2 years ago

Topic Stats

• 4,823 posts
  • 285 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 hours ago by gdonovan
  • Topic is favorited by 15 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic poll

“Star Wars: The Last Jedi was...”

• garbage, the worst of the main films 213 votes
      33%
    • decent, better than the prequels 241 votes
      37%
    • really good, on par with the originals 79 votes
      12%
    • great! one of the best 75 votes
      11%
    • who cares, star wars sucks 45 votes
      7%

(653 votes)

Topic Gallery

There have been 301 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

e0e8db19459f2ad1 (resized).jpeg
    Grand_Admiral_Thrawn_SWA (resized).png
    94705986_10207319404340519_4213913128456421376_n (resized).jpg
    cosmicgunfight (resized).jpg
    684d93fd754d9819 (resized).png
    Carrie Fisher (resized).jpg
    starwarsgarbage-1 (resized).jpg
    Screenshot_20200205-020016_Chrome (resized).jpg
    e125246d7cffebcb (resized).jpg
    hand (resized).jpeg
    20 (resized).png
    19 (resized).png
    18 (resized).jpg
    17 (resized).jpg
    16 (resized).jpg
    15 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

3 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 4823 posts in this topic. You are on page 41 of 97.
    #2001 2 years ago
    Quoted from gdonovan:

Are you kidding me? There is a shower scene with Han and Chewie?
    Watch the video while you can, I'm sure it will get yanked! SPOILERS!

Haha, is this great or what. This is by far the best one I've seen so far.

#2002 2 years ago

Should change the name of this thread to *SPOILERS* All Star Wars Films Discussion *SPOILERS*

This thread has branched out quite a bit from a TLJ discussion for some time, and there's a pretty good discussion in here. Prequels, Original trilogy, TFA, TLJ, Rogue one, Solo have all been discussed here.

It will be pretty lame following every new SW thread that pops up every time a new movie comes out.

#2003 2 years ago
    Quoted from HoakyPoaky:

Should change the name of this thread to *SPOILERS* All Star Wars Films Discussion *SPOILERS*
    This thread has branched out quite a bit from a TLJ discussion for some time, and there's a pretty good discussion in here. Prequels, Original trilogy, TFA, TLJ, Rogue one, Solo have all been discussed here.
    It will be pretty lame following every new SW thread that pops up every time a new movie comes out.

Done, went with

"*SPOILERS* Star Wars: TLJ is really bad and other Star Wars talk *SPOILERS*"

Cant let TLJ off the hook completely

#2004 2 years ago
    Quoted from HoakyPoaky:

could just change the name to SW shitfest. That way it will be universal.

#2005 2 years ago

One source of information I trust has posted this:

http://reactionarytimes.blogspot.com/2018/06/stop-calling-for-kathleen-kennedy-to-be.html

"Because she's already fired. That's how it works. There isn't going to be a big public announcement. Not when there is a soooper major stockholder and merger battle going on. No. Cray-Cray Kay-Kay, is negotiating her Golden Parachute, while Iger tries to sweet-talk Kevin Fiege into becoming the post-iceberg captain of the Titanic."

Solo had a 70% drop of second week, catastrophic for a Star Wars film with huge expenses and nothing else of note aside from Deadpool 2 in theaters.

Makes sense to you and I but with monkey humans involved logic and reason usually have nothing to with what will happen.

#2006 2 years ago

The problem is where can they go from here? They have no where to go? Does anyone care what happens with 9, I know I don’t. I figure they have one minor story when Obi wan kills Darth Maul and even that is wrapping up a pretty cheap plot line. They can’t have Han and Obi-wan meet and the can’t have Han and Darth Maul meet, but Obi-wan needs to kill Darth Maul. I take it back that story line is a complete mess now too. They have completed messed up the universe.

#2007 2 years ago
    Quoted from Darscot:

The problem is where can they go from here? They have no where to go? Does anyone care what happens with 9, I know I don’t. I figure they have one minor story when Obi wan kills Darth Maul and even that is wrapping up a pretty cheap plot line. They can’t have Han and Obi-wan meet and the can’t have Han and Darth Maul meet, but Obi-wan needs to kill Darth Maul. I take it back that story line is a complete mess now too. They have completed messed up the universe.

This is spot on. The series can’t be saved in its present condition. They need to time jump backwards or forward a thousand years and start totally over with competent show runners and a full new cast.

