7hPz.gif
IMG_6612 (resized).jpeg
harley-quinn-legends-of-the-dark-knight-1_dc-comics_silo (resized).png
tumblr_ndd9vhv4uu1qedb29o1_500.gif
IMG_1836 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1833 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1832 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

4 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 13,405 posts in this topic. You are on page 105 of 269.
#5201 2 years ago

If the 2nd theme I heard is correct, it's been said at least 2-3 times in this thread.

#5202 2 years ago
Quoted from toyotaboy:

If the 2nd theme I heard is correct, it's been said at least 2-3 times in this thread.

Sweet, so it IS Trailer Park of Terror!

#5203 2 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

Absolutely 100%. Same reason I went with original film. Carpenter was subtle, and it was still creepy as hell without straight blood and gore.
And the prolonged camera shot through the mask eyes with Michael stabbing his sister to death? Iconic.
Finished or not, at least as of today I can take solace that I’m the only person with a Halloween game in their lineup.
[quoted image]

Is this a homebrew?

#5204 2 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

Now that they have a layout to do it justice. Maybe the other game is their first concept ?
LTG : )
[quoted image]

I like this one

#5205 2 years ago
Quoted from toyotaboy:

Almost all the themes in this thread have been mentioned 2-3 times.... at least.

#5206 2 years ago

Has anyone mentioned Evil Dead yet? I think that would make a fine pinball machine. Fine I say.

#5207 2 years ago
Quoted from rdonohue13:

Has anyone heard of a show or niche’ series called Ultraman?
Cult following?

Yeah, i met the original actor and he signed a comic book for me.

#5208 2 years ago
Quoted from johnnyutah:

Man, the artist Spooky chose for Halloween has some awesome artwork on his site:
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Who is the artist?

#5209 2 years ago

What did you hear?

Quoted from toyotaboy:

#5210 2 years ago
Quoted from Robodobro:

Who is the artist?

http://jasonedmiston.com/

13167609-F44B-4196-9F8B-F1E9F573B250 (resized).jpeg13167609-F44B-4196-9F8B-F1E9F573B250 (resized).jpeg
#5211 2 years ago
Quoted from Zablon:

Has anyone mentioned Evil Dead yet? I think that would make a fine pinball machine. Fine I say.

If you search this thread for Evil Dead, you'll see hundreds of hits. It's been mentioned a time or two.

#5212 2 years ago
Quoted from toyotaboy:

What you talking bout Toyata?

#5213 2 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

If you search this thread for Evil Dead, you'll see hundreds of hits. It's been mentioned a time or two.

Evil Dead is my Punchy the Clown :p

(full disclosure, I had that response all ready to go in case you replied lol).

#5214 2 years ago
Quoted from Zablon:

Evil Dead is my Punchy the Clown :p

Fair enough. I hope you get your game produced too !

#5215 2 years ago

I would jump at the opportunity to buy a Futurama pin, as I’m sure many here on Pinside would. But as much as I wish Futurama could be a big seller, I honestly don’t think it would.

Hopefully one of the pinball manufacturers proves me wrong

#5216 2 years ago
Quoted from metallik:

The drops on my new AIQ Pro wouldn't drop. The bank was installed too close to the rubber and the targets had no room to fall back. Completely screwed up the game til I reinstalled the bank 1/8" further out.
Maiden needed tweaks to rails to get the loops correct. ACDC chopped a wire in half with the rear kickout on the 2nd game because the wires were dressed incorrectly. Buddy's XMen was a complete basket case of ball hangups and targets that weren't even screwed all the way in the playfield.
I had to take my fucking WOZ ECLE backbox *completely apart* to replace the bottom sill because the glass channel was too narrow for the BG to fit. Yes they actually shipped it that way.
R&M was rather below average regarding after-unboxing work. Adjusted flippers and two rails, regapped targets and now it shoots awesome.
Stop paying attention to attention-whoring podcasters and make your own opinions.

Conversely, I had to tweak the heck out my NIB JJP Pirates, the trunk didn't lock correctly. It wouldn't manually or auto plunge balls, and the spinners on the top of the ship were loose and flopped around.

On my ACNC I had to adjust the ball save magnet several times, fix the upper playfield flipper, and adjust some of the subway switches.

On Guardians, we did nothing as it played great out of the box.

#5217 2 years ago

Keep in mind, if this is two themes for one game, the theme owners have to be willing to license their IP alongside the other theme. I'd think this means a lesser chance of combinations where the parent media companies are competing with each other, and more likely the other theme(s)? are from the same organization. Just a thought...

#5218 2 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

Absolutely 100%. Same reason I went with original film. Carpenter was subtle, and it was still creepy as hell without straight blood and gore.
And the prolonged camera shot through the mask eyes with Michael stabbing his sister to death? Iconic.
Finished or not, at least as of today I can take solace that I’m the only person with a Halloween game in their lineup.
[quoted image]

Looks like you can use a little room in there. Let me come get that Metallica off your hands.....

#5219 2 years ago

Maybe it’s Gamera. Some of those movies are public domain and it’d be a great troll to put out a Gamera at the same time as Godzilla

I would guess it’s some random public domain movie

#5220 2 years ago
Quoted from thirdedition:

Conversely, I had to tweak the heck out my NIB JJP Pirates, the trunk didn't lock correctly. It wouldn't manually or auto plunge balls, and the spinners on the top of the ship were loose and flopped around.
On my ACNC I had to adjust the ball save magnet several times, fix the upper playfield flipper, and adjust some of the subway switches.
On Guardians, we did nothing as it played great out of the box.

Is there room for my Stranger Things in here?

#5221 2 years ago
Quoted from toyotaboy:

Then it’s not correct.

#5222 2 years ago
Quoted from epthegeek:

Then it’s not correct.

Wow, something no one has mentioned?? The plot thickens...err...blood...

#5223 2 years ago
Quoted from metallik:

Keep in mind, if this is two themes for one game, the theme owners have to be willing to license their IP alongside the other theme. I'd think this means a lesser chance of combinations where the parent media companies are competing with each other, and more likely the other theme(s)? are from the same organization. Just a thought...

Good point. But im sure spooky retains the right to duplicate the playfield how they wish.. maybe they already have that in their contracts.. maybe they promise companies that they will get a unique original playfield. Who knows.

#5224 2 years ago
ADDAFE0D-2DDF-4FA2-B5A7-E9A3BF5A5A27 (resized).jpegADDAFE0D-2DDF-4FA2-B5A7-E9A3BF5A5A27 (resized).jpeg
#5225 2 years ago
craft (resized).jpgcraft (resized).jpg
#5226 2 years ago

I vote no more speculation and just wait for spooky to announce.

#5227 2 years ago
Quoted from BallyKISS1978:

I finally agree with you

#5228 2 years ago
Quoted from nexfx:

my bet is the other will be Halloween III: Season Of The Witch. Spooky has the licence for halloween, halloween 3 would not be to far of a stretch seeing as they know who has the licence. also Halloween 3 has a BIG cult fallowing and the Licence is most definitely cheeper and could be packaged with the halloween agrement.

The other theme is family friendly.

#5229 2 years ago
Quoted from finnflash:

I finally agree with you

First time for everything lol.

#5230 2 years ago

Halloween III is family friendly. It has kids in it

Also, who said it was family friendly?

#5231 2 years ago

Trying to think of another "spooky" theme, but geared more towards kids/family friendly, and also is a niche theme; I thought of this game, mostly because it's being packaged with it's sequel Ghoul Patrol and being re-released on all the major gaming systems right now. If you played it back in the day, there is a lot there to pull music/modes/call outs/PF ideas from right from the game. Not sure what rights would cost though (think it was actually developed by LucasArts).

Zombies_Ate_My_Neighbors_box (resized).jpgZombies_Ate_My_Neighbors_box (resized).jpg
#5232 2 years ago

I think were just as much speculating on what you will bitch about next!

#5234 2 years ago

Bruhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, a full Grindhouse theme including Planet Terror would be INSANE.

#5235 2 years ago
Quoted from rai:

It’s a lot of watching paint dry. It’s a great movie especially the music but as a pinball theme not so much. Hopefully Spooky can distill various parts into unique modes.

You literally have not even seen a single picture of the machine, let alone game play. Maybe save the 'It doesn't work as a theme!!!!' for at least until after the reveal.

