7hPz.gif
IMG_6612 (resized).jpeg
harley-quinn-legends-of-the-dark-knight-1_dc-comics_silo (resized).png
tumblr_ndd9vhv4uu1qedb29o1_500.gif
IMG_1836 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1833 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1832 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

4 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 13,405 posts in this topic. You are on page 11 of 269.
#501 2 years ago
Quoted from PinballManiac40:

Charlie from Spooky Pinball. Thought that would been obvious since we are in a Spooky Pinball thread.

Sarcasm.

#502 2 years ago

Charlie from Spooky Pinball. Thought that would been obvious since we are in a Spooky Pinball thread.

Woosh.

#503 2 years ago
c641a15d77678c9ec479bb48cc444dc9 (resized).jpgc641a15d77678c9ec479bb48cc444dc9 (resized).jpg
#504 2 years ago

0% sarcasm

#505 2 years ago

I know everyone is excited for all the new announcements...but I have a feeling we are all in for a rude awakening with much higher price points, and waiting even longer than usual for them to get made.

#506 2 years ago
Quoted from Zablon:

and waiting even longer than usual for them to get made.

I wouldn't think so. They expanded and hired more people. Now the second largest employer in Benton Wisconsin.

LTG : )

#507 2 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

I wouldn't think so. They expanded and hired more people. Now the second largest employer in Benton Wisconsin.

I was looking at it more from a parts shortage perspective in general..and not just Spooky. My company is already making plans for when India shuts down (for example)

#508 2 years ago
Quoted from Zablon:

I was looking at it more from a parts shortage perspective in general..and not just Spooky. My company is already making plans for when India shuts down (for example)

Understood.

Best wishes all pinball manufacturers.

#509 2 years ago

Yes I know.

Thought my sarcasm came through...

#510 2 years ago

I had no question.

#511 2 years ago

I think he (hypercoster) meant from me not you.

Yep, this^^^

#512 2 years ago
Quoted from simpswho:

Me thinking you are all NUTS! Blank checks first born isn't the price of these games outrageous enough without giving the manufacturer confidence you like it without the lube .

I'm not giving away my first born, I'm giving away cloggedDrain 's kid!! And that isn't for whatever is next, that is for an Evil Dead / Army of Darkness pin!! Very specific...

#513 2 years ago

Bruce Campbell call-outs would be groovy.

Grand Champion: Hail to the king, baby

It’s a no-brainer , Charlie. But you already know that

#514 2 years ago

2021-04-30 16.46.57.png2021-04-30 16.46.57.png

#515 2 years ago

Already created...

F4FDEF27-E832-49E6-9C6B-95B2AEEE6643 (resized).jpegF4FDEF27-E832-49E6-9C6B-95B2AEEE6643 (resized).jpeg
#516 2 years ago

For those who joined the Fang Club, how long before you received your items? Still pissed no Scooby. :/

#517 2 years ago
Quoted from BallyKISS1978:

For those who joined the Fang Club, how long before you received your items? Still pissed no Scooby. :/

I recently (about three weeks ago) ordered some stuff from spooky and when I spoke to Morgan I asked her about the fang club merchandise.

She said they were just starting to get that stuff in. So usually they have to get it all together before they start shipping it out. I would imagine we should start seeing that stuff pretty soon. Can’t wait!

#518 2 years ago
Quoted from PaulCoff:

One would think the next Spooky game has something to do with Lugosi due to the Fang Club stuff?
[quoted image]

One would think so for a number of reasons.

#519 2 years ago

I joined the club the other week, it says on there website that it ships once per year after April 30th-August 1st. I’m very excited to see what’s coming!

#520 2 years ago
Quoted from Tablewicked:

I joined the club the other week, it says on there website that it ships once per year after April 30th-August 1st. I’m very excited to see what’s coming!

Damn once per year?? I thought the post office was slow. Thanks for the information.

#521 2 years ago

Damn once per year?? I thought the post office was slow. Thanks for the information.

They actually only send out a Fang Club pack once a year as every year they have new swag (as it was explained when they created it. This is only the 2nd year). Once they get it all in, they sort it out and package it up to the members and do one mass mailing. Word is they are already receiving this years swag, so hopefully the packages will be going out in the near future. Last year, they mailed the Fang Club packages out all at once also.

