7hPz.gif
IMG_6612 (resized).jpeg
harley-quinn-legends-of-the-dark-knight-1_dc-comics_silo (resized).png
tumblr_ndd9vhv4uu1qedb29o1_500.gif
IMG_1836 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1833 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1832 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

4 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 13,399 posts in this topic. You are on page 176 of 268.
#8751 2 years ago
Quoted from Xelz:

Because the airplane has to remain airborne..?
Are pinball machines designed to fly now? That'd be an interesting feature, but I worry about excessive tilt warnings.

Might be nice if they were a touch lighter...

#8752 2 years ago
Quoted from freakyvideoguy:

Has anyone that ordered direct from spooky had their cards charged (like the email said would happen at midnight?). My payment is still pending from July 7. Trying to reach out via email (like we were asked), but no luck on getting a response.

She said this weekend now so hang tight !

#8753 2 years ago

Has anyone that ordered direct from spooky had their cards charged (like the email said would happen at midnight?). My payment is still pending from July 7. Trying to reach out via email (like we were asked), but no luck on getting a response.

Not from Spooky, but my charge finally hit.

#8754 2 years ago
Quoted from Capn12:

I'm guessing PinballSTAR Joe is going to be VERY busy for a couple of weeks, before we have any idea of the order numbers for his distro, etc.

For R&M it was at least a week, maybe two, before Joe gave us our number in line. Patience is needed for anyone worried about their build number already.

#8755 2 years ago

Is there going to be a prize for most error messages received? I think I hit submit and got the "Task failed successfully" error 100 times before I got lucky getting through! Felt like the Lollapalooza 2008 ticket buying experience. Adrenaline filled, multiple tabs open, trying everything to get the order in. Can't wait to see the game in action soon.

#8756 2 years ago
Quoted from Zablon:

Might be nice if they were a touch lighter...

With how much less wiring, PCBs, and etc... a lot of games feel too light now. Sometimes I think about putting a sandbag in the bottom of my Sterns to give them a little more heft to feel like an older game.

#8757 2 years ago

My order through Pinball Star charged.

My order through Spooky direct is still pending.

#8758 2 years ago
Quoted from TreyBo69:

With how much less wiring, PCBs, and etc... a lot of games feel too light now. Sometimes I think about putting a sandbag in the bottom of my Sterns to give them a little more heft to feel like an older game.

I definently want pins on the heavier side. Not saying that always translates to quality of course..

#8759 2 years ago
Quoted from Beechwood:

Graysonsdad and Pinball_Freak We all apparently got through at 9:45. Curious what your order #'s are. Mine is 11544

#11532 guess a lot can happen in a minute cheers

#8760 2 years ago

Thanks everyone, just don't want to lose my spot lol

#8761 2 years ago
Quoted from TreyBo69:

I hide bodies in there. It's a win win.

Also why HWN is the perfect theme for me!

#8762 2 years ago

I'm in on a CE from Spooky, but a little more to the story... I was among the rest of the F5 mashing, head banging screen, cursing internet crazy faction of crazy pinball fanatics out there, trying to get the Spooky site to respond. Through all the F5 mashing I somehow ended up with 2 in my cart. Dammit, had to start again, got to the checkout process then got the dreaded error 251, Fuck it I thought, email Joe at Pinball Star, 1 minute later his email shows up pound the keys to purchase a CE deal done Woohoo thinks I. Then I hit refresh on the Spooky site and wtf, get order confirmed from Spooky, now I get email from both Spooky and PayPal I just spent $4,060 Oh Oh! Emailed Joe and told him I've now got 2 Halloween CE's on order! So what does this guy do, who I've never met or even talked to before. This guy goes the extra mile, over and above all expectations, he then proceeds to confirm with Spooky that I do have an order with them BEFORE he's going to refund my card! Can't say enough positive things about this guy. My next NIB is definitely going to Pinball Star
So if you need a Halloween CE call Joe as I've just cancelled that order. Keep on flipping guys, we are a crazy obsessive bunch of lunatics

#8763 2 years ago
Quoted from Red_Devils:

