Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 5,328 posts
  • 291 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 31 days ago by kvan99
  • Topic is favorited by 16 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic poll

“Star Wars: The Last Jedi was...”

• garbage, the worst of the main films 221 votes
      33%
    • decent, better than the prequels 245 votes
      36%
    • really good, on par with the originals 79 votes
      12%
    • great! one of the best 79 votes
      12%
    • who cares, star wars sucks 50 votes
      7%

(674 votes)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

harrison-ford-58 (resized).jpg
    lego.jpg
    slaveboom.gif
    Slave_I (resized).png
    61087715 (resized).jpg
    SnyderWidescreen_example (resized).jpg
    BMMachineGun_5c917cfb82ee17.62058099 (resized).jpg
    batman-the-dark-knight-returns-signed-autograph-signature-limited-edition-le-frank-miller-hardback-graphic-novel-signed-and-numbered-1 (resized).jpg
    STBA-thevisiondirectorscut-Poster (resized).jpg
    2021.01.06-02.02-boundingintocomics-5ff51a38b42c6 (resized).jpeg
    2021.01.06-02.02-boundingintocomics-5ff51a3f14f6b (resized).jpeg
    6aw3vw8uep501 (resized).jpg
    1610886169325251765818638804867_150848256482162 (resized).jpg
    FB_IMG_1610392014943 (resized).jpg
    a0b0babadd3a8ced (resized).jpg
    Dark_Forces_box_cover (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

3 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #2827 Analysis worth watching. Posted by gdonovan (2 years ago)

Post #3520 Path to get Disney + discounted. Thanks @fosaisu Posted by fosaisu (2 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider VacFink.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#338 3 years ago

I saw it and enjoyed it. I bought a roast chicken on the way home and it decidedly tasted like porg. #porgtheotherewokmeat

#410 3 years ago
    Quoted from DCFAN:

I am guessing Luke's actions will set off the growth of the rebellion throughout the galaxy.

Luke's standoff was possibly my favorite part. I liked that he accepted the role of Jedi as inspirational mysterious super bad ass, and that scene as witnessed by both sides make him legend, even if it was literally 'phoned in'.

So many of the arguments and complaints about the movie are centered on the expectation of an adult audience when its a film made for children. I'd say Rogue One wasn't and hoping that portion of the series continues to satisfy a more mature audience, but if it doesn't I can still live with that.

For the record, the porg wasn't crying because chewey was going to eat it. I'm guessing that animals don't recognize what they look like without flesh and after being cooked. It was crying either because it just watch a good friend get caught, murdered, skinned, and cooked slowly over a fire and now just about to be eaten, unable to look away in horror... or ... if i'm to theorize in the best sense of nerd duty, it was crying because Chewbacca wasn't sharing, and porgs love some fire roasted porg. #porgtheotherewokmeat #porgthehighlyemotionallymanipulativecannibals

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider VacFink.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside