2 years ago

Topic Stats

• 4,686 posts
  • 285 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 hours ago by kvan99
  • Topic is favorited by 15 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic poll

“Star Wars: The Last Jedi was...”

• garbage, the worst of the main films 212 votes
      33%
    • decent, better than the prequels 239 votes
      37%
    • really good, on par with the originals 79 votes
      12%
    • great! one of the best 74 votes
      11%
    • who cares, star wars sucks 43 votes
      7%

(647 votes)

Topic Gallery

There have been 297 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

684d93fd754d9819 (resized).png
    Carrie Fisher (resized).jpg
    starwarsgarbage-1 (resized).jpg
    Screenshot_20200205-020016_Chrome (resized).jpg
    e125246d7cffebcb (resized).jpg
    hand (resized).jpeg
    20 (resized).png
    19 (resized).png
    18 (resized).jpg
    17 (resized).jpg
    16 (resized).jpg
    15 (resized).jpg
    14 (resized).jpg
    13 (resized).jpg
    12 (resized).jpg
    11 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

3 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 4686 posts in this topic. You are on page 85 of 94.
    #4201 3 months ago

None of these films needed to exist. They didn't do anything but shit on the actual star wars story. I fucking hate how they call it the end of the Skywalker saga when the last three shit all over skywalker and the original trilogy.

#4202 3 months ago
    Quoted from InfiniteLives:

None of these films needed to exist. They didn't do anything but shit on the actual star wars story. I fucking hate how they call it the end of the Skywalker saga when the last three shit all over skywalker and the original trilogy.

Yes! Yes bro, this guy gets it....
    Buy ya a beer if i could...

#4203 3 months ago
    Quoted from kvan99:

Lol...the dark side of Pinside

I certainly hope no one was offended by a cheeky version of "who the F knows?"...

She's credited as Tatooine Elder:

https://www.imdb.com/filmosearch?role=nm0278615&job_type=actress

I haven't read or watched anything to indicate she's anyone special. Unlike your mom who's very special.

#4204 3 months ago
    Screenshot_20191221-223210~2 (resized).png
    #4205 3 months ago

what if disney let a foul-mouthed, blue-haired scientist wielding a portal gun, who along with his whiny grandson, pilot the millennium falcon? i could see 750 pinsiders lining up to wait for something like that.

#4206 3 months ago

Craziest thing about this new trilogy?

I can't remember one new John Williams song at all.

Insane.

#4208 3 months ago

I saw that yesterday, and thought..."oh, that guy?!?! The dude that seemed like he was plopped in from a Beverly Hills 90210 episode." Glad that dork chimed in with his daftness.

He was a charmless waste of screentime. He sucked in the same vein as Rise of Whatever the Shit....

Edit: Apologies. He states he's been a big fan of the franchise since he was a kid. And he's 24......

He needs to respect TPM.

#4209 3 months ago

I was born in 1973. So yes, I grew up on Star Wars and can safely make that claim. Had the toys, the lunch boxes, etc.

People...it's just a bunch of movies. There's no Jedi religion in real life. Alec Guiness wasn't much of a fan of the films he was actually IN.

I guess I don't get it... but I can't get that excited over Star Wars movies not going how I think they should.

#4211 3 months ago
    Quoted from PanzerFreak:

Lol, from one of the worst actors in anything Star Wars related.

He was the most dudeliest though....

I think Bill and Ted would have found him offensive, and soundly beat him to death.

#4212 3 months ago

This wasn't a movie. It was a theme park stunt show projected onto a screen.

#4213 3 months ago
    Quoted from investingdad:

I guess I don't get it... but I can't get that excited over Star Wars movies not going how I think they should.

Again, it's not that they didn't go the way I think they should have...everyone ALWAYS has their own ideas what happens to characters after a movie.

My only expectations were that the new trilogy would tell a coherent, interesting story with characters I gave a crap about. I certainly would never have guessed that the last three movies in a nine movie series would render the previous six movies pointless and irrelevant, or that two out of the three new movies would spin their wheels while the third, in a little over two hours, desperately tried to make them have a point.

#4214 3 months ago

Huge episode but they cover everything and plot holes that I didn't know that existed like Lando seeming like a creepy old guy. Apparently there was many re-shoots and deleted scenes with Lando searching the galaxy trying to find his daughter after being kidnapped by the First Order. The deleted scene was supposed to give the audience context that Lando found his daughter.

