Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 6,233 posts
  • 311 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 hours ago by HoakyPoaky
  • Topic is favorited by 18 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic poll

“Star Wars: The Last Jedi was...”

• garbage, the worst of the main films 243 votes
      34%
    • decent, better than the prequels 251 votes
      35%
    • really good, on par with the originals 80 votes
      11%
    • great! one of the best 80 votes
      11%
    • who cares, star wars sucks 55 votes
      8%

(709 votes)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

scioli (resized).jpg
    ss1-trapped (resized).jpg
    fantastic_four_1961_48_3 (resized).jpg
    d0c0aa785c9ed124 (resized).jpeg
    b881ebbaf721aff4 (resized).jpeg
    1 (56) (resized).JPG
    the-acolyte-databank-feature-article-feature_536e2878 (resized).jpeg
    pasted_image (resized).png
    1dd86362581cee58daeaeaef82eb6037 (resized).jpg
    the-acolyte-teaser-poster_506fd466 (resized).jpeg
    1 (resized).jpg
    2 (resized).jpg
    3 (resized).jpg
    6aw3vw8uep501 (resized).jpg
    GGtWnNMWMAAWx0I (resized).png
    nickcole1 (resized).png

Topic index (key posts)

3 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #2827 Analysis worth watching. Posted by gdonovan (5 years ago)

Post #3520 Path to get Disney + discounted. Thanks @fosaisu Posted by fosaisu (4 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jgentry.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#17 6 years ago

It's decent, all of them have major plot holes and things that make zero sense. They are meant to be fun and nothing more. People seem to like movies these days every bit as much as they like new pinball machines. They rush to pay money for it, declare it sucks, rinse and repeat.

#456 6 years ago
    Quoted from PanzerFreak:

Code is deep and unique with 1.0, very solid. One of Sterns best coded games in my opinion.

It really is. Very unique and gives the game a completely different feel. Plus you can play it numerous different ways with several different approaches so it has lasting power. Anyone caught up about a 40x multiplier needs to try to get it that high and see just how easy it is to accomplish.

#463 6 years ago
    Quoted from jar155:

It's not deep code. It's just a ton of concurrent things running at once. It's just messy. It's totally unfit for the layout too. Total disconnect between physical and software design. Such a miss for the license.

Must be pretty deep as people really struggle to get through all the modes. It fits well for me and I see no disconnect at all. It's fun and different. People always want different but as soon as that happens you have people claiming it's a mess.

#466 6 years ago
    Quoted from jar155:

I've played it a ton. I've played pros, premiums, and even an LE. I don't like it. I'm not sure if I'm playing pinball or Pop'n Music at times with that stupid action button. Way overused. On the premium/LE level, the fork ramp is a clunker. People will tell you that you need to "dial it in," well, every one I play has issues. Same with the hyperloop.
    I've played it a lot. I have been to the end of the code more than once. There are neat things buried in the stacks on stacks of crap, but they're not worth the effort. Why they would make a game that has more things going on than the game can properly indicate on the playfield is beyond me. It feels like overcompensation for the basic layout.
    The game isn't hard to understand nor is it hard to play. It's just not fun to play.

Meh, your misery is my fun. Not sure how you are getting to the wizard mode if the fork ramps do not work right though

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jgentry.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/spoilers-star-wars-the-last-jedi-is-really-bad-spoilers?tu=jgentry and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.