2 years ago

Topic Stats

• 4,644 posts
  • 285 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 23 hours ago by InfiniteLives
  • Topic is favorited by 15 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic poll

“Star Wars: The Last Jedi was...”

• garbage, the worst of the main films 210 votes
      33%
    • decent, better than the prequels 239 votes
      37%
    • really good, on par with the originals 78 votes
      12%
    • great! one of the best 72 votes
      11%
    • who cares, star wars sucks 42 votes
      7%

(641 votes)

Topic Gallery

There have been 294 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

Screenshot_20200205-020016_Chrome (resized).jpg
    e125246d7cffebcb (resized).jpg
    hand (resized).jpeg
    20 (resized).png
    19 (resized).png
    18 (resized).jpg
    17 (resized).jpg
    16 (resized).jpg
    15 (resized).jpg
    14 (resized).jpg
    13 (resized).jpg
    12 (resized).jpg
    11 (resized).jpg
    10 (resized).jpg
    9 (resized).jpg
    8 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

3 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 4644 posts in this topic. You are on page 91 of 93.
    #4501 42 days ago
    Quoted from gdonovan:

Found posted somewhere in the morning news crawl:
    Lucas, Kasdan, Kershner, and their collaborators wanted boys and young men to dream of adventure, spiritual fulfillment and a righteous republicanism; Bob Iger and his minions only seek to crush those dreams and indoctrinate their most impressionable patrons with fecklessly recycled concepts, pedestrian craftsmanship, bloated productions, thematic insipidity and a hopeless poverty of invention. However, those who bemoan this for years with periodic jeremiads have for hits and hubris chosen to overlook what’s obvious. If you want Luke, Leia, Han, Chewie, the droids, Lando, et al. — you can have them any time! Whoever hasn’t the trilogy’s original theatrical cuts on VHS or DVD can obtain video files, or DVD or Blu-ray images of Harmy’s Despecialized Edition. Scores of novels based on the films have been penned and published since 1976, and many of these — Alan Dean Foster’s adaptation of A New Hope and his original Splinter of the Mind’s Eye, a trilogy of Han Solo Adventures, and Timothy Zahn’s Heir to the Empire/Thrawn trilogy — are as enjoyable as any popularly marketed pop novels. That so many fans submit to Disney’s morbidly revolting perversion of this property rather than disregard such drivel to concentrate on its far more engaging, imaginative expanded universe (or any number of other properties) only confirms that the fretful defeatist, ever more prominent and clamant among boomers, Xers and millennials, would rather whine than act constructively.
    In the course of the past 130+ years, hundreds of thousands of features and shorts have been produced. At least 50,000 of French, American, Japanese, British, Korean, Italian, German, Russian, Iranian, Austrian, etc. provenance are worth watching. Perhaps 8,000 of them are masterworks. For whoever’s read, heard and seen their fill of Star Wars, as many as 200 successfully marketed alternatives in the genres of science fiction, fantasy and space opera are readily available, and many more obscure, akin works are waiting to be rediscovered. With this overplus of options available via books, videocassettes, optical discs and streaming services, one can be certain that nobody needs Star Wars so much as Disney needs them to perpetuate their abuse of oligarchical power.
    Those addicted to their geeky furor would be wisely counseled to stop whining, withdraw from what’s left of mainstream popular culture, and seek fictions that reflect, affirm and enlarge on their values, culture and society.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I think the first part about the motivations of Lucas, Kasdan and Kershner is up for grabs (Making a well crafted movie and getting rich would have been my take) but the ones by Igar and Kennedy are proven by their statements in public.
    Food for thought.

man the author sure likes to use fancy words...

#4502 42 days ago
    Quoted from gdonovan:

Were of the same mind; The first two were great, the third.. eh. Lucas figured out where the money was (toys) and was chasing those bucks with a vengeance. Han really does nothing in the movie, his arc was done in the first act if not the prior movie and is just along for the ride.
    Another Deathstar? Is this a thing? Well at least they won't do that again.
    woops.

Can't agree with that ROTJ is just as good as the others. Great initial opening, great finale, all loose ends tied up, it's actually the most emotionally powered of the original three films.

#4503 42 days ago
    Quoted from fosaisu:

Oh yeah, I forgot about Looper but that was a good one too.
    ... If you can't get into Daniel Craig fully committing to a preposterous southern accent it may be a long two hours for you, but I thought it was hilarious.