Essentially I learned a new word and that is a "MacGuffin". A "MacGuffin" is an object, device, or event that is necessary to the plot and the motivation of the characters, but insignificant, unimportant, or irrelevant in itself. When multiple MacGuffins are used it's known as "plot coupons". https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MacGuffin

#4215 3 months ago
    Quoted from hool10:

Huge episode but they cover everything and plot holes that I didn't know that existed like Lando seeming like a creepy old guy. Apparently there was many re-shoots and deleted scenes with Lando searching the galaxy trying to find his daughter after being kidnapped by the First Order. The deleted scene was supposed to give the audience context that Lando found his daughter.
    Essentially I learned a new word and that is a "MacGuffin". A "MacGuffin" is an object, device, or event that is necessary to the plot and the motivation of the characters, but insignificant, unimportant, or irrelevant in itself. When multiple MacGuffins are used it's known as "plot coupons". https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MacGuffin

See also: Diabolus ex Machina

#4216 3 months ago
    Quoted from wesman:

I saw that yesterday, and thought..."oh, that guy?!?! The dude that seemed like he was plopped in from a Beverly Hills 90210 episode." Glad that dork chimed in with his daftness.
    He was a charmless waste of screentime. He sucked in the same vein as Rise of Whatever the Shit....
    Edit: Apologies. He states he's been a big fan of the franchise since he was a kid. And he's 24......
    He needs to respect TPM.

Ha! Good one. I like the fact that he has the balls to come out and trash talk the people who signed his paycheck. The fearlessness of youth....I love it

#4217 3 months ago
    Quoted from kvan99:

Ha! Good one. I like the fact that he has the balls to come out and trash talk the people who signed his paycheck. The fearlessness of youth....I love it

Oddly I can appreciate that he does, but maaaaaan..... Well, I guess he was killed off anyway. No forceghosting for that dude.

I just wish he would have echoed his feelings a little more eloquently, less self important, less chesthair. Or better yet, not at all.

#4218 3 months ago

Not that it matters that much but I spent my TROS money on this Crescent wrench they had on sale at Home Depot.

From what everybody has said I have some confidence I won't find TROS AS stupid as TLJ, but that is not exactly worth running out and shelling money on.

My bare minimum expectation would have been for there to be an adult in the room in charge of making the three movies a cohesive trilogy. If you can't do that, I have no trouble bailing on the third act you have half assed together.

wrench (resized).jpg
    #4220 3 months ago
    Quoted from BC_Gambit:

Not that it matters that much but I spent my TROS money on this Crescent wrench they had on sale at Home Depot.
    From what everybody has said I have some confidence I won't find TROS AS stupid as TLJ, but that is not exactly worth running out and shelling money on.
    My bare minimum expectation would have been for there to be an adult in the room in charge of making the three movies a cohesive trilogy. If you can't do that, I have no trouble bailing on the third act you have half assed together.[quoted image]

Your wrench will bring you more joy and fun than that movie. I guarantee it.

#4221 3 months ago

Millennial rant or no, this is hard to argue with.

"And I felt pretty let down by the overall laziness of this new trilogy, and also a bit angry at the entitlement of it for pretty much seizing control of the franchise as a whole by basically [saying], 'Nah we don't like the ending that everybody's been cool with for decades, let's change it!'"

#4222 3 months ago

Not to get too full blown conspiracy theorist, but it feels pretty likely that someone might be buying up tickets to leave positive audience reviews.

Who are all these people loving this movie? A few people have said "yeah, not bad, not awful etc..."

It doesn't seem impossible people could be leaving positive reviews en masse, but from all the other online reaction I have seen it feels more likely this is an inexpensive way to pad the optics. Look, the fans loved it! Rush in and spend your money...