#522 2 years ago

Message from Spooky!

#523 2 years ago
Quoted from SantaEatsCheese:

Message from Spooky!

TLDR - More Better

#524 2 years ago

Very cool, sound like they can't wait to announce the next title. Soon!? Ish?

#525 2 years ago
Quoted from gonzo73:

Very cool, sound like they can't wait to announce the next title. Soon!? Ish?

June

#526 2 years ago

So let me get this right. If I’m not a fang club member I probably won’t get a LE model because they all pre sell out but I still can get in on a standard model the day of release if I get with the right distributor? Or, all models pretty much sell out to fang club members? I’m not an LE spender so if I like the theme enough I would still like to try and get a standard.

#527 2 years ago
Quoted from Lethal_Inc:

So let me get this right. If I’m not a fang club member I probably won’t get a LE model because they all pre sell out but I still can get in on a standard model the day of release if I get with the right distributor? Or, all models are pretty much sell out to fang club members? I’m not an LE spender so if I like the theme enough I would still like to try and get a standard.

Well, it really depends on what it is, and how many they are making. People were signing up the day of so they could order. It didn't matter if it was LE or standard because the total number was 750 regardless of version. R&M was an unexpected hit in terms of people wanting them and while everyone keeps saying they 'sold out in 4 hours' that wasn't really true. Half(?) were slated to distros and were available weeks after that first sale day. Usual BS pinball FOMO marketing.

They did announce prior to fang club being able to order, so if you are on the fence, you should have time to sign up prior to them going on sale.

#528 2 years ago
Quoted from Lethal_Inc:

So let me get this right. If I’m not a fang club member I probably won’t get a LE model because they all pre sell out but I still can get in on a standard model the day of release if I get with the right distributor? Or, all models pretty much sell out to fang club members? I’m not an LE spender so if I like the theme enough I would still like to try and get a standard.

It sounds like Spooky may have learned a thing or two with the massive amount of money they left on the table by limiting R&M to only 750. I wouldn't be surprised if they went the Stern/JJP route and had 3 levels of pin. An actual limited edition, a middle one that is the same as the LE but with less bling, and a standard that is missing some toys. That way they could make the middle one (Stern Prem or JJP LE equivalent) pretty much until they got tired of making it.

#529 2 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

It sounds like Spooky may have learned a thing or two with the massive amount of money they left on the table by limiting R&M to only 750. I wouldn't be surprised if they went the Stern/JJP route and had 3 levels of pin. An actual limited edition, a middle one that is the same as the LE but with less bling, and a standard that is missing some toys. That way they could make the middle one (Stern Prem or JJP LE equivalent) pretty much until they got tired of making it.

possible. I hope they don't go the 3 tier route though.

#530 2 years ago

If you want to be able to buy the game just get the fanclub access, unless you want to pay thousands more for a spot or flipped game. It’s $40, and that money goes to supporting a great small pinball company. Better safe than sorry.

Quoted from Lethal_Inc:

#531 2 years ago

Message from Spooky!

Notice they said 2021 games... plural!

#532 2 years ago

Notice they said 2021 games... plural!

Noticed that as well, but kinda thinking they just mean multiple copies of a single title? Hope not though!

#533 2 years ago
Quoted from onemilemore:

Noticed that as well, but kinda thinking they just mean multiple copies of a single title? Hope not though!

They have confirmed they will do a TNA 2.0, a rerun of TNA in a full sized cabinet. Perhaps this and their all new pin will both be available this year.

#534 2 years ago

I want Scooby.

#536 2 years ago

Maybe I do want to work for a pinball company.... love the Spooky Fam!

#537 2 years ago

I bet they do it someday, and I’ll be into it... but right now... it’s ARMY OF DARKNESS time!!!

BF4C47F7-4032-4F0B-91A3-B9C50C11EC39 (resized).jpegBF4C47F7-4032-4F0B-91A3-B9C50C11EC39 (resized).jpeg
#538 2 years ago

Just speak the words: "Klaatu barada nikto" and an Evil Dead pinball machine shall appear.

#539 2 years ago

They have confirmed they will do a TNA 2.0, a rerun of TNA in a full sized cabinet. Perhaps this and their all new pin will both be available this year.

I’m hoping they do make TNA this year too that would be awesome!

But, I’m pretty sure it’s the same size cabinet.

I remember asking Scott and I’m pretty sure he said TNA will all be the same except for the newer lcd and the hinged speaker panel? I think they have some new code that will be available to both old and new.

****found the posts where I asked Scott... (thing can change though I guess)

AD8FE50C-678D-441A-95A3-7DCD1B9A0D6B (resized).jpegAD8FE50C-678D-441A-95A3-7DCD1B9A0D6B (resized).jpeg
#540 2 years ago

They did hint a few things ... bigger facility summer release .... gonna need a bigger basement when Spooky JAWS hits!

#541 2 years ago

TNA 2.0 will be in the same sized cabinet as the original TNA. The Backbox will have the metal speaker/lcd panel like Rick and Morty though.

#542 2 years ago
Quoted from SLAMT1LT:

Just speak the words: "Klaatu barada nikto" and an Evil Dead pinball machine shall appear.

Classic

#543 2 years ago

In for one stacked and loaded edition!

#544 2 years ago

Just watched Army of Darkness tonight for the first time in 20 years. Hilarious and I agree, there’s a pin in there.

#545 2 years ago

I watched the films several years ago, while also watching Ash vs The Evil Dead. I can't say that Evil Dead is a dream theme for me, but I'm much more interested in layout and gameplay. There have been many dream themes that I've passed on: X-Men, Avengers, Ghostbusters, Star Wars, etc.

#546 2 years ago

For Spooky’s second pin this year would I rather see TNA2 or a new title? Scooby-Doo or Beatlejuice or Scary Movie or Peewee’s Playhouse, have been denied as first release of 2021. Could one of them be Spooky’s second pin?

#547 2 years ago
Quoted from jeffspinballpalace:

For Spooky’s second pin this year would I rather see TNA2 or a new title? Scooby-Doo or Beatlejuice or Scary Movie or Peewee’s Playhouse, have been denied as first release of 2021. Could one of them be Spooky’s second pin?

Beetlejuice or Scooby Doo would be amazing and at this point TNA 2.0 would be a major disappointment for me. If it was Beetlejuice Spooky might as well have an ATM machine put in their factory.

#548 2 years ago
Quoted from jeffspinballpalace:

I'd rather it be TNA 2.0 for the next 6 months. Mainly b/c my pinball wallet has taken a beating over the last few months. Some titles rotated in and out. Would like to take a breather. Since I already have TNA 1.0, I could wait for a bit before blowing bank on a new pin I have to have.

All that being said, if it's anything like Evil Dead or anything by John Carpenter, well, I'd have to start selling stuff again to make room.

#549 2 years ago

It won't be Evil Dead/Army of Darkness.

#550 2 years ago

It was announced that Ben Heck was producing a title in conjunction with Spooky and Chicago Gaming Company. Based on Ben's previous comments about Evil Dead that seems to be a logical guess. We'll be getting that game, plus a game from Spooky. I don't think they would be teasing of "more better" if it were TNA 2.0; though TNA is still my favorite Spooky title to date. I'm still pulling for Scooby Doo or Haunted Mansion (Disney). Maybe that's because I have young daughters at home and a true spooky title would prevent them from ever wanting to play pinball with me.

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 34.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Discos Pinball Mod Shop

$ 75.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
JuanSolo's modshop

$ 85.00
Lighting - Led
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

$ 120.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Drums, PA
$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 185.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Raiden Mods

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Wilkes-barre, PA
$ 19.99
Cabinet - Other
FlipMods

Playfield - Decals
Pinball Invasion

Machine - For Sale
Cleveland, TN
$ 19.99
Cabinet - Other
FlipMods

$ 14.95
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Pimp

$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

€ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 17.99
Playfield - Plastics
Lermods

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
The Pinball Place

$ 19.99
Cabinet - Other
FlipMods

$ 29.00
Trade
Machine - For Trade
Rogers, AR
$ 65.00
Lighting - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

There are 13,405 posts in this topic. You are on page 11 of 269.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/spooky-2021-game-speculation-thread/page/11?hl=hypercoaster and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.