7hPz.gif
IMG_6612 (resized).jpeg
harley-quinn-legends-of-the-dark-knight-1_dc-comics_silo (resized).png
tumblr_ndd9vhv4uu1qedb29o1_500.gif
IMG_1836 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1833 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1832 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

4 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 13,405 posts in this topic. You are on page 173 of 269.
#8601 2 years ago

Could this be SCOOBY DOO'S TAIL?

OK, I think I've trolled that enough. Take solace in the fact that the message that ya'll want Scooby-Doo has been received LOUD & CLEAR.

PXL_20210708_215435841 (resized).jpgPXL_20210708_215435841 (resized).jpg
#8602 2 years ago
Quoted from benheck:

OK, I think I've trolled that enough. Take solace in the fact that the message that ya'll want Scooby-Doo has been received LOUD & CLEAR.
[quoted image]

Evil Dead first!

#8603 2 years ago
Quoted from benheck:

[quoted image]

Nooooo....its basically just BallyKISS1978 posting 300 times and probably his alternate usernames the other 200 times.

#8604 2 years ago
Quoted from Zablon:

Evil Dead first!

Agreed!

No Scooby! It’s not Spooky.

Make what you want to make. Halloween sold out in hours. Stick to horror please!

#8605 2 years ago
Quoted from cooked71:

Nooooo....its basically just BallyKISS1978 posting 300 times and probably his alternate usernames the other 200 times.

I will add my name to the pro-Scooby list...this one time.

#8606 2 years ago
Quoted from benheck:

[quoted image]

CB36D4D3-D4D3-4A9E-BBD8-C7FBE3F9F340 (resized).jpegCB36D4D3-D4D3-4A9E-BBD8-C7FBE3F9F340 (resized).jpeg
#8607 2 years ago
Quoted from benheck:

Take solace in the fact that the message that ya'll want Scooby-Doo has been received LOUD & CLEAR.

No, we want an Ash v Evil Dead / Army of Darkness pin!!!! That’s the message that needs to be received.

#8608 2 years ago

And “Snakes on a Plane” with classic call outs from Samuel L. Jackson...

Mutha-Fuckin’ Multiball

No but in all seriousness Killer Klowns From Outer Space!

#8609 2 years ago
Quoted from cooked71:

I also want a Scooby Doo!

#8610 2 years ago
Quoted from Only_Pinball:

Zoinks! Shaggy call out when you drain.

#8611 2 years ago

Ok I’m only in for Scooby if you play as Jason and hack apart all them hipsters in the bloodiest blood bath machine ever made.

4EFB5999-3BC0-4551-ACA0-BDAF72877D41 (resized).png4EFB5999-3BC0-4551-ACA0-BDAF72877D41 (resized).png
#8612 2 years ago
Quoted from benheck:

[quoted image]

Fuck that, finish up AOD instead so I can blow another 9 grand.

#8613 2 years ago

Prediction AOD/Scooby dual theme layout

#8614 2 years ago

They’re doing a Carpenter film now so it only makes sense to do Big Trouble in Little China and They Live!
I’ll take both please.

#8615 2 years ago
Quoted from onemilemore:

I will add my name to the pro-Scooby list...this one time.

Quoted from Only_Pinball:

Quoted from BWT67:

Ok I’m only in for Scooby if you play as Jason and hack apart all them hipsters in the bloodiest blood bath machine ever made.
[quoted image]

BallyKISS1978 posting 3 times already

#8616 2 years ago
Quoted from kklank:

They’re doing a Carpenter film now so it only makes sense to do Big Trouble in Little China and They Live!
I’ll take both please.

Yes!!!

In order of want:

The Thing
They Live
Escape from NY
Big Trouble
Prince of Darkness
Christine
The Fog
Assault on Precinct 13

#8617 2 years ago

I hope not...my dream theme (AOD) pitted against a perfect location theme (Scooby). I’d have to buy both...not trying to own two games with same layout. Hopefully they can create two unique games next year.

Quoted from Zablon:

#8618 2 years ago

Ok, if this is the “next spooky” thread…here ya go. Pet Cemetery. The house, the road, the climb to the cemetery, the cemetery, the neighbors house…all good stuff.

#8619 2 years ago
Quoted from benheck:

Take solace in the fact that the message that ya'll want Scooby-Doo has been received LOUD & CLEAR.

dnt (resized).pngdnt (resized).pngdnw2 (resized).jpgdnw2 (resized).jpgdnw3 (resized).jpgdnw3 (resized).jpgdnw4 (resized).jpgdnw4 (resized).jpgdnw5 (resized).jpgdnw5 (resized).jpg
#8620 2 years ago

Jokes on us, after the HWN/ULT runs are done, Spooky is changing to Pachinko games. Ultraman was just a foot in the door.

#8621 2 years ago
Quoted from Zablon:

I double that

#8622 2 years ago

I'd like to see a Hendrix Sabbath double release

#8623 2 years ago

Fwiw, there is a newer version of Scooby out there (Mystery Inc) that's a little darker and could more readily fit the Spooky vibe. But I'll also say that the whole "has to be spooky because the company is called Spooky" ship sailed with R&M and is completely at sea with Ultraman so...

#8624 2 years ago

Spooky could do Sabbath so much better than Stern or JJP...

#8625 2 years ago
Quoted from Zablon:

Jokes on us, after the HWN/ULT runs are done, Spooky is changing to Pachinko games. Ultraman was just a foot in the door.

Modern Pachinko machines have some great and wacky themes and lots of cool and unique mechs. Plus great integration of media resources... So yeah sounds like a perfect fit for them actually!

#8626 2 years ago
Quoted from benheck:

[quoted image]

It’s obviously Snuffy’s trunk, finally a Sesame Street Pin!

52A429FB-66C6-420B-975C-56C3E6C093AE (resized).jpeg52A429FB-66C6-420B-975C-56C3E6C093AE (resized).jpeg
#8627 2 years ago
Quoted from FlippyD:

Modern Pachinko machines have some great and wacky themes and lots of cool and unique mechs. Plus great integration of media resources... So yeah sounds like a perfect fit for them actually!

I own 1 pachinko machine, and it would be my choice for next Spooky theme!!

freddy-versus-jason-pachinko-machine_1_7e357b6aa10a68e2da226990e8814088 (resized).jpgfreddy-versus-jason-pachinko-machine_1_7e357b6aa10a68e2da226990e8814088 (resized).jpg
#8628 2 years ago

What is going to pull the next 2500 pin launch?

Because that is the natural growth pattern of Spooky.

You can’t get better and do more without growth. Adding people, process etc

Looks like another double release. Scooby and Evil Dead same layout

#8629 2 years ago
Quoted from cooked71:

Triggered much Karen? I guarantee I am not the only one who want Scooby. I love living in your head rent free.

#8630 2 years ago

Growth and reliance on growth is what kills customer orientation. When the world can be happy just turning a profit and staying in business, the world will be a better place. Thinking you NEED to grow to stay in business is a bullshit mentality that causes more problems and the main reason for good companies turning into greedy shit companies.

Quoted from iceman44:

What is going to pull the next 2500 pin launch?
Because that is the natural growth pattern of Spooky.
You can’t get better and do more without growth. Adding people, process etc
Looks like another double release. Scooby and Evil Dead same layout

#8631 2 years ago

I still really like the idea of a Rocky Horror Picture Show theme. I was actually a little disappointed when it wasn't true.

#8632 2 years ago
Quoted from LOTR_breath:I still really like the idea of a Rocky Horror Picture Show theme. I was actually a little disappointed when it wasn't true.

Tenacious D / RHPS pin

#8633 2 years ago

What’s with all the love for a carpenter theme?!?

08727D68-7D68-4CAF-A392-F71F8ED36C06 (resized).jpeg08727D68-7D68-4CAF-A392-F71F8ED36C06 (resized).jpeg
#8634 2 years ago

In for a Scooby snack

#8635 2 years ago
Quoted from BallyKISS1978:

Triggered much Karen? I guarantee I am not the only one who want Scooby. I love living in your head rent free.

Scooby? I thought you guys were kidding. But you're serious? Wtf? Scooby? Geez-us.

#8636 2 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

No, we want an Ash v Evil Dead / Army of Darkness pin!!!! That’s the message that needs to be received.

But... but.... that was just pillow talk, baby!

#8637 2 years ago
Quoted from BallyKISS1978:

Lol. Settle petal. Just having a bit of fun.

#8638 2 years ago
Quoted from Cantabkiwi:

What’s with all the love for a carpenter theme?!?
[quoted image]

They could call it "Anorexia Wrecks Ya"...

#8639 2 years ago
Quoted from smokinhos:

Scooby? I thought you guys were kidding. But you're serious? Wtf? Scooby? Geez-us.

Boomer boomer boooo!

#8640 2 years ago
Quoted from metallik:

Spooky could do Sabbath so much better than Stern or JJP...

