7hPz.gif
IMG_6612 (resized).jpeg
harley-quinn-legends-of-the-dark-knight-1_dc-comics_silo (resized).png
tumblr_ndd9vhv4uu1qedb29o1_500.gif
IMG_1836 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1833 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1832 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

4 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 13,405 posts in this topic. You are on page 217 of 269.
#10801 1 year ago
Quoted from djsolzs:

Any updates… code or otherwise?

They have said the first wizard mode for Ultraman will be in the next update. No word on whether there will be a wizard mode for R&M in the future, though we have learned they can’t do slut dragon, too many voices for the licensing.

#10802 1 year ago

I’m excited about the future pins to come.

#10803 1 year ago

I hope not. Evil Dead 2 / AOD is my dream theme but as an operator i would NEED to buy Scooby.

Quoted from TigerLaw:

So, is it the general consensus that either Army of Darnkess and/or Scooby Doo are likely next? Does anyone think Spooky will be undertaking another duel release?

#10804 1 year ago

I vote for The Crow or Tool!

#10805 1 year ago

Mr. Bungle or Green Jello(y)

#10806 1 year ago
Quoted from SLRage:

I vote for The Crow or Tool!

Either of these would be pretty awesome to come from Spooky. Both properties are more recognizable than Ultraman…but C or D level licenses…either release would have to be the secondary game released in smaller numbers like Ultraman was to Halloween (if Spooky plans to release two machines at once again).

Tool is a super long shot no matter what though, the band members are almost impossible to work with…almost none of their library is even available on iTunes…try to find them on YouTube…not much out there, just a tiny taste of their superb work.

#10807 1 year ago
Quoted from monitorpop:

Great to hear! Looking forward to Pee-Wee’s Big Adventure!

Every day there will be a new secret combo that you have to find.

JV_Rn5.gifJV_Rn5.gif

#10808 1 year ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

I hope not. Evil Dead 2 / AOD is my dream theme but as an operator i would NEED to buy Scooby.

SD would do amazing on location.

#10809 1 year ago
Quoted from BallyKISS1978:

That doesnt make me want it

#10810 1 year ago
Quoted from finnflash:

That doesnt make me want it

I could careless if you want it So move along and troll somewhere else.

#10811 1 year ago
Quoted from BallyKISS1978:

If they do the two theme / same machine approach again Evil Dead/Scooby Doo would sell like pan cakes at Perkins on Sunday morning.

C76E7D5A-085D-4141-BCFC-746679D3860C (resized).jpegC76E7D5A-085D-4141-BCFC-746679D3860C (resized).jpegF36F6C81-7566-43D9-97FE-F21DE014F9DC (resized).jpegF36F6C81-7566-43D9-97FE-F21DE014F9DC (resized).jpeg
#10812 1 year ago
Quoted from ultimategameroom:

If they do the two theme / same machine approach again Evil Dead/Scooby Doo would sell like pan cakes at Perkins on Sunday morning.
[quoted image][quoted image]

Yep, I agree!! I grew up with B-Movies and Army of Darkness was insane. Love the Evil Dead series..

I have no emotional connection with Scooby-Doo.

#10814 1 year ago
Quoted from zermeno68:

Yep, I agree!! I grew up with B-Movies and Army of Darkness was insane. Love the Evil Dead series..
I have no emotional connection with Scooby-Doo.

I grew up with both so it would be a tough call! Bruce Campbell custom call outs have potential to be epic!

#10815 1 year ago

Here you go Scooby fans....Riverdale style. Honestly isn't bad for a crowdsourced fan series.

#10816 1 year ago
Quoted from lpeters82:

Every day there will be a new secret combo that you have to find.
[quoted image]

That's a cool freaking idea!

#10817 1 year ago

Played the new Spooky game "Bible Adventures Mana Truck Adventureland" yesterday, it's pretty cool!

Not sure what people are gonna think about all the dildos on the artwork. 3-4 might have been OK, 15 is pushing it...

#10818 1 year ago
Quoted from benheck:

Played the new Spooky game "Bible Adventures Mana Truck Adventureland" yesterday, it's pretty cool!
Not sure what people are gonna think about all the dildos on the artwork. 3-4 might have been OK, 15 is pushing it...

CANCELLED!

#10819 1 year ago
Quoted from benheck:

Don't give it away.

#10820 1 year ago
Quoted from lpeters82:

Don't give it away.

Your Sex in the City pinball with a giant close up of Sarah Jessica Parker's face on the back glass is a secret safe with me!

#10821 1 year ago

Not sure that contains even a single word or phrase that would get you “canceled” but ok

#10822 1 year ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

Not sure that contains even a single word or phrase that would get you “canceled” but ok

Wear theirs a willow theirs a weigh.

#10823 1 year ago

OK. I'll ask them to pare it down to only 14 dildos then!

#10824 1 year ago
Quoted from benheck:

Is there at least a large variety of dildos? I’d hate to see the same couple of dildos lazily copied and pasted all over.

Is it too late to have the left outlane kickback dildo changed to purple?

Hopefully Spooky has all the shooter rods before shipping games this time. I’d hate to have to use my own…

#10825 1 year ago
Quoted from Zablon:

Wear theirs a willow theirs a weigh.

896248bf680ab5cff3e82f54b6410247f53d2672 (resized).png896248bf680ab5cff3e82f54b6410247f53d2672 (resized).png
#10826 1 year ago
Quoted from ultimategameroom:

I grew up with both so it would be a tough call! Bruce Campbell custom call outs have potential to be epic!

