*SPOILERS* Star Wars: TLJ is really bad and other Star Wars/Disney/Marvel talk *

(Topic ID: 205155)

*SPOILERS* Star Wars: TLJ is really bad and other Star Wars/Disney/Marvel talk *

By InfiniteLives

11 months ago

Topic Stats

• 2,799 posts
  • 246 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 57 minutes ago by vicjw66
  • Topic is favorited by 9 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic poll

“Star Wars: The Last Jedi was...”

• garbage, the worst of the main films 159 votes
      29%
    • decent, better than the prequels 214 votes
      39%
    • really good, on par with the originals 69 votes
      13%
    • great! one of the best 66 votes
      12%
    • who cares, star wars sucks 36 votes
      7%

(544 votes)

Topic Gallery

There have been 156 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

manvers (resized).jpg
    MAR-VELL (resized).jpg
    Ms-Marvel-Carol-Danvers-Marvel-Comics-Warbird-a (resized).jpg
    B60DAC25-4A3F-4969-A8EA-16EFED56445F (resized).jpeg
    shark (resized).jpg
    nerds (resized).jpg
    s-l300 (resized).jpg
    20181125_140450 (resized).jpg
    p35273_v_v8_ac (resized).jpg
    archerfilmfestival-web-img_4330_-_h_2017 (resized).jpg
    ritter eyeroll.gif
    sw_deathstar (resized).jpg
    sw_hallmark (resized).jpg
    81SmFRdGTkL._SL1500_ (resized).jpg
    7C894A23-5593-423C-8243-0AC24EEFADB0 (resized).jpeg
    13D06927-AC62-4856-A76C-91BF1B3B47B4 (resized).jpeg

There are 2799 posts in this topic. You are on page 56 of 56.
    #2751 9 days ago

They should just start Episode 9 with Luke waking up from a bad dream. Carry on as if that whole TLJ movie was a bad nightmare. Problem solved.

#2752 9 days ago
    Quoted from PinSinner:

They should just start Episode 9 with Luke waking up from a bad dream. Carry on as if that whole TLJ movie was a bad nightmare. Problem solved.

Bobby Ewing to the rescue!

#2753 9 days ago
    Quoted from Hazoff:

PC garbage will kill everything in its path including Star Wars. It certainly didn't do the new Star Trek series any good. What a shame, hopefully this will pass in time. GB's, Oceans 12 etc. crap

difference is, the new ST movies are actually really good.

#2754 9 days ago
    Quoted from CaptainNeo:

First one was in spite of glaring plot holes, highly entertaining, seen it 4 or 5 times. Just a great popcorn flick.

Second one brought nothing new to the table and lets face it, Wrath of Khan damn near impossible to beat. Stealing bits of the Wrath of Khan story line makes comparisons unavoidable. Magic blood and trans-warp beaming pretty much kills death and Star Fleet in that universe though. Bad writing.

Third went to hell on rocket skates. Bad writing all around. When I saw Pine on a dirt bike I knew the shark jump was at hand.
    shark (resized).jpg

#2755 9 days ago
    Quoted from gdonovan:

First one was in spite of glaring plot holes, highly entertaining, seen it 4 or 5 times. Just a great popcorn flick.
    Second one brought nothing new to the table and lets face it, Wrath of Khan damn near impossible to beat. Magic blood and trans-warp beaming pretty much kills death and Star Fleet in that universe though. Bad writing.
    Third went to hell on rocket skates. Bad writing all around. When I saw Pine on a dirt bike I knew the shark jump was at hand. [quoted image]

I would watch all 3 100s' of times over having to watch anything out of the SW universe (post 1983).

#2756 9 days ago
    Quoted from CaptainNeo:

I enjoyed the first one...but holy smokes has ST left the world of Sci Fi and just jumped straight to being a space fantasy story. That third movie just completely ignored every law of physics imaginable... If you are into fantasy and just want to see ridiculous scenarios and no sense story telling or continuity, then the new ST movies are okay...

#2757 9 days ago
    Quoted from CaptainNeo:

I would watch all 3 100s' of times over having to watch anything out of the SW universe (post 1983).

I did watch the fan edit of TLJ and it does improve the movie, but no desire to see that again either.

Star Trek (2009) I could run on a loop in the garage, the casting, sets and performances were all first notch (aside from Simon Pegg who is perfectly fine in other roles but as a follow up to James Doohan? No.) a rare movie which overcomes some of the missteps in storyline.

