314 1 year ago

That's just honestly man. I do big business and pay deposits weekly, my partners never ask for final payment until items are done and packed up ready to ship. There's a reason for it to be that way.

I actually went over this in our latest Saturday morning Spooktacular on Facebook! You can also call tomorrow and ask for me if you would like I would be happy to explain our billing and shipping process as well as answer any other questions or concerns you may have!

#11315 1 year ago
Quoted from dnapac:

There is a way to do constructive criticism and a way to do confrontational criticism…bringing up “it’s illegal” is confrontational. You need to educate yourself on the company before taking it to that level…or expect push back. Got a problem, Spooky will bend over backwards to help…hell, ask me, not Spooky, but I’ll do my best to help. DM me.

I'm glad you had a better experience, I'm just stating my experience.

I would not do it again like that. It's very risky to pay in full to any company who does not have a finished product ready for you. Anything can happen including bankruptcy and you can lose it all, it happens all of the time to great companies large and small. Google PHARMAPACKS news, now I'm not saying that is the case here but it happens.

Lets hope it ends well for everybody, now it looks like a lot of orders are canceling and the value of HW is dropping, I guess those units will never be made. This is not good for cash flow. Perhaps they can roll all of those extra parts into a new game to get a few people excited again.

#11316 1 year ago

I would not do it again like that. It's very risky to pay in full to any company who does not have a finished product ready for you. Anything can happen including bankruptcy and you can lose it all, it happens all of the time to great companies large and small. Google PHARMAPACKS news, now I'm not saying that is the case here

Except. You are.

Spooky is not going bankrupt and a re=run of TNA is something people have been clamboring for.

You don't want one, don;t buy one. But your disposition is definitely not sensible or warranted.

#11317 1 year ago

Wishing Spooky all the success, but we cannot bury our heads in the sand as to their pricing debacle. Sure inflation is happening, but their meager offering BOMs can’t be that much, if you start listing each component of a Spooky build. Plain and simply, there is not that much material costs in most any of their games. Certainly no nicely engineered mechs, so their pricing should be no greater or even less than a Stern pro. More in the Stern home pin category for pricing. That is the Spooky niche, the $4k to $6k realm. If they priced their product in $4k plus range, there would be fewer complaints about their product. Put a Spooky pin along side of Jack Dangers Jurassic Park and most people with take JP Home Pin over most any Spooky offering. JPHP actually has working engineered mechs in the game.

#11318 1 year ago

Nonsense. From start to finish.

#11319 1 year ago
Quoted from guitarded:

Except. You are.
Spooky is not going bankrupt and a re=run of TNA is something people have been clamboring for.
You don't want one, don;t buy one. But your disposition is definitely not sensible or warranted.

I did not say they were going bankrupt.
I'm just saying after what happened with the Halloween debacle, not refunding customers, flooding of resales online, etc, and in this economy, I would be more cautious about handing over so much cash.

#11320 1 year ago
Quoted from guitarded:

Except. You are.

Also, a rerun of TNA seems desperate. Does that not devalue the original owners trying to sell their used machines for 9k?

Good luck.

#11321 1 year ago
Quoted from jimwe5t:

Wishing Spooky all the success, but we cannot bury our heads in the sand as to their pricing debacle. Sure inflation is happening, but their meager offerings BOMs can’t be that much if you start listing each component of a Spooky build. Plain and simply, there is not that much material in most any of their games. Certainly no nicely engineered mechs, so their pricing should be no greater or even lesser than a Stern pro. More in the Stern home pin category for pricing. That is the Spooky niche, the $4k to $6k realm. If they priced their product there, there would be fewer complaints about their product. Put a Spooky pin along side of Jack Dangers Jurassic Park and most people with take JP Home pin over most any Spooky offering. JPHP actually has working engineered mechs in the game.

It does require repeating that comparing Stern to Spooky does still suffer from scale of cost. Stern has numbers usually = lower cost for aquiring parts as well as spreading the cost out across more games.

#11322 1 year ago

You did. No less than 3 times you cited Bankruptcy as a concern.

As for Halloween / Ultraman, there was no crisis for anyone but those who thought they could maybe make a few bucks by getting in line.

#11323 1 year ago

Also, a rerun of TNA seems desperate. Does that not devalue the original owners trying to sell their used machines for 9k?
Good luck.

Desperate? I dunno. As a business, why leave money on the table? If you can make a product that people want to buy, that just seems like common sense. It remains to be seen if Spooky's gambit on the price will pay off or backfire. Also, a company does not owe the end user investment guarantees. We are not shareholders and pinball machines are not sold as investments (even though they residually can be). [EDIT: Unless they specifically said there would be no more TNAs ever after the first run. I don't know this.]

