7hPz.gif
IMG_6612 (resized).jpeg
harley-quinn-legends-of-the-dark-knight-1_dc-comics_silo (resized).png
tumblr_ndd9vhv4uu1qedb29o1_500.gif
IMG_1836 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1833 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1832 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

4 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 13,399 posts in this topic. You are on page 100 of 268.
#4951 2 years ago

Aaaaah if there was a deal made with John Carpenter then ....... Please let it be Big Trouble in Little China!

#4952 2 years ago
Quoted from Halfwasted:

Ummmmm, you do realize all spooky games besides Rick and Morty were horror related right? Right?

Yeah, Dominos is fucking terrifying.

#4953 2 years ago
Quoted from Mudflaps:

If there is indeed another theme, I’d be willing to bet it’s another John Carpenter property since Spooky got the Halloween license. I’m a huge Carpenter fan, so really anything from his early library would be awesome.

Family friendly theme. Still hoping for Scooby. And I was wrong on Halloween. My apologies.

#4954 2 years ago

With the expanded factory, and new hires, could they be planning to build 750 Halloween, and 750 Escape From New York, or whatever title?
In a year and a half timeline?

#4955 2 years ago
Quoted from djd9617:

It's the lower half your leg.
And don't call me Shirley.

Underrated comment.

#4956 2 years ago

That’s very not true haha. TNA, Jetsons and Domino’s

Quoted from Halfwasted:

Ummmmm, you do realize all spooky games besides Rick and Morty were horror related right? Right?

#4957 2 years ago
Quoted from gonzo73:

With the expanded factory, and new hires, could they be planning to build 750 Halloween, and 750 Escape From New York, or whatever title?
In a year and a half timeline?

And since we are talking numbers 100 pages !! And now two new themes !!

#4958 2 years ago
Quoted from jellikit:

And of course his first commercial film, Assault on Precinct 13, who can forget that theme song?
[quoted image]

Assault on Precinct 13 is vintage John Carpenter for sure.

#4959 2 years ago
Quoted from PinBalt:

Aaaaah if there was a deal made with John Carpenter then ....... Please let it be Big Trouble in Little China!

No one’s making deals with him. Different studios own the rights to his different movies.

#4960 2 years ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

That’s very not true haha. TNA, Jetsons and Domino’s

Nuclear annihilation is kind of scary... and have you actually eaten Dominos? Horrifying.

#4961 2 years ago

I think the Spooky Fang Club stand-up is our hint for the 2nd theme.

#4962 2 years ago

If it's an indulgence for Charlie.

Godzilla.

Accept no other.

LTG : P

#4963 2 years ago
Quoted from Kkoss24:

I got this tattooed on my calf ,can you please tell me what it is now ?
[quoted image]

I hope you added some arabic letters to it!

#4964 2 years ago

I’d say Rick and Morty is spooky. The episodes are often about cosmic horrors, existential dread, and tackles other depressing matters. Rick is the uber man and is utterly miserable.

Its just making fun of all of it along the way.

#4965 2 years ago
Quoted from MikeS:

I think the Spooky Fang Club stand-up is our hint for the 2nd theme.

I haven't received mine yet so I am clueless.

#4966 2 years ago

The Thing would make a cool pin. Have a ball lock that's the ribcage eating the doctor's arms. A morphing monster toy. Ice.

#4967 2 years ago
Quoted from benheck:

The Thing would make a cool pin. Have a ball lock that's the ribcage eating the doctor's arms. A morphing monster toy. Ice.

Well Spookey is smart, Halloween probably would not have got my money not sure on the fence... The Thing however yup they got my money. They are playing the odds and winning.....

#4968 2 years ago
Quoted from benheck:

The Thing deconfirmed.

#4969 2 years ago

Stern has that license

Quoted from LTG:

If it's an indulgence for Charlie.
Godzilla.
Accept no other.
LTG : P

#4970 2 years ago
Quoted from Xelz:

The Thing deconfirmed.