Capture (resized).PNG
    #4223 3 months ago
    Quoted from BC_Gambit:

Not to get too full blown conspiracy theorist, but it feels pretty likely that someone might be buying up tickets to leave positive audience reviews.
    Who are all these people loving this movie? A few people have said "yeah, not bad, not awful etc..."
    It doesn't seem impossible people could be leaving positive reviews en masse, but from all the other online reaction I have seen it feels more likely this is an inexpensive way to pad the optics. Look, the fans loved it! Rush in and spend your money...[quoted image]

As someone who disliked The Last Jedi I had a good time watching Rise of Skywalker, as did my wife and the two friends we went with. The movie just felt like a fun Star Wars movie with better acting, a more focused plot, and far less politics being shoved down the viewers throat then in The Last Jedi. Did I think it was amazing? No. Good? Yes. It was my favorite movie of the new trilogy which isn't saying much. Overall the entire 3rd trilogy feels unnecessary and a waste of an opportunity to properly use and reunite Carrie Fisher, Mark Hamill, and Harrison Ford.

I think the lack of politics and more fan service in TROS that has made some critics upset and as a result poor reviews. It wasn't controversial like TLJ! The magic of just telling a fun story set in its own universe without any real worlds politics died with this trilogy and when the final one tried to put less of that in and instead more fan service people still complained. This is the reason why I think Rotten Tomatoes user reviews for TROS are higher than what they are for TLJ. In the end maybe TROS made Star Wars fans more happy then the TLJ.

#4224 3 months ago
    Quoted from PanzerFreak:

As someone who disliked The Last Jedi I had a good time watching Rise of Skywalker, as did my wife and the two friends we went with. The movie just felt like a fun Star Wars movie with better acting, a more focused plot, and far less politics being shoved down the viewers throat then in The Last Jedi. Did I think it was amazing? No. Good? Yes. It was my favorite movie of the new trilogy which isn't saying much. Overall the entire 3rd trilogy feels unnecessary and a waste of an opportunity to properly use and reunite Carrie Fisher, Mark Hamill, and Harrison Ford.
    I think the lack of politics and more fan service in TROS that has made some critics upset and as a result poor reviews. It wasn't controversial like TLJ! The magic of just telling a fun story set in its own universe without any real worlds politics died with this trilogy and when the final one tried to put less of that in and instead more fan service people still complained. This is the reason why I think Rotten Tomatoes user reviews for TROS are higher than what they are for TLJ. In the end maybe TROS made Star Wars fans more happy then the TLJ.

What plot though? It's literally Mcguffin the Movie! Here's "blank" that does "blank" and whamo this guy randomly is here, also a McGuffin. All else inbetween is entirely gratuitous. There's no character growth, no new characters, no battles that matter. Just first five minutes, then last five.

Sadly the dullness of this movie makes me feel Last Jedi had more value, and that movie is still a pile of shit.

Doesn't mean people can have fun watching this, but man is it soulless, speeds by you without developing tension or scenes, and has as many worthwhile calories as a Big Mac. Not to talk shit on Big Mac's mind you.

Sadly, I might go see this again tonight, to kinda try and catch things I might have missed the first evening. Plus, I hate myself!

#4225 3 months ago
    Quoted from BC_Gambit:

Rotten Tomatoes is owned by Fandango, a site the sells movies tickets and a CEO who is a former Disney executive.

https://www.fandango.com/executive-team

There is a clear conflict of interest here.

All RT has to do is put a thumb on the scale a bit and they can come up with any number they like and have in the past. Just as easy to put the good number on the fan side as it is the critic side.

#4226 3 months ago

No those reviews are legit. Essentially what I have told co-workers and people at the Christmas party last night are:

1) You didn't like TLJ then you will like TROS but think Awakens was the best of the trilogy.
    2) You liked TLJ and you REALLY like TROS.
    3) You hate anything aside from the original trilogy.
    4) You liked all the films as good popcorn films. Space wizards hooray!

Then it splits into a subcategory of the audience of:

1) You went into the film blindly and just wanted a popcorn flick then you will like it. Majority of people fit into this category. They fit into category 4 and a couple of 1 and 2. They acknowledge the film was flawed but say "it's a fun, fictional film whatever".
    2) You are a hardcore fan and watched every film, including prequels, in preparation for TROS. You are likely watching The Mandalorian. Very likely watch The Mandalorian during your lunch break on Thursday because you were watching TROS that day as well. You hate the film but find some good things but mostly hate it and think Awakens was a good film. You may have dressed up in fact for opening night you nerd! You fit into category 1.
    3) You hate everything and even likely hate most things that people like. Game of Thrones? Breaking Bad? That new pinball machine? Hate it. You do like the Dallas Cowboys however. You fit into category 3.

