7hPz.gif
IMG_6612 (resized).jpeg
harley-quinn-legends-of-the-dark-knight-1_dc-comics_silo (resized).png
tumblr_ndd9vhv4uu1qedb29o1_500.gif
IMG_1836 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1833 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1832 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

4 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 13,405 posts in this topic. You are on page 192 of 269.
#9551 2 years ago

I am number 360 CE
My inovice was 11519
ordered at 9:40 am

Dana

#9552 2 years ago
Quoted from pldubya43:

I’m assuming that there will be other numbers between CEs that are BSEs and SEs. .

Why would you think that?

#9553 2 years ago
Quoted from brerspidur:

working on halloween list. . .
[quoted image]

#137 is mine

#9554 2 years ago

It helps if you post game / model / order # / Game #

Quoted from Aurium:

#137 is mine
//<![CDATA[
window.__mirage2 = {petok:"229f668668ae6b5b4dde784be3058d19a82c60b0-1627071851-1800"};
//]]>

#9556 2 years ago

Halloween CE #141; Nitro Pinball

#9557 2 years ago

Still waiting on my Predator confirmation

oh wait. Wrong thread… I’m #235.

#9558 2 years ago
Quoted from brerspidur:

working on halloween list. . .
[quoted image]

Order 11333
Direct from Spooky, CE

#9559 2 years ago
Quoted from Billygrippo:

I honestly think it’s quite bullshiit. License regulations or not, it disturbs me that there’s no gameplay even after all the time and money invested by the pinball community to support this game. Everybody’s been waiting patiently in good faith and still, nothing . Unprofessional in my opinion.

All good man. Often times with license agreements, license holders coordinate releases of material. For example launch, social media posts, and first game streams etc. All coordinated with ourselves and license holders. Nobody is contesting any assets or anything crazy like that. It's just how the process works we suggest a launch date, stream date, video date, social media post date, trailer date, sale date... and so on. Everything gets approved down to single sound effects when a target is hit. As professional as it comes my friend no wworries.

#9560 2 years ago

Also happy to say we are organizing a stream from the one and only Jack danger.

30 fresh games set up on the line this week and we are excited to really dig into them Monday.

Catch Corwin, Aj, and I in the booth of Joe Newhart of Pinball Star with Ultraman at Pinfest next weekend!

Charlie will be taking Halloween down to Flashback weekend Chicago Horror con as well!

Most all game numbers should be rolling out!

Hope these updates are helpful! Tons of cool stuff happening. Enjoy the ride guys!

#9561 2 years ago

Puuuumped! Awesome to be in here to witness the early days of the game of theee yeaaaar!

Quoted from SpookyLuke:

30 fresh games set up on the line this week and we are excited to really dig into them Monday.
Catch Corwin, Aj, and I in the booth of Joe Newhart of Pinball Star with Ultraman at Pinfest next weekend!
Charlie will be taking Halloween down to Flashback weekend Chicago Horror con as well!
Hope these updates are helpful! Tons of cool stuff happening. Enjoy the ride guys!

#9562 2 years ago
Quoted from SpookyLuke:

I'm going to put a request in that JD eats a lot of Taco Bell and polish it off the Diet Mountain Dew. I always enjoy his streams when I know he really needs to use the restroom. Hoping this machine will literally scare the shit out of him.

#9563 2 years ago

Halloween CE #256
Invoice #11436
Direct through Spooky at 9:37am

Can't wait!!

#9564 2 years ago

Halloween CE #258
Invoice #11440

Spooky direct

#9565 2 years ago

Any idea how many of each title they're going to be cranking out per week/month?

#9566 2 years ago

We will start slow but be speeding up continuously throughout. Controlled quality growth

#9567 2 years ago
Quoted from SpookyLuke:

We will start slow but be speeding up continuously throughout. Controlled quality growth

Thanks for the update. Now go have some fun. It's after 5pm on a Friday night in Benton.

#9568 2 years ago
Quoted from lpeters82:

Thanks for the update. Now go have some fun. It's after 5pm on a Friday night in Benton.

Support helped me until after 9pm the other night with an issue I was having on my newly delivered ACHC. This after responding within a 1/2 hour to my email. Great support!

#9569 2 years ago

Ultraman ce 168
Invoice 11722

#9570 2 years ago
Quoted from insight75:

Support helped me until after 9pm the other night with an issue I was having on my newly delivered ACHC. This after responding within a 1/2 hour to my email. Great support!

Agreed! I cant believe the support from the Spooky team. I had emails from support timestamped at 11:30pm last week. Not to mention a phone call or two, friendly, patient and beyond helpful.

#9571 2 years ago

Halloween CE

@958am

Spooky website

Happy to trade up in line..

#9573 2 years ago
Quoted from SpookyLuke: 30 fresh games set up on the line this week and we are excited to really dig into them Monday.

Let’s talk more numbers....

100 days until Halloween 2021 (14-weeks)

Sweet so 30 games per week (30x14)to get a Halloween CE by Halloween you’d need to be #420 or below.

BA7EC830-0D19-4786-A57D-1D8D3CB9C931 (resized).pngBA7EC830-0D19-4786-A57D-1D8D3CB9C931 (resized).png
#9574 2 years ago
Quoted from mrclean:

Sweet so 30 games per week (30x14)to get a Halloween CE by Halloween you’d need to be #420 or below.
[quoted image]

And some of that number will be Ultraman. Gotta allow for that.

#9575 2 years ago

#9576 2 years ago

Can’t wait for gameplay

#9577 2 years ago

More numbers play...22 games per week I'm #417 ...Get's me sometime in December...Merry Christmas

#9579 2 years ago

Is that 22 HWN CE’s a week?

Quoted from Txcoastal1:

More numbers play...22 games per week I'm #417 ...Get's me sometime in December...Merry Christmas

#9580 2 years ago

brerspidur - thanks for creating and updating the Halloween list! Great to see the list grow and fill out. So exciting the H78 crew be defined.

#9581 2 years ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

Is that 22 HWN CE’s a week?

Hell I don't know...I was just crunching some #'s to get the family to STFU

#9582 2 years ago
Quoted from Beechwood: So, if my calculations are correct I will have HWN CE#458.

I am 376, only 82 off the estimate. Win!

#9583 2 years ago
Quoted from Beechwood:

I am 376, only 82 off the estimate. Win!

Ha ha! So close! Congrats!!

#9584 2 years ago
Quoted from Hayfarmer:

#139! Hoping to see it in 2 months, but ill be stoked whenever it shows

Quoted from KnockerPTSD:

That seems wildly optimistic but im rooting for you

I don't think that is wildly optimistic.

There are a total of 1750 games and Spooky says that they will get them done in 18 months. Rounding off, that would average 100 per month.

Add to that the fact that their goal is to do even better, I think having number 139 would put him in a situation where two months from the start of manufacturing is not completely out of the equation

#9585 2 years ago

Very cool.

Would it be difficult to add Ultraman as well? Seems like that would be even more useful overall.

UM CE #184 direct from Spooky here.

#9586 2 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

There are a total of 1750 games and Spooky says that they will get them done in 18 months. Rounding off, that would average 100 per month.
Add to that the fact that their goal is to do even better, I think having number 139 would put him in a situation where two months from the start of manufacturing is not completely out of the equation

They will probably start slow and careful. Will be more productive as they get their feet under them. Repetition is the key to productivity.

I for one an ok with that. Make quality pins. What's a few months if I get the best pin possible.

GO SPOOKY! WE ARE ROOTING FOR YOU!

#9587 2 years ago
Quoted from Beechwood:

They will probably start slow and careful. Will be more productive as they get their feet under them. Repetition is the key to productivity.
I for one an ok with that. Make quality pins. What's a few months if I get the best pin possible.
GO SPOOKY! WE ARE ROOTING FOR YOU!

I agree, and SpookyLuke confirmed that a few posts above.

#9588 2 years ago

check out #9539, already underway.

Quoted from RobT:

Very cool.
Would it be difficult to add Ultraman as well? Seems like that would be even more useful overall.

#9589 2 years ago
Quoted from Txcoastal1:

Hell I don't know...I was just crunching some #'s to get the family to STFU

Hey dad. Are we there yet ?

LTG : )

#9590 2 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

Very cool.

I think someone is doing an Ultraman sheet that is in another thread.

#9591 2 years ago

Halloween ce 663...almost 666 lol.
Spooky direct

#9592 2 years ago
Quoted from Dantesmark:

Halloween ce 663...almost 666 lol.
Spooky direct

So close

#9593 2 years ago

The next Spooky machine, you heard it here first... Earthworm Jim!

maxresdefault (resized).jpgmaxresdefault (resized).jpg
#9595 2 years ago
Quoted from jellikit:

The next Spooky machine, you heard it here first... Earthworm Jim!
[quoted image]

OMG Yes!

#9596 2 years ago
Quoted from brerspidur:

I think someone is doing an Ultraman sheet that is in another thread.

Yep, and I am aware of it. I just thought it might be interesting (and maybe more useful?) to have both pins listed in one sheet.

#9597 2 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

You're a smart man!! I hope you're right

#9598 2 years ago
Quoted from SpookyLuke:

Will you be attending Expo? I know it’s Halloween weekend and the week prior is a big one near you. But it’s EXPO!

#9599 2 years ago
Quoted from mrclean:

[quoted image]

You will also need to take in to account Ultraman CE being built at the same time-ish. Assuming a 2 to 1 build ratio you would need to be #278 or lower to get Halloween CE by Halloween. I think.

#9600 2 years ago

#89 UKRCE here.
Does anyone know how they will ship machines to OZ. I have seen a range of build numbers across both machines. Will they ship a container load at a time?
Thanks

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
10,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Phoenix, AZ
$ 85.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Performance Pinball

$ 110.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

6,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Allen Park, MI
$ 135.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Performance Pinball

€ 30.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 10.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 34.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Discos Pinball Mod Shop

Cabinet - Decals
Space Coast Pinball

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Machine - For Sale
Forest Hill, MD
$ 85.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Performance Pinball

$ 17.99
Playfield - Plastics
Lermods

$ 104.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

Machine - For Sale
Woodinville, WA
$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 25.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinbald Mods

$ 39.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Cento Creations

$ 238.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations

$ 15.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

€ 168.00
Lighting - Backbox
Watssapen shop

$ 20.00
Playfield - Other
Nezzy's Pinball Prints

There are 13,405 posts in this topic. You are on page 192 of 269.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/spooky-2021-game-speculation-thread/page/192?hl=splitcms and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.