Why you rascally rabbit !!!!! lol

#4971 2 years ago
Quoted from benheck:

Or a stagnant Thing doll in the back corner.

Quoted from RobT:

I haven't received mine yet so I am clueless.

Kaneda unboxed his on Facebook. Bela Lugosi 3D cut out that holds a pinball in his hand. Looks pretty nice and is a good size. I imagine you will get yours soon.

#4972 2 years ago

Any of these?

20210629_172909 (resized).jpg20210629_172909 (resized).jpg
#4973 2 years ago

Carpenter's The Fog would be cool if a real fog machine blew fog out the bottom of the cabinet.

220px-TheFog.1980TheatricalPoster (resized).jpg220px-TheFog.1980TheatricalPoster (resized).jpg
#4974 2 years ago
Quoted from Kkoss24:

I got this tattooed on my calf ,can you please tell me what it is now ?
[quoted image]

Got a strange feeling of it being Monty Python and the Holy Grail. Maybe that's the flip side of Halloween?

#4975 2 years ago

Some of these great movies don't always translate well to a pinball experience. But you're welcome to try.

#4976 2 years ago

Apparently very family oriented not sure many of the guesses fit the bill

#4977 2 years ago

If it’s another Carpenter movie, Prince of Darkness? There’s an Alice Cooper connection…

#4978 2 years ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

Stern has that license

Could be more than one pin licensed.

LTG : )

#4979 2 years ago

The license is running out, so they have had for a while .... so may not be related to Carpenter?

#4980 2 years ago
Quoted from gonzo73:

Any of these?
[quoted image]

Let’s be friends!

#4981 2 years ago
Quoted from benheck:

But what if it's Ghosts of Mars?

I said early library.

Ghosts of Mars does not fall in that category. I love John Carpenter, but he’s made some stinkers.

#4982 2 years ago

This should be the second theme.

3D11E916-4F94-46AA-9DFE-B590CEB89F23 (resized).jpeg3D11E916-4F94-46AA-9DFE-B590CEB89F23 (resized).jpeg
#4983 2 years ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

Stern has that license

Stern has the license for the Toho Godzilla not the entire franchise.

Could you imagine if spooky released a Godzilla the same year as stern is supposed to release a Godzilla?

#4984 2 years ago
Quoted from Lopa:

Stern has the license for the Toho Godzilla not the entire franchise.
Could you imagine if spooky released a Godzilla the same year as stern is supposed to release a Godzilla?

Stern didn't really even want Godzilla they were just being a-holes. Spooky should fake Charlie's death, ask Stern for the theme to make a game to honor him, then have him re-appear for the launch. That would be Spooky.

#4985 2 years ago
Quoted from RustyLizard:

Stern didn't really even want Godzilla they were just being a-holes. Spooky should fake Charlie's death, ask Stern for the theme to make a game to honor him, then have him re-appear for the launch. That would be Spooky.

well now there goes that plan!

#4986 2 years ago
Quoted from SLAMT1LT:

Some of these great movies don't always translate well to a pinball experience. But you're welcome to try.

Like Halloween ?

#4987 2 years ago

Ya Halloween is about as low on the theme totem poll as you can get for me. Best of luck to Spooky with it.

#4988 2 years ago

Halloween is a great start. I love the swappable 2nd theme approach. I believe it has been said all along, one theme was horror and the other was family friendly aka well known and liked. So my guess for the second theme is not going to be horror based.

Also it is Not Scooby-Doo, Nor Beetlejuice. A big license, maybe …:

Little Shop of Horrors
Looney Tunes
Justice League
Simpsons Treehouse of Horror

or maybe it is Charlie’s version of Godzilla and Stern be damned!

#4989 2 years ago

I think at this point Spooky's business decisions have been some of the most successful in pinball in recent years. Please note, I'm writing this from Rebellion Brewery in Wisconsin.

#4990 2 years ago

What's going on here? Dogs and cats sleeping together? Mass hysteria.