He did that in Logan Lucky. Hilarious!
    It's also the second movie that he and Adam Driver were both in.

#4504 41 days ago
    Quoted from Methos:

Can't agree with that ROTJ is just as good as the others. Great initial opening, great finale, all loose ends tied up, it's actually the most emotionally powered of the original three films.

I thought the second was the best emotionally- Leia professes her love to Han, Han gets turned into an ice block, Luke loses his hand to Vader who proclaims he is his dad. Lots going on there.

#4505 41 days ago
    Quoted from girloveswaffles:

He did that in Logan Lucky. Hilarious!
    It's also the second movie that he and Adam Driver were both in.

True, except that Adam Driver isn't in Knives Out. Or did you mean that they're both in Logan Lucky and TFA?

#4506 41 days ago

Well this was an interesting read to say the least. Colin Trevorrow's version of Episode 9 has leaked, and it's a million times better than what JJ came up with. But I seem to recall that Trevorrow walked as soon as he discovered Luke was being killed off in Episode 8, so I'm not sure if this script is legit. But it's very interesting. A long read, but worth it...

https://geektyrant.com/news/colin-trevorrows-star-wars-episode-ix-script-reportedly-leaks-and-it-might-have-been-a-better-film-than-jj-abrams

EPISODE 9 DUEL OF FATES Synopsis:

* First Order & Supreme Leader Ren have conquered entire galaxy with iron fist
    * Resistance virtually crushed, launches one last mission for freedom
    * Rey, Fynn, Poe & Rose sneak into Kuat shipyards, steal a Star Destroyer & escape
    * Knights of Ren arrive, kill First Order Admiral for his failure
    * Commander Hux rules Corusant now (central location of the First Order), plots to finally destroy Last Jedi Rey & the Resistance stragglers
    * Kylo Ren on long search for great sith power, ends up on Mustafar at Vader's Castle
    * Kylo Ren is constantly haunted by Luke's ghost, which he resists to point of madness
    * He finds Sith Holocron from Emperor to Vader, which tells him to take Luke to Remicore to see Tor Vallum, ancient Sith Master & Emperor's teacher
    * Holocron explodes with red lightning, further scarring Kylo's face
    * Rey returns to Leia with Star Destoyer, confesses she's still haunted by Kylo & lacks strength to become a Jedi
    * Searches Jedi Texts, learns of secret communication system beneath destroyed Jedi Temple on Corusant, an old-republic signal that cannot be traced & can reach all corners of galaxy to contact allies
    * Luke Ghost helps Rey train, remove doubts & convinces her to embrace the force
    * Resistance launches final mission to defeat First Order
    * Kylo understands that love is what corrupted Vader, smashes Vaders helmet & leaves for Remicore
    * Rey & Leia still hope Kylo can be turned to the light
    * Rebels infiltrate Jedi Temple, turn on beacon, flee to underworld of Corusant
    * Rey heads to Bonadan to find a seer to unlock her memories, runs into Knights of Ren & defeats them
    * Kylo reaches Ancient "Lovecraftian" 7000 year-old Sith Master & trains. Confronted by memories of Han, has brutal fight with Vader in a vision, and loses.
    * From the seer, Rey discovers she really is no one, also discovers Kylo's location, goes to meet him
    * Allies hear beacon & arrive, along with Lando in the Falcon. A massive last battle erupts on surface & over Corusant. Chewie flys an X-Wing
    * Rey & Kylo final battle. He reveals that he was the one who killed her parents. Luke/Obiwan/Yoda ghosts appear to help save Ben, but fail.
    * Kylo resists the light, would rather die instead & he dies. He is not redeemed. The Sith are extinguished.
    * Resistance defeats the First Order, good finally conquers evil.
    * Roll credits.

At least this is a cohesive sprawling story with some serious character development for Kylo. I prefer him not being redeemed. Would have made his character arc all the more tragic. What a shame.

#4507 41 days ago
    Quoted from gdonovan:

I thought the second was the best emotionally- Leia professes her love to Han, Han gets turned into an ice block, Luke loses his hand to Vader who proclaims he is his dad. Lots going on there.

All good points, and it’s the best of all the three in terms of directing, but the story lacks. They escape, are safe, get captured, then escape again. Typical serial plot!

But Luke’s fulfilling his destiny, refusing to turn as father did, and his father turning to save his life, well it rocks.

One of the things missing in the newer films is the political background. There is absolutely nothing provided, and that has weakened these films.

#4508 41 days ago
    Quoted from fosaisu:

I read that episode was a result of budget issues, cheap-ass AMC wouldn’t find the show appropriately so they wrote a one room, two actor episode to free up money for other things. I didn’t like it better on rewatching either. (AMC pulled the same stunt with Walking Dead, hugely under-budgeted after it blew up so they had to write in several boring sit-around-talking episodes each season to save cash).
    That said, Rian Johnson has made some good stuff, Brick was cool and Knives Out was awesome.

"Knives out" was awesome? That story proved the guy is a moron. A girl that throws up if she lies, a switcharoo of a fatal drug, a rich author with a dysfunctional family cutting his own throat to hide the mistake.....my God, that fucking movie felt like it was written by a 12 yr old. This guy is worst than JJ Abrams and that's hard for me to admit that.

#4509 41 days ago
    Quoted from kvan99:

"Knives out" was awesome? That story proved the guy is a moron. A girl that throws up if she lies, a switcharoo of a fatal drug, then a switcharoo of the same drug again, a rich author with a dysfunctional family cutting his own throat to hide the mistake.....my God, that fucking movie felt like it was written by a 12 yr old. This guy is worst than JJ Abrams and it hard for me to admit that.

Easy with the non-SW spoilers, chief, a bunch of people in here haven’t seen it.

Sorry it wasn’t your cup of tea, but it did pretty well with audiences and critics alike (who viewed it as intentionally silly ala Clue vs a horribly failed attempt at a straight-ahead murder mystery).

#4510 41 days ago
    Quoted from fosaisu:

Easy with the non-SW spoilers, chief, a bunch of people in here haven’t seen it.
    Sorry it wasn’t your cup of tea, but it did pretty well with audiences and critics alike (who viewed it as intentionally silly ala Clue vs a horribly failed attempt at a straight-ahead murder mystery).

Right....that's what they said about TLJ as well.

#4511 41 days ago
    Quoted from kvan99:

Right....that's what they said about TLJ as well.

On a more serious note, please do consider adding a spoiler tag to your post. Some people might still want to enjoy the film even if you didn’t care for it.

#4512 41 days ago
    Quoted from fosaisu:

True, except that Adam Driver isn't in Knives Out. Or did you mean that they're both in Logan Lucky and TFA?

No, but he is in The Force awakens (uncredited). He was the Storm Trooper Rei used the Jedi mind trick on to release her.
    https://www.eonline.com/news/725198/daniel-craig-made-a-secret-cameo-as-a-stormtrooper-in-star-wars-the-force-awakens-warning-tiny-spoilers-ahead

#4513 41 days ago

That's probably the worst shit going on in movies today. "OMG did you know Joe Jonas was the second monkey dicked guy under that mask yippee!!!!"

#4514 40 days ago

Everyone hates JJ Abrams yet he is not of the most famous directors now days. I don’t get it.

#4515 40 days ago
    Quoted from zr11990:

Everyone hates JJ Abrams yet he is not of the most famous directors now days. I don’t get it.

The answer to all you questions, is money.

#4516 40 days ago

If they used a better director and made a better movie. They spent most of ROS undoing what the previous guy did with TLJ

#4517 40 days ago
    Quoted from zr11990:

If they used a better director and made a better movie.

What does that have to do with amount of monies?
    Shit I WISH they had undone anything that happened in TLJ, this seemed much of the same.

#4518 40 days ago

Better movie more money? But I guess everyone will see it because it was SW. ROS had its little issues but I liked it.

#4519 40 days ago
    Quoted from fosaisu:

On a more serious note, please do consider adding a spoiler tag to your post. Some people might still want to enjoy the film even if you didn’t care for it.

I went ahead and removed the only thing that was not seen in the first 5 minutes of the movie.....that movie sucks in a big way, that spoiler could have potentially saved 2 hours of someone's time.

#4520 40 days ago

It was what is was. I kept that I’m mind when I saw it. One issue I had though was Rey becoming the OP Captain Marvel of the Star Wars universe pretty much overnight and that they used poor Ben Solo like a red haired step child and threw him away and without a thank you, kiss my ass or nothing.

#4521 40 days ago
    Quoted from kvan99:

I went ahead and removed the only thing that was not seen in the first 5 minutes of the movie.....that movie sucks in a big way, that spoiler could have potentially saved 2 hours of someone's time.

