7hPz.gif
IMG_6612 (resized).jpeg
harley-quinn-legends-of-the-dark-knight-1_dc-comics_silo (resized).png
tumblr_ndd9vhv4uu1qedb29o1_500.gif
IMG_1836 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1833 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1832 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

4 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 13,405 posts in this topic. You are on page 193 of 269.
#9602 2 years ago

Omg! ... get a grippo ... :3

#9603 2 years ago

Here's hoping for a loaded big trouble in little china or a re-themed medieval madness with full rights army of darkness theme.

#9604 2 years ago

Oh, the irony.

#9605 2 years ago

Pinball Star seems to be the last distributor to send out numbers.

#9606 2 years ago
Quoted from J_Striker:

Pinball Star seems to be the last distributor to send out numbers.

Agreed. I ordered from them. Haven’t gotten mine yet either. I’m not worried or anything. I’ll get it when I get it.

#9607 2 years ago

Grippo? More like Gripe-O.

#9608 2 years ago

Well, that escalated quickly...

#9609 2 years ago

Halloween CE
Invoice 11692
Ordered at 10:01am
Spooky direct

#9610 2 years ago

I have the perfect next band theme for Spooky that I hadn’t thought of before… Nine Inch Nails.

The Pretty Hate Machine album would be great for a machine in and of itself.

#9611 2 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

I have the perfect next band theme for Spooky that I hadn’t thought of before… Nine Inch Nails.

They could just play the entire Happiness in Slavery video as its own mode, for all the horror fans.

#9612 2 years ago

Halloween CE ordered from Joe at PinballStar.

I’m number 921.

#9613 2 years ago

Their range is 901-953.

#9614 2 years ago
Quoted from prl867:

Their range is 901-953.

They have multiple ranges. I’m 503.

#9615 2 years ago
Quoted from SpookyLuke:

Also happy to say we are organizing a stream from the one and only Jack danger.
30 fresh games set up on the line this week and we are excited to really dig into them Monday.
Catch Corwin, Aj, and I in the booth of Joe Newhart of Pinball Star with Ultraman at Pinfest next weekend!
Charlie will be taking Halloween down to Flashback weekend Chicago Horror con as well!
Most all game numbers should be rolling out!
Hope these updates are helpful! Tons of cool stuff happening. Enjoy the ride guys!

Will Charlie be bringing a Halloween or Ultraman to Southern Fried. Next month?

#9616 2 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

How about Quake 1 themed with the NIN music?

Here's the theme btw:

#9617 2 years ago

brerspidur Halloween CE #487 Checking In / Direct / 11641

Interesting to see how these two games are produced simultaneously. If it’s a 2-1 (Hwn/UM ratio) SpookyLuke’s recent comment about 30 games on the line for week 1 could be (20 Hwn and 10 UM) [My best guess]

#9618 2 years ago

Why would you think that?

I don’t know, I wasn’t thinking looking back at that post. Lol

#9619 2 years ago

Someone already mentioned their number for their UM pin, which just so happens to be the same number for a different Halloween order (according to the spreadsheet), but apparently both games will be made together (as noted awhile ago)

#9620 2 years ago

it looks like right about the 700's something funky starts happening with the Distro vs Spooky 50/50 alternation. Maybe im just hungover and not seeing something, but it looks like the pattern changes. https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1qmdtDvuk62JFZw37fpdjzsIlL39_C04ODX8jIrNOc/edit?usp=sharing

#9621 2 years ago

Got my number. Either 912 or 920, as there are 2 "TB"s. Going to be a wait, but thats ok!!!

#9622 2 years ago

Halloween CE either # 908 or #924? Pinballstar is using initials as person machine order number.

#9623 2 years ago

Halloween CE #320 KingPin Games.

#9624 2 years ago

Halloween CE #512 from pinball star kinda crazy as I ordered at exactly 9:05 am figured it would be at least in the 300s as others were

#9625 2 years ago

Halloween CE #166
Order #11382 @ 9:36 directly from Spooky

#9626 2 years ago

So nice to see a true pinball collector/hobster has already put their Halloween CE slot up for sale. Only took a day. Free market lives but $3k just aint righhhhhht!

#9627 2 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

They should do a King Diamond or Ghost pin. Those two bands would make a killer / horror type pin.

#9628 2 years ago
Quoted from radfordian3505:

Halloween CE #512 from pinball star kinda crazy as I ordered at exactly 9:05 am figured it would be at least in the 300s as others were

Same here, ordered within 1 minute of the email. Others received the email earlier than 10:04. Alot of people ordered through Joe. Curious his percentage of the games vs. direct and other distributors.

#9629 2 years ago

H78 CE #414 From PinballSTAR

paid at 10:04:45 am eastern time

I ordered an UM CE also as I was unsure which theme I want (and still am...lol). Ordered it after the H78 but haven't received that number yet. I'll post it once Joe figures it all out.

#9630 2 years ago

That's insane. I ordered 15 seconds later and I'm 98 games later.

#9631 2 years ago
Quoted from radfordian3505:

That's insane. I ordered 15 seconds later and I'm 98 games later.

Yeah, but 50+ of those between us are Spooky direct games and probably some other distro (nitro, etc...) games. Joe gets blocks of games and based on the email I got, I was 2nd to last in his block of 403-415. So you are in what probably was his next allotment of games to sell. Might have only been 5 of Joe's games between us.