#4991 2 years ago

Yeah they've lost me with Halloween, I'm not big on horror themes to start with. Maybe this other theme might be the one. AoD would be definitely been cool, would have had slightly more chance of going for Friday the 13th, but never been a Halloween fan. Guess I'll wait for my Fathom Mermaid and wait to see if Godzilla turns up from Stern.

#4992 2 years ago

Ghostbusters 2?

#4993 2 years ago
Quoted from Our_Man_in_Oz:

Yeah they've lost me with Halloween, I'm not big on horror themes to start with. AoD would have been cool, would have more chance of going for Friday the 13th, but never been a Halloween fan. Guess I'll wait for my Fathom Mermaid and wait to see if Godzilla turns up from Stern.

Did you not see the '2nd theme' part? Might wanna stick around at least to see what that is.

I do think everyone needs to knock if off with all this 'family friendly' talk. There's tons of that to go around. Let Spooky do their thing. Must be Goonies.

#4994 2 years ago
Quoted from Zablon:

Did you not see the '2nd theme' part? Might wanna stick around at least to see what that is.
I do think everyone needs to knock if off with all this 'family friendly' talk. There's tons of that to go around. Let Spooky do their thing. Must be Goonies.

I've been catching up on like 5 pages today with all the excessive posting so I must have skimmed that. I know Kaneda had said two themes. So I guess he was right there.

#4995 2 years ago
Quoted from Our_Man_in_Oz:I stopped the teaser early. But I know Keneda had said two themes. So I guess he was right there.

No idea who that is, but it wasn't in the trailer. SpookyLuke teased it in this thread, some time after the teaser. He probably got it from that.

#4996 2 years ago

Thank you God! Scooby doo theme sucked.my first John carpenter theme hopefully big trouble will be next.Scooby doo is too childish.Way to go spooky winner.

#4997 2 years ago
Quoted from Zablon:

No idea who that is, but it wasn't in the trailer. SpookyLuke teased it in this thread, some time after the teaser. He probably got it from that.

Yeah I just double checked and amended my comment, man responses are flying here, I can normally sort a response before people fire back... Oh and Kaneda, (sorry typoed it trying to respond too quickly lol).. as in the podcast, I'm sure you're taking the piss there in saying that?

#4998 2 years ago

Home Alone has my vote!

2112948E-9642-4402-A86A-39CB4089AECA (resized).jpeg2112948E-9642-4402-A86A-39CB4089AECA (resized).jpeg
#4999 2 years ago

I hope it's two horror themes and none of it is family friendly. Most of pinball is family friendly, hit me with them video nasties, give me gore, make it vulgar, gallows humor.

#5000 2 years ago

I heard it was Halloween, went gambling, came back, now what the he'll is going on? Is it Halloween with another title?

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 16.50
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus
Plastics
$ 19.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Other
Trade
Machine - For Trade
Wilkes-barre, PA
$ 30.00
Playfield - Protection
NinjaCamp Mods
Protection
$ 29.90
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
Toys/Add-ons
$ 45.00
Playfield - Other
NinjaCamp Mods
Other
$ 29.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ScottieIA Mods
Toys/Add-ons
$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
$ 19.99
Cabinet - Other
FlipMods
Other
Machine - For Sale
Los Angeles, CA
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Minneapolis, MN
$ 35.00
Lighting - Led
Lermods
Led
$ 125.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods
Toys/Add-ons
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinSound
Sound/Speakers
$ 80.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Reflex Mods
Shooter rods
$ 110.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
Shooter rods
$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
$ 300.00
$ 5.00
Lighting - Backbox
Gameroom Mods
Backbox
$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods
Protection
$ 115.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Raiden Mods
Toys/Add-ons
Machine - For Sale
Melbourne, FL
$ 8,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms
Pinball Machine
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball
Protection
$ 120.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn
Decorations
Cabinet - Decals
Space Coast Pinball
Decals
$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
Chrome Candy
Protection
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 13,399 posts in this topic. You are on page 100 of 268.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/spooky-2021-game-speculation-thread/page/100?hl=holden1090 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.