Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 6,239 posts
  • 311 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 30 hours ago by PanzerFreak
  • Topic is favorited by 18 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic poll

“Star Wars: The Last Jedi was...”

• garbage, the worst of the main films 243 votes
      34%
    • decent, better than the prequels 251 votes
      35%
    • really good, on par with the originals 80 votes
      11%
    • great! one of the best 80 votes
      11%
    • who cares, star wars sucks 55 votes
      8%

(709 votes)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

scioli (resized).jpg
    ss1-trapped (resized).jpg
    fantastic_four_1961_48_3 (resized).jpg
    d0c0aa785c9ed124 (resized).jpeg
    b881ebbaf721aff4 (resized).jpeg
    1 (56) (resized).JPG
    the-acolyte-databank-feature-article-feature_536e2878 (resized).jpeg
    pasted_image (resized).png
    1dd86362581cee58daeaeaef82eb6037 (resized).jpg
    the-acolyte-teaser-poster_506fd466 (resized).jpeg
    1 (resized).jpg
    2 (resized).jpg
    3 (resized).jpg
    6aw3vw8uep501 (resized).jpg
    GGtWnNMWMAAWx0I (resized).png
    nickcole1 (resized).png

Topic index (key posts)

3 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 6,239 posts in this topic. You are on page 72 of 125.
    #3551 4 years ago
    Quoted from TigerLaw:

The Darth Jar Jar theory made so much sense and would have been an incredible plot tool. Count Duku didn’t add much to the story in episodes II and III (the character was great in Clone Wars), but Darth Jar Jar would have been one of the greatest heel turns in cenamanic history. That would have been a Sixth Sense level surprise back in 2001.

for those who havent seen this theory (not sure if it was posted earlier)

#3552 4 years ago

9D9DD4DD-E500-4636-8701-7D45386661A2 (resized).jpeg9D9DD4DD-E500-4636-8701-7D45386661A2 (resized).jpeg

#3553 4 years ago

It's true, it would have been a real surprise. And maybe they could have pulled it off and helped make that story relevant.

Still, practically every movie that comes out seems to have some sort of a "twist". It can be great when executed properly, but it's such a burnt out mechanic for me, and often seems like a crutch for just plain old good story-telling.

#3554 4 years ago
    Quoted from TigerLaw:

Count Duku didn’t add much to the story in episodes II and III

Darth Maul should have been the bad guy throughout the first three movies. He should have come back with a vengeance in Episode 2. Obi Wan would have been distracted by his personal rivalry with Maul & that is why he didn't notice Anakin slipping towards the dark side. In my mind, I like the think about Ep1, Ep2, & Ep3 with Maul as the big baddie & Ep7, Ep8, Ep9 with Thrawn as the big baddie.

#3555 4 years ago
    Quoted from Friengineer:

Darth Maul should have been the bad guy throughout the first three movies. He should have come back with a vengeance in Episode 2. Obi Wan would have been distracted by his personal rivalry with Maul & that is why he didn't notice Anakin slipping towards the dark side. In my mind, I like the think about Ep1, Ep2, & Ep3 with Maul as the big baddie & Ep7, Ep8, Ep9 with Thrawn as the big baddie.

I like this...

#3556 4 years ago

The fact that they demoted Thrawn to the Rebels cartoon was such a shame, because he's an awesome character. At least he's official cannon now. They left his storyline up in the air, so it is possible they bring him back if they do more ROTJ-TFA period material.

It sure seems like they have taken some aspects of the Thrawn Trilogy storyline for Episode 9. Thrawn was laying in wait in the Unknown Regions for years, and it seems like the reincarnated Emperor is doing the same thing in Episode 9.

Should have just done a straight up live-action Thrawn trilogy as best they could.

#3557 4 years ago
    Quoted from Friengineer:

I still believe Ep 1 was halfway decent because of Maul and Liam. Too bad George forgot his mantra of good storytelling and it seems he totally lost his muse of the old serials which were the inspiration of the original films.

These new movies are a joke, because those making them don't have an vision.

#3558 4 years ago

I’m interested in how much they borrow from the Expanded Universe story for Palpatine. In Dark Empire he came back to life because he had clones on reserve in case he died and he basically resurrected himself. Luke also fell to the dark side in that story too so that’s probably some of the influence for Dark Rey.

#3559 4 years ago
    Quoted from Friengineer:

When does Darth Jar Jar get revealed? Isn't he the one really pulling the strings Annie? Me-sa thinks so

Lol, right here!

#3560 4 years ago
    Quoted from PanzerFreak:

Lol, right here!

Hahahaha! Oh, he-sa not the sith lord!

#3562 4 years ago

Crickets.....

#3563 4 years ago

well, this looks better than the newest trilogy movies at least:

sorry, i guess it has already been posted. oh well, still looks good

#3564 4 years ago

Yea

MAND looks bad ass!

#3565 4 years ago

We visited Galaxy's Edge in Disneyworld this last weekend. The attention to the detail is remarkable, truly a new world created similar in detail and craftsmanship to Avatar in Animal Kingdom. Problem is, there isn't much to do besides go on one attraction (another one to debut within next few months), eat, shop, and build a droid. It's not a planet from any of the first three films, which I don't think helps, and only a few key characters from the new films. Watching Rey avoid Stormtroopers really isn't something that gets crowds going. Speaking of crowds, the crowds were low, really low. There were bigger crowds in Avatar, which has been open 2 years now and when that land opened it was a 4 hour wait for Flight of Passage.

The buyback offer was free dining, so I don't think Disney would have that as an incentive unless the expectations were very soft.

#3566 4 years ago
    Quoted from Methos:

It's not a planet from any of the first three films, which I don't think helps.

Yeah this was pretty disappointing when I first heard it. The fact that the park attractions & theme is focused on the new trilogy. I can see why they are pushing the new trilogy, but it's not what the fans want. (meaning the 40+ year olds who are throwing down big bucks to bring their families there). Hopefully when the attraction expands they will focus more on the original movies. They are well aware that attendance is low for a new attraction like Star Wars. Disney really can't seem to get out of their own way it seems. I'd like to go someday when it's finished though.

#3567 4 years ago
    Quoted from HoakyPoaky:

Yeah this was pretty disappointing when I first heard it. The fact that the park attractions & theme is focused on the new trilogy. I can see why they are pushing the new trilogy, but it's not what the fans want. (meaning the 40+ year olds who are throwing down big bucks to bring their families there). Hopefully when the attraction expands they will focus more on the original movies. They are well aware that attendance is low for a new attraction like Star Wars. Disney really can't seem to get out of their own way it seems. I'd like to go someday when it's finished though.

It kind of looks like Tatooine, but has the First Order flags hanging all over and the structures are different. The Falcon itself was pretty cool, it's a full sized model and the detail in everything is immense. Even the empty tray cart used by the staff in the quick serve had what looked like laser damage on it. Can't take anything away from their work, but theme wise, does anybody really want to see Kylo-Ren searching around for rebels?

Internally it's being reported that Disney is blaming the slow month of September on the crowd levels, but again - I saw bigger crowds in Pandora. This and they have implemented entertainment cuts and hiring freezes. Clearly, it hasn't held to expectations. That may change a bit when the new attraction is finished.

BTW, - Tron is coming along nice, and the buildings for Guardians is freaking HUGE!

#3568 4 years ago

Just came back from Disney.

Star Wars is alive and well there.

PLENTY of T-Shirts to be seen in the crowds.

ENTIRE families dressed in SW "themed" T-shirts for the whole crew.

GALAXY's EDGE is BAD ASS!!

My 2.5 yr old son LOVED It. As did I and my Wife.

The "vibe" is super cool.

TRUE, there is A LOT more they can and will do with it, but it's cool.

Got to see Chewy walking around and some random Storm Troopers.

It was "busy" but not PACKED.

I really enjoyed it.

We had to cut our trip short due to family medical issue back home, so we did not get to ride the Falcon or drink at the Cantina.

Next time.

But it is WELL DONE!

#3569 4 years ago

I just went to Galaxy's Edge (WDW) also and it was great. Lots of cool atmosphere and cool props and live action players.

I went on the Falcon ride it was very cool, went to the light saber store and that was great as well.

It wasn't overly crowded, I went on single rider line and took like 20 minutes to get in.

Also went to Pandora and Toy Story Land and I think SW land is similar in size and scope.

Overall SW land is very nice.