Did you know James Doohan was missing a finger? D-day on Juno beach it got shot off. Scotty was a baddass.

For shots when Scotty was operating the transporter they used stunt hands for the close up!

#2758 8 days ago
    Quoted from JWJr:

Bobby Ewing to the rescue!

Yep. Exactly like that.

#2759 8 days ago

Check out this article, another shill that thinks we're Russian bots. They must think we're all right-wing Breitbart bunch. Um, I'm a Democrat.

https://www.esquire.com/entertainment/movies/a24840254/jj-abrams-directing-star-wars-episode-9/

#2760 8 days ago
    Quoted from CaptainNeo:

Didn't mention the new Star Trek movies, enjoy them very much. New TV series is what I was referring to.

#2761 8 days ago
    Quoted from kvan99:

Check out this article, another shill that thinks we're Russian bots. They must think we're all right-wing Breitbart bunch. Um, I'm a Democrat.
    https://www.esquire.com/entertainment/movies/a24840254/jj-abrams-directing-star-wars-episode-9/

Well, I’ve been called worst things than a Russian Bot. He quickly tosses around other, more insulting, accusations at people that were not pleased with the movie though. He also makes straw man arguments that people are not making.

The author is an idiot anyway though, he thinks Star Wars is science fiction, which just underscores his lack of sophistication or education. It’s a fantasy set in space, only episode one had the slightest hint of sci fi elements.

#2762 6 days ago
    Quoted from kvan99:

I am unsure if the author sincerely believe there is a Russian backed conspiracy against TLJ, or if he is simply trying to discredit anyone who dislikes the film.

If the author sincerely believes there is a vast conspiracy against TLJ, I think he is naive, but so be it. But if he is trying to discredit the people who disliked TLJ, that is far more interesting. Why would he do that? Does he have a financial interest in seeing Disney profit? Did he really love this movie so much he is hurt that anyone else would disagree? Is he promoting an agenda in TLJ and trying to de-legitimatize the unhappy fans as his "opponents?" And this guy isn't the only one promoting the Russian troll conspiracy. I can't recall ever seeing fans critical of a bad movie attacked by the media before...interesting.

#2763 6 days ago

The research paper the twitter bot stories were based on was apparently misleadingly written. For some reason he lumped in bots with actual people that were using TLJ to make solely political points rather than talk about the movie. Sounds like 4% of the Twitter activity was actually bots, not high by Twitter standards.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/business/2018/10/03/so-did-russian-bots-try-bring-down-star-wars-after-furor-man-who-authored-study-says-not-exactly/?utm_term=.89ce778a74e9

#2764 6 days ago
    Quoted from Methos:

TLJ killed it IMO. How do you bounce back from that?

By putting together an extreme over-the-top apology to fans for Episode 9. Fan service to the Nth degree. It's JJ's job to save the franchise, and while Disney will never admit that publicly, they know it's true. I'm sure he wasn't very pleased where Rian Johnson took his story either, so there's a sense of pride as well. And if you've been reading any rumors for Episode 9, it's clear as day what they have planned.

Young Luke flashbacks kicking ass, tons of Darth Vader & Emperor visions, force ghosts to the extreme, more Yoda & Chewbacca, Lando is back, trips to Tatooine, Jabba the Hutt's offspring, bounty hunters... on & on. I wouldn't rule out top secret appearances by Ewan McGregor, Liam Neesen or Harrison Ford either. Throw the kitchen sink in at this point to make fans happy or this cash cow might not recover. Feature all these throwback elements heavily when the first trailer drops to build excitement. The new characters are an afterthought for this one, except for finally revealing the truth how Rey/Kylo's heritage directly connects with the Skywalkers.

Quoted from TigerLaw:

I enjoyed the first one...but holy smokes has ST left the world of Sci Fi and just jumped straight to being a space fantasy story. That third movie just completely ignored every law of physics imaginable... If you are into fantasy and just want to see ridiculous scenarios and no sense story telling or continuity, then the new ST movies are okay...

I'm just waiting for Tarantino's R-Rated Star Trek. You know it will be well written & a great story at least. Get back to the realism of space, internal conflicts, etc.

https://www.businessinsider.com/quentin-tarantinos-star-trek-movie-everything-we-know-2017-12#patrick-stewart-has-always-wanted-to-be-in-a-tarantino-film-so-theres-a-chance-he-could-reprise-his-iconic-role-as-jean-luc-picard-7

#2765 6 days ago

Wow, Tarantino might helm ST? That sounds improbable but I'm intrigued by the idea.

