7hPz.gif
IMG_6612 (resized).jpeg
harley-quinn-legends-of-the-dark-knight-1_dc-comics_silo (resized).png
tumblr_ndd9vhv4uu1qedb29o1_500.gif
IMG_1836 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1833 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1832 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

4 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 13,399 posts in this topic. You are on page 214 of 268.
#10651 2 years ago

When Spooky inevitably does THEY LIVE, I hope they would consider whomever the illustrator is at Cavity Colors. Shit is AMAZING. Imagine this level of work on a backglass / playfield. I’d die.

A605BAD6-99EF-48B5-91E9-8D986173C7AE (resized).pngA605BAD6-99EF-48B5-91E9-8D986173C7AE (resized).png

#10652 2 years ago

For the love of all things soooky just do a title I don’t want. So my wallet can rest.

If you do anything john carpenter or noes or f13 or evil dead franchise I’m screwed. So anything but that.

#10653 2 years ago

Ok Spooky conspiracy theorists! This is the spooky booth at TPF. Notice the blanket...

IMG_20220326_202931289 (resized).jpgIMG_20220326_202931289 (resized).jpg
#10654 2 years ago
Quoted from Daditude:

Ok Spooky conspiracy theorists! This is the spooky booth at TPF. Notice the blanket...
[quoted image]

Oh yeah do it spooky SCOOBY DOO ALL THE WAY. U WILL BLOW THE DOOR OFF WITH SALES SO MUCH MATERIAL TO WORK WITH AND LOVED BY 50 years worth of fans.

#10655 2 years ago

BIBLE ADVENTURES CONFIRMED!!!!!!

#10656 2 years ago
Quoted from benheck:

BIBLE ADVENTURES CONFIRMED!!!!!!

The Bible Adventures/Phantasm set of tables will blow everyone's minds!

#10657 2 years ago

I hope Spooky goes back to the single release model. Its not a poor concept. But as a someone who to this point owns all the Spooky titles i feel that i am missing games unless i buy both. I am in for Halloween but not for UM. What kind of Spooky collector will i be then. A failed one that’s who.

I was gonna say i cant have two identical layouts but then i’m like - what a hypocrite, MM and AFM are sitting next to each other lmao…. And before anyone chimes in and reminds me of Dominos or Jetsons they don’t count as Spooky releases despite them building them. My house my rules!

#10658 2 years ago
Quoted from Completist:

I hope Spooky goes back to the single release model. Its not a poor concept. But as a someone who to this point owns all the Spooky titles i feel that i am missing games unless i buy both. I am in for Halloween but not for UM. What kind of Spooky collector will i be then. A failed one that’s who.
I was gonna say i cant have two identical layouts but then i’m like - what a hypocrite, MM and AFM are sitting next to each other lmao…. And before anyone chimes in and reminds me of Dominos or Jetsons they don’t count as Spooky releases despite them building them. My house my rules!

Your house, your rules…and I happen to agree with them. Spooky’s contract games don’t count for a Spooky line-up because they didn’t have free reign to build the games they wanted to. Spooky is a great company with great originality.

#10659 2 years ago
Quoted from Completist:

You are not a true spooky fan until you own domino's and the Jetsons!
I feel that goes against the "completest" username.

P.S. I'm just busting your chops

#10660 1 year ago

Bioshock for the win!

Scooby for most of us saving money!

#10661 1 year ago

That’s funny, I’d buy 3 Scooby Doo for route and zero bioshock. Then I’d retire off the coin drop haha

Quoted from Tranquilize:

Bioshock for the win!
Scooby for most of us saving money!

#10662 1 year ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

That’s funny, I’d buy 3 Scooby Doo for route and zero bioshock. Then I’d retire off the coin drop haha

No doubt. Scooby doo would be a money maker. If it ever happens I’ll sale my wife to get one. LOL

#10663 1 year ago
Quoted from big-c66:

No doubt. Scooby doo would be a money maker. If it ever happens I’ll sale my wife to get one. LOL

can we have pics ? overall state ?? HUO ???

1 week later
#10664 1 year ago

Return of the living dead

#10665 1 year ago
Quoted from big-c66:

Any shooter lane wear?

#10666 1 year ago
Quoted from indypinhead:

Any shooter lane wear?

Now that’s hilarious lol

#10667 1 year ago
Quoted from big-c66:

Now that’s hilarious lol

i know, i'm dying. is there a 101 pinball jokes book somewhere on pinside? that is gold.