I agree Disney has likely already decided to terminate Kennedy.

#2008 2 years ago

Holy hell. If John "Professional Shill" Campea is against her, she must be toast.

Solo might not even make it past 300 million WORLDWIDE. That's absolutely abysmal for any big movie in the modern era, let alone Star Wars, let alone a movie whose budget was nearly doubled with reshoots.

But remember, "everyone loved" The Last Jedi and there was no backlash whatsoever <- official narrative.

#2009 2 years ago

Well, the good news is the internet is starting wake up and not believe the official narrative any longer:

https://heroichollywood.com/star-wars-last-jedi-blame-solo/

#2010 2 years ago
    Quoted from TigerLaw:

This is spot on. The series can’t be saved in its present condition. They need to time jump backwards or forward a thousand years and start totally over with competent show runners and a full new cast.

I suspect JJ will pull some unknown "secret Jedi trick" to bring Luke Skywalker back. Why not? Its canon that Jedi can fly now (Leia) and force ghosts can pull down lightning in the real world (Yoda), skys the limit.

Toss Lando in there for good measure and blend. What do you get? Beats me.

If Rey and Ben Solo get sucked into a black hole saving "the rebellion" I might just buy tickets.

#2011 2 years ago
    Quoted from benheck:

Holy hell. If John "Professional Shill" Campea is against her, she must be toast.
    Solo might not even make it past 300 million WORLDWIDE. That's absolutely abysmal for any big movie in the modern era, let alone Star Wars, let alone a movie whose budget was nearly doubled with reshoots.
    But remember, "everyone loved" The Last Jedi and there was no backlash whatsoever &lt;- official narrative.

Yeah, I can't believe it either, this guy is a major paid pumper for SW and Disney, I had forgotten about his wife. I'm going to say that I don't think she's toast yet, I'm betting Iger will wait till Ep 9 wraps and then have her step down. She is very connected so firing her after Solo and on the heels of the Rosanne debacle makes Disney look like it's a corporation in disarray.

#2012 2 years ago
    Quoted from Darscot:

No, the arc of the story is already there, he will just follow it, the man has no freaking vision. It will be show down between Rey and Kylo, which will most likely culminate in Kylo switching sides and becoming a rebel. We will also see another battle with a reconstituted Rebellion vs. the first order, which will end with the Rebels destroying yet another massive weapon.

#2013 2 years ago
    Quoted from rai:

Hopefully Boba Fett is transexual.

Can we just keep that shit out of the movies?

#2014 2 years ago
    Quoted from benheck:

But remember, "everyone loved" The Last Jedi and there was no backlash whatsoever &lt;- official narrative.

I'm glad that Solo is doing poorly, it may not even be a bad movie and I hope that I like it but I don't want Disney to be rewarded after TLJ movie.

My wife and kids saw Solo, said it was good, and they rarely go to the movies. But casual movie goers seem to go because it is SW. My wife and kids saw all the new SW films in the theatre, wife didn't think there was anything wrong with TLJ, so there are people who just go to see it for a special effect's movie and don't think too much about if the story is good or bad.

There will be some walk in traffic just because it's SW and the film is hyped on TV (commercials that add to the cost by the way) a good movie doesn't need as many commercials. So double whammy they will get more people in the seats but costs money to do so.

I really don't know why Solo had to cost so much, there are no major stars like Harrison Ford to pay a ton of money to. It's like John Carter movie or Lone Ranger movies costing $300 Million when Deadpool 1 and 2 costs $60M and $110M respectively, Jumanji costs $90M

#2015 2 years ago
    Quoted from zr11990:

Can we just keep that shit out of the movies?

#2016 2 years ago
    Quoted from rai:

I really don't know why Solo had to cost so much, there are no major stars like Harrison Ford to pay a ton of money to.

They pretty much shot the movie twice, 80% of the footage was new.

Quoted from rai:

It's like John Carter movie or Lone Ranger movies costing $300 Million when Deadpool 1 and 2 costs $60M and $110M respectively, Jumanji costs $90M

Sony went laughing all the way to the bank on Jumanji, $960,637,260 world wide on a $90M movie.

Deadpool 2 currently at $529,612,434. I'm curious if it will exceed Deadpool (2016) $783,112,979 global take, bearing in mind that DP2 would have to hit $833,000,000 in all fairness to keep things equal.