#2766 6 days ago

What's the over/under on The Rock joining the SW universe for Episode 9? It'd juice the box office (especially overseas) and move us one step closer to the inevitable SW/FAF crossover film.

#2767 6 days ago
    Quoted from fosaisu:

What's the over/under on The Rock joining the SW universe for Episode 9? It'd juice the box office (especially overseas) and move us one step closer to the inevitable SW/FAF crossover film

B60DAC25-4A3F-4969-A8EA-16EFED56445F (resized).jpeg

#2768 5 days ago

wonder how this Captain Marvel is gonna be... trailer kinda makes it look like its gonna be the worst of the MCU movies... dont really understand what the point is?

#2769 5 days ago
    Quoted from kvan99:

shill that thinks we're Russian bots. They must think we're all right-wing Breitbart bunch. Um, I'm a Democrat.

I'm so sick and tired of broad generalizations. Say one thing about anything and you're automatically relegated to a particular political bin ... it's beyond frustrating anymore, but I do my best to laugh it off.

#2770 5 days ago

"The new characters are an afterthought for this one, except for finally revealing the truth how Rey/Kylo's heritage directly connects with the Skywalkers."

I can't see everything you described happening in a *good* 2h 15m film. It'll have the feel of the rush job "cram all of the loose ends in there" at the end of Episode III ... that is not good.

What I *hope* happens is that they decide to make an Episode X that focuses on tying everything together and ends the saga with Episode IX building up to that.

TLJ was bad in that they blew things up just for the sake of blowing things up ... you cannot blow all of that up with only 2 hours left to finish the story. If anything, Episode VII should have been half of what it was, and half TLJ.

#2771 4 days ago
    Quoted from InfiniteLives:

wonder how this Captain Marvel is gonna be... trailer kinda makes it look like its gonna be the worst of the MCU movies... dont really understand what the point is?

It does look rather dull based on the trailer, doesn't help that the lead character has apparently one facial expression.

#2772 4 days ago
    Quoted from gdonovan:

It does look rather dull based on the trailer, doesn't help that the lead character has apparently one facial expression.

Funny that I posted this and 45 minutes later I stop by a writers site and he posted this:

http://reactionarytimes.blogspot.com/2018/12/captain-marvelv-e-r-y-cool.html

"Captain Marvel is going to...well I don't know about suck... but I predict with confidence, it's going to perform no better than Antman.

Now thats not bad money. It's a perfectly respectable boxoffice take. .

But the big thing is, Disney needs it to be another Ironman and it just won't be. It's not just that Brie Larson has all the screen presence of a month old turnip with albinism. It's not just that Wonder Woman (for a wonder) has sucked all the air out Marvel's room. It's not just that nobody pictures a blond chick when they here the name Captain Marvel."

1) The first Ironman was fairly epic, I have not seen a hero movie top it yet. Still my favorite of the Marvel brand.

2) Brie Larson can't hold a candle to RDJ, he IS Tony Stark.

3) The last point is valid for comics fan but even then I'm not sure. I'm from a generation who collected comics for a bit that had Captain Marvel (the man) and Carol Danvers as Ms. Marvel in the black, red and yellow outfit.

Who incidentally loses to her powers to the X-Men's Rogue who started life as a villain.

So there is a bit of a recon to the Marvel story going on here. How will it play out in the general public? No idea.

But Disney is try to fluff this movie so that isn't a good sign.

The new Carol Danvers in the current? book looks rather angry and butch. Take from that what you will.

MAR-VELL (resized).jpgMs-Marvel-Carol-Danvers-Marvel-Comics-Warbird-a (resized).jpgmanvers (resized).jpg

#2773 4 days ago

I’m sure people can get over the retcon, black Sgt. Fury did alright for himself after all. And of course comics invented the retcon in the first place, so it’s kind of fitting. Whether the movie will be any good is another question.

#2774 4 days ago

how many times did the trailer have to remind me that you can make the word "Her" into "Hero" with just an "o"

looks like they want to capitalize on a strong female lead but no way this is gonna be as good as Wonder Woman was, that movie is like the only thing DC based movies has done right in a long ass time imo

#2775 4 days ago

With the added benefit that Wonder Woman was a household name. No one has heard of Captain Marvel (male or female iteration). Makes Ant Man look like an A-list character by comparison. They’ve got their work cut out for them.

#2776 4 days ago

Found this an interesting analysis of all the TLJ apologetics.....

Later,
    EV

#2777 4 days ago
    Quoted from fosaisu:

With the added benefit that Wonder Woman was a household name. No one has heard of Captain Marvel (male or female iteration).

I think that to some degree is the problem compounded by the fact they are stealing from the male Captain Marvel.

She is a nobody to the general public that they are trying to elevate to Wonder Woman levels and in the process alienating the originals fans.

Combine that with an under whelming actress, I think it will be an uphill battle.

#2778 4 days ago

how many times did the trailer have to remind me that you can make the word "Her" into "Hero" with just an "o"
    looks like they want to capitalize on a strong female lead but no way this is gonna be as good as Wonder Woman was, that movie is like the only thing DC based movies has done right in a long ass time imo

Gal Godot was awesome for the roll which helped a lot as the villain left something to be desired.

#2779 4 days ago
    Quoted from fosaisu:

With the added benefit that Wonder Woman was a household name. No one has heard of Captain Marvel (male or female iteration). Makes Ant Man look like an A-list character by comparison. They’ve got their work cut out for them.

No one ever heard of the Guardians of the Galaxy prior to 2014. How'd that franchise end up doing? Or Iron Man in 2008? Or Captain America? Etc Etc. These were all "B-Tier" characters at one time as well. Yeah I'm sure CM will do just fine without being a household name.

It's a new character with an unfamiliar origin story to most moviegoers, that is setup as a prequel to all the other Marvel films with some familiar elements thrown in (young Nick Fury, birth of SHEILD, the Nova core, how will this tie into the Infinity War cliffhanger). Plus Skrulls are cool villains that can tie into an eventual Fantastic Four introduction to the Marvel Universe. And another big factor is that parents will want to take their little girls to see this too, just like Wonder Woman.

Marvel isn't stupid. They know their brand. They have smart passionate comic fans in charge at the top, wide variety of talented directors, and a huge cast of great actors. They they've been putting out quality films for over a decade. I don't see why CM will be any different.

Lucasfilm on the other hand? Not so much. Idiot executives pushing person agendas, bad writers, dumb egotistical directors, downright bad casting. It all starts at the top.

#2780 4 days ago
    Quoted from HoakyPoaky:

Marvel isn't stupid. They know their brand. They have smart passionate comic fans in charge at the top, wide variety of talented directors, and a huge cast of great actors. They they've been putting out quality films for over a decade. I don't see why CM will be any different.
    Lucasfilm on the other hand? Not so much. Idiot executives pushing person agendas, bad writers, dumb egotistical directors, downright bad casting. It all starts at the top.

I don't know...the whole Her/Hero nonsense suggests they can't simply rely on a strong female character being a strong character. They have to bludgeon us over the head with it Lucasfilm style.

#2781 4 days ago
    Quoted from racer_x:

I don't know...the whole Her/Hero nonsense suggests they can't simply rely on a strong female character being a strong character. They have to bludgeon us over the head with it Lucasfilm style.

This.

Just a matter of time, Marvel is owned by Disney. Shots are being called from on high and the Marvel guys are going to toe the line.

I think once this 10 year arc is done with the infinity war and the contracts are up with a number of actors things are going to start going south in a hurry. Marvel Comics itself has been converged by SJW's for years and is burning with the stupidest storylines imaginable.

#2782 4 days ago
    Quoted from gdonovan:

This.
    Just a matter of time, Marvel is owned by Disney. Shots are being called from on high and the Marvel guys are going to toe the line.
    I think once this 10 year arc is done with the infinity war and the contracts are up with a number of actors things are going to start going south in a hurry. Marvel Comics itself has been converged by SJW's for years and is burning with the stupidest storylines imaginable.

I don't buy any of that. Comics & movie divisions are totally separate. Sure some big actors are going to step away from roles after Infinity War, but there's no need for panic. Disney just bought 20th Century Fox. After Infinity War, Marvel Studios will shift to introducing the Fantastic Four & Mutants to the Marvel Universe. Spider-Man & Wolverine together? Yes please. Their A-List properties are finally going to get done right, so they don't have to rely on B & C tier characters for another 10 years. Doctor Doom will be the next Thanos. X-men in their proper colored spandex costumes. Yeah there's plenty to be excited about after Infinity War.

