7hPz.gif
IMG_6612 (resized).jpeg
harley-quinn-legends-of-the-dark-knight-1_dc-comics_silo (resized).png
tumblr_ndd9vhv4uu1qedb29o1_500.gif
IMG_1836 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1833 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1832 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

4 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 13,399 posts in this topic. You are on page 211 of 268.
#10501 2 years ago

Since Stern doesn’t seriously own the license, seems up for grabs.

F2F5F1FF-5B7B-4890-919B-6D00F86EDBDA.gifF2F5F1FF-5B7B-4890-919B-6D00F86EDBDA.gif
#10502 2 years ago

Not happening.

Quoted from ataritoday:

Never build more R&M, very clear…..but maybe R&M 2.0…..I wasn’t suggesting the same exact game…….. new code, new art, new playfield ? Does it need to be all 3 ? Was trying to thread be needle with suggestion above of pleasing current owners and getting some more out there….
Anyhow… can’t wait for TNA 2.0.
How about Buffy the vampire slayer ?

#10503 2 years ago

No need for Spooky to cannibalize their own titles, when they can pick something new.

Futurama
Simpsons Treehouse of Horrors
Mike Tyson Mysteries + Scooby-Doo
Pee Wee’s Big Adventure

#10504 2 years ago

Futurama - I love it!
Simpsons Treehouse of Horrors - not sure if a third simpsons pinball would be well received, but a specific treehouse of horrors one would be amazing, in my opinion.
Mike Tyson Mysteries + Scooby-Doo - Ha, that would be an interesting mashup. Unfortunately, we are now without the wonderful Norm Maconald. Alternative mashup suggestion: the Venture Bros version of scooby-doo haha. That's a little dark though.
Pee Wee's Big Adventure - No.

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
#10506 2 years ago

I’ve been begging for Simpsons treehouse of horrors for a looong time on the next Stern thread. Could be absolutely incredible if executed well.

Quoted from jeffspinballpalace:

No need for Spooky to cannibalize their own titles, when they can pick something new.
Futurama
Simpsons Treehouse of Horrors
Mike Tyson Mysteries + Scooby-Doo
Pee Wee’s Big Adventure

#10507 2 years ago
Quoted from spooky_dj:

Pretty sure it's going to be powerpuff girls

Oh noooo! A new pin in 2022 is worth more than both my crappy cars combined, but you can count on me to buy your Powerpuff Girls machine over that reliable newer car that I need.

#10508 2 years ago

Let's do them all.

#10509 2 years ago

Spooky needs to do a Scooby-Doo pin!!!

#10510 2 years ago

The Scooby Doo/Mike Tyson Mysteries idea was not for a mash-up, it was for two titles on the same design like Halloween and Ultraman. Scooby for the family friendly crowd, and MTM for the folks who don't want a pin based on a show for children. And both shows prominently feature a van, so there you go!

And Norm had plenty of lines that would be great callouts, I'm quite sure. Of course it's a bummer that it's too late to have him create custom callouts, but don't let that stop you!

Mr Tyson would probably be happy to go along and record callouts for some $, seeing as how he let them make the show, which pokes a lot of fun at him, in the first place.

#10511 2 years ago
Quoted from nexfx:

Spooky needs to do a Scooby-Doo pin!!!

That’s what I’ve been saying so much material to work with and loved by thousands. It would be a huge hit if done right n open a new generation to pinball.

#10512 2 years ago

I would love a Powerpuff girls pin!

#10513 2 years ago

So when is TNA 2.0 coming? I would love to get my hands on one for sure.

#10514 2 years ago

Hopefully never. Isn’t it more exciting to see what Spooky could do NEXT instead of putting TNA in a full size cab? Yawn. Give me…Friday 13th, Army of Darkness, Scooby Doo…something NEW!

Quoted from RikeIsland:

#10515 2 years ago
Quoted from RikeIsland:

Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

Hopefully never. Isn’t it more exciting to see what Spooky could do NEXT instead of putting TNA in a full size cab? Yawn. Give me…Friday 13th, Army of Darkness, Scooby Doo…something NEW!

I can see Spooky making 2.0 "Between" releases. Finish out the Halloween/Ultraman build, switch over to building TNA 2.0 while announcing that they will be making Weird Al's Pinball Party (WAP) / Futurama. This gives them time to build TNA 2.0 while polishing code and letting Weird Al finish his custom callouts.

#10516 2 years ago

mirror image of TNA would be a good change

Just mirror the entire game

#10517 2 years ago
Quoted from SantaEatsCheese:

I can see Spooky making 2.0 "Between" releases. Finish out the Halloween/Ultraman build, switch over to building TNA 2.0 while announcing that they will be making Weird Al's Pinball Party (WAP) / Futurama. This gives them time to build TNA 2.0 while polishing code and letting Weird Al finish his custom callouts.