#4228 3 months ago
    Quoted from wesman:

What plot though? It's literally Mcguffin the Movie! Here's "blank" that does "blank" and whamo this guy randomly is here, also a McGuffin. All else inbetween is entirely gratuitous. There's no character growth, no new characters, no battles that matter. Just first five minutes, then last five.
    Sadly the dullness of this movie makes me feel Last Jedi had more value, and that movie is still a pile of shit.
    Doesn't mean people can have fun watching this, but man is it soulless, speeds by you without developing tension or scenes, and has as many worthwhile calories as a Big Mac. Not to talk shit on Big Mac's mind you.
    Sadly, I might go see this again tonight, to kinda try and catch things I might have missed the first evening. Plus, I hate myself!

Yep...exactly. Just empty calories, no nutrients whaaa? You're going to see it again...SMH

#4229 3 months ago
    Quoted from wesman:

It's even worse, because there's really nothing from episodes 7 or 8 that really matter once you sit down for 9.

As a "trilogy," these sequels are a train wreck. The five hours of the first two sequels didn't set up much of anything for the third, and its entire first hour has to set up everything virtually from scratch.

#4230 3 months ago
    Quoted from racer_x:

It's even worse, because there's really nothing from episodes 7 or 8 that really matter once you sit down for 9.

Agree. This one was o-k.
    In retrospect, the prequels were a better written trilogy. This one did remind me of ROTS in that it’s all you really need as a stand alone flick.

#4231 3 months ago

*sigh* The shill media are still defending TLJ even in that summary of how the current movie is under performing. “Allegedly divisive” “disliked by some online (at least)”. They run the new movie down and put not an iota of blame on the predecessor movie for failing to set up any plot posts and destroying the plot threads that were set up in TFA.

#4232 3 months ago
    Quoted from wesman:

The whole "Palpatine is back we need to stop him" plot seemed more focused then the multiple plots and subplots going on in TLJ. My favorite scene in TROS was the Rey vs Kylo fight on the remnants of Death Star II. The fight felt like the best lightsaber battle in the new trilogy (again not saying much) and had some good emotion in it. I also didn't expect for J.J Abrams to incorporate Carrie Fisher so well into the movie and plot considering it was unused Episode 7 footage of her being used.

Also, did the scenes with Luke seem a bit off to you? He almost seemed too force glowy in my opinion.

My biggest WTF moments were The Emperor going bonkers with his force lighting into the sky. I half expected him to say "UNLIMITED POWER" there lol. Also, Chewie and Lando coming back 20 minutes later with thousands of ships ready for combat seemed random and not realistic (what is at that point though).

#4233 3 months ago
    Quoted from PanzerFreak:

The whole "Palpatine is back we need to stop him" plot seemed more focused then the multiple plots and subplots going on in TLJ. My favorite scene in TROS was the Rey vs Kylo fight on the remnants of Death Star II. The fight felt like the best lightsaber battle in the new trilogy (again not saying much) and had some good emotion in it. I also didn't expect for J.J Abrams to incorporate Carrie Fisher so well into the movie and plot considering it was unused Episode 7 footage of her being used.
    Also, did the scenes with Luke seem a bit off to you? He almost seemed too force glowy in my opinion.
    My biggest WTF moments were The Emperor going bonkers with his force lighting into the sky. I half expected him to say "UNLIMITED POWER" there lol. Also, Chewie and Lando coming back 20 minutes later with thousands of ships ready for combat seemed random and not realistic (what is at that point though).

Don’t forget, they had 16 hours to stop the Emperor.

Light speed still takes time to get from one place to the next. Ahch-To is located way out there. I’m assuming the Sith planet was way out there too, because there were no navigation charts for it.

All the other movies had a sense of time built into them. Based on this movie, it all took place within a day or 2.

#4234 3 months ago

I give it an A-. On if the 5 best star wars movies

#4235 3 months ago
    Quoted from Trekkie1978:

They didn't need to have the 2 women kiss at the end...Before anyone jumps down my throat as being anti-gay...if Star Wars were meant for only adults, I wouldn't care. It's designed for children.

And being gay - or seeing gay - is harmful to children? Not anti-gay...

#4236 3 months ago
    Quoted from Trogdor:

You do realize our current science concludes it is environmental stimuli that determine human sexuality? Epigenetic vs. genetic. It could be watching a movie with chics making out. Probably isn’t, but I’ll wait for science before I educate others.

You do realize that it doesn’t fucking matter, right?

#4237 3 months ago
    Quoted from TheFamilyArcade:

And being gay - or seeing gay - is harmful to children? Not anti-gay...

Oh just give it.

Just keep taking what I said way out of context.

#4238 3 months ago

Thoughts..

1) The leaks were largely correct.

2) Star Wars is dead to me, The Last Jedi surely killed any feelings I had for the franchise. This movie is full of eye rolling WTF moments, bizarre character motivations, and plot holes galore and I didn't even blink an eye through the whole thing.

JJ mines the first three movies for all the nostalgia he can toss at the screen. Even flipping Ewoks.

As one reviewer states, the movie feels like it was sliced to death and glued back together in the cutting room so many times it makes no sense and it shows. Whole character story lines are so butchered you have no idea why they are there in the first place. It really is like they copied some fan fiction and went with it. Disney made a checklist of things people complained about in the prior movies and just blindly plowed through this one "fixing" them.

No Jedi training for Leia? fixed it in a flashback.
    Rhey only shows one emotion? Fixed it.
    Chewie didn't get a metal in last hope? fixed it.
    Too much Rose in the last movie? fixed it.

And so on, and so on. and so on.

#4241 3 months ago
    Quoted from wesman:

Always hateful fans. Never inept writing, direction, planning.

I'm drawing a blank- Can you imagine General Motors building a car and it being a total flop in the market.. and then blaming consumers?

#4242 3 months ago

Are there many examples of a cherished, ground-breaking movie from the past, being resurrected 20+ years later with a new writer/director, that has received positive feedback?

Even Lucas's attempt at another Trilogy is still strongly hated.

Not to mention, today's internet culture where complaining about sh#t is rewarded with virtual dog-bones. If "social media" was around back when the original trilogy was released, you'd probably have just as many pundits complaining and picking it apart. We all like to bitch... (myself in cluded)

Sure there are a number of great books, comics, video games and cartoons... but these are targeted towards Star Wars nerds who are willing to invest hours into the canon/lore and not just casual fans who want a good popcorn flick with laser swords and space battles.

On a side note, with the very real threat of your planet being blown up, you'd think there would be a lot of venture capital sunk into building a planetary shield that protected against superlasers? I know there was a rudimentary planetary shield in Rouge One, but was there anything else that I'm forgetting?

#4243 3 months ago
    Quoted from okayestpinballer:

Are there many examples of a cherished, ground-breaking movie from the past, being resurrected 20+ years later with a new writer/director, that has received positive feedback?

Karate Kid nailed the landing on the return 25 years later. Compelling story that felt like it needed to be told. Treated the original cast well while ushering in the new younger generation of characters. Cobra Kai is a five out five star road map on how to do this stuff, in my personal opinion.

#4244 3 months ago
    Quoted from Trekkie1978:

They didn't need to have the 2 women kiss at the end...especially since, they never hinted at a relationship between them at all. In all of Star Wars...Phantom Menace has 0 kissing. Attack of the Clones and Revenge of the Sith have Anakin and Padme. Star Wars has none. Empire Luke/Leia & Han/Leia. Jedi has Han & Leia. Force Awakens and Last Jedi have none. Before anyone jumps down my throat as being anti-gay...if Star Wars were meant for only adults, I wouldn't care. It's designed for children.

A.) Why does it matter if two women kiss in a kids movie? ever think that maybe some kids have gay parents and see them kiss just like hetero couples? If anything depicting gay relationships in movies and tv just helps normalize it.
    B.) Didn't luke kiss/make out with his sister? I feel like it would be harder for me to explain that to my kids over two adult women kissing.. Just saying

grosss (resized).jpg
    #4245 3 months ago
    Quoted from fisherdaman:

A.) Why does it matter if two women kiss in a kids movie? ever think that maybe some kids have gay parents and see them kiss just like hetero couples? If anything depicting gay relationships in movies and tv just helps normalize it.
    B.) Didn't luke kiss/make out with his sister? I feel like it would be harder for me to explain that to my kids over two adult women kissing.. Just saying[quoted image]

It is a kids movie. Disney shouldn’t be deciding how to raise your kids...that’s a parents responsibility.

Look at Deadpool 2. Look at the one girl from the X-Men (can’t remember name off top of my head). They set her up from the beginning of the movie as having a girlfriend. Later in the movie, she kissed her girlfriend. Guess what? I didn’t care. The movie isn’t meant for children. Second, they actually set up the kiss, by developing the relationship.

Back to Star Wars, at the end of the day, it is a movie meant for 5 year olds. On the second viewing, I also noticed Poe say to 3PO to move his metal ass...that shouldn’t be in there either.

I’m no longer going to reply to this subject anymore. It’s not my problem that some people are irrational and purposely choose to take words completely out of context and give them different meanings.

#4246 3 months ago

DELETED - Probably not the right venue, though I do hope we can be welcoming to all in our community.

#4247 3 months ago
    Quoted from BC_Gambit:

My bare minimum expectation would have been for there to be an adult in the room in charge of making the three movies a cohesive trilogy. If you can't do that, I have no trouble bailing on the third act you have half assed together.[quoted image]

I had issues with this trilogy, but my overall rankings would still place them as a collective well above the prequels. My overall rankings of the movies are 5, 4, 6, 7, Rogue One, 9, 3, Solo, 8, 1, 2. 4 and 5 are clearly in the top tier, but when you get into grouping of 6, 7, Rogue One, 9 and 3 it's really close between all of them. The biggest fault for me was the lack of clear direction from Disney. I feel like either J.J. Abrams or Rian Johnson could have produced a decent trilogy, but the combination was disjointed. Each subsequent movie seemed to disregard the movie before it, which was perfectly symbolized in Kylo Ren's helmet.

#4248 3 months ago
    Quoted from Trekkie1978:

It is a kids movie. Disney shouldn’t be deciding how to raise your kids...that’s a parents responsibility.
    Look at Deadpool 2. Look at the one girl from the X-Men (can’t remember name off top of my head). They set her up from the beginning of the movie as having a girlfriend. Later in the movie, she kissed her girlfriend. Guess what? I didn’t care. The movie isn’t meant for children. Second, they actually set up the kiss, by developing the relationship.

You are aware that gay people aren't just mythical movie tropes? Should you blindfold your 5 year old at Disneyland because he might see two women holding hands?

#4249 3 months ago
    Quoted from TigerLaw:

Karate Kid nailed the landing on the return 25 years later. Compelling story that felt like it needed to be told. Treated the original cast well while ushering in the new younger generation of characters. Cobra Kai is a five out five star road map on how to do this stuff, in my personal opinion.

Are you talking about the movie with Jayden Smith or the Netflix series? I have not seen either yet. Thanks.

#4250 3 months ago
    Quoted from okayestpinballer:

You are aware that gay people aren't just mythical movie tropes? Should you blindfold your 5 year old at Disneyland because he might see two women holding hands?

Some of my closest friends are gay. They didn’t like the 2 women kissing in Star Wars.

They absolutely hated Sulu being gay in Star Trek. They hated it because they changed the character.

They hated Lafou being gay in Beauty and the Beast, because it changed the character.

They liked Oscar in The Office being gay.

They like Mitch and Cam on Modern Family.

What they don’t like, is when things are forced. They look at it as pandering.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
    $ 79.00
    Lighting - Under Cabinet
    Arcade Upkeep
    $ 190.00
    Tools
    PinDoc Restorations
    $ 64.00
    Lighting - Under Cabinet
    Lermods
    $ 12,500.00
    $ 51.45
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Lermods
    $ 200.00
    Lighting - Interactive
    Professor Pinball
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Medisinyl Mods
    $ 199.99
    Lighting - Led
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 25.00
    Cabinet - Other
    Filament Printing
    $ 36.99
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    $ 239.00
    Cabinet - Toppers
    Tilttopper
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 2.00
    Playfield - Decals
    Doc's Pinball Shop
    $ 12.95
    $ 11.95
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    ULEKstore
    Lighting - Led
    Comet Pinball
    $ 27.95
    $ 101.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Lermods
    $ 22.00
    Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 79.99
    Cabinet - Armor And Blades
    PinGraffix Pinside Shop
    $ 19.00
    Boards
    Tilted Pinball
    $ 38.00
    Playfield - Other
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 45.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Lermods
    There are 4686 posts in this topic. You are on page 85 of 94.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside