7hPz.gif
IMG_6612 (resized).jpeg
harley-quinn-legends-of-the-dark-knight-1_dc-comics_silo (resized).png
tumblr_ndd9vhv4uu1qedb29o1_500.gif
IMG_1836 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1833 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1832 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

4 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 13,405 posts in this topic. You are on page 218 of 269.
#10851 1 year ago

GWAR Pinball. Eat Steel!

attachment-gwar (resized).jpgattachment-gwar (resized).jpg
#10852 1 year ago
Quoted from CaveBo:

GWAR Pinball. Eat Steel!

Full Flow Tampon Wizard Mode.

"For yer f*ckhole!"

#10853 1 year ago

Scooby would be cool but everytime this bumps I get my card out excited to put a deposit down on a TNA2.0

#10854 1 year ago
Quoted from Knapp_Arcade:

There's a rumor out there that Pinball Brothers may do Killer Klowns from Outer Space.

erkel.giferkel.gif
#10855 1 year ago
Quoted from JToeps:

everytime this bumps I get my card out excited to put a deposit down on a TNA2.0

Same here and just hoping to get some kind of timeframe soon.

Hope everyone has a great and safe weekend.

#10856 1 year ago

At the risk of voicing a maybe unpopular opinion, I personally hope TNA 2.0 is not the next release. I have played a bunch of spooky titles and TNA just doesn’t click with me. It’s fast and has some fun shots, but IDK, just not my cup of tea. ACNC, RZ, HN, UM, and R&M just call my name when I see them.

At the least, I hope that TNA 2.0 doesn’t take the place of a full title release. Hopefully they drop some code update to hold everyone over while the next big title is prepping to drop.

#10857 1 year ago

oh absolutely, TNA tying them up for a full year would be a bummer but as others posited, as a way to keep the line running while another machine ramps up? yes please.

As one of the "younger" folk around here, I see spooky as a way to experiment with ideas that are too radical for stern. Sorta like Sega doing what Nintendon't in the 90s.

#10858 1 year ago

Why is TNA 2.0 such a mystery? It's an unlicensed title. They always said they could make more.

#10859 1 year ago

Being a popular “unlicensed theme” surely would help keeping price below competitors, leaving a high margin of units sold.

#10860 1 year ago

I just had a Freddy Krueger movie marathon here at the house, and it got me thinking how much I loathe the Gottlieb Nightmare pin, and how cool it would be to have a full fledged new Nightmare on Elm St pin from Spooky. With more custom speech from Robert Englund.
Whaddya say Spooky, everybody loves Freddy! A new Nightmare pin?
“How sweet, fresh meat!” As Freddy would say.

F0D0F110-8190-4E0C-B5D4-07B432FB6C04 (resized).jpegF0D0F110-8190-4E0C-B5D4-07B432FB6C04 (resized).jpeg
#10861 1 year ago

If Spooky is so inclined to do a double release again they could go with Mask of the Phantasm & Phantasm and then swap the Bat-mobile for the Cuda!

joe-espinoza-jegraphix-cuda-2010 (resized).jpgjoe-espinoza-jegraphix-cuda-2010 (resized).jpg
#10862 1 year ago

Gwar would be such an amazing theme for a pin!! Between the lore, the gore, and the humor it would kick ass. I just saw them last week and man do they put on a show!

0615222209b_HDR (resized).jpg0615222209b_HDR (resized).jpg
#10863 1 year ago
Quoted from fisherdaman:

Gwar would be such an amazing theme for a pin!! Between the lore, the gore, and the humor it would kick ass. I just saw them last week and man do they put on a show!
[quoted image]

How about a Bevis and Butthead pin that has a gwar mode in it. Qualify to Gwar once you make the "kick me in the Jimmy" hurry up jump shot.

#10864 1 year ago
Quoted from mackey256:

If Spooky is so inclined to do a double release again they could go with Mask of the Phantasm & Phantasm and then swap the Bat-mobile for the Cuda!
[quoted image]

I'd love to do "Batman: The Animated Series", with Mark Hamill reprising his greatest roll...The Joker. I'm just not sure there will be enough demand for another Batman. Actually, thinking about the list of previous Batman machines, it seems my enjoyment of the games has an inverse relationship to my enjoyment of the property that it's based on. I really like The Animated Series, so perhaps it's not a great idea.

#10865 1 year ago

Just do SCOOBY DOO spooky u guys could really make a incredible game with the material u would have at your disposal the possibility’s are endless.

#10866 1 year ago
Quoted from big-c66:

Just do SCOOBY DOO spooky u guys could really make a incredible game with the material u would have at your disposal the possibility’s are endless.

Just please be the original. Not the later live action.