#5236 2 years ago

Trailer Park Boys

--
Rob Anthony
Pinball Classics
http://LockWhenLit.com
Quality Board Work - In Home Service
LockWhenLit at gmail dot com

#5237 2 years ago
Quoted from Borygard:

Trailer Park Boys
--
Rob Anthony
Pinball Classics

That's a good guess. I'm guessing it'll be something like a TV show something where the set is always in a home or an apartment for the most part.

#5238 2 years ago
Quoted from Borygard:

Trailer Park Boys
--
Rob Anthony
Pinball Classics

Except that's been mentioned multiple times..

Time to REALLY think outside the box.

Most likely something pretty old...and very obscure. We know it isn't BL, anything JC, or AS for example. Not TA, not even Deathbed or Rubber lol.

Or apparently Trailer Park of Terror

Hmm....

#5239 2 years ago

The other theme is family friendly.

Quoted from Zablon:

Time to REALLY think outside the box.

I knew it!

Your dream theme and you know it... (resized).jpgYour dream theme and you know it... (resized).jpg

#5240 2 years ago
Quoted from Zablon:

Halloween III is family friendly. It has kids in it
Also, who said it was family friendly?

HAD kids in it..

#5241 2 years ago
Quoted from Yoko2una:

I knew it!
[quoted image]

I'm having a hard time digesting that. lol. It's like one of those 'whats wrong with this picture' games...

#5242 2 years ago
Quoted from insight75:

Looks like you can use a little room in there. Let me come get that Metallica off your hands.....

Nice try. Haha. That was just a bad angle. There’s plenty of room.

And another room just for the vampire pins and memorabilia.

9539024B-536F-4C1B-8135-9FF823FB90A6 (resized).jpeg9539024B-536F-4C1B-8135-9FF823FB90A6 (resized).jpegC4ED2542-6F05-4C13-8E6B-17776E46A510 (resized).jpegC4ED2542-6F05-4C13-8E6B-17776E46A510 (resized).jpeg30567B46-6C23-40A2-9B85-702EBC3A3FC5 (resized).jpeg30567B46-6C23-40A2-9B85-702EBC3A3FC5 (resized).jpeg42AB19A5-E429-44B7-92FB-749B10E7E66F (resized).jpeg42AB19A5-E429-44B7-92FB-749B10E7E66F (resized).jpeg
#5243 2 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

Nice try. Haha. That was just a bad angle. There’s plenty of room.
And another room just for the vampire pins and memorabilia.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Very nice! If you ever come across a restored Vampire for sale, please PM me.

#5244 2 years ago

I will say...that was a hell of a cliffhanger SpookyLuke left us on.

#5245 2 years ago

#5246 2 years ago

I'd have to say that I am really amazed at how many guesses for the second theme appear to be way off base in my opinion.

Way too many guesses are far too close to the Halloween theme to make any sense whatsoever.

#5247 2 years ago

Probably the only music pin I would be interested in.

#5248 2 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

I'd have to say that I am really amazed at how many guesses for the second theme appear to be way off base in my opinion.
Way too many guesses are far too close to the Halloween theme to make any sense whatsoever.

I'm amazed people say things like this. It's not like we have a whole lot to go on.

#5249 2 years ago
Quoted from Zablon:

I will say...that was a hell of a cliffhanger SpookyLuke left us on.

Just dropped in to see what the other theme is.......nothing? Ok I will be back tomorrow.

#5250 2 years ago

So is it safe for me to cut my grass ? Usually takes 2 hours.
I feel like I can’t leave the computer ,will spooky just randomly open the orders? Then I come back and it’s sold out .
Please give date/time for orders so I can do my chores….lol

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Machine - For Sale
Warner Robins, GA
$ 85.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Performance Pinball

$ 110.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

6,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Middletown, DE
$ 135.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Performance Pinball

€ 30.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 10.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 34.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Discos Pinball Mod Shop

Cabinet - Decals
Space Coast Pinball

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Grand Haven, MI
$ 85.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Performance Pinball

$ 17.99
Playfield - Plastics
Lermods

$ 104.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

Machine - For Sale
Mt Zion, IL
$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 25.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinbald Mods

$ 39.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Cento Creations

$ 238.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations

$ 15.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

€ 168.00
Lighting - Backbox
Watssapen shop

$ 20.00
Playfield - Other
Nezzy's Pinball Prints

There are 13,405 posts in this topic. You are on page 105 of 269.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/spooky-2021-game-speculation-thread/page/105?hl=mettle64 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.