62BA3935-7799-4995-98ED-E8B04D22A5BD (resized).jpeg62BA3935-7799-4995-98ED-E8B04D22A5BD (resized).jpeg

#3570 4 years ago

Disney's loss of friendly neighborhood Spiderman = no plan for unlikable Captain Marvel which currently has no writer, no director and no production schedule.

https://cosmicbook.news/disney-losing-confidence-captain-marvel-brie-larson-spider-man?amp

#3571 4 years ago

"Disney is having Brie Larson fatigue and they have lost confidence in her and in the direction they're moving with Captain Marvel,"

Is the word "fatigue" the new buzzword copout?

How can there be fatigue with how little she's been in the MCU lol

To be fair they are quoting a you tuber lol .

#3572 4 years ago
    Quoted from InfiniteLives:

To be fair they are quoting a you tuber lol .

Yea, I wouldn’t put much stock in that story; the you tuber is extrapolating a lot of hard positions off of very little data. Sounds more like wishful thinking on his end.

Disney has given no sign they are questioning any decisions they have made up till now with the MCU. They have Brie under a long term contract and they will implement her however they envisioned. I’m sure losing Spider-Man is a disappointment for Disney, but they had to know it was possible...heck...they were the ones that dropped the axe on the deal with Sony.

#3573 4 years ago
    Quoted from TigerLaw:

Yea, I wouldn’t put much stock in that story; the you tuber is extrapolating a lot of hard positions off of very little data. Sounds more like wishful thinking on his end.
    Disney has given no sign they are questioning any decisions they have made up till now with the MCU. They have Brie under a long term contract and they will implement her however they envisioned. I’m sure losing Spider-Man is a disappointment for Disney, but they had to know it was possible...heck...they were the ones that dropped the axe on the deal with Sony.

Yep looks like the article was disputed. My bad. Didn't mean to spread fake news

#3575 4 years ago

Ah poor George they gave him six billion dollars and told him his ideas were shit. I wonder if he will ever be able to get over it. The funny part is they didn't even bother to come up with a plan or an idea, just figured they would pay directors to make it up as they go. George did his damnedest to destroy Star Wars and Disney gave him a mountain of cash and said hold my beer.

#3576 4 years ago

Nothing new here though. They handed him $4B, then they misled him & threw his scripts in the trash. He was extremely bitter about it. He called Disney execs "white slavers" on 60 minutes. After he saw the direction they were going with Ep7-9, he didn't even want to consult & withdrew himself.

That said, his ideas which focused on exploring the origins of midichlorians & the whils (briefly mentioned in Rogue One) could have been just as bad. Then we'd be back to bitching how Lucas destroyed Star Wars again, but at least we would have gotten a story featuring Luke, Han & Leia. IDK. What's done is done.

The only time I heard George actually came back to consult was on the set of The Mandalorian, and he also helped Ron Howard during the Solo reshoots. And I heard that he really enjoyed Rogue One. But like the rest of us, he cannot stand Ep 7-9

#3577 4 years ago

Nothing wrong with R1

TFA was ok I’ll give it a B- for good popcorn flick.

but TLJ was just bad. Like it saw Battlefield Earth and said hold my beer.

Solo bad, several directors and rewrites. What did you expect?

Disney would rather spend money on Solo that could have been spent Tron movies.

#3578 4 years ago

Yeah, to me the revelation was that he didn't like TFA, we were told in a bunch of articles that he did...lol, I wonder what he thinks of the ending of TLJ. LMAO

#3579 4 years ago
    Quoted from rai:

Nothing wrong with R1

The ending scene with Vader was horrible.

#3580 4 years ago
    Quoted from Methos:

The ending scene with Vader was horrible.

It didn't fit the opening of Star Wars but I loved that scene. It was like a Tarantino alternate reality. So awesome to see Vader actually in battle going full savage. Rogue One I did enjoy but it was plagued with rewrites and changes as well.

#3581 4 years ago
    Quoted from Darscot:

It didn't fit the opening of Star Wars but I loved that scene. It was like a Tarantino alternate reality. So awesome to see Vader actually in battle going full savage. Rogue One I did enjoy but it was plagued with rewrites and changes as well.

The movie was great up until that Vader scene and the fake Leia. Otherwise it was decent.