#11324 1 year ago
Quoted from guitarded:

As for Halloween / Ultraman, there was no crisis for anyone but those who thought they could maybe make a few bucks by getting in line.

I did not, I specified that is a risk for any company, you should re-read it if it interests you so much.

I have no knowledge of their finances, I only heard here they are taking cash and not returning it to customers in some instances when the customer declines said purchase, but I guess this is a policy of this company and all as you say. You can read those customers comments yourself.

FYI, Tesla will hold your deposit for 3-5 years and release the entire amount if you decline purchase. Not all companies have to or need to keep such high deposits.

#11325 1 year ago

I'm just saying after what happened with the Halloween debacle, not refunding customers, flooding of resales online, etc, and in this economy, I would be more cautious about handing over so much cash.

Non-refundable deposits do not equal not refunding customers. Resales and people selling pre-order spots at a loss doesn’t financially hurt their company just like people flipping preorder spots for a profit doesn’t help a company… and I wouldn’t call Halloween/UM a debacle, plenty of people (myself included) like them. Not your taste… fine. The only debacle was in people preordering without knowing anything about them before-hand aside from theme (in a lot of cases, then selling still without playing one). I think their commitment to continue adding to code for a very long time means they will only get better. I think you figure out what your own risk tolerance is in pinball, the first time I took 14k to buy a pin from someone off craigslist I worried I’d lost my mind. Same sending money wire transfer to an out of state pinsider to buy two pins… there’s risk in a lot of our transactions here, we’re all grownups . If you’re worried about stuff like that, wait. I’m glad they’re running more TNA, I’d really like one but I’m still deciding if I’ll pull the trigger tomorrow since there are a few machines I’d like in that price range and I’m almost out of space (filling up the dining room now). At least with this one people know exactly what it is and have probably played it before so I wouldn’t expect the panic flipping so many games have when people start trashing them online.

#11326 1 year ago

I did not, I specified that is a risk for any company, you should re-read it if it interests you so much.
I have no knowledge of their finances, I only heard here they are taking cash and not returning it to customers in some instances when the customer declines said purchase, but I guess this is a policy of this company and all as you say. You can read those customers comments yourself.
FYI, Tesla will hold your deposit for 3-5 years and release the entire amount if you decline purchase. Not all companies have to or need to keep such high deposits.

What's Dodge's policy ???

#11327 1 year ago
Quoted from gonzo73:

What's Dodge's policy ???

Who would buy a Doge?

#11328 1 year ago

Good luck.

$9k newer TNA 2.0 version absolutely devalues current TNA 1.0 machines. No one will want the old version any longer and now that people know that Spooky will make unlimited numbers of TNA, the used old version HUO TNA price is going to plummet. Spooky’s own words, they will make many more as needed. There is no FOMO, as you may wait for years and still they will make more. Saying 250 for this run is an absolute joke. The ol let’s take care of the family business lovefest is gone. Spooky is now as greedy as any other boutique company and even greedier, they just cut out the important distributors that helped them get where they’re at. Smart buyers will just wait a year and there will be a glut of bored TNA owners selling at a big loss, just like is happening on HWN/UM now.

#11329 1 year ago

I love Non refundable deposits. It weeds out some of the scalper scum who have no interest in a title other than profit. At the very least it makes it a gamble for them. F the scalpers!

If you are uncertain about a machine wait until it’s available to play in person and purchase in person from a distributor if/when they have inventory in their warehouse. There is no risk at all.

#11330 1 year ago
Quoted from jimwe5t:

$9k newer TNA 2.0 version absolutely devalues current TNA 1.0 machines. No one will want the old version any longer and now that people know that Spooky will make unlimited numbers of TNA, the used old version HUO TNA price is going to plummet. Spooky’s own words, they will make many more as needed. There is no FOMO, as you may wait for years and still they will make more. Saying 250 for this run is an absolute joke. The ol let’s take care of the family business lovefest is gone. Spooky is now as greedy as any other boutique company and even greedier, they just cut out the important distributors that helped them get where they’re at. Smart buyers will just wait a year and there will be a glut of bored TNA owners selling at a big loss, just like is happening on HWN/UM now.

This is a completely false narrative created by Spooky apologists, continually pumping us all full of BS, that it was only the scalpers that are suffering. I call BS, as all of us that bought into the HWN/UM FOMO are suffering from a very subpar code and poor shooting, machine. Values have tanked…

“ all of us who bought into the FOMO are suffering”
Absolutely hilarious!