#9632 2 years ago
Quoted from Calfdemon:

H78 CE #414 From PinballSTAR
paid at 10:04:45 am eastern time
I ordered an UM CE also as I was unsure which theme I want (and still am...lol). Ordered it after the H78 but haven't received that number yet. I'll post it once Joe figures it all out.

Talk about insane, My PS order registered at 10:03 and 40 seconds ET. 1 minute and 40 seconds after receiving the “10am” email at 10:02. I’m #503. 89 behind you (even though my order went through a minute prior) and hundreds of games after Spooky direct customers whose orders clocked in 30+ minutes later. I really don’t get it, but it is what it is.

#9633 2 years ago

The answer is many distributors are sharing the 50/ 50 formula. Ordering direct is more likely going to get you an earlier number. Spooky even said as much

And I know they said they are doing a 2 to 1 ratio of HWN / UM, BUT isn't 1250/500 a 5 to 2 ratio. Assuming they are making them evenly between the two

#9634 2 years ago
Quoted from Beechwood:

The answer is many distributors are sharing the 50/ 50 formula. Ordering direct is more likely going to get you an earlier number. Spooky even said as much
And I know they said they are doing a 2 to 1 ratio of HWN / UM, BUT isn't 1250/500 a 5 to 2 ratio. Assuming they are making them evenly between the two

1B10325D-9FFD-4A30-8B32-642D50A4A180.gif1B10325D-9FFD-4A30-8B32-642D50A4A180.gif
#9635 2 years ago
Quoted from Oaken:

[quoted image]

I'd be down for a Rodney Dangerfield pin! Bring it Spooky!!

#9636 2 years ago
Quoted from mrclean:

I'd be down for a Rodney Dangerfield pin! Bring it Spooky!!

It wouldn’t get any respect ...

#9637 2 years ago
Quoted from NevadaNutJob:

It wouldn’t get any respect ...

It would if Spooky made it

#9638 2 years ago

Dangerfield sucks. He’s the lowest common denominator of the lowest form of comedy. Why would Spooky make this? C’mon.

#9639 2 years ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

Dangerfield sucks. He’s the lowest common denominator of the lowest form of comedy. Why would Spooky make this? C’mon.

Rodney was so ugly (how ugly?) his doctor was doing a prostate exam and stuck his finger in Rodney's mouth.

Rodney was so ugly (how ugly?) when he was born, his doctor hung himself with the umbilical cord.

Lots of gems like that I remember as a kid.

#9640 2 years ago

Ahhhh yes, nothing like trite low hanging fruit from the “greatest generation”

Quoted from P1nhead:

Rodney was so ugly (how ugly?) his doctor was doing a prostate exam and stuck his finger in Rodney's mouth.
Rodney was so ugly (how ugly?) when he was born, his doctor hung himself with the umbilical cord.
Lots of gems like that I remember as a kid.

#9641 2 years ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

sk.gifsk.gif
#9642 2 years ago

Maybe I'm new here but can someone explain something ? Why are you all glorifying a murderer who obviously has serious metal problems by buying a $10,000 pinball and talking like it's fun? He stabs people for goodness sake. Glorifying violence is wrong.

You should all be ashamed.

#9643 2 years ago
Quoted from Beechwood:

Maybe I'm new here but can someone explain something ? Why are you all glorifying a murderer who obviously has serious metal problems by buying a $10,000 pinball and talking like it's fun? He stabs people for goodness sake. Glorifying violence is wrong.
You should ask be ashamed.

Because he's freaking cool that's why! And I saw your pinside tag on that list

#9644 2 years ago
Quoted from Beechwood:

Oh boy now the thread is going to explode

#9645 2 years ago

Caddyshack... Please make Caddyshack.

images.jpeg-7 (resized).jpgimages.jpeg-7 (resized).jpg
#9646 2 years ago
Quoted from Beechwood:

He’s just bored and stirring up pinside for fun.

#9647 2 years ago
Quoted from BallyKISS1978:

Oh boy now the thread is going to explode

I'm just waiting for the correct answer. And that's not it.

#9648 2 years ago
Quoted from Beechwood:

I'm just waiting for the correct answer. And that's not it.

Because it's fictional and great entertainment

#9649 2 years ago
Quoted from Beechwood:

Let me know if the guilt finally overwhelms you and you want to trade your earlier number for mine.

#9650 2 years ago
Quoted from Beechwood:

He stabs people for goodness sake.

Not everyone. In the second movie he drowns one in a hot tub/steam room. In the 5th he nails that one guy with a three prong garden tool right in the head. In one of the Rob Zombie remakes he stomps the guys head into the ground.

Quoted from Beechwood:

Glorifying violence is wrong.

I agree. They should quit killing him at the end of every movie.

Quoted from Beechwood:

I'm only ashamed I couldn't get one. I've always been a Michael Meyers fan.

LTG : )

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
€ 110.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

10,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Omaha, NE
$ 11.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 100.00
Playfield - Protection
Chrome Candy

€ 30.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

Machine - For Sale
Brighton, CO
$ 75.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
Chrome Candy

$ 49.99
$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

$ 575.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Gameroom Bling

$ 15.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Game Room Info Shop

$ 95.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 13,500.00
$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinbald Mods

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
GMods

$ 63.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Cento Creations

$ 15.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 169.95
Lighting - Other
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 24.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 13,405 posts in this topic. You are on page 193 of 269.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/spooky-2021-game-speculation-thread/page/193 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.