Watched Deadpool 2 opening night, I thought it was ok. My first thought was the first movie was better and this one was toned down in some respects. In reflection I realized that the movie is not so much a Deadpool movie, but a clever Cable and Domino origin movie that Deadpool happened to be in.

Well played Fox, well played.

#2017 2 years ago

Deadpool is just raunchy and funny as shit. I think if they did a DP pin I would be forced to come up with the money to buy one. That is if it wasn’t just another Stern rehash POS.

Jumanji was a good movie as well. I was surprised.

I saw adrift tonight. Don’t waste your money.

#2018 2 years ago

I saw DP last night, not as perfect as first but good.
    I’ll wait on Solo, can’t waste money and calories for nachos with an ICEE on that one.

#2019 2 years ago

Damn, it's worst than I thought, Solo dropped 77% for 8 million Dollars box office on Friday. DP2 has retaken the no 1 spot again. A Star Wars movie taken by a B tier comic hero, unbelievable.

#2020 2 years ago

WTF did Disney even release these two massive movies so close together?
    Someone in that decision tree over there has to
    go - dumb.

#2021 2 years ago
    Quoted from TigerLaw:

You and I think alike. When they announced the GOT producers were getting a trilogy, my thought was I sure hope they let them do an Old Republic series. Thousands of years before Yoda, tons of extended universe novels & comics to draw from, video games ripe with material.

It’s would be like a series reboot. You get all the familiar themes (force, Jedi, dark side, etc) with ZERO attachments to anything that’s been done before. It would be a daunting task, but the public would eat it up.

An even LONGER time ago, in a Galway far far away. That’s the next step after Episode 9.

#2022 2 years ago
    Quoted from Vino:

WTF did Disney even release these two massive movies so close together?
    Someone in that decision tree over there has to
    go - dumb.

Black Panther came out five weeks before Infinity Wars, both massive commercial success.

The Last Jedi and Solo are five months apart.

#2023 2 years ago
    Quoted from gdonovan:

Black Panther came out five weeks before Infinity Wars, both massive commercial success.
    The Last Jedi and Solo are five months apart.

Yeah, I'm not buying "Star Wars fatigue" either. Marvel maybe proves that audiences have a high tolerance for lots of the same type of movie but I still think that it's the fans expectations that explain why Star Wars flops and Marvel does well. I don't care what anybody says but these Marvel movies are not that good. I've seen my share of them and the only ones I thought were worth the effort were Guardians of the Galaxy and Deadpool. But nobody is expecting a Marvel movie to be the next Star Wars a New Hope. If you're just expecting an action movie with superheros that doesn't suck, you're more likely to be like "that was cool" and want more. People have been waiting for Star Wars 7-9 for so long now. The fan expectations are so high that you just can't get by with "that was cool". The movies need to be far far above average. Seems like they made some effort but ultimately failed to meet the mark with EP 7 and (according to most fans) failed miserably with EP 8. The attempts to set EP 8 above the fray actually backfired with EP 8. Now Solo is paying for it, but Solo (which I haven't seen yet) obviously isn't anything more than a "that was cool" sort of movie anyway.

If Disney wants to salvage Star Wars they need to punch way past the weight class of these movies they're making now or they'll never satisfy the fan base. A Star Wars movies that's as good as Captain America is not going to cut it. It needs to be 2 times better than Deadpool. That's a high bar and I don't think it's going to happen.

#2024 2 years ago
    Quoted from Jam_Burglar:

If Disney wants to salvage Star Wars they need to punch way past the weight class of these movies they're making now or they'll never satisfy the fan base. A Star Wars movies that's as good as Captain America is not going to cut it. It needs to be 2 times better than Deadpool. That's a high bar and I don't think it's going to happen.

Agreed. We need thoughtful plots and consistent methos and rules. Complex characters would be nice as well, the characters on episodes 7 and 8 (especially the “villains”) are so one dimensional as not to be any fun. I don’t want a mustache twirling villain, I want someone with some depth (yes, even the evil males...). I don’t want a perfect hero who is great at everything, I want a flawed character that has something to overcome (or at least went through some horrifically hard training to be good at something).