Got it, you didn’t enjoy it. Many others (like me) thought it was great. Of course I still can’t believe there are people in this thread that enjoyed Phantom Menace, but then there’s no accounting for taste.

Regardless, thanks for removing the non-SW spoilers.

#4522 40 days ago
    Quoted from fosaisu:

Got it, you didn’t enjoy it. Many others (like me) thought it was great. Of course I still can’t believe there are people in this thread that enjoyed Phantom Menace, but then there’s no accounting for taste.
    Regardless, thanks for removing the non-SW spoilers.

Wait. What movie was great? Kinda lost in the past few pages.

Someone wake me up when a good Star Wars movie is made by Disney. Starting to grow my beard as of 2015.

I thought things had dried up in this thread a week or so ago. I know post Mandalorian and whatever this last movie was post release, energy feels a bit sucked out of the room, Star Wars wise.

#4523 40 days ago
    Quoted from zr11990:

Better movie more money?

#4524 40 days ago

Well this is promising news!

https://www.indiewire.com/2020/01/taika-waititi-star-wars-1202203893/

Key from that article:

"Lucasfilm executives say they’re moving away from trilogies — but that’s the only successful formula the franchise has ever known. The Marvel Cinematic Universe found its dominance with a strategy that extends far beyond potentially tired trilogies, with one-off superhero stories becoming an interconnected universe that includes, film, television, and a multitude of characters. It disregarded the old expectations of what a franchise can do, and what it looks like. Can “Star Wars” do that, too?"

Perhaps this is the "creative differnce" why the GOT producers left their trilogy project? And why Fiege, Faverau & now Waititi are being given larger roles at Lucasfilm? They know this method well, that's for sure. How it would play out in the Star Wars Universe, what characters & time period it would cover is another question.

#4525 40 days ago

The key to the "Marvel Method" is that you need a visionary leader at the top to manage the stories & the overall project.

When you do it right you make the fans happy, get great movies & make billions like Marvel.

When you do it wrong, have idiots running things & no overall vision, you get the messy trainwreck that is DC's movie Universe.

When you do it with an agenda driving the creativity over a well written story, you get the Rey Star Wars Trilogy.

#4526 40 days ago

They should have done this from the get-go. It's a big galaxy with plenty of stories to be told.

Continuing a "Skywalker Saga" with a trilogy that only tangentially featured Skywalkers and that undid virtually everything that happened in the first six movies was stupid.

#4527 40 days ago
    Quoted from HoakyPoaky:

The key to the "Marvel Method" is that you need a visionary leader at the top to manage the stories & the overall project.
    When you do it right you make the fans happy, get great movies & make billions like Marvel.
    When you do it wrong, have idiots running things & no overall vision, you get the messy trainwreck that is DC's movie Universe.

And don't forget the horrible train wreck that was the X-Men and Fantastic 4 and Spiderman to a lesser extent.

#4528 40 days ago

I'm convinced that Kevin Feige will take over Lucasfilm when Kennedy steps down. They're already starting to transition him into Lucasfilm from Marvel

Although some have said he deserves a higher position within Disney's management structure. Who knows if he wants to do that, or would prefer a new creative challenge like Star Wars.

#4529 40 days ago
    Quoted from zr11990:

And don't forget the horrible train wreck that was the X-Men and Fantastic 4 and Spiderman to a lesser extent.

The first two were under Fox, the last under Sony Studios.

Disney now has the Fox properties back under the Marvel umbrella, Spiderman still in the hands of Sony. Spiderman was "lent out" for a few Marvel movies with Sony getting a cut. It is a complicated contract for the character and how related characters are used.

FYI Hulk is still under contract with Universal. Again another convoluted situation. Disney can use the character as a secondary but can't have Hulk as a primary in a movie.

#4530 40 days ago
    Quoted from HoakyPoaky:

When you do it with an agenda driving the creativity over a well written story, you get the Rey Star Wars Trilogy.

Marvel method made great movies?? You had me going there. Plenty of agendas in Marvel...

#4531 40 days ago
    Quoted from Trogdor:

Marvel method made great movies?? You had me going there. Plenty of agendas in Marvel...

They did have a pretty good slate, problem is the guy behind that will no longer be at the helm.

All the full bore converged stuff is coming, the powers that be at Disney have made that clear.

#4532 40 days ago

I’m afraid we have seen the end of awesome Marvel movies. Kind of sad.

#4533 39 days ago
    Quoted from zr11990:

Why not give them a chance to make some more first? For all we know they'll be even better than the first 23 (a ridiculous number of movies to have made in just over ten years, already creeping up on the James Bond franchise).

#4534 39 days ago
    Quoted from zr11990:

The overhyped Captain Marvel and subsequent fizzle was actually kind of humorous to watch play out. The new Black Widow movie seems about 10 years too late IMO. That being said I'm interested in the release of The Eternals (Nov 2020). It "might" fall under your "awesome Marvel movies" category

#4535 39 days ago
    Quoted from Underspin:

The new Black Widow movie seems about 10 years too late IMO.

Well something has to compete with the Harley Quinn movie
    Seriously...these movies look like the fucking worst things ever.

#4536 39 days ago
    Quoted from TheLaw:

Well something has to compete with the Harley Quinn movie
    Seriously...these movies look like the fucking worst things ever.

Yeah I'm trying to wrap my head around the need for the BW movie at this point. I guess the answer like you said above is MONEY.

#4537 39 days ago
    Quoted from Underspin:

That being said I'm interested in the release of The Eternals (Nov 2020). It "might" fall under your "awesome Marvel movies" category

Diversity is Marvel’s top priority for all future films, and they are 100% committed to it. Just like their comic book division for the last decade & comic sales are in the tank because of it.

Remains to be seen how the general movie going public will embrace it. Next couple years will be interesting.

https://wegotthiscovered.com/movies/eternals-gay-character-revealed/

#4538 39 days ago
    Quoted from HoakyPoaky:

Diversity is Marvel’s top priority for all future films, and they are 100% committed to it. Just like their comic book division for the last decade & comic sales are in the tank because of it.
    Remains to be seen how the general movie going public will embrace it. Next couple years will be interesting.
    https://wegotthiscovered.com/movies/eternals-gay-character-revealed/

And that shit right there is why there will be no more good marvel movies. Sorry but I done get into the PC bs and now Marvel is going full tilt with it.

#4539 39 days ago

I'll drop this right here.

e4824a4daeb9a833 (resized).jpg
    #4540 38 days ago

So I just saw Bad Boys 3, not a bad movie by the way and one of the trailers was Morbius the living vampire. Probably the best Spiderman villain there is. Going by the trailer it’s going to be good. I’m wondering who is going to take home down if Spidey isn’t on the scene. Maybe not all Marvel movies will blow.

#4541 38 days ago
    Quoted from zr11990:

Going by the trailer it’s going to be good.

I don't know man....that thing looked like hot garbage.
    "From the people that brought you Venom..."
    Ha...makes sense

#4542 38 days ago

We shall see. Cross your fingers and hope the do it justice.

#4543 38 days ago

https://cosmicbook.news/star-wars-rise-skywalker-concept-art

Some cool concept art here.

star-wars-rise-skywalker-concept-art (resized).jpg
    #4544 38 days ago

Well, looks like things might have been worse......?

https://www.forbes.com/sites/paultassi/2020/01/19/heres-a-leaked-look-at-the-star-wars-rise-of-skywalker-villain-that-almost-was/#16ad32764c35

IMG_20200119_132741 (resized).jpgIMG_20200119_132825 (resized).jpgIMG_20200119_132828 (resized).jpg
    #4545 38 days ago

A spider-jabba riding on a giant mutant baby head? What’s not to love?

#4546 37 days ago

Man, most of this concept art feels challenging and fun. Probably not the kind of stuff to sell to mainstream audiences I guess......

Quoted from fosaisu:

A spider-jabba riding on a giant mutant baby head? What’s not to love?

Yeah, could it have been absolutely awful, maybe inventive or at the very least not expected, and dull, like what we got?

#4547 35 days ago

Mandalorian - the last episode fell flat for me. Seemed really rushed. I know its only first season, but I've been re-watching Firefly. Yes the sets and effects on Firefly are laughable at times, but the story telling, acting, and character chemistry are light years ahead of anything Mandalorian is offering. I hope it improves on Season 2 or its going to be a pretty forgettable series real quick. Can't really give Mandalorian a pass as Firefly was a single season as well. By episode 2/3 of Firefly you're fully invested in the characters and story.

#4548 35 days ago
    Quoted from Hobbypinball:

Mandalorian - the last episode fell flat for me. Seemed really rushed. I know its only first season, but I've been re-watching Firefly. Yes the sets and effects on Firefly are laughable at times, but the story telling, acting, and character chemistry are light years ahead of anything Mandalorian is offering. I hope it improves on Season 2 or its going to be a pretty forgettable series real quick. Can't really give Mandalorian a pass as Firefly was a single season as well. By episode 2/3 of Firefly you're fully invested in the characters and story.

I disagree.

I thought MANDO was pretty damn good overall.

EP1 was great

The Last 3 were great.

"Mando goes to the fish farm" EP was uhhhhhh "ok".......

The others were pretty good

I give it an A- for Season 1

#4549 34 days ago
    Quoted from oktobernv:

I disagree.
    I thought MANDO was pretty damn good overall.
    EP1 was great
    The Last 3 were great.
    "Mando goes to the fish farm" EP was uhhhhhh "ok".......
    The others were pretty good
    I give it an A- for Season 1

Seemed rushed - look this barge droid isn’t working.....wait now it is.

There’s storm troopers at the exit if the tunnel. I will make the ultimate sacrifice and blow myself up taking them all out...no they won’t shoot me when they see me walking out through the lava. Oh and despite taking out squadrons of storm troopers at the start of the episode and despite taking out a dozen baddies single handed in the first episode - my only option now is to self destruct.

We’ve got them cornered on the ropes in the cantina - let’s give them a few hours to sort things out.

Let’s send in one storm trooper with a flame thrower.

Can’t remember others but there were at least a few more really convenient plot points in this episode.

It was going in the right direction but the last ep was literally like last ep of GoT. Disconnected, convenient plot points for the sake of finishing the episode.

Why show a montage of the droid becoming a nanny to then just have home self destruct.

Let me spray this Bacta on your cracked skull - 5 minutes and you’ll be like new and we can totally disregard the tension we built around your very serious injury

I hate and don’t trust droids - five minutes later - no we need you!

It was weak all around.

#4550 34 days ago
    Quoted from Hobbypinball:

Seemed rushed - look this barge droid isn’t working.....wait now it is.
    There’s storm troopers at the exit if the tunnel. I will make the ultimate sacrifice and blow myself up taking them all out...no they won’t shoot me when they see me walking out through the lava. Oh and despite taking out squadrons of storm troopers at the start of the episode and despite taking out a dozen baddies single handed in the first episode - my only option now is to self destruct.
    We’ve got them cornered on the ropes in the cantina - let’s give them a few hours to sort things out.
    Let’s send in one storm trooper with a flame thrower.
    Can’t remember others but there were at least a few more really convenient plot points in this episode.
    It was going in the right direction but the last ep was literally like last ep of GoT. Disconnected, convenient plot points for the sake of finishing the episode.
    Why show a montage of the droid becoming a nanny to then just have home self destruct.
    Let me spray this Bacta on your cracked skull - 5 minutes and you’ll be like new and we can totally disregard the tension we built around your very serious injury
    I hate and don’t trust droids - five minutes later - no we need you!
    It was weak all around.

Yes! Rushed writing no doubt. Its probably such a low paying job being Disney that Favreu did it as a side project (and it shows). He's a fan and probably didn't do this for the the paycheck...I'm guessing of course. They could have gone many ways and could've been more interesting if he had assembled a motley crue of characters as a shipmates fighting the remnants of the empire, almost like a Ripoff of Firefly.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
    $ 25.00
    Cabinet - Other
    Filament Printing
    $ 209.99
    Lighting - Led
    PinballBulbs
    $ 44.95
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    PinBoss Mods
    $ 150.00
    Playfield - Protection
    Republic Of Pinball
    $ 7,999.00
    Pinball Machine
    Nitro Pinball Shop
    $ 7,500.00
    Pinball Machine
    Great American Pinball
    $ 139.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Sparky Pinball
    $ 29.95
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    ULEKstore
    $ 20.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 79.99
    Cabinet - Armor And Blades
    PinGraffix Pinside Shop
    $ 150.00
    Various Other Swag
    Pinside Shop
    $ 209.99
    € 3.70
    Apparel - Men
    Pinside Shop
    $ 79.00
    Playfield - Other
    Pixels Arcade Games
    $ 999.00
    Pinball Machine
    Mircoplayfields
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 64.00
    Lighting - Under Cabinet
    Lermods
    $ 65.00
    $ 79.99
    Cabinet - Armor And Blades
    PinGraffix Pinside Shop
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    Super Skill Shot Shop
    $ 99.99
    Lighting - Other
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    There are 4644 posts in this topic. You are on page 91 of 93.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside