7hPz.gif
IMG_6612 (resized).jpeg
harley-quinn-legends-of-the-dark-knight-1_dc-comics_silo (resized).png
tumblr_ndd9vhv4uu1qedb29o1_500.gif
IMG_1836 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1833 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1832 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

4 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 13,405 posts in this topic. You are on page 190 of 269.
#9451 2 years ago
Quoted from KingPinGames:

you are my first bse for ultraman.

So they dont start the #'s over with BSE's?

#9452 2 years ago
Quoted from finnflash:

So they dont start the #'s over with BSE's?

not as far as i know. the numbers go from 1 to 500 with plaque being different.

#9453 2 years ago

The Halloween numbers seem as expected. I mean who does not want that Topper!

#9454 2 years ago
Quoted from Txcoastal1:

Hopefully this is a go. I don't see Spooky on the vendor list YET!?!, but we will know soon

Quoted from PinballSTAR:

PinballSTAR Update -
We still have 1 Ultraman SE and 2 Ultraman LEs available...
Email [email protected] or use the link in our email blast of Wed 7/7... If you don't have the email blast - email us to get it...
TY
Joe Newhart
PinballSTAR Amusements

Joe, I’m almost certain that I know the answer since no gameplay has been shown yet but any chance of you having a Halloween or Ultraman at the Allentown Show?

#9455 2 years ago

Fun with numbers:

Assuming Halloween games are all numbered 1 through 1250, and Ultraman games are all numbered 1 through 500, and assuming Halloweens and Ultramans are built simultaneously throughout the entire run:

If you have a Halloween number, take that number and multiply it by 0.4, add the result to your game number, and the total is your overall place in the build line.

If you have an Ultraman number, take that number and multiply it by 2.5, add the result to your game number, and the total is your overall place in the build line.

This is obviously a genral guesstimate and does not take into consideration any overseas build groups or other adjustments by Spooky for efficiency or whatever.

#9456 2 years ago
Quoted from metallik:

Fun with numbers:
Assuming Halloween games are all numbered 1 through 1250, and Ultraman games are all numbered 1 through 500, and assuming Halloweens and Ultramans are built simultaneously throughout the entire run:
If you have a Halloween number, take that number and multiply it by 0.4, add the result to your game number, and the total is your overall place in the build line.
If you have an Ultraman number, take that number and multiply it by 2.5, add the result to your game number, and the total is your overall place in the build line.
This is obviously a genral guesstimate and does not take into consideration any overseas build groups or other adjustments by Spooky for efficiency or whatever.

This would apply regardless of edition ordered? I.e., CE, BSE, and SE?

#9457 2 years ago

Yes, based off the assumption the numbers are irrelevant of the model (SE/BSE/CE), which appears to be the case.

#9458 2 years ago

Sucks that 1250 is not a CE lol

#9459 2 years ago
Quoted from wackenhut:

The Halloween numbers seem as expected. I mean who does not want that Topper!

It seemed like a no brainer for the extras.

#9460 2 years ago
Quoted from arzoo:

Yup, the win goes to King Pin Games for getting numbers out first!

I have to give a plug for KingPinGames! So far they have been a great company to deal with. I’m #420

#9461 2 years ago
Quoted from SLRage:

I have to give a plug for KingPinGames! So far they have been a great company to deal with. I’m #420
//<![CDATA[
window.__mirage2 = {petok:"c737dc960f60c518ca040267f324d4ebadf37705-1626909607-1800"};
//]]>

No doubt. Heard great things. Will have to give Chris a go in the future.

#9462 2 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

No doubt. Heard great things. Will have to give Chris a go in the future.

Or just get faster Internet and stay with PinballStar.

My email arrived at 10:02 and my order placed at 10:03 and 40 seconds (IIRC). Pretty quick transaction but probably puts me late middle of the pack. Hopefully sooner! Glad to be buying with Joe for the first time. His customer service and charity work is legendary.

#9463 2 years ago

Ya, I'll be curious to see the final breakdown per model. I had been leaning toward the bloodsucker version of Halloween since not crazy about the gold trim, and usually don't care about cosmetic extras, but on the sale day I changed my mind abruptly and got a CE

#9464 2 years ago
Quoted from metallik:

Fun with numbers:

Wow.

I’d say get a hobby but…. well, here we are.

#9465 2 years ago
Quoted from Obed_Marsh:

Ya, I'll be curious to see the final breakdown per model. I had been leaning toward the bloodsucker version of Halloween since not crazy about the gold trim, and usually don't care about cosmetic extras, but on the sale day I changed my mind abruptly and got a CE

Halloween BSE here, I like the topper but not a fan of the gold trim so it would be £900 extra for the topper and a colour I don't like if I went CE.

#9466 2 years ago

When are y’all releasing your numbers

#9467 2 years ago
Quoted from Pinman502:

When are y’all releasing your numbers

From nitro pinball

#9468 2 years ago
Quoted from metallik:

Fun with numbers:

Spooky said they were going to run both machines at the same time, with a 2 to 1 ratio HWN to UM, so there's that wrench in the works.

#9469 2 years ago
Quoted from Beechwood:

Spooky said they were going to run both machines at the same time, with a 2 to 1 ratio HWN to UM, so there's that wrench in the works.

Who’s gonna be the first person to get an Ultraman game with a plastic or two from Halloween and vice versa? Haha

#9470 2 years ago
Quoted from Kevlar:

Halloween BSE here, I like the topper but not a fan of the gold trim so it would be £900 extra for the topper and a colour I don't like if I went CE.

Im not a big fan of that gold either, im hoping i can do something to make them more orange or copper color. I had to have the topper! If it werent for that, i would have gone BSE

#9471 2 years ago
Quoted from Roostking:

Im not a big fan of that gold either, im hoping i can do something to make them more orange or copper color. I had to have the topper! If it werent for that, i would have gone BSE

I agree, not crazy over the color...wish there were options there....

#9472 2 years ago
Quoted from monkfe:

Maybe they will in the store later. My Alice Cooper came with that similar color and I bought the purple armor kit in the spooky store. Came with legs, side armor, lock down bar, hinges and speaker grills.

Screenshot_20210722-091036_Chrome (resized).jpgScreenshot_20210722-091036_Chrome (resized).jpg

#9473 2 years ago

I'm 1234 Basic Edition which is awesome i love it thx kingpin games. Also i don't mind the wait i wanted it to be near end anyway

#9474 2 years ago
Quoted from monkfe:

Talk to Robert stone here about powdercoating. Tons of options, he does excellent work. Im probably sending my Halloween armor to him after a few months of play.

#9475 2 years ago
Quoted from 2Kaulitz:

I'm 1234 Basic Edition which is awesome i love it thx kingpin games. Also i don't mind the wait i wanted it to be near end anyway

Coolest game number in the run !

#9476 2 years ago

Am I mistaken, but are the standard editions numbered or just build order? They didn't say (only on CE and BSE), but who knows.

#9477 2 years ago
Quoted from wackenhut:

Am I mistaken, but are the standard editions numbered or just build order? They didn't say (only on CE and BSE), but who knows.

They are numbered, but no plaque, if they follow suit with Rick and Morty.

#9478 2 years ago

Can make your own and call it LE lol

#9479 2 years ago

When you walk through the airport and see something familiar...

20210722_104716 (resized).jpg20210722_104716 (resized).jpg
#9480 2 years ago

LOL...just hope you didn't stop there to take a whiz...

That is "Bush" Airport

#9481 2 years ago
310CD3C7-FB77-4305-9618-E91BF153512A (resized).jpeg310CD3C7-FB77-4305-9618-E91BF153512A (resized).jpeg
#9482 2 years ago

I am number 790 for a CE. So any idea how long before I get it?

#9483 2 years ago
Quoted from BallyKISS1978:

I am number 790 for a CE. So any idea how long before I get it?

Within 18 months.

But really I'd expect you to get it between 6 and 10 months.

#9484 2 years ago

#139! Hoping to see it in 2 months, but ill be stoked whenever it shows

#9485 2 years ago

looking forward to you guys posting up

#9486 2 years ago
Quoted from P1nhead:

Within 18 months.
But really I'd expect you to get it between 6 and 10 months.

That’s what I was thinking. Thank you!

#9487 2 years ago
Quoted from Hayfarmer:

#139! Hoping to see it in 2 months, but ill be stoked whenever it shows

That seems wildly optimistic but im rooting for you

#9488 2 years ago
Quoted from KnockerPTSD:

That seems wildly optimistic but im rooting for you

Given the stated output and building 2 pins at once, with a 2 to 1 ratio(I think?). Who knows though, maybe we haven't seen a gameplay vid, because some pins are built and about to drop!!

#9489 2 years ago
Quoted from Roostking:

Given the stated output and building 2 pins at once, with a 2 to 1 ratio(I think?). Who knows though, maybe we haven't seen a gameplay vid, because some pins are built and about to drop!!

My hopes exactly!!! But really am expecting it by Oct 31st!

#9490 2 years ago
Quoted from Roostking:

I honestly think it’s quite bullshiit. License regulations or not, it disturbs me that there’s no gameplay even after all the time and money invested by the pinball community to support this game. Everybody’s been waiting patiently in good faith and still, nothing . Unprofessional in my opinion.

#9491 2 years ago
Quoted from Billygrippo:

I honestly think it’s quite bullshiit. License regulations or not, it disturbs me that there’s no gameplay even after all the time and money invested by the pinball community to support this game. Everybody’s been waiting patiently in good faith and still, nothing . Unprofessional in my opinion.

Game play seems like it's coming soon. I'm happy to know I'll get my game because it's spooky. Could be the other way around and see some game play and Pre-order but the games are not even being made yet (maybe ul approved)

#9492 2 years ago

And if it’s a licensing issue, as seemed to be claimed.....
Then turn off the sound.....
You’ve got an advertising video, so what’s the difference between that and gameplay.

#9493 2 years ago
Quoted from Ramrod215:

Game play seems like it's coming soon. I'm happy to know I'll get my game because it's spooky. Could be the other way around and see some game play and Pre-order but the games are not even being made yet (maybe ul approved)

After folks get the game......

#9494 2 years ago
Quoted from Billygrippo:

And if it’s a licensing issue, as seemed to be claimed.....
Then turn off the sound.....
You’ve got an advertising video, so what’s the difference between that and gameplay.

Spooky didnt claim licensing issues, that is just speculation from the thread. They said hopefully by end of month.

#9495 2 years ago
Quoted from Roostking:

Spooky didnt claim licensing issues..

Yes they did. Kaneda ep 600. Still a dick but the only pinball podcast I can occasionally stay awake through.

#9496 2 years ago

<blockquote

Quoted from Billygrippo:

This isn’t Deeproot.

Spooky will come through and deliver on what they promise.

Chill.

#9497 2 years ago

We are all in the waiting game, and Spooky has done everyone right so far. I'd rather wait the extra few weeks to see good code and game play. If Spooky is going to debut in Allentown next week, that needs to be well prepared too.

#9498 2 years ago

Again, I am 100% sure that IF Spooky could show us gameplay right now, they would. There is something, licensing or whatever, that is stopping them. I'm sure they want us to see it as bad as we want to see it. We as customers/enthusiasts/hobbiests have no idea what all these companies go through in the background. It's easy for us to say "well just do it". It is rarely that simple.

#9499 2 years ago
Quoted from Jediturtle:

Again, I am 100% sure that IF Spooky could show us gameplay right now, they would. There is something, licensing or whatever, that is stopping them. I'm sure they want us to see it as bad as we want to see it. We as customers/enthusiasts/hobbiests have no idea what all these companies go through in the background. It's easy for us to say "well just do it". It is rarely that simple.

Agreed!

But we can still bug the crap out of them about it, right?

Let’s go Spooky!

8420B1B5-48CD-44C8-A47F-6072F7826130 (resized).jpeg8420B1B5-48CD-44C8-A47F-6072F7826130 (resized).jpeg
#9500 2 years ago

Most pinball consumers have no idea how quickly they have information. I'm sure what Spooky showed at launch is exactly what they were able to show. They were probably working their butts off just to be able to show what they did. When they are able to show more, I'm sure they will. I don't blame them for wanting that to be a decent video. Many would be okay with just an over the shoulder cam, but we all know if they release a video where an average player bricks a few shots that's going to start a firestorm on Pinside.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
Chrome Candy

Machine - For Sale
Los Angeles, CA
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Wilkes-barre, PA
€ 110.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 15.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Game Room Info Shop

16,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Alexandria, VA
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 24.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 95.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 63.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Cento Creations

$ 75.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 11.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 575.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Gameroom Bling

$ 49.99
$ 169.95
Lighting - Other
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 15.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinbald Mods

€ 30.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
GMods

$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 13,500.00
6,800 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Allen Park, MI
$ 100.00
Playfield - Protection
Chrome Candy

$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

There are 13,405 posts in this topic. You are on page 190 of 269.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/spooky-2021-game-speculation-thread/page/190 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.