#3582 4 years ago
    Quoted from Darscot:

Ah poor George they gave him six billion dollars and told him his ideas were shit. I wonder if he will ever be able to get over it. The funny part is they didn't even bother to come up with a plan or an idea, just figured they would pay directors to make it up as they go. George did his damnedest to destroy Star Wars and Disney gave him a mountain of cash and said hold my beer.

I imagine he sold it, from what I read, feeling fatigued at the idea of pushing forward himself. He hoped Disney could continue, and he would assist with structure and guidance. They then decided to either outright deceive him or that they wished for a cash in via a reboot on generic themes.

They chose the latter, and in doing so created a mish mash of characters, all built on, then destroying the old structure, all the while not creating anything dynamic in the process.

He has a right to be upset. Most people that have watched Star Wars globally, haven't seen THX or American Graffiti. Those projects won't ever be his legacy, so sure it makes sense that he'd feel betrayed over this outcome. He's always echoed that.

That said, he certainly made the decision himself.

As for the perception that he did this deal for cash. He did it for other film makers to continue his universe, not destroy it, all the while DONATING billions of dollars in the process.

I'm never sure why he's ever been demonized. He seems a pretty amazing, and creative fellow.

https://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_2067145

“I am dedicating the majority of my wealth to improving education,” Lucas wrote in his pledge letter. “It is the key to the survival of the human race. We have to plan for our collective future — and the first step begins with the social, emotional, and intellectual tools we provide to our children. As humans, our greatest tool for survival is our ability to think and to adapt — as educators, storytellers, and communicators our responsibility is to continue to do so.”

https://www.forbes.com/sites/briansolomon/2012/11/04/donating-star-wars-billions-will-make-george-lucas-one-of-the-biggest-givers-ever/#52e8c6732adb

#3583 4 years ago
    Quoted from wesman:

I imagine he sold it, from what I read, feeling fatigued at the idea of pushing forward himself. He hoped Disney could continue, and he would assist with structure and guidance. They then decided to either outright deceive him or that they wished for a cash in via a reboot on generic themes.
    They chose the latter, and in doing so created a mish mash of characters, all built on, then destroying the old structure, all the while not creating anything dynamic in the process.
    He has a right to be upset. Most people that have watched Star Wars globally, haven't seen THX or American Graffiti. Those projects won't ever be his legacy, so sure it makes sense that he'd feel betrayed over this outcome. He's always echoed that.
    That said, he certainly made the decision himself.
    As for the perception that he did this deal for cash. He did it for other film makers to continue his universe, not destroy it, all the while DONATING billions of dollars in the process.
    I'm never sure why he's ever been demonized. He seems a pretty amazing, and creative fellow.
    https://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_2067145
    “I am dedicating the majority of my wealth to improving education,” Lucas wrote in his pledge letter. “It is the key to the survival of the human race. We have to plan for our collective future — and the first step begins with the social, emotional, and intellectual tools we provide to our children. As humans, our greatest tool for survival is our ability to think and to adapt — as educators, storytellers, and communicators our responsibility is to continue to do so.”
    https://www.forbes.com/sites/briansolomon/2012/11/04/donating-star-wars-billions-will-make-george-lucas-one-of-the-biggest-givers-ever/#52e8c6732adb

He is a grown man that signed on the dotted line selling Star Wars for billions. The only thing funnier than him whining about is the constant sympathy of his fanboys. It’s great that he is donating just stop whining that they won’t make your stupid the force is bacteria nonsense. No one is demonizing him some of us just find it hilarious when billionaires have pity parties for themselves. I’ll grant you American Graffiti was legit great and set the bar for nighttime exteriors.

#3584 4 years ago

His non Star Wars work is a mixed bag. Obviously Raiders was great, but Willow, THX, even RadioLand Murders, which as an OTR fan I appreciated, but the execution wasn't too well. What he did with the original trilogy can't be matched, and as bad as the prequels were, at least he saved us from the SJW impact, which is deadly. The prequels did have a few good moments, unlike these last two which have nothing memorable. Take Ford out of TFA, and it's crap.

#3585 4 years ago
    Quoted from Darscot:

He is a grown man that signed on the dotted line selling Star Wars for billions. The only thing funnier than him whining about is the constant sympathy of his fanboys. It’s great that he is donating just stop whining that they won’t make your stupid the force is bacteria nonsense. No one is demonizing him some of us just find it hilarious when billionaires have pity parties for themselves. I’ll grant you American Graffiti was legit great and set the bar for nighttime exteriors.

Selling and donating, yes.

I don't feel he's whining, he's in his view, appropriately saying it's not developing the universe he created. That seems pretty accurate.

He was demonized widely, not saying you or anyone here specifically was, after and during the Prequels. Some people have never forgiven him for that. Seems like you feel similarly in that mindset.

Me, eh. It didn't seem like the best idea, but it also wasn't incredibly highlighted and discussed incessantly enough for midichloridians to entirely destroy what I felt had great value in the prequels.

They're just pop, fantasy movies. I like, love a great deal of what he created. Not all of it, sure. But I don't view myself a fanboy, just respect what he's achieved, which is far more than many creatively.

#3586 4 years ago
    Quoted from Methos:

The movie was great up until that Vader scene and the fake Leia. Otherwise it was decent.

CG Leia and Tarkin: Very Cringe worthy.

#3587 4 years ago

Apparently Galaxy’s Edge is failing to meet expectations?

Surprise!

#3588 4 years ago
    Quoted from wesman:

He was demonized widely, not saying you or anyone here specifically was, after and during the Prequels. Some people have never forgiven him for that. Seems like you feel similarly in that mindset

This whole thing that people feel personally impacted is laughable. I do not know the man and we have zero impact on each other in any way. It would be completely delusional that he could do anything that I would need to forgive him for. The man has some creative ideas but has always needed someone else to guide him. He has not done anything meaningful in decades he is not a messiah, just a bit of a one hit wonder back in the day. The fans are the worst thing that happened to the franchise. He did not ruin anyone’s childhood people need to get a clue.

#3589 4 years ago
    Quoted from girloveswaffles:

I thought Leia was ok but Tarkin was not, he looked like an animatronic actor.

#3590 4 years ago
    Quoted from girloveswaffles:

I actually liked the Tarkin character due to I'm a huge Peter Cushing fan, and to see him back on the screen was special. Fischer for some reason looked horrible and felt out of place.

#3591 4 years ago
    Quoted from Methos:

We visited Galaxy's Edge in Disneyworld this last weekend. The attention to the detail is remarkable, truly a new world created similar in detail and craftsmanship to Avatar in Animal Kingdom. Problem is, there isn't much to do besides go on one attraction (another one to debut within next few months), eat, shop, and build a droid. It's not a planet from any of the first three films, which I don't think helps, and only a few key characters from the new films. Watching Rey avoid Stormtroopers really isn't something that gets crowds going. Speaking of crowds, the crowds were low, really low. There were bigger crowds in Avatar, which has been open 2 years now and when that land opened it was a 4 hour wait for Flight of Passage.
    The buyback offer was free dining, so I don't think Disney would have that as an incentive unless the expectations were very soft.

Was in Disneyland over the weekend. Ya it's pretty but not much to so unless you are a big time fan. Also FANatics and even staff are a bit "out there". Not sure if they are being trained that way, but I asked a worker about an area that was under construction - I asked if it was going to be a new ride........I got the "what's a ride??". I chuckled a bit and started to walk away and got the "the resistance is working on something special and it will all be revealed in January" - ok whatever. They're gonna push away the casual fans if that's there approach.

#3592 4 years ago

Their not there

#3593 4 years ago
    Quoted from Methos:

I actually liked the Tarkin character due to I'm a huge Peter Cushing fan, and to see him back on the screen was special. Fischer for some reason looked horrible and felt out of place.

I appreciate the effort they put through....they could have just used a look a like but Edwards wanted to give you something that harked back to our childhood's Star Wars...or perhaps more correctly his. I thought Tarkin's CGI was groundbreaking myself. When I saw it I immediately thought wow this guy gets it.
    On a side note: look at the Avengers.....Tony Stark uses the whatever freaking device from Antman to construct a time machine in a like a week. I mean come on, if you're going to bitch about a movie that at least attempted to tell a story without creating huge plot holes then do it for all of this crap that's on the screen lately. To me the Endgame was weak as piss...the universe is overcrowded so I'm going to snap my finger an take away half the population..I'm then going to live as a farmer....yep, even though I'm the most powerful being in the universe. Oh by the way, I will also destroy the thing that has made me omnipotent, yeah, cause I like farming that much.

#3594 4 years ago
    Quoted from kvan99:

On a side note: look at the Avengers.....Tony Stark uses the whatever freaking device from Antman to construct a time machine in a like a week. I mean come on, if you're going to bitch about a movie that was at least attempted to tell a story without creating huge plot holes then do it for all of this crap that's on the screen lately. To me the Endgame was weak as piss...the universe is overcrowded so I'm going to snap my finger an take away half the population..I'm then going to live as a farmer....yep, even though I'm the most powerful being in the universe. Oh by the way, I will also destroy the thing that has made me omnipotent, yeah, cause I like farming that much.

The more and more I think about Endgame the more I think it's not a good movie. They go through all of this trouble to NOT change the past. In the end the past should change given Thanos jumping ahead to the "future." It was entertaining which is more than I can say about TLJ...

I recently re-watched TLJ on Netflix but I only watched the good parts: Poe battling in the beginning - stop when the bombers appear, Rey fights Luke in the rain - this movie won't end how you think it should, Throne room battle - be sure to chuckle when the imperial guard purposively misses Rey, Kylo & Luke battle - stop after Luke croaks. If you just watch those parts, not only do you save time but the movie is actually pretty good.

#3595 4 years ago
    Quoted from kvan99:

Tarkins CGI was groundbreaking myself.

Aaaand he looks really good if you are hammered. Have you seen the trailer for the new Modern Warfare game? We are quickly heading towards not being able to tell if a movie or game is full of actors or CGI humans. Less than 10 years, maybe even 5.

#3596 4 years ago
    Quoted from kvan99:

On a side note: look at the Avengers.....Tony Stark uses the whatever freaking device from Antman to construct a time machine in a like a week. I mean come on, if you're going to bitch about a movie that at least attempted to tell a story without creating huge plot holes then do it for all of this crap that's on the screen lately. To me the Endgame was weak as piss...the universe is overcrowded so I'm going to snap my finger an take away half the population..I'm then going to live as a farmer....yep, even though I'm the most powerful being in the universe. Oh by the way, I will also destroy the thing that has made me omnipotent, yeah, cause I like farming that much.

Thought it was just me that didn't like that movie. Movie almost lost me in the beginning when they just dropped Thanos in one blow. Thought he was unstoppable super villian. Guess not. Other stuff kind of bugged me like the Hulk just chilling as Hulk but I was at least interested in how the heros where going to save the universe. When Stark just whipped up time travel one evening I was done. Time travel to go back and fix everything - how original. Guess I am more of a scifi fan because enjoyed Star Wars films much more even though they have their own flaws.

#3597 4 years ago
    Quoted from Darscot:

The fans are the worst thing that happened to the franchise.

Yikes...you’ve been reading too many RJ interviews...starting to believe RJ and Kennedy’s narrative that we fans are somehow the problem rather than the product being sub par and plot points being weak.

#3598 4 years ago
    Quoted from kvan99:

I appreciate the effort they put through....they could have just used a look a like but Edwards wanted to give you something that harked back to our childhood's Star Wars...or perhaps more correctly his. I thought Tarkin's CGI was groundbreaking myself. When I saw it I immediately thought wow this guy gets it.

I loved seeing Grand Moff Tarkin on screen again. One of the highlights of the film for me.

And I said the same thing when I saw what Filoni & Favreau are doing with The Mandalorian. Same thing. They get it too. Making great Star Wars content is not difficult. Just give the fans what they want.

#3599 4 years ago
    Quoted from HoakyPoaky:

I loved seeing Grand Moff Tarkin on screen again. One of the highlights of the film for me.
    And I said the same thing when I saw what Filoni & Favreau are doing with The Mandalorian. Same thing. They get it too. Making great Star Wars content is not difficult. Just give the fans what they want.

High five bro!

#3600 4 years ago
    Quoted from HoakyPoaky:

I read that Cushing's family approved of the use too, although they missed his dry wit and charm, but I doubt RJ ever watched a Hammer film.

There are 6,239 posts in this topic. You are on page 72 of 125.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/spoilers-star-wars-the-last-jedi-is-really-bad-spoilers/page/72 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.