#10867 1 year ago

I just hope Spooky does Scooby Doo before TNA because I need to save up for the best single level game I have ever played.

#10868 1 year ago
Quoted from thekaiser82:

Just please be the original. Not the later live action.

Yes it definitely needs to be done off the 1970s series in my opinion. If SPOOKY WILL JUST HEAR US lol. This could be one of the best pins ever if they really put their minds to it cause they would have all the material in the world to work with.

#10869 1 year ago

It will undoubtedly be based on the original cartoon. Bad taste is for Stern, THEY would do the live action CGI movie haha

Quoted from big-c66:

Yes it definitely needs to be done off the 1970s series in my opinion. If SPOOKY WILL JUST HEAR US lol. This could be one of the best pins ever if they really put their minds to it cause they would have all the material in the world to work with.

#10870 1 year ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

It will undoubtedly be based on the original cartoon. Bad taste is for Stern, THEY would do the live action CGI movie haha

JJP would release Scrappy doo lol

#10871 1 year ago

The classic Scooby-Doo seems like it would work well for pinball. Just looking through the list of monsters, I don't recognize many from after the original "Scooby-Doo, Where Are You?" I'd for sure want to get Steve Ritchie to voice the Black Knight.

https://scoobydoo.fandom.com/wiki/List_of_monsters_and_villains

#10872 1 year ago

That orange electric guy scared the living hell out of me when I was little.

#10873 1 year ago

Spooky, Nightmare on Elm St needs to be done. Lets give Freddy the game he deserves! But for you Scooby guys, maybe a compromise…

8116ACB6-6515-4998-B8AC-11C6866F7EDE (resized).jpeg8116ACB6-6515-4998-B8AC-11C6866F7EDE (resized).jpegDB820B61-C23B-4B07-AA61-7835842FA8BA (resized).jpegDB820B61-C23B-4B07-AA61-7835842FA8BA (resized).jpeg

#10874 1 year ago

Spooky gave us Scary Terry. Close enough!

#10875 1 year ago
Quoted from Zablon:

Spooky gave us Scary Terry. Close enough!

Oh man, now I'm going to have Scary Terry's voice stuck in my head.

#10876 1 year ago
Quoted from JToeps:

That orange electric guy scared the living hell out of me when I was little.

Yep. Great character. If I remember correctly that guy had some kind of tragic back story making him somewhat sympathetic upon reveal.

#10877 1 year ago

I'm 50 and I remember Scooby-Doo being the fucking rock star of Saturday morning. An icon of the genre. Seems like a easy sell to my generation. Much like Halloween. Spooky...please make sure to get plenty of the original songs they made for the episodes. Fun stuff imo

#10878 1 year ago

I think we've found that after Evil Dead is made, Scooby should be next.

#10879 1 year ago

I really need Theme 1 (definitely starting around 00:23) as background music on my Scooby pin.

#10880 1 year ago
Quoted from Llabnip1972:

I'm 50 and I remember Scooby-Doo being the fucking rock star of Saturday morning. An icon of the genre. Seems like a easy sell to my generation. Much like Halloween. Spooky...please make sure to get plenty of the original songs they made for the episodes. Fun stuff imo

Few things were more frustrating as a rug rat than realizing the biological clock malfunctioned and you slept past start time for SD.

#10881 1 year ago

ETA, looking at Fall release?

#10882 1 year ago
Quoted from Llabnip1972:

Yep. Great character. If I remember correctly that guy had some kind of tragic back story making him somewhat sympathetic upon reveal.

I seem to remember the lore was that he was an electrician or had worked for the power company and got fried.

#10883 1 year ago
Quoted from damadczar:

I really need Theme 1 (definitely starting around 00:23) as background music on my Scooby pin.

Totally agree. The original music is the best. This pin would be awesome with so many original assets.

#10884 1 year ago
Quoted from tem92:

Totally agree. The original music is the best. This pin would be awesome with so many original assets.

Yes now we’re talking. SPOOKY ARE YOU LISTENING DO SCOOBY DOO N WATCH IT BLOW SALES OUT THE DOOR.

#10885 1 year ago
Quoted from big-c66:

Yes now we’re talking. SPOOKY ARE YOU LISTENING DO SCOOBY DOO N WATCH IT BLOW SALES OUT THE DOOR.

What is more than sold out in minutes/hours already?

#10886 1 year ago

Do you think the next Spooky pin will sell out the first day sight unseen after Ultraman & Halloween? Think people will want to see it first this time around.

#10887 1 year ago
Quoted from Betelgeuse:

I seem to remember the lore was that he was an electrician or had worked for the power company and got fried.

This book is awesome if you are fan! My only complaint is the recipe for Scooby Snack cookies on the rear cover. We made them and were not impressed.

94DCF6DC-CFE0-4577-8103-9562609B3AA8 (resized).jpeg94DCF6DC-CFE0-4577-8103-9562609B3AA8 (resized).jpegAA824C08-623C-4AC7-9072-0AB3CE1D0ADF (resized).jpegAA824C08-623C-4AC7-9072-0AB3CE1D0ADF (resized).jpeg
#10888 1 year ago
Quoted from Zablon:

I think we've found that after Evil Dead is made, Scooby should be next.

Maybe Scooby will be the other model released when Evil dead is announced. One Adult title and one family friendly. I can see the layout working for both titles. As a buyer that would be a tough choice for me to make.

Just one thing is important Spooky Pinball, don’t include Scrappy Doo. He is easily the most annoying character added to a great show/cartoon.

#10889 1 year ago
Quoted from addams40:

Do you think the next Spooky pin will sell out the first day sight unseen after Ultraman & Halloween? Think people will want to see it first this time around.

One thing is certain in pinball the fear of missing out/ long waits/ scalper markup is always present. I’d love to see a full reveal before sales begin but doubt it will happen.

Also remember that spots were available through distributors for a few days / up to a week after sales opened. People were/are selling spots for cost of deposit or under on the current release. As soon as another title is announced by Stern or another company, people who were never “all in” will jump ship.

Hopefully what happened with Halloween/Ultraman and now Toy Story will be the first of several more kicks to the balls of scalpers who think preorder of every title from every MFG is a guaranteed $1000-$2500 markup.

I own Halloween, RZ and AMH. All are great games. Sure they are unique compared to what Stern releases but that’s why I like them.

#10890 1 year ago

Looking at a past fang club email. Halloween/UM was up for pre-sale early July 2021. Does this mean we are close to a new spooky release?

#10891 1 year ago
Quoted from benheck:

Why is TNA 2.0 such a mystery? It's an unlicensed title. They always said they could make more.

Aaand that's what great about unlicensed titles! We need more!

#10892 1 year ago
Quoted from ultimategameroom:

don’t include Scrappy Doo

Or, what if there was a mode with a target with 3 inserts, with one insert after the other lighting up every few seconds. If you hit one while its lit, it goes back out. If you dont hit them in time and all three light up, then a giant Scrappy Doo emerges from the table like in Iron Man.
He takes over the table, the display shows nothing but Scrappy clips, all switches score only ten points, the volume goes way up and every switch hit has the same callout of PUPPY POWERRR until you bash him enough times to send him back and the game reverts to normal.

#10893 1 year ago

After the TS4 debacle they are going to just do a Scrappy Doo pin. It just makes sense!

#10894 1 year ago
Quoted from Zablon:

After the TS4 debacle they are going to just do a Scrappy Doo pin. It just makes sense!

What debacle? I played a TS4 for the first time yesterday, and the flipper would stay up until you hit the other flipper.

#10895 1 year ago
Quoted from finnflash:

What debacle? I played a TS4 for the first time yesterday, and the flipper would stay up until you hit the other flipper.

In regards to it being based on TS4 instead of TS1-3...and comparatively Scooby Doo versus Scrappy Doo (specific).

#10896 1 year ago

Just now getting caught up this thread.
Hope TNA 2.0 comes to fruition.
Been holding off buying a TNA since I first heard this rumor in hopes for 2.0.
I’m in for one for certain.

#10897 1 year ago

I am not up to date.

Is it true TNA 2.0 is a full size cabinet and updated screen?

#10898 1 year ago
Quoted from Shapeshifter:

I am not up to date.

Scott said just an update to the screen:

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/total-nuclear-annihilation-cluball-welcome/page/171#post-6988250

#10899 1 year ago

Make a freddy pin and I’m ordering day 1.

#10900 1 year ago
Quoted from Shapeshifter:

I am not up to date.

Wait a minute. The original TNA isn't a full size pin?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 45.00
Lighting - Interactive
Pinball Mod Co.

Machine - For Sale
Los Angeles, CA
$ 24.99
Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations

Playfield - Protection
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 55.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
GMods

Trade
Machine - For Trade
O'fallon, MO
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinbald Mods

$ 320.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods

$ 169.95
Lighting - Other
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 19.99
Cabinet - Other
FlipMods

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 32.00
Playfield - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 65.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 18.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 25.00
Playfield - Protection
Chrome Candy

10,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Phoenix, AZ
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations

$ 104.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 60.00
Lighting - Interactive
Pinhead mods

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 13,405 posts in this topic. You are on page 218 of 269.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/spooky-2021-game-speculation-thread/page/218?hl=mr_outlane and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.