A little depth to our stories would be nice. Making the galaxy be a big place would be nice also...it’s so small on the current series it’s kind of ridiculous. The entire galaxy is far far far smaller than our earth it’s just ridiculous...make the scope of things feel meaningful and big.

#2025 2 years ago

going back to TLJ the poor treatment of Poe was been because he’s a man, because the actor is actually a minority (Guatemalan/Cuban-American).

True the original SW was not female dominant believe only two woman were in A new hope and the original trilogy (minus Leia has just 63 seconds of dialogue by females). https://www.telegraph.co.uk/film/star-wars--a-new-hope/female-lines-original-trilogy/

But now it seems that every other character has to be a woman, a woman stormtrooper for little apparent reason except to show women are capable of bossing around men.

Maybe (just maybe) the SW universe is male dominated, I’m not saying that’s a good thing but it’s a fictional universe but that many cultures have been. Look at Mad Men tv show which has men in position of power and look at most military movies like ‘300’ or ‘Gladiator’ etc..

It doesn’t make sense if you were to put equal numbers of women those above examples.

I don’t have a problem putting strong women in movies/TV shows look at Wonder Woman, Black Widow in Avengers, the warriors in Black Panther and the strong woman leads in TWD.

I just don’t like it being crammed down my throat because we have a woman/minority inequality in Hollywood, so now most leads should be women or minorities in SW.

#2026 2 years ago

Marvel universe (not counting Deadpool) will have 7 films in two years.

To me this poor reception of Solo reminds me of when The Lone Ranger was such a flop that Disney delayed Pirates of the Caribbean several years to distance it from the Lone Ranger failure. Instead of doing that Disney doubled down on SW.

#2027 2 years ago

No spoilers from me here.
    The Last Jedi was just awful. I punished myself with one viewing and could never stomach watching it again. As a result I truly could care less about where the franchise is going now.
    Saw Solo, found it to be ok, but boring if that makes any sense?
    Alden Ehrenreich was not nearly as bad as I predicted, but i didnt buy him as Han Solo.
    Rest of the casting choices were “meh”
    Jar Jar still worse than L3-3T. And “she” was beyond ridiculous.

#2028 2 years ago
    Quoted from Flowst:

No spoilers from me here.
    The Last Jedi was just awful. I punished myself with one viewing and could never stomach watching it again. As a result I truly could care less about where the franchise is going now.
    Saw Solo, found it to be ok, but boring if that makes any sense?
    Alden Ehrenreich was not nearly as bad as I predicted, but i didnt buy him as Han Solo.
    Rest of the casting choices were “meh”
    Jar Jar still worse than L3-3T. And “she” was beyond ridiculous.

welcome to the club. We have about 95% of the worlds population as members.

#2029 2 years ago

New excuse, not marketed enough.

http://www.darkhorizons.com/solo-to-lose-80m-for-disney-pictures/

"Fellow analyst Doug Creutz surprisingly doesn’t cite franchise fatigue as the main cause, but rather puts the blame on a lackluster marketing campaign."

#2030 2 years ago

Anyone watch this guy's videos? I disagree with his opinion here, but....

#2031 2 years ago

the fact that he referred to, "The Last Jedi" as a much better movie, had me totally disregard anything this guy had to say. The fact that he cannot tell a complete piece of trash movie from a good one.....has him lose all credibility. You can be a fan about something. But that doesn't mean you become a complete idiot, and lose the ability to see good from bad.

#2032 2 years ago

I think most of us know that the real reason this movie suffered is due to fans feeling slighted by TLJ.

The problem is, I don't think that the execs are going to see it the same way. In my experience they seem to attribute A:A and B:B. Unfortunately that means they think we want more Rian Johnson type movies, and fewer Ron Howard type movies. For those that saw both, that's absolutely not the case.

#2033 2 years ago
    Quoted from Deaconblooze:

I think most of us know that the real reason this movie suffered is due to fans feeling slighted by TLJ.
    The problem is, I don't think that the execs are going to see it the same way.

If Kennedy and Johnson get fired, then you know they got the message.

#2034 2 years ago

A movie costs on average about $15 and 2 hours of your life.

You spend the next 5 months and countless dollars of wasted productivity whinging on about it.

PRICELE$$

#2035 2 years ago

The Last Jedi is even ruining the lives of those who worked on it. Pretty shitty tho to harass someone because you didnt like the movie, no matter how horrible it was.

http://www.ign.com