#10668 1 year ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

When Spooky inevitably does THEY LIVE, I hope they would consider whomever the illustrator is at Cavity Colors. Shit is AMAZING. Imagine this level of work on a backglass / playfield. I’d die.
[quoted image]

E0F005C4-3C38-4B88-9F5D-5E31133C7337 (resized).jpegE0F005C4-3C38-4B88-9F5D-5E31133C7337 (resized).jpeg
#10669 1 year ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

[quoted image]

I would love They Live. Imagine if they did that invisible ink thing and when the black light comes on the regular faces on the playfield art change to the alien faces.

#10670 1 year ago

I have both HWN and UM on order so my vote counts twice!!!

q61 (resized).jpgq61 (resized).jpg
#10671 1 year ago

Please no .

Quoted from manadams:

I have both HWN and UM on order so my vote counts twice!!! [quoted image]

#10672 1 year ago
download (1) (resized).jpgdownload (1) (resized).jpg
#10673 1 year ago
Quoted from manadams:

I have both HWN and UM on order so my vote counts twice!!! [quoted image]

Get Alex Grey on art and I’m 100% down for day one purchase.

#10674 1 year ago
Quoted from OriginalFresh:

Get Alex Grey on art and I’m 100% down for day one purchase.

Maynard doesn’t strike me as the type to go for something like that, regardless of a Tool pin being a good idea or a bad idea.

#10675 1 year ago

Also, if it did happen, there would probably be a 10 minute art film animation of a forlorn figure staring at a wall or sitting in a corner between modes.

#10676 1 year ago

I LOVE tool but for a pin? Lmao I'd never get a ball to last a whole song.

If it isn't Futurama then I vote Roadhouse. It really has it all, tag team with Sam Elliot, you got the Throat rip super jackpot...so on and so forth.

#10677 1 year ago

Phantasmogoria. Campy, cringy, and would work similar to some of the modes in R&M.

#10678 1 year ago
Quoted from Zablon:

Phantasmogoria. Campy, cringy, and would work similar to some of the modes in R&M.

Is that a magazine or a show? That's my band name, and avatar logo. Well, we spell it different, Fantazmagory

#10679 1 year ago
Quoted from finnflash:

Is that a magazine or a show? That's my band name, and avatar logo. Well, we spell it different, Fantazmagory

It's an old 90's fmv horror video game. I'd say look at a trailer, but I see that the trailers really suck and don't show off why I think it would make a good pinball game. It was quite the debacle at the time.

#10680 1 year ago

EVIL DEAD PLEASE!
@@@@@@@@@@

#10681 1 year ago
Quoted from Da-Shaker:

EVIL DEAD PLEASE!
@@@@@@@@@@

I can't upvote this (or repeat it enough). Evil Dead / Army Darkness with Bruce Campbell doing the callouts! PLEASE!!! Take my money!

#10682 1 year ago

Phantasm

#10683 1 year ago

Boy! You Play a Mean Game BOY!

#10684 1 year ago

Huge phan of this idea.

#10685 1 year ago

So, they’re roughly halfway through the run of the twin games now, does that sound right? Any speculation out there as to when they will announce the next title? This is pretty well a self-serving question…just trying to figure out how much more time I have to save up for a new run of TNA. Doesn’t it make sense for them to follow up the twins with something that Spooky knows is a hit and would be quick to ramp up production? Crank out a few hundred TNA while working on getting things ready to go for the new title?

#10686 1 year ago
Quoted from MasterBlaster:

So, they’re roughly halfway through the run of the twin games now, does that sound right? Any speculation out there as to when they will announce the next title? This is pretty well a self-serving question…just trying to figure out how much more time I have to save up for a new run of TNA. Doesn’t it make sense for them to follow up the twins with something that Spooky knows is a hit and would be quick to ramp up production? Crank out a few hundred TNA while working on getting things ready to go for the new title?

As much as I'd like to have a TNA, I'm not a fan of "going back to the well" even though the game is a success. While a money maker for the mfr it dilutes the special status for the lucky owners of the original. Everyone may want one - but like those trophies for showing up - it undermines the future for the "sport" or business. There's something special about the FINITENESS of things... Okay, I guess I'm going to get strafed for this position.

#10687 1 year ago

Charlie is developing a new game right now. Don’t hold your breath for a new run of TNAs. Best thing for this company is to continue to produce new titles and stay in pinball news cycle.

Quoted from MasterBlaster:

#10688 1 year ago
Quoted from zebpin61:

As much as I'd like to have a TNA, I'm not a fan of "going back to the well" even though the game is a success. While a money maker for the mfr it dilutes the special status for the lucky owners of the original. Everyone may want one - but like those trophies for showing up - it undermines the future for the "sport" or business. There's something special about the FINITENESS of things... Okay, I guess I'm going to get strafed for this position.

I'm with you on this idea, but the other Spooky pins were all advertised as limited with the owner swearing up and down, "they'd never make another Rick and Morty". This was never said on TNA 2.0 and there are even interviews with a few people from Spooky where they talk about making another run of these. There is nothing about the TNA machine that is "limited". The other machines? Yeah... limited.

#10689 1 year ago

I’m all for another run of TNA. Arguably the best game Spooky has made to date and they didn’t make enough.

#10690 1 year ago
Quoted from zebpin61:

it dilutes the special status for the lucky owners of the original.

I guess I don't see why owning a product should be a special status for anyone.

Quoted from zebpin61:

Everyone may want one - but like those trophies for showing up - it undermines the future for the "sport" or business.

They're still going to cost $7-8000+ so I don't think the participation trophy comparison is apt. As far as undermining the future of the business, I think it only hurts Spooky if they increase the supply beyond demand. At their boutique capacity, it doesn't seem to me like they're in immediate danger of doing that.

Quoted from zebpin61:

Okay, I guess I'm going to get strafed for this position.

Hopefully you don't feel strafed! Just my thoughts

#10691 1 year ago

I can't believe in this entire thread no one has mentioned Evil Dead. Would make a great pin.

#10692 1 year ago
Quoted from Rascal_H:

I’m all for another run of TNA. Arguably the best game Spooky has made to date and they didn’t make enough.

That'd be great, but I want better playfield artwork. Put the character in there.

#10693 1 year ago

Being able to have TNA in a full size cabinet should help the look in someone’s lineup.

#10694 1 year ago

It can be done!

51pUr3DLs9L._SY445_ (resized).jpg51pUr3DLs9L._SY445_ (resized).jpg
#10695 1 year ago

Shop smart, shop s-mart.

#10696 1 year ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

Charlie is developing a new game right now. Don’t hold your breath for a new run of TNAs. Best thing for this company is to continue to produce new titles and stay in pinball news cycle.

It's gonna happen, it's not even speculation.

And on top of that it totally makes sense, it gives them more time to sort out the kinks on the machine they build after TNA 2.0. Halloween and Ultraman shows how the market reacts to a game rushed to market to soon.

#10697 1 year ago

Another waiting for 2.0, fingers crossed something is announced by Father’s Day even if it won’t be until next year, gotta take advantages where I can get them so when asked what I want for Father’s Day I can say just one little thing LOL

Hope everyone had a great and safe weekend.

#10698 1 year ago

They aren't goign to announce anything yet they still have a long ways to finish what they are working on.

#10699 1 year ago

Yup I was told half way through Halloween.

#10700 1 year ago

Got charged for 2022 Fang Club...maybe some kind of announcement soon? Feels early tho.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
$ 999.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Paradise Distribution
Toppers
$ 49.99
$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods
Protection
$ 45.00
Playfield - Protection
Chrome Candy
Protection
Machine - For Sale
North Aurora, IL
$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods
Protection
Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball
Decorations
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods
Toys/Add-ons
6,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Chester, VA
Trade
Machine - For Trade
Wilkes-barre, PA
$ 100.00
Playfield - Other
JuanSolo's modshop
Other
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball
Protection
$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
$ 25.00
Playfield - Protection
NinjaCamp Mods
Protection
$ 15.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
Toys/Add-ons
$ 104.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods
Toys/Add-ons
$ 129.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com
Toys/Add-ons
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
$ 16.50
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus
Plastics
$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods
Protection
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com
Armor and blades
$ 120.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn
Decorations
Machine - For Sale
Omaha, NE
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Mod Co.
Other
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
$ 20.00
Cabinet - Other
Apron Envy
Other
Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 13,399 posts in this topic. You are on page 214 of 268.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/spooky-2021-game-speculation-thread/page/214?hl=kciaccio and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.