Main theme song

Generals gathered in their masses
Just like witches at black masses
Evil minds that plot destruction
Sorcerer of death's construction
In the fields, the bodies burning
As the war machine keeps turning
Death and hatred to mankind
Poisoning their brainwashed minds
Oh lord, yeah!

#8641 2 years ago
Quoted from Txcoastal1:

Main theme song
Oh lord, yeah!

Quoted from Txcoastal1:

Main theme song
Oh lord, yeah!

Please Spooky!!!!!!

#8642 2 years ago

You guys gonna blabber on about Scooby Doo for the next 18 months?? They just released there new game yesterday, Lets celebrate that..... I'm sure the last thing there thinking of is the next title a day after selling out this one

#8643 2 years ago
Quoted from Txcoastal1:

Main theme song

Actually, shooter groove 'music' on first ball should just be a well-cut loop of the rain/bell at the beginning of Black Sabbath, and as soon as you qualify playfield that first note slams...

#8645 2 years ago

When you hit the start button the hacking cough at the beginning of ‘Sweet Leaf’ blasts and a plume of skunk weed smoke blows out of the Black Nativity scene topper.

Quoted from metallik:

Actually, shooter groove 'music' on first ball should just be a well-cut loop of the rain/bell at the beginning of Black Sabbath, and as soon as you qualify playfield that first note slams...

#8646 2 years ago

Wizard mode

I am Ironman!!

#8647 2 years ago

Is the glass in all three editions just normal tempered glass? Just thinking ahead if I need to plan an upgrade to PDI, etc…

#8648 2 years ago
Quoted from LOTR_breath:

I still really like the idea of a Rocky Horror Picture Show theme. I was actually a little disappointed when it wasn't true.

I was quite relieved when it wasn’t Rocky Horror (or Meatloaf - ack!)

No on Black Sabbath - it took Soooky a LONG time to sell out on ACNC. No way would Sabbath sell 2000 units.

I called it several pages back - Army of Darkness (500 games)/Scooby Doo (1500 games).

Scooby is a very similar vibe to AMH, but with huge license recognition and video assets. Every flipping episode was a spooky ghost/monster story with a mystery to
figure out. Give me 10 or 15 modes with unique objectives/monsters - that would be awesome. Here’s just a few of the first episode villains:

727BB545-AEEC-4506-A56D-8553ABFB7A1B (resized).png727BB545-AEEC-4506-A56D-8553ABFB7A1B (resized).png

#8649 2 years ago

Black Sabbath would definitely sell out quickly if the game was done well. Only problem is...No one really knows who actually owns the rights. Iommis lawyers claim Ozzy signed away his rights in 1979. Very complicated.

Quoted from Damonator:

I was quite relieved when it wasn’t Rocky Horror (or Meatloaf - ack!)
No on Black Sabbath - it took Soooky a LONG time to sell out on ACNC. No way would Sabbath sell 2000 units.
I called it several pages back - Army of Darkness (500 games)/Scooby Doo (1500 games).
Scooby is a very similar vibe to AMH, but with huge license recognition and video assets. Every flipping episode was a spooky ghost/monster story with a mystery to
figure out. Give me 10 or 15 modes with unique objectives/monsters - that would be awesome. Here’s just a few of the first episode villains:
[quoted image]

#8650 2 years ago

There is a lot that can happen between now and the next 18 months.

Let’s get Halloween out there first. Happy to get a CE myself

Since when did it become no big deal to drop $9k on a pin, plus shipping? I do it all the time but it usually comes with a bit of some wtf commentary

Not one person has complained about the $$$ so I guess that’s a good thing. Yet. FOMO is powerful

That’s the reality of today. Great timing for Spooky

Let the build begin. If you are at the end of the run, patience, life is long!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 34.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Discos Pinball Mod Shop

$ 75.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
JuanSolo's modshop

$ 85.00
Lighting - Led
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

$ 120.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Hastings, MN
$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 185.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Raiden Mods

Machine - For Sale
Merritt Island, FL
$ 19.99
Cabinet - Other
FlipMods

Playfield - Decals
Pinball Invasion

16,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Alexandria, VA
$ 19.99
Cabinet - Other
FlipMods

$ 14.95
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Pimp

$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

€ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 17.99
Playfield - Plastics
Lermods

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
The Pinball Place

$ 19.99
Cabinet - Other
FlipMods

$ 29.00
Machine - For Sale
Leesburg, VA
$ 65.00
Lighting - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

There are 13,405 posts in this topic. You are on page 173 of 269.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/spooky-2021-game-speculation-thread/page/173 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.