I'm not sure how they are going to resolve everything that happened at the end of the IW Part 1, but I wouldn't be a bit surprised that once all that life "returns", something isn't quite right, that it's changed....or mutated.....hence introduction of mutants to Marvel Cinematic Universe moving forward. The Fantastic Four can be another flashback movie from the 60's, then just appear out of nowhere in modern times after escaping the Negative Zone.

#2783 4 days ago
    Quoted from HoakyPoaky:

I don't buy any of that. Comics & movie divisions are totally separate.

Of course, but Disney and Marvel are not.

One just has to look at what happened to the Star Wars franchise.. What makes you think they are not going to make the same error? Same guy is still running Disney and has made it clear they are not changing direction.

#2784 3 days ago
    Quoted from gdonovan:

What makes you think they are not going to make the same error? Same guy is still running Disney and has made it clear they are not changing direction.

Because Lucasfilm has zero influence on Marvel & vice versa. Bob Iger is Chairman & CEO of the Disney Empire. Alan Horn is Chairman of Walt Disney Studios. Kathleen Kennedy is President of Lucasfilm. Kevin Feige is President of Marvel.

So Iger & Horn, who have vast responsibilities & divisions to oversee, have been micromanaging Feige & Kennedy to push a SWJ agenda across all Disney properties? Come on.

Feige has a background of producing Marvel properties for almost 20 years. He wanted to showcase Captain Marvel, a solo film starring a long overdue strong female superhero to the Marvel universe. Black Widow & Scarlet Witch just doesn't cut it for this type of film. They've been moving in this direction for years & were just waiting for the right opportunity to do it. Wonder Woman's success at the box office didn't hurt either.

Kennedy on the other hand, was handed a golden goose based on her previous work with Spielberg & shit all over a can't-miss property by pushing her own SWJ & women empowerment principles. She threw all of Lucas' ideas in the garbage, hired an all-female writing staff, and pushed her own beliefs onto Lucasfilm. Mary Sue characters like Rey come from her alone. It's all on her, not Iger or Horn. That's a big difference between Marvel's long term plan for strong female characters.

They see the downward box office tends, the shitty toy sales, the negative publicity from fans, etc. They realized it would be difficult to find an executive to come into the middle of all this & clean up the mess she's made. So just give her an extension for now to cool things off, stop production of questionable spinoffs & trilogies (with exception to GOT producers doing their own thing), and take a wait-and-see approach for Episode 9. That movie tanks, Kennedy & everyone in charge of Lucasfilm are gonzo.

#2785 3 days ago

I thought this thread was about Star Wars, not some stupid Marvel Movie that is sure to suck like almost all of them do.

#2786 3 days ago
    Quoted from vicjw66:

I thought this thread was about Star Wars, not some stupid Marvel Movie that is sure to suck like almost all of them do.

okay,

rotten tomatoes has the last jedi at 45% fan liked it 203,703 user ratings

solo 64%

rouge one 87%

vii 87%

episode iii 65%

ii 56%

i 59%

vi 94%

v 97%

iv 96%

#2787 3 days ago

okay,
    rotten tomatoes has the last jedi at 45% fan liked it 203,703 user ratings
    solo 64%
    rouge one 87%
    episode iii 65%
    ii 56%
    i 59%
    vi 94%
    v 97%
    iv 96%

I thought the ending of rouge one was a little too rosy.

#2788 3 days ago
    Quoted from vicjw66:

I thought the ending of rouge one was a little too rosy.

I found it a bit tarted up for my liking.

#2789 3 days ago
    Quoted from HoakyPoaky:

Because Lucasfilm has zero influence on Marvel & vice versa. Bob Iger is Chairman & CEO of the Disney Empire.

I said nothing about Lucasfilm influencing Marvel, not whom I was referring too.

Who do you think hired Kennedy though? Bob Iger, who has publicly stated they are NOT changing company direction during a public board meeting.

Kevin Feige is moving on at some point, Avengers Infinity wars is said to be his swan song. Have to wait and see. Personally I hope the guy keeps going, done a fantastic job so far. It is extremely rare to have a string of successful movies like this.

He wanted to showcase Captain Marvel, a solo film starring a long overdue strong female superhero to the Marvel universe. Black Widow & Scarlet Witch just doesn't cut it for this type of film.

In an interview he stated as being in favor of the MALE Captain Marvel but for various reason recast the part.

#2790 3 days ago
    Quoted from vicjw66:

I’m in favor of broadening the topic a bit if the OP is okay with it. We could even re-work the thread title a little to be more inclusive of our dislike of the direction of Disney films generally and Lucas films specifically.

#2791 3 days ago
    Quoted from vicjw66:

when talking about star wars, there is too much shittiness to discuss. So marvel is talked about so people regain hope that good movies are still possible.

#2792 2 days ago
    Quoted from CaptainNeo:

when talking about star wars, there is too much shittiness to discuss. So marvel is talked about so people regain hope that good movies are still possible.

Well, like Star Wars, there have been a few really good Marvel movies and a bunch of crap ones.

#2793 2 days ago
    Quoted from vicjw66:

Well, like Star Wars, there have been a few really good Marvel movies and a bunch of crap ones.

I can't say there was crap ones (And I'm referring to the main producer of movies, Marvel Studios) but I thought a few were just ok in comparison.

The Last Jedi was crap, Thor The Dark World and Avengers Ultron were just "meh"

Outside of Marvel Studios there are epic fails like Fantastic Four, which are crap.

#2794 2 days ago
    Quoted from vicjw66:

I wouldn't say a few. Most were way better than expected. Like

IM 1
    IM 2
    Dr. Strange
    CA 1
    CA 2
    Thor 1
    Thor 3
    GOTG 1
    GOTG 2
    avengers 1
    avengers 3
    Am
    DP1
    DP2

that's an 94% kickass ratio. that's better than a few.

#2795 2 days ago
    Quoted from TigerLaw:

I’m in favor of broadening the topic a bit if the OP is okay with it. We could even re-work the thread title a little to be more inclusive of our dislike of the direction of Disney films generally and Lucas films specifically.

I have no issue with it, seems like just the organic flow of the discussion moving in this direction

changed thread title to : *SPOILERS* Star Wars: TLJ is really bad and other Star Wars/Disney/Marvel talk *

#2796 1 day ago
    Quoted from CaptainNeo:

I wouldn't say a few. Most were way better than expected. Like
    IM 1
    IM 2
    Dr. Strange
    CA 1
    CA 2
    Thor 1
    Thor 3
    GOTG 1
    GOTG 2
    avengers 1
    avengers 3
    Am
    DP1
    DP2
    that's an 94% kickass ratio. that's better than a few.

I see maybe 3 on that list that I thought were pretty good.

#2797 1 day ago

If including movies outside of Marvel Studios, Deadpool leads the pack. Fox and Ryan Reynolds utterly nails the insanity of the character and tone of the original books to a "T". The second one is merely ok, it clearly is NOT a Deadpool movie at all on reflection but a springboard for Cable and Domino (think x-force in near future) using the success of the first movie... which I'm fairly good with.

Some people don't like DP tone and humor but it does accurately reflect the source material. My only real bitch is Josh Brolin isn't the actor for Cable (who is massive in the books) but he did a fine job and the character of Domino looks nothing like Domino but she was fairly hilarious in the movie and the scenes were well done.

The first X-men and X-men Days of Future Past are the best of the Fox entries as far as X-men go, DOFP in particular.

Rolling back to Star Wars..

https://cosmicbook.news/jj-abrams-continues-fixing-star-wars

No real news actually if you think about it- No progs is a given as there is no real reason to go back to Luke's island aside from verifying he is dead which I'll state could be left ambiguous. DJ was just a throw away character so no surprise there.

#2798 1 day ago
    Quoted from vicjw66:

I see maybe 3 on that list that I thought were pretty good.

which 3?

#2799 57 minutes ago

GOTG
    IM
    Ant man sorta.

I did like the first two x-men. Love Ian Mckellen as Magneto.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
    $ 7,999.00
    Pinball Machine
    Classic Game Rooms
    $ 66.95
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    Super Skill Shot Shop
    $ 29.99
    Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 49.99
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 35.00
    $ 109.95
    Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
    Pinball Pro
    $ 75.00
    Playfield - Other
    Great American Pinball
    $ 7,199.00
    Pinball Machine
    Flip N Out Pinball
    $ 69.99
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 92.00
    $ 7.00
    Electronics
    APB Enterprises
    $ 16.00
    Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 1,099.00
    $ 18.95
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 43.00
    Lighting - Led
    Pin Mods
    $ 44.95
    Playfield - Other
    PinBoss Mods
    $ 20.00
    Playfield - Decals
    Flashinstinct
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    Gameroom - Decorations
    Pinball Photos
    $ 9.99
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 69.99
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    There are 2799 posts in this topic. You are on page 56 of 56.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside