7hPz.gif
IMG_6612 (resized).jpeg
harley-quinn-legends-of-the-dark-knight-1_dc-comics_silo (resized).png
tumblr_ndd9vhv4uu1qedb29o1_500.gif
IMG_1836 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1833 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1832 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

4 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 13,405 posts in this topic. You are on page 208 of 269.
#10351 2 years ago
Quoted from SantaEatsCheese:

Bring us the Weird Al's Polka Party, or WAP for short.

WAPP maybe. WAP means... uh... uh huh huh huh... something else already.

...or else maybe do a crossover? Bring a bucket and a mop for Weird Al's Polkaparty!?

polkaparty (resized).jpgpolkaparty (resized).jpg
#10352 2 years ago

Maybe I am missing something, but Weird Al's Polka Party? The only Polka I'm familiar with is Steve Urkel and his accordion.

#10353 2 years ago
Quoted from SantaEatsCheese:

Okay Spooky, it's time. Bring us the Weird Al's Polka Party, or WAP for short.
I'll bring it up every month here until it happens.
We want Al!
We want WAP!
[quoted image]

Wouldn't that be WAPP?

#10354 2 years ago

I think The Exorcist would make a great pin. It’s a all time classic cult film and also has great music. Here is a link to the theme song.

1 week later
#10355 2 years ago

The Last Starfighter.

sf (resized).jpgsf (resized).jpgtlsf (resized).jpgtlsf (resized).jpg
#10356 2 years ago

I think Spooky should do a double clown release at some point....

"It" .... &

"Killer Klowns From Outer Space"

#10357 2 years ago

Yes, I like both of those. They would be great titles. Killer clowns from outer space. Would sell better as campy themes are just more fun.

#10358 2 years ago

Last Starfighter... Directed by Nick Castle... Who played Michael Myers...

SPOOKY LAST STARFIGHTER CONFIRMED!

#10359 2 years ago

After The Twilight Zone, there was the Night Gallery.....
MV5BMTA1OTY4MTA5MjBeQTJeQWpwZ15BbWU4MDgzMTU5MDMx._V1_ (resized).jpgMV5BMTA1OTY4MTA5MjBeQTJeQWpwZ15BbWU4MDgzMTU5MDMx._V1_ (resized).jpg
NightGallery-KeyArt-Logo-Show-Tile-1920x10801 (resized).jpgNightGallery-KeyArt-Logo-Show-Tile-1920x10801 (resized).jpg

#10360 2 years ago

It's funny I'm a diehard horror fan and Halloween Is in my top 5 movies of all time for any genres, so the choice was a no brainer for me.

That said I can't help but think there is likely some people that would have interests in both machines. At face value they have very little to do with each other, but I think a lot of horror fans would also have interest in rubber suit Kaiju film's.

I've never seen Ultraman, but the pin looks gorgeous and ad someone mentioned earlier this would be very attractive to pair with a Godzilla.

I'm sorta rambling, but I guess my point is probably some fans would have bought both games if separate layout, and I'm sure a few may have even gotten both.

I like the concept of Spooky's approach here though, and hope it continues. One layout and maybe a more hardcore theme paired with a more family friendly theme. I'd love it if this might allow for more niche themes that might not be viable on their own. Like I'd love to get a cult horror film like Killer Klowns from Outer Space, or Hellraiser, Texas Chainsaw Massacre, the list goes on

#10361 2 years ago
Quoted from Obed_Marsh:

It's funny I'm a diehard horror fan and Halloween Is in my top 5 movies of all time for any genres, so the choice was a no brainer for me.
That said I can't help but think there is likely some people that would have interests in both machines. At face value they have very little to do with each other, but I think a lot of horror fans would also have interest in rubber suit Kaiju film's.
I've never seen Ultraman, but the pin looks gorgeous and ad someone mentioned earlier this would be very attractive to pair with a Godzilla.
I'm sorta rambling, but I guess my point is probably some fans would have bought both games if separate layout, and I'm sure a few may have even gotten both.
I like the concept of Spooky's approach here though, and hope it continues. One layout and maybe a more hardcore theme paired with a more family friendly theme. I'd love it if this might allow for more niche themes that might not be viable on their own. Like I'd love to get a cult horror film like Killer Klowns from Outer Space, or Hellraiser, Texas Chainsaw Massacre, the list goes on

I'm in on both, to keep. So I'm rooting for both 2 be great games!

#10362 2 years ago
Quoted from tp:

I'm in on both, to keep. So I'm rooting for both 2 be great games!

Me too. Was in on Halloween and won the raffle for Ultraman. Im hoping they are different enough in code to warrant keeping them both. Time will tell!

#10363 2 years ago
Quoted from paulbaptiste:

Me too. Was in on Halloween and won the raffle for Ultraman. Im hoping they are different enough in code to warrant keeping them both. Time will tell!

Underlying code will be basically the same IMO, but the delivery will be much different. With Ultraman, I'm sure they have much more leeway with how it's presented. I have not seen any worries from the UM crowd regarding assets, whereas the HWN crowd, including myself, have expressed some apprehension regarding film assets and how much the licensor will allow.

#10364 2 years ago

Hey Spooky Charlie and Luke, go ask Dave Mustaine if you can make a Megadeth pinball machine. Imagine the possibilities!!!

#10365 2 years ago
Quoted from Lethal_Inc:

Hey Spooky Charlie and Luke, go ask Dave Mustaine if you can make a Megadeth pinball machine. Imagine the possibilities!!!

https://www.unibroue.com/en-us/beers/megadeth

#10366 2 years ago
Quoted from Obed_Marsh:

I like the concept of Spooky's approach here though, and hope it continues. One layout and maybe a more hardcore theme paired with a more family friendly theme. I'd love it if this might allow for more niche themes that might not be viable on their own.

Family friendly: Scooby Doo
More hardcore: Mike Tyson Mysteries

They'd even be able to use the same van toy/mech! (apart from their decorations of course)

Shame we won't be getting any custom Pigeon callouts though. Still, he had enough great lines that it could be awesome. Norm's voice would be as great as Rick's (on R&M) for berating the player.

Almost a year in, R&M still cracks me up while playing.

#10367 2 years ago

This would be a sick hardcore theme that only Spooky would do.

D5730DDE-40D5-4AB4-992A-E0F64F4E13FD (resized).jpegD5730DDE-40D5-4AB4-992A-E0F64F4E13FD (resized).jpeg
#10368 2 years ago

HARD AGREE. Would be a fukkin RIPPING theme for a pin.

Quoted from RikeIsland:

[quoted image]

#10369 2 years ago
Quoted from RikeIsland:

[quoted image]

Yes please!!!

#10370 2 years ago

Pee Wee big adventure.

#10371 2 years ago
Quoted from RikeIsland:

[quoted image]

Just base it off the video game Brutal Legend, I think would be awesome even though I have never played the game. Has all the greats in it and said for years it would work. https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=brutal+legend

#10372 2 years ago
Quoted from Jackontherocks:

Just base it off the video game Brutal Legend, I think would be awesome even though I have never played the game. Has all the greats in it and said for years it would work. https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=brutal+legend

8EAC9F89-6660-4B0E-BE6C-09987BA0BB4C (resized).jpeg8EAC9F89-6660-4B0E-BE6C-09987BA0BB4C (resized).jpeg
#10373 2 years ago
Quoted from tonyf1965:

Pee Wee big adventure.

Pee-wee mockup (resized).pngPee-wee mockup (resized).png
#10375 2 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

[quoted image]

Nicely done! Large Marge on back glass too.

1 week later
#10376 2 years ago

SAW! traps = mechs!

Licence should be cheap enough for spooky, tonnes of footage, voice call outs already made for the game “I want to play a game” “game over” plenty of traps for creative mechs and rules!

#10377 2 years ago

Ghostface is back! And this looks like it could be great! I loved the previous 4, fun slashers with some cool kills and Ghostface is up there as one of the cool horror villains along with Micheal, Freddy, Jason, Jigsaw etc

Metallica & No Good Gofers in the background it’s practically asking to be made into a pin!
Scream Pinball! C’mon Spooky!

#10378 2 years ago

I feel like the real winner theme for the next pin is...BUCKETHEAD.

A Bucketheadland pin? I'll sell my car for it. It's got it all...visuals, themes, terror, nunchucks, and of course libraries upon libraries of magical music. Fast modes, slow modes, crazy lights, mellow lights. Make the super secret wizard mode reveal his real face. Surprise...it's Charlie!

:prayhands:

unnamed (resized).jpgunnamed (resized).jpg

#10379 2 years ago

If Spooky can someday make a Friday the 13th and Nightmare on Elm St, I am 100% in on CEs for both to line up with my Halloween! Would LOVE to see that set!

#10380 2 years ago
Quoted from Jediturtle:

If Spooky can someday make a Friday the 13th and Nightmare on Elm St, I am 100% in on CEs for both to line up with my Halloween! Would LOVE to see that set!

They should make a series of games that can become a set/collection within a lineup it adds to the FOMO.

It was like Heighway when they where around why follow up Alien with Queen? You follow up Alien with Predator!

I would love to see Spooky roll out a Friday 13th, Nightmare on Elm, Hellraiser, Scream, SAW, aslong as they shoot good I would buy them all to have a horror lineup.

#10381 2 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

They should make a series of games that can become a set/collection within a lineup it adds to the FOMO.
It was like Heighway when they where around why follow up Alien with Queen? You follow up Alien with Predator!
I would love to see Spooky roll out a Friday 13th, Nightmare on Elm, Hellraiser, Scream, SAW, aslong as they shoot good I would buy them all to have a horror lineup.

The way prices are going by the time you got to the last of the series it'd be 50k for the SE.

#10382 2 years ago

He's alive! He's half-dead! Folks just call him Buckethead!

#10383 2 years ago
Quoted from Jediturtle:

Those would both be great!
I’d also love to see Spooky make any of John Carpenters films into pins. Hopefully the relationship will continue in the future after Halloween is released.

68DFAEAD-98EA-4BC4-B296-9E562AA820A4 (resized).jpeg68DFAEAD-98EA-4BC4-B296-9E562AA820A4 (resized).jpeg
#10384 2 years ago
Quoted from ultimategameroom:

Those would both be great!
I’d also love to see Spooky make any of John Carpenters films into pins. Hopefully the relationship will continue in the future after Halloween is released. [quoted image]

1000% in on The Fog!!! Custom call-outs by Adrienne Barbeau. Oh man...I'm tingly just thinking about it!

#10385 2 years ago

Spooky, I'm just saying. If you do Buckethead, I will do the art for it for free! OK, maybe not free. But I'll trade for a game! Here's a potato pic an old illustration of Buckethead I did like 15 years ago for a publication. Imagine this times 100! Nun Chuka Kata!
bh_3 (resized).jpgbh_3 (resized).jpg

#10386 2 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

Ghostface is back! And this looks like it could be great! I loved the previous 4, fun slashers with some cool kills and Ghostface is up there as one of the cool horror villains along with Micheal, Freddy, Jason, Jigsaw etc

Metallica & No Good Gofers in the background it’s practically asking to be made into a pin!
Scream Pinball! C’mon Spooky!

God, this is def a dream pinball. Scream would be amazing.

#10387 2 years ago

There was a great tv show called Tales from the Darkside. Much more b rated than Tales from the crypt and not a dude cacklin the whole time. I’ve always thought Stranger Things got the The Upside Down concept from this series

“But, there is, unseen by most, an underworld. A place that is just as real, but not as brightly lit… a DARKSIDE!”

BD393F52-399E-4210-809F-3C07B2AC8F12 (resized).jpegBD393F52-399E-4210-809F-3C07B2AC8F12 (resized).jpeg
#10388 2 years ago
Quoted from Jediturtle:

1000% in on The Fog!!! Custom call-outs by Adrienne Barbeau. Oh man...I'm tingly just thinking about it!

The Fog is one of my all time Carpenter favorites. Also love The Thing. All of his films would make amazing themes for machines.

863FC551-1489-4F21-8BD9-B58FC092BE05 (resized).jpeg863FC551-1489-4F21-8BD9-B58FC092BE05 (resized).jpeg
#10389 2 years ago
Quoted from ultimategameroom:

The Fog is one of my all time Carpenter favorites. Also love The Thing. All of his films would make amazing themes for machines. [quoted image]

Mine too. Just watched it last night actually. The Thing isn't one of my favorites (not sure why), but I do still enjoy it. Watched that a few weeks back when the 4K came out. Awesome restoration. Just caught Prince of Darkness for the first time in a few decades the other night. Peacock is streaming it. Man I forgot how good that one was. Going to have to pick up the 4K one of these days. That would have some pretty awesome pinball possibilities in it too. Having some sort of swirling devil goo toy would be awesome. And they already have a good relationship with Alice Cooper, so it's meant to be!

#10390 2 years ago
Quoted from rockwell:

Spooky, I'm just saying. If you do Buckethead, I will do the art for it for free! OK, maybe not free. But I'll trade for a game! Here's a potato pic an old illustration of Buckethead I did like 15 years ago for a publication. Imagine this times 100! Nun Chuka Kata!
[quoted image]

We have his playing included in the JJP GNR pin.

#10391 2 years ago

I’m curious what deal TOHO did with Stern, if it’s exclusive and how long. Spooky is a young enough company where they could probably still do this theme sometime in the future. I generally would be against this but I’m looking at this Deadpool artwork on Godzilla and it really missed the mark of the Godzilla I grew up with and remember.

1 month later
#10392 2 years ago

We all know what Spooky’s next pin should be: UHF. This needs to and must happen. Discuss.

#10393 2 years ago

The next game is one of the titles discussed in this thread. If that narrows it down lol

#10394 2 years ago

It’s Evil Dead 2…definitely.

Quoted from SpookyLuke:

The next game is one of the titles discussed in this thread. If that narrows it down lol

#10395 2 years ago
Quoted from SpookyLuke:

Ha! That narrows it down.

#10396 2 years ago
Quoted from SpookyLuke:

Pee-Wee’s Big Adventure! Yes!!!

#10397 2 years ago
Quoted from SpookyLuke:

My money is on the next game on the line being a re-run of TNA for a few weeks while final items are ironed out on the next game.

#10398 2 years ago
Quoted from SpookyLuke:

The next game is one of the titles discussed in this thread. If that narrows it down

Phantasm confirmed

P2_Priest2 (resized).jpgP2_Priest2 (resized).jpg
#10399 2 years ago
Quoted from mackey256:

Phantasm confirmed[quoted image]

Phantasm has insane amounts of potential for pinball. Not sure if it has the following for a good sized run, but maybe. I will personally be holding my breath for a shiny new Nightmare on Elm St and Friday the 13th machine to snuggle up next to my Halloween. I am a guaranteed buyer for both CEs! Make it happen Spooky Family!

#10400 2 years ago

How does one purchase a machine at release from spooky or a distributor?

I was kind of poking around on their site. I’m assuming they have some type of limited release on their site. Halloween looks awesome but don’t want to pay $12k for collectors haha

However, I would totally pay $12k for Weird Al WAPP

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
€ 110.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

5,900 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Lexington, KY
5,400 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
South Kingstown, RI
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Pensacola, FL
$ 11.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 100.00
Playfield - Protection
Chrome Candy

€ 30.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Arabi, LA
$ 75.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
Chrome Candy

$ 49.99
$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

$ 575.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Gameroom Bling

$ 15.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Game Room Info Shop

$ 95.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 13,500.00
$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinbald Mods

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
GMods

$ 63.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Cento Creations

$ 15.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 169.95
Lighting - Other
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 24.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 13,405 posts in this topic. You are on page 208 of 269.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/spooky-2021-game-speculation-thread/page/208 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.