Bubba Ho Tep wizard mode

#10827 1 year ago

Damnit Ben; I knew we should have made you sign an NDA.

#10828 1 year ago
Quoted from benheck:

Quoted from benheck:

OK. I'll ask them to pare it down to only 14 dildos then!</blockquotet

Don’t forget the “RAMBONE”!

#10829 1 year ago
Quoted from Billygrippo:

But there's a RAMBONE shortage these days!

#10830 1 year ago

Don’t want to even think about the testing on the next game with the Dildos.

#10831 1 year ago
Quoted from Billygrippo:

He didn't DO anything.

#10832 1 year ago

Evil Dead or Army of Darkness please Spooky

#10833 1 year ago

Despite my earlier lack of imagination, I'm sure Scooby Doo has the potential to be a fine theme for a pin.

Maybe I was subconsciously having trouble picturing what could be spooky or at least edgy about a Spooky Scooby, seeing as how the show always resolves to everything having a mundane explanation, i.e. not spooky after all. Not in their wheelhouse, as it were. But that's just me overthinking it again, they'd use the pre-explanation ghosts and monsters for the art and it'd be fine.

I don't think including Scrappy Doo would help sales, though. A negative if anything. Didn't everyone hate those episodes?

Quoted from Da-Shaker:

Evil Dead or Army of Darkness please Spooky

If they've already hired programmers, it's probably too late to influence their decision, it's already made.

4 weeks later
#10834 1 year ago

TNA 2.0 confirmed(ish) in the TNA club.

TNA 2.0 (resized).pngTNA 2.0 (resized).png
#10835 1 year ago
Quoted from SantaEatsCheese:

TNA 2.0 confirmed(ish) in the TNA club.[quoted image]

When TNA drops again I believe Ash would say, "Groovy"

However, it would be nice if there were two choices on start the way you can choose between Alien or Aliens. The original and something with different mode objectives and cool video/sound. I'd think about picking up a TNA for the second time.

#10836 1 year ago

Scott did say previously that he was working on 2.0 code for the eventual new run, and that the code would work on all existing 1.0 TNAs.

#10837 1 year ago

So is Scooby Doo going to be the next Spooky title?

#10838 1 year ago

I would like that. I think a Scooby-Doo CE with a ghostly green powder coat would look great next to my Rick n Morty and Halloween. Killer Clowns from Outer Space would be sweet as well.

Quoted from RikeIsland:

#10839 1 year ago
Quoted from RikeIsland:

According to Kaneda it is. Take that for what it’s worth.

#10840 1 year ago
Quoted from RikeIsland:

Quoted from Charlemagne1987:

According to Kaneda it is. Take that for what it’s worth.

I hope so.

#10841 1 year ago

Is anyone else nervous about Spooky making Scooby Doo? It's one of my grail themes so I'm hoping that they can do the theme justice. Toy story was another grail theme and JJP botched that one spectacularly. So that was a huge letdown.

#10842 1 year ago
Quoted from yaksplat:

Is anyone else nervous about Spooky making Scooby Doo? It's one of my grail themes so I'm hoping that they can do the theme justice.

Nope.

#10843 1 year ago

No, I don’t want anyone touching Scooby BUT Spooky. That goes for a bunch of other grail themes of mine: They Live, The Thing, Evil Dead 2 etc etc. Spooky makes dope games.

Quoted from yaksplat:

Is anyone else nervous about Spooky making Scooby Doo? It's one of my grail themes so I'm hoping that they can do the theme justice. Toy story was another grail theme and JJP botched that one spectacularly. So that was a huge letdown.

#10844 1 year ago

I think a run of TNA 2.0 is likely between game announcement and next game delivery to give the code more time to mature and make easy money.

#10845 1 year ago
Quoted from SantaEatsCheese:

I think a run of TNA 2.0 is likely between game announcement and next game delivery to give the code more time to mature and make easy money.

Again, I hope so.

I'd love for them to run TNA 2.0 for 6-9 months while in the background they work on their next new release and get the code mature and play tested and do an announce and ship within a short window, just like Stern or JJP. Would be amazing.

#10846 1 year ago
Quoted from yaksplat:

Depends on who they have for the coder/designer.

#10847 1 year ago

Whatever the case I need a real gameplay stream on fang club launch day. It's the right thing to do so folks can make good decisions.

Faith is for church...not pinball

#10848 1 year ago
Quoted from Llabnip1972:

I would like that. I think a Scooby-Doo CE with a ghostly green powder coat would look great next to my Rick n Morty and Halloween. Killer Clowns from Outer Space would be sweet as well.

There's a rumor out there that Pinball Brothers may do Killer Klowns from Outer Space.

#10849 1 year ago
Quoted from mackey256:

Huge phan of this idea.

HA! Nice…

#10850 1 year ago
Quoted from RikeIsland:

No, but Spooky Doo will be the next Scooby game.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinned Out Mods

$ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Chrome Candy

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Pensacola, FL
$ 8.00
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Fuzz

$ 9.00
Cabinet Parts
Mooshue's Market

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
The Pinball Place

$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 28.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 80.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 45.00
Playfield - Protection
Chrome Candy

$ 93.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 32.00
Playfield - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 16.50
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

Machine - For Sale
La Porte, IN
$ 24.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 320.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods

$ 45.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations

17,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Loveland, CO
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

Playfield - Protection
Gameroom Mods

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Concord, NC
$ 104.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 15.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 13,405 posts in this topic. You are on page 217 of 269.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/spooky-2021-game-speculation-thread/page/217?hl=guitarded and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.