I love my Halloween, RZ and AMH machines!

Lots of crybabies here who need to not preorder machines and purchase used or from inventory at the Distro warehouse.

#11331 1 year ago
Quoted from ultimategameroom:

“ all of us who bought into the FOMO are suffering”
Absolutely hilarious!
I love my Halloween, RZ and AMH machines!
Lots of crybabies here who need to not preorder machines and purchase used or from inventory at the Distro warehouse.

Of course you’ll claim this, as you don’t want your value of HWN to plummet further. It’s not hilarious at all that all HWN/UM owners have lost out of the gate $3k or more. Highly doubtful any buyers can ever be found at even a $3k to $4k loss on HWN/UM. Yes, that’s suffering!

#11332 1 year ago
Quoted from guitarded:

This is a completely false narrative created by Spooky apologists, continually pumping us all full of BS, that it was only the scalpers that are suffering. I call BS, as all of us that bought into the HWN/UM FOMO are suffering from very subpar code, super poor shooting and a mechless machine. Values have tanked and its obvious in less than a year, they did not make all 1750 games and now using TNA as a fill in till they’re ready for the next game to be made. Spooky announced it would take them over a year and a half to produce that many and now all of a sudden their done, 6 or 7 months early. Quit blaming scalpers for Spooky’s ineptness.

#11333 1 year ago
Quoted from jimwe5t:

This is a completely false narrative created by Spooky apologists, continually pumping us all full of BS, that it was only the scalpers that are suffering. I call BS, as all of us that bought into the HWN/UM FOMO are suffering from very subpar code, super poor shooting and a mechless machine. Values have tanked and its obvious in less than a year, they did not make all 1750 games and now using TNA as a fill in till they’re ready for the next game to be made. Spooky announced it would take them over a year and a half to produce that many and now all of a sudden their done, 6 or 7 months early. Quite blaming scalpers for Spooky’s ineptness.

Got it out of your system ? Tantrum over ??

#11334 1 year ago

Tesla deposits are not refundable. I don't know where you are getting your information.

#11335 1 year ago
Quoted from jimwe5t:

Of course you’ll claim this, as you don’t want your value of HWN to plummet further. It’s not hilarious at all that all HWN/UM owners have lost out of the gate $3k or more. Highly doubtful any buyers can ever be found at even a $3k to $4k loss on HWN/UM. Yes, that’s suffering!

You conveniently ignored the “ all of us who bought into the FOMO are suffering”. Also the statement “don’t preorder until you’ve played the game and/or can pay cash and drive away with it from a Distros warehouse.”

If you preorder anything it’s a gamble. Wait until the code is complete or take your loss and move on. Stern code takes months or years to get polished/ finished.

I’m a long term collector (almost 30 years now). I could care less what resale value is. I’m not a flipper or flavor of the month collector.
If I’m not sure I’ll like a game I don’t buy it until I play it.

If someone is concerned about future value wait and buy used.

Gambling and losing sucks. Next time don’t gamble. Life is full of lessons. Hopefully you learned from what you feel is a mistake.

#11336 1 year ago
Quoted from snaroff:

Tesla deposits are not refundable. I don't know where you are getting your information.

Don’t poke holes in his cargument!

#11337 1 year ago
Quoted from ultimategameroom:

You conveniently ignored the “ all of us who bought into the FOMO are suffering”. Also the statement “don’t preorder until you’ve played the game and/or can pay cash and drive away with it from a Distros warehouse.”
If you preorder anything it’s a gamble. Wait until the code is complete or take your loss and move on. Stern code takes months or years to get polished/ finished.
I’m a long term collector (almost 30 years now). I could care less what resale value is. I’m not a flipper or flavor of the month collector.
If I’m not sure I’ll like a game I don’t buy it until I play it.
If someone is concerned about future value wait and buy used.
Gambling and losing sucks. Next time don’t gamble. Life is full of lessons. Hopefully you learned from what you feel is a mistake.

Yep. Like you, I'm a long term collector (20+years), not a flipper. I sold my UMCE at a loss because I didn't like the game. Big f-ing deal...you win some, you lose some. Unless you go out of your way to buy stupid, you've made money in this hobby over the past 2-3 decades. This idea that every game needs to be awesome and skyrocket in value isn't reality.

#11338 1 year ago
Quoted from jimwe5t:

I call BS, as all of us that bought into the HWN/UM FOMO are suffering from very subpar code, super poor shooting and a mechless machine.

You bought an UM? Congrats on getting your first pinball machine!