Weird Al's Pinball Party would be awesome! I vote that and Scooby-Doo

#10518 2 years ago

UHF! I could use my original movie standee I never put together! I knew I'd been keeping it 33 years for a reason.

FB_IMG_1644268107382 (resized).jpgFB_IMG_1644268107382 (resized).jpgFB_IMG_1644268111107 (resized).jpgFB_IMG_1644268111107 (resized).jpgFB_IMG_1644268113888 (resized).jpgFB_IMG_1644268113888 (resized).jpgFB_IMG_1644268116883 (resized).jpgFB_IMG_1644268116883 (resized).jpg
#10519 2 years ago

If they do another dual release, UHF and Nightmare on Elm Street could both have a TV set toy you lock balls into. They could both say "welcome to primetime, bitch!" when you lock a ball

Only mostly joking...

#10520 2 years ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

I agree about wanting to see what is next for Spooky, but I want a TNA and I can’t get one. Next best thing is to get TNA 2.0.

#10521 2 years ago
Quoted from spooky_dj:

Futurama - I love it!
Simpsons Treehouse of Horrors - not sure if a third simpsons pinball would be well received, but a specific treehouse of horrors one would be amazing, in my opinion.
Mike Tyson Mysteries + Scooby-Doo - Ha, that would be an interesting mashup. Unfortunately, we are now without the wonderful Norm Maconald. Alternative mashup suggestion: the Venture Bros version of scooby-doo haha. That's a little dark though.
Pee Wee's Big Adventure - No.[quoted image]

Scooby Doo please!!

#10522 2 years ago
Quoted from big-c66:

That’s what I’ve been saying so much material to work with and loved by thousands. It would be a huge hit if done right n open a new generation to pinball.

Loved by more than 1000’s. It’s been around since 1967 and cartoons still being made. It’s still very popular and merchandise still sells very well. Would make an awesome pin just using the first couple seasons alone.

#10523 2 years ago

I always liked the look of the Kosmic Khaos, but if we are going licensed then MXC: Most Extreme Elimination Challenge please!

#10524 2 years ago
Quoted from BallyKISS1978:

Loved by more than 1000’s. It’s been around since 1967 and cartoons still being made. It’s still very popular and merchandise still sells very well. Would make an awesome pin just using the first couple seasons alone.

Like I said to someone else on here. I’m with you on SCOOBY DOO your absolutely right on every level it could be one of the greatest pins ever. With over 50 years of material n loved by thousands it would be fantastic.

#10525 2 years ago

"Weird Al" Yankovic would be one of my personal dream themes. The man has defined a genre for nearly 50 years.

#10526 2 years ago
Quoted from lpeters82:

"Weird Al" Yankovic would be one of my personal dream themes. The man has defined a genre for nearly 50 years.
[quoted image]

Did weird Al have to license the music he made? If so getting his licensing to his music and then the licensing to their music as parody might be a problem but I have no idea?

#10527 2 years ago
Quoted from Roostking:

Did weird Al have to license the music he made? If so getting his licensing to his music and then the licensing to their music as parody might be a problem but I have no idea?

No, he didn’t. He has stated many times that he didn’t have to get permission from artists to parody their songs, but out of respect for them he always did. Some artists, like Prince, did not want him to parody their music so he didn’t do it. But he legally could have.

#10528 2 years ago

Just do Ramones already, it's not that complicated.

#10529 2 years ago
Quoted from Roostking:

I don't think he did, but as a side note, I think the nuances of pinball licensing would surprise most of you.

#10530 2 years ago
Quoted from orangestorm87:

I always liked the look of the Kosmic Khaos, but if we are going licensed then MXC: Most Extreme Elimination Challenge please!

DON'T! GET! ELIMINATED!!

This works for pinball on so many levels.

...alright, you've convinced me. We'll queue this one up after powerpuff girls.

#10531 2 years ago

Motörhead.

It’s the obvious choice.

Loved by all.

rd

F8C087DE-6067-4F76-B487-B0551CFDAB66 (resized).jpegF8C087DE-6067-4F76-B487-B0551CFDAB66 (resized).jpeg
#10532 2 years ago

There’s only one answer: The Fifth Element! So much amazing content to draw from. And the endorsement of Ben Heck, to boot.

Or The Evil Dead.

So two. Two answers.

231A26D7-062C-46A2-BA4F-09964254D5B0 (resized).jpeg231A26D7-062C-46A2-BA4F-09964254D5B0 (resized).jpegFA4C6F17-FA94-473A-8A89-5BA996C9DFB1 (resized).jpegFA4C6F17-FA94-473A-8A89-5BA996C9DFB1 (resized).jpeg
#10533 2 years ago

I wonder how much licensing approval back and forth you'd have with Bruce Willis when depicting his hairline.

#10534 2 years ago

Futurama pinball please

takemymoney (resized).jpgtakemymoney (resized).jpg

#10535 2 years ago

I kinda want Spooky to put out a game I'm not interested in, just so I can take a break from buying one every time they come out with a new game. You know?

That being said, UHF is one of my top contenders for a buy it immediately pin. As is Evil Dead. Beetlejuice. Fifth Element. Monty Python.

image_16868865 (resized).JPGimage_16868865 (resized).JPG
#10536 2 years ago
Quoted from damadczar:

I kinda want Spooky to put out a game I'm not interested in, just so I can take a break from buying one every time they come out with a new game. You know?
That being said, UHF is one of my top contenders for a buy it immediately pin. As is Evil Dead. Beetlejuice. Fifth Element. Monty Python.
[quoted image]

I assume you have Halloween on order?

#10537 2 years ago

Warriors or Jaws, please!!

#10538 2 years ago
Quoted from Charlemagne1987:

I assume you have Halloween on order?

Of course.

#10539 2 years ago

In what year will you run out of space and need to move?

#10540 2 years ago
Quoted from jeffspinballpalace:

In what year will you run out of space and need to move?

Assuming 1 new spooky pin every 1.5 years. I’ve got about 4.5 years. Lol.

#10541 2 years ago
Quoted from Charlemagne1987:

Some artists, like Prince, did not want him to parody their music so he didn’t do it. But he legally could have.

And still can.

#10542 2 years ago
Quoted from damadczar:

You need an AMH!

#10543 2 years ago
Quoted from big-c66:

Like I said to someone else on here. I’m with you on SCOOBY DOO your absolutely right on every level it could be one of the greatest pins ever. With over 50 years of material n loved by thousands it would be fantastic.

It would be bigger than many expect on here. I have been watching Scooby since the early 70’s, with my kids and my wife still. 54 years of material and footage to use is a lot. Tons of modes to unmask the ghost once you complete it.

Mystery Machine ball lock like TMNT van with multiball, collect Scooby snacks to upgrade (blood points on HWN), Shaggy callouts, mode to help Thelma find her glasses ect.

#10544 2 years ago
Quoted from BallyKISS1978:

It would be bigger than many expect on here. I have been watching Scooby since the early 70’s, with my kids and my wife still. 54 years of material and footage to use is a lot. Tons of modes to unmask the ghost once you complete it.
Mystery Machine ball lock like TMNT van with multiball, collect Scooby snacks to upgrade (blood points on HWN), Shaggy callouts, mode to help Thelma find her glasses ect.

Alright, alright. Adding Scooby to the list, after powerpuff girls and MXC. And we'll follow that up with Futurama/Simpsons Tree House. I think we have a good 5 year lineup going on here.

#10545 2 years ago
Quoted from spooky_dj:

Alright, alright. Adding Scooby to the list, after powerpuff girls and MXC. And we'll follow that up with Futurama/Simpsons Tree House. I think we have a good 5 year lineup going on here.

You missed Weird Al.

#10546 2 years ago
Quoted from spooky_dj:

How dare you skip over the Evil Dead / Army of Darkness pin with Bruce Campbell callouts!!! That pin is next, then the others can come!

#10547 2 years ago
#10548 2 years ago

They’re not talking about Evil Dead Army of Darkness because they don’t want to spoil the next license

Quoted from Calfdemon:

How dare you skip over the Evil Dead / Army of Darkness pin with Bruce Campbell callouts!!! That pin is next, then the others can come!

#10549 2 years ago

Evil Dead / Army of Darkness would be an amazing license.

#10550 2 years ago
Quoted from spooky_dj:

It will be your biggest seller guarantee. With y’all’s talent u could make SCOOBY DOO one of the greatest games in pinball history. The older generation will love it n the new wil to. Do it SPOOKY BRING IT TO LIFE.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 16.50
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus
Plastics
$ 19.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Other
17,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Loveland, CO
$ 30.00
Playfield - Protection
NinjaCamp Mods
Protection
$ 29.90
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
Toys/Add-ons
$ 45.00
Playfield - Other
NinjaCamp Mods
Other
$ 29.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ScottieIA Mods
Toys/Add-ons
$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
$ 19.99
Cabinet - Other
FlipMods
Other
6,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Chester, VA
Trade
Machine - For Trade
Grand Haven, MI
$ 35.00
Lighting - Led
Lermods
Led
$ 125.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods
Toys/Add-ons
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinSound
Sound/Speakers
$ 80.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Reflex Mods
Shooter rods
$ 110.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
Shooter rods
$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
$ 300.00
$ 5.00
Lighting - Backbox
Gameroom Mods
Backbox
$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods
Protection
$ 115.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Raiden Mods
Toys/Add-ons
Machine - For Sale
Parker, CO
$ 8,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms
Pinball Machine
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball
Protection
$ 120.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn
Decorations
Cabinet - Decals
Space Coast Pinball
Decals
$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
Chrome Candy
Protection
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 13,399 posts in this topic. You are on page 211 of 268.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/spooky-2021-game-speculation-thread/page/211?hl=theadicts77 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.