7hPz.gif
IMG_6612 (resized).jpeg
harley-quinn-legends-of-the-dark-knight-1_dc-comics_silo (resized).png
tumblr_ndd9vhv4uu1qedb29o1_500.gif
IMG_1836 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1833 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1832 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

4 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 13,405 posts in this topic. You are on page 212 of 269.
#10551 2 years ago
Quoted from lpeters82:

Evil Dead / Army of Darkness would be an amazing license.

But only if Bruce Campbell agrees to voice Ash one more time. I can put up with Loomis-gate b/c he's not as beloved.
But Ash? O.G. or nothing on that one.

But don't make that next. My wallet needs a break.

#10552 2 years ago
Quoted from lpeters82:

I hope its purely Evil Dead and very little AOD

#10553 2 years ago
Quoted from finnflash:

I hope its purely Evil Dead and very little AOD

I wouldn’t think Evil Dead has enough content on its own. And the one liners in AOD … “Yo… she-bitch. Lets go.”

#10554 2 years ago
Quoted from lpeters82:

Whatever you do, no more triple stack playfields on top. If you want three levels do it like Krull and put a full scale 1/2 size playfield UNDER the playfield with a special lens in the main playfield so you can see the whole thing with normal physics and then a small playfield on top of the main playfield.

If you want three levels, that is. I'd be fine with two.

But really, Scooby Doo is the easy choice because it has terabytes of content so little animation would have to be done to smooth out the UI and modes and there are tons of celebrity guest appearances plus massive nostalgia across all age groups.
scooby doo teal (resized).pngscooby doo teal (resized).png

#10555 2 years ago

As soon as I look at that machine the theme-song starts playing in my brain!

Quoted from PinMonk:

Whatever you do, no more triple stack playfields on top. If you want three levels do it like Krull and put a full scale 1/2 size playfield UNDER the playfield with a special lens in the main playfield so you can see the whole thing with normal physics and then a small playfield on top of the main playfield.
If you want three levels, that is. I'd be fine with two.
But really, Scooby Doo is the easy choice because it has terabytes of content so little animation would have to be done to smooth out the UI and modes and there are tons of celebrity guest appearances plus massive nostalgia across all age groups.
[quoted image]

#10556 2 years ago
Quoted from Lounge:

I wouldn’t think Evil Dead has enough content on its own. And the one liners in AOD … “Yo… she-bitch. Lets go.”

I think it has a lot more then Halloween

#10557 2 years ago

EVIL DEAD 2 is my favorite BUT the there is wild potential for a strictly Army of Darkness pin. Lots of variety too…involves the cabin, medieval setting and the S Mart. The callouts…the villians (pit monster, evil Ash, mini ashes, SHE BITCH!) the BOOMSTICK! Would be f’n incredible!

Quoted from finnflash:

I think it has a lot more then Halloween

#10558 2 years ago

Tie-in with the return of Futurama next year?

Futurama-Hulu (resized).jpgFuturama-Hulu (resized).jpg
#10559 2 years ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

EVIL DEAD 2 is my favorite BUT the there is wild potential for a strictly Army of Darkness pin. Lots of variety too…involves the cabin, medieval setting and the S Mart. The callouts…the villians (pit monster, evil Ash, mini ashes, SHE BITCH!) the BOOMSTICK! Would be f’n incredible!

Ash vs. Evil Dead for even more good stuff.

#10560 2 years ago

My least favorite of the franchise but still pretty good. Futurama is an absolute no brainer though, gimme!

Quoted from KSP1138:

Ash vs. Evil Dead for even more good stuff.

#10561 2 years ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

2 is also my favorite. Went back and watched AOD recently, and I felt a lot of the slap stick didnt hold up well for me. I do love the Ash lines from that movie though.

#10562 2 years ago
Quoted from finnflash:

2 is also my favorite. Went back and watched AOD recently, and I felt a lot of the slap stick didnt hold up well for me. I do love the Ash lines from that movie though.

AOD is perfect amount of camp for a pinball. I agree that ED2 is the "best" movie, but AOD would make a better pin I think. Dammit, please don't be next AOD. I cannot afford it.

#10563 2 years ago
Quoted from damadczar:

AOD is perfect amount of camp for a pinball. I agree that ED2 is the "best" movie, but AOD would make a better pin I think. Dammit, please don't be next AOD. I cannot afford it.

Dont get me wrong, I'm buying anything Evil Dead. Whatever it may be

#10564 2 years ago

How about Willy’s Wonderland?

30B0E152-440B-4B27-8286-E76ED61C61B7 (resized).jpeg30B0E152-440B-4B27-8286-E76ED61C61B7 (resized).jpeg
#10565 2 years ago

Evil Dead would be great! I thought part of the reason Spooky didn't go with it was that Bruce Campbell wanted $100k for himself on top of the license fee?

#10566 2 years ago

Where did you hear that? That’s new to me

Quoted from chad:

Evil Dead would be great! I thought part of the reason Spooky didn't go with it was that Bruce Campbell wanted $100k for himself on top of the license fee?

#10567 2 years ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

Where did you hear that? That’s new to me

Accurate!
That was years ago though when we were still doing only 150 games a year! It was alot harder to spread that out across unit numbers when it was so few.

#10568 2 years ago
Quoted from SpookyLuke:

Accurate!
That was years ago though when we were still doing only 150 games a year! It was alot harder to spread that out across unit numbers when it was so few.

SpookyLuke how many games a year are you all able to do now?

#10569 2 years ago

Quoted from JackG:

#10570 2 years ago

More like 1200, 1750 is over 18 months.

#10571 2 years ago
Quoted from JackG:

We have the staff and setup now to do 40 really good quality machines a week comfortably when supply allows!

#10572 2 years ago
Quoted from SpookyLuke:

We have the staff and setup now to do 40 really good quality machines a week comfortably when supply allows!

That's great. Love watching your company grow! Thanks for bringing new pins to us!

#10573 2 years ago

That’s right.

Quoted from manadams:

More like 1200, 1750 is over 18 months.

#10574 2 years ago
Quoted from SpookyLuke:

Sweet! Evil Dead it is then! 2000 machines within the year, 100k for Brucie that’s what 50 bucks a machine, although I reckon you could knock that down a little his doors not exactly getting knocked down by jobs offers these days.

Offer him 80k, so 40 bucks a pin and get this deal done! Then can you make a SAW pin please?

#10575 2 years ago

JUST DO SCOOBY DOO AND DONT LOOK BACK U WILL SELL AS MANY AS YOU CAN MAKE. U WILL OPEN A HOLE NEW GENERATION TO PINBALL GUARANTEED.
DO IT SPOOKY

#10576 2 years ago
Quoted from rotordave:

Motörhead.
It’s the obvious choice.
Loved by all.
rd[quoted image]

Come on baby Eat the rich, would love a Motörhead pin. Miss them so much.

#10577 2 years ago

How about Stephen Kings IT

#10578 2 years ago
Quoted from stefanmader:

How about Stephen Kings IT

Tunnel Orgy Multiball

#10579 2 years ago

Been playing Halloween the last few days as they just got one on location nearby! Fantastic game, nails the creepy vibe perfectly. Weirdly enough, the day before another location right up the street got in a Rob Zombie, first time for me playing any of Spookys games. Would love to see Spooky make a proper Freddy Krueger game, always been bummed out about the lackluster Gottlieb version.

#10581 2 years ago

So now that we know for sure the next game is Evil Dead 2/AoD themed, how about a trap door ala Theatre of Magic for the fruit cellar? Door pops up. "I'll swallow your soul" call-out. Cut scene of Ash jumping on the door and the eyeball pops out of the Henrietta head into the girls mouth. New Evil Dead game coming out in May too.

#10582 2 years ago

wrong thread.

#10583 2 years ago

This isn't the "next spooky pin" thread?

#10584 2 years ago

He posted n the wrong thread, not you. Haha

Quoted from GreenMachine19:

This isn't the "next spooky pin" thread?

#10585 2 years ago

All the people talking Weird Al should check out Multimorphics new license

#10586 2 years ago

Pretty stoked that I don’t have to worry about Spooky making that pin now.

Quoted from TreyBo69:

All the people talking Weird Al should check out Multimorphics new license

#10587 2 years ago

Make it happen Spooky. Scooby has a huge fan base and it will sell itself. 55 years worth of cartoons, generations of fans, and like pin monk said, terabytes of video. Different modes to battle and unmask many monsters and ghost. You will make even more news than Halloween with Scooby.

01B94421-AAD8-4E5B-ACE6-8CABA074B947 (resized).jpeg01B94421-AAD8-4E5B-ACE6-8CABA074B947 (resized).jpeg
#10588 2 years ago

AND…it will earn like hot cakes on location.

Quoted from BallyKISS1978:

Make it happen Spooky. Scooby has a huge fan base and it will sell itself. 55 years worth of cartoons, generations of fans, and like pin monk said, terabytes of video. Different modes to battle and unmask many monsters and ghost. You will make even more news than Halloween with Scooby.
[quoted image]

#10589 2 years ago
Quoted from BallyKISS1978:

[quoted image]

Oh yes I’ve been hollering this for a while. Everything u said is dead on they would sell thousands if they do it right. So much material to work with and I believe it would bring a lot of young people in to pinball.

DO IT SPOOKY.

#10590 2 years ago
Quoted from big-c66:

Oh yes I’ve been hollering this for a while. Everything u said is dead on they would sell thousands if they do it right. So much material to work with and I believe it would bring a lot of young people in to pinball.
DO IT SPOOKY.

Make each mode a case with specific sub-progressions inside the mode, and when you finish the mode you "solve" the case. Make the wizard modes the celebrity guest cases. There's so many ways to attack a Scooby Doo license. Possibilities are endless, and all of them pretty great.

#10591 2 years ago

I’m personally imaging the art work and video clips in the style of Hanna-Barbera.

A9A29E25-9D8D-49C0-95D8-5EA96C3405AF (resized).jpegA9A29E25-9D8D-49C0-95D8-5EA96C3405AF (resized).jpeg
#10592 2 years ago

Make a Scooby and take my money now!

Meddling kid version!

#10593 2 years ago

Scooby Doo or Rocky Horror Picture Show, preferably both.

#10594 2 years ago
Quoted from NEW-B:

Scooby Doo or Rocky Horror Picture Show, preferably both.

I think you meant Futurama and Rocky Horror Picture show.

#10595 2 years ago
Quoted from PlanetExpress:

I think you meant Futurama and Rocky Horror Picture show.

I could be up for either of those!

#10596 2 years ago

Army of darkness: insta buy. Annoying dog cartoon, not so much.

#10597 2 years ago

I think Futurama would be awesome. Have a Bender diverter that bends the path of the ball when you feed Bender some beer. Maybe a Robot Santa wizard mode.

6AB99A2C-8C37-4BE9-A28D-2391A787C45A (resized).jpeg6AB99A2C-8C37-4BE9-A28D-2391A787C45A (resized).jpeg
#10599 2 years ago

Futurama would make an amazing pin!

"If we can hit that bullseye the dominos will fall like a house of cards. Checkmate!"

#10600 2 years ago
Quoted from benheck:

Futurama would make an amazing pin!
"If we can hit that bullseye the dominos will fall like a house of cards. Checkmate!"

Zapp Brannigan on the callouts would be great: "You win again gravity!"

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
Chrome Candy

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Pittsburgh, PA
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

6,800 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Allen Park, MI
€ 110.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 15.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Game Room Info Shop

Machine - For Sale
Leesburg, VA
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 24.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 95.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 63.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Cento Creations

$ 75.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 11.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 575.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Gameroom Bling

$ 49.99
$ 169.95
Lighting - Other
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 15.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinbald Mods

€ 30.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
GMods

$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 13,500.00
$ 100.00
Playfield - Protection
Chrome Candy

$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 13,405 posts in this topic. You are on page 212 of 269.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/spooky-2021-game-speculation-thread/page/212?hl=gorbiie and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.