I'm sorry to hear you aren't enjoying it.

#11339 1 year ago
Quoted from jimwe5t:

This is a completely false narrative created by Spooky apologists

You sound sane.

Just kidding.

#11340 1 year ago
Quoted from jimwe5t:This is a completely false narrative created by Spooky apologists, continually pumping us all full of BS, that it was only the scalpers that are suffering. I call BS, as all of us that bought into the HWN/UM FOMO are suffering from very subpar code, super poor shooting and a mechless machine. Values have tanked and its obvious in less than a year, they did not make all 1750 games and now using TNA as a fill in till they’re ready for the next game to be made. Spooky announced it would take them over a year and a half to produce that many and now all of a sudden their done, 6 or 7 months early. Quit blaming scalpers for Spooky’s ineptness.

Do you talk this much sh*t IRL?

#11341 1 year ago

Were you guys not at the Spooky apologists meeting? We strategized and stuff. There were donuts.

#11342 1 year ago

I got my apologist member ID card and script ready

#11343 1 year ago

These whiny b****** are the outliers and not the norm! I freaking love my Halloween and she ain’t going nowhere so……I couldn’t care less about the flippers losing money!

It’s got a ways to go to become flawless but I’ve met the Spooky crew, there good guys are will not let us down.

See yourselves out crybabies

#11344 1 year ago

I'll never understand why the basis of fault against HW/UM seems to always be "look how much the value has fallen!!!11"

If you bought the game, and only care about the ROI potential, maybe you're in it for the wrong reason? I don't GAF one bit about 'resale value' blah blah. Why are so many folks focused so much on how much money they can get out of something they bought as an amusement device?

#11345 1 year ago
Quoted from SLRage:

These whiny b****** are the outliers and not the norm! I freaking love my Halloween and she ain’t going nowhere so……I couldn’t care less about the flippers losing money!
It’s got a ways to go to become flawless but I’ve met the Spooky crew, there good guys are will not let us down.
See yourselves out crybabies

I don’t get all the Spooky hate either. I love this company. I bought my ACNC second hand, called Spooky when I had trouble connecting the limited edition factory topper. Even though I didn’t buy direct from them they were very patient with me and walked me through it, even sending me some connector parts free of charge. Plus I LOVE this pin. I wouldn’t hesitate to buy from Spooky again. They have incredible customer service and great products.

#11346 1 year ago
Quoted from Charlemagne1987:

I don’t get all the Spooky hate either. I love this company. I bought my ACNC second hand, called Spooky when I had trouble connecting the limited edition factory topper. Even though I didn’t buy direct from them they were very patient with me and walked me through it, even sending me some connector parts free of charge. Plus I LOVE this pin. I wouldn’t hesitate to buy from Spooky again. They have incredible customer service and great products.

Try doing that with a second hand Stern pin.

People love Stern but they don't know what real customer service is like.

#11347 1 year ago
Quoted from kciaccio:

Absolutely. I’ve been saying the same thing.

#11348 1 year ago

My guess would be it’s a bunch of guys who justify 10k toy purchases to their wife and friends that they are “great investments.”

I worked my ass off to buy things I enjoy plain and simple. I love the theme and love the gameplay, my kids can worry about what the dang things worth when I’m dead.

I also know good, hardworking and creative people when I meet them and Spooky is just that

Quoted from Charlemagne1987:

#11349 1 year ago
Quoted from kciaccio:

Stern service has deteriorated over the past couple decades. Pat and Chas use to provide great customer service. Now Stern hides behind their distributors. Expecting distributors to "earn their money" and provide service isn't an awful idea, but it just doesn't translate to quick turnaround time on parts/issues.

I only have one Spooky game (R&M) and they have always given me great service.

#11350 1 year ago

This is like way to many good posts in a row, someone needs to come in and shit on Spooky now..lol

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinned Out Mods

$ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Chrome Candy

Machine - For Sale
Leesburg, VA
$ 8.00
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Fuzz

$ 9.00
Cabinet Parts
Mooshue's Market

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
The Pinball Place

$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 28.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 80.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 45.00
Playfield - Protection
Chrome Candy

$ 93.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 32.00
Playfield - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 16.50
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

Machine - For Sale
Charlotte, NC
$ 24.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 320.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods

$ 45.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations

Machine - For Sale
Woodinville, WA
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

Playfield - Protection
Gameroom Mods

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Pensacola, FL
$ 104.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 15.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 13,405 posts in this topic. You are on page 227 of 269.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/spooky-2021-game-speculation-thread/page/227 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.