I'm in on a CE from Spooky, but a little more to the story... I was among the rest of the F5 mashing, head banging screen, cursing internet crazy faction of crazy pinball fanatics out there, trying to get the Spooky site to respond. Through all the F5 mashing I somehow ended up with 2 in my cart. Dammit, had to start again, got to the checkout process then got the dreaded error 251, Fuck it I thought, email Joe at Pinball Star, 1 minute later his email shows up pound the keys to purchase a CE deal done Woohoo thinks I. Then I hit refresh on the Spooky site and wtf, get order confirmed from Spooky, now I get email from both Spooky and PayPal I just spent $4,060 Oh Oh! Emailed Joe and told him I've now got 2 Halloween CE's on order! So what does this guy do, who I've never met or even talked to before. This guy goes the extra mile, over and above all expectations, he then proceeds to confirm with Spooky that I do have an order with them BEFORE he's going to refund my card! Can't say enough positive things about this guy. My next NIB is definitely going to Pinball Star
So if you need a Halloween CE call Joe as I've just cancelled that order. Keep on flipping guys, we are a crazy obsessive bunch of lunatics

Not going to lie, as I read the first half of the story, I was thinking you were setting up an excuse to flip one of your machines for a profit lol!

#8764 2 years ago
Quoted from Beechwood:

Not going to lie, as I read the first half of the story, I was thinking you were setting up an excuse to flip one of your machines for a profit lol!

LOL, Nah, that's not in my nature, I just wanted to give a big shout out to Pinball Star and let some poor guy/gal who may have missed out a chance to get one of these amazing machines.

#8765 2 years ago
Quoted from Beechwood:

The "wife decided the game is too violent, so I must sell....for $2k profit" cockroaches won't show up until all the games are sold from distribs.

#8766 2 years ago
Quoted from Beechwood:

I agree.
Let Stern do Scooby-Doo. Heck, they can re-purpose the van on TMNT into the mystery machine.
Running away and hiding from ghosts, running between doors, and caring more about food and scooby snacks than a storyline... Not MY cup of tea.
Keep Spooky.. SPOOKY!

As much as i know the owner is a horror fan and horror WILL sell, I personally hate horror flicks and im quite pleased with Spooky's selection outside if that genre so far. TNA, R&M and Ultraman all did quite well. Better than RZ or ACNC I believe. Halloween is Spooky's first proper Horror franchise though and it sold like hotcakes

#8767 2 years ago
Quoted from insight75:

I never heard of Evil Dead to be honest. Not pretending to be a full on horror guy though....

Obviously

#8768 2 years ago

So where's the game play video?

#8769 2 years ago
Quoted from Project_Pinball:

It has been a few years since we’ve done our Hobbit raffle and unfortunately with the way the Pandemic has changed shipping costs exponentially.
We can only offer free shipping to the winners within the United States.
We do tell anyone who emails us within the past two years, if you are a winner outside of the U.S, then you would be responsible for these associated costs. The customs and shipping costs are not able to be covered by the Charity at this time. We apologize for the minor inconvenience and we hope that in time we will be able to offer free shipping to Canada again.

Thank you for clarification as ive sent many fellow Canadians to the raffles site but ive definitely told them shipping costs were included. You guys rock. I was literally under the knife at the exact time you started and sold out the Spooky raffle though so i missed that one

#8770 2 years ago

"I'm here to kick ass and chew bubble gum"

"And I'm all outta gum"

#8771 2 years ago
Quoted from Project_Pinball:

It has been a few years since we’ve done our Hobbit raffle and unfortunately with the way the Pandemic has changed shipping costs exponentially.
We can only offer free shipping to the winners within the United States.
We do tell anyone who emails us within the past two years, if you are a winner outside of the U.S, then you would be responsible for these associated costs. The customs and shipping costs are not able to be covered by the Charity at this time. We apologize for the minor inconvenience and we hope that in time we will be able to offer free shipping to Canada again.

Then Spooky fans, don't shoot me for promoting a great cause here! The raffle for Halloween or Ultraman may be closed, but there's an ongoing raffle for a Stern Pro!! And, no, I don't work for them. I just think it's such a damn good idea!!

https://projectpinball.rallyup.com/winapinballmachine-sternpromodel-21-106/Campaign/Details

Such a great initiative! For example, can you imagine being a kid, having to wait while you get your chemo treatment? Some actually get to play a cool pinball while they receive their treatment. Doesn't fix anything, but no doubt brings some much needed smiles!

You can contribute some amount OR buy a raffle ticket to win a Stern Pro. Do both, contribute & participate in the raffle (there's a BUY ticket button on the page, SCROLL DOWN YOU PEASANTS!! LOL)

$50 for the raffle ticket + whatever donation (come on, you can give an extra $5!!) Great way to make a difference in people's lives!

P.S. Canadians can participate, but yeah us Canucks will need to pay taxes and shipping. Not bad to get a brand new pinball, while making some sick folks & family smile a little bit!
blob-6723a072-a48c-4ca0-85f0-9871077cd7b0 (resized).pngblob-6723a072-a48c-4ca0-85f0-9871077cd7b0 (resized).png

#8772 2 years ago

Here's hoping Ben's game is Evil Dead (I just call it ED and it is assumed it means everything).

#8773 2 years ago
Quoted from KnockerPTSD:

Why is my quote lumped in with your rant? I was jumping on the stoner comment to be funny. We Canadians enjoy our marijuana very much thank you :p
I dont need your pics thanks. Im not upset with the Spooky sales method. They did great (need better servers). Ive got my Ultraman coming.

Why! Because I cracked up when I saw your post. I’d done the same thing all day and we got the same order time!! Spooky

I didn’t realise I hadn’t sent reply to your post separately. So I left it there. Sorry man if you thought I was directing that at you. By not seeing the pic that’s a bummer as that was the only point of my ‘rant’ directed at you!

Pic has a clown holding a pot plant and Island Chief smoking a bong while doing the peace symbol. Then some text ‘such is life’ with Spooky Pinball key rack underneath.

I get it no more pics. Cheers

#8774 2 years ago

I want a Breaking Bad theme game. Think I'll start a pinball company. Anyone know a smooth talking techy guy with a name like Ren Feck that I can team up with? Will pay him double what Spooky would pay.

#8775 2 years ago

breaking bad would make a great pin....theme wise anyway....

#8776 2 years ago

Calling it now the next double offer will be 1500 Scooby's and 1500 Breaking Bads.

Mystery Machine toy on Scooby and meth cooking RV on BB. The flippers start to twitch a bit when Scooby is scared or Jesse needs a fix. Collect Scooby Snacks or Blue Sky for power ups.

edit: also I'm very amused by the idea of a flashlight toy you load "batteries" into for clue search frenzy, or a toy that looks like a glass pipe to load "drugs" into for meth frenzy.

#8777 2 years ago

After watching that series I almost bought a camper and changed careers......

#8778 2 years ago
Quoted from benheck:

"And I'm all outta gum"

55A3C1EF-1363-4849-9667-E0E31941D8F7.gif55A3C1EF-1363-4849-9667-E0E31941D8F7.gif
#8779 2 years ago
Quoted from benheck:

"And I'm all outta gum"

Are you going to continue to tantalize the unwashed masses with quotes from popular movies to generate speculation?

#8780 2 years ago
Quoted from Mudflaps:

Are you going to continue to tantalize the unwashed masses with quotes from popular movies to generate speculation?

B2AA9F2B-4786-469C-A32B-97EE783D5CDD.gifB2AA9F2B-4786-469C-A32B-97EE783D5CDD.gif
#8781 2 years ago
Quoted from djreddog:

A little birdie just informed me that Halloween will be at the Allentown Pinfest show on 7/30 and 7/31! This is great news!

That's awsome!!!!

#8782 2 years ago
Quoted from BWT67:

[quoted image]

I’ll just go back to my magazine then.

image (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpg
#8783 2 years ago
Quoted from Mudflaps:

I’ll just go back to my magazine then.
[quoted image]

If only a certain company could acquire such an amazing license and turn it into a pinball machine. Imaging playing with glasses for certain modes.

#8784 2 years ago
Quoted from BWT67:

[quoted image]

Such a great flick.

#8785 2 years ago

Does anyone know when we get to see any game play videos?

#8786 2 years ago
Quoted from Ty-Arnold:

Does anyone know when we get to see any game play videos?

I heard general public sales are in a few weeks? Anyone feel free to correct me.

Possibly then? And what pins will be left to purchase?

#8787 2 years ago
Quoted from Beechwood:

Graysonsdad and Pinball_Freak We all apparently got through at 9:45. Curious what your order #'s are. Mine is 11544

11531 here. In OZ as well.

#8788 2 years ago

Why is their no gameplay footage shown yet?

#8789 2 years ago
Quoted from musketd:

Why is their no gameplay footage shown yet?

Just a guess, but they may need more approvals from the IP holders for video and audio assets that would be part of a gameplay demo.

#8790 2 years ago
Quoted from KnockerPTSD:

Thank you for clarification as ive sent many fellow Canadians to the raffles site but ive definitely told them shipping costs were included. You guys rock. I was literally under the knife at the exact time you started and sold out the Spooky raffle though so i missed that one

Thanks for the support and no worries, I touched base to make sure that we were all on the same page in regards to our Canadian friends!

#8791 2 years ago
Quoted from Xelz:

Just a guess, but they may need more approvals from the IP holders for video and audio assets that would be part of a gameplay demo.

Just the ball being shot around on the playfields would be nice.

#8792 2 years ago

Christmas can’t come soon enough, Christmas 2022 that is. I’ll be dressed in my favorite trick or treating costume, awaiting Santa’s visit and hoping he’ll bring my Spooky pin from snowy Wisconsin. Brrrrrr.

#8793 2 years ago

sooooo...I’m guessing you havnt seen the video of the ball being shot around the playfields yet?

Quoted from Only_Pinball:

Just the ball being shot around on the playfields would be nice.

#8794 2 years ago
Quoted from jeffspinballpalace:

Christmas can’t come soon enough, Christmas 2022 that is. I’ll be dressed in my favorite truck or treating costume, awaiting Santa’s visit and hoping he’ll bring my Spooky pin from snowy Wisconsin. Brrrrrr.

In the meantime, see ya on LesManley Pinside Secret Santa 2021

#8795 2 years ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

sooooo...I’m guessing you havnt seen the video of the ball being shot around the playfields yet?

That's not just a few second clips? No. I haven't

#8796 2 years ago

My pending charge went through within the past hour or so.

#8797 2 years ago

Well...keep in mind you are still two weeks early from the game actually going on sale to the general public. It’s likely Spooky is waiting on licensing green lights as well as fleshing out the code to get it ready for it’s actual release. It’s not ready to be shown basically.

Quoted from Only_Pinball:

That's not just a few second clips? No. I haven't

#8798 2 years ago

Man you people are still talking about Halloween? That was so last week. What's the next project??

#8799 2 years ago
Quoted from Zablon:

Man you people are still talking about Halloween? That was so last week. What's the next project??

They Live. Confirmed.

#8800 2 years ago

Forgive me ahead of time but how can this game go on sale to the public if it's already sold out?

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 16.50
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus
Plastics
$ 19.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Other
6,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Middletown, DE
$ 30.00
Playfield - Protection
NinjaCamp Mods
Protection
$ 29.90
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
Toys/Add-ons
$ 45.00
Playfield - Other
NinjaCamp Mods
Other
$ 29.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ScottieIA Mods
Toys/Add-ons
$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
$ 19.99
Cabinet - Other
FlipMods
Other
Machine - For Sale
Fargo, ND
Trade
Machine - For Trade
Wilkes-barre, PA
$ 35.00
Lighting - Led
Lermods
Led
$ 125.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods
Toys/Add-ons
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinSound
Sound/Speakers
$ 80.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Reflex Mods
Shooter rods
$ 110.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
Shooter rods
$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
$ 300.00
$ 5.00
Lighting - Backbox
Gameroom Mods
Backbox
$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods
Protection
$ 115.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Raiden Mods
Toys/Add-ons
17,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Loveland, CO
$ 8,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms
Pinball Machine
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball
Protection
$ 120.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn
Decorations
Cabinet - Decals
Space Coast Pinball
Decals
$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
Chrome Candy
Protection
There are 13,399 posts in this topic. You are on page 176 of 268.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/spooky-2021-game-speculation-thread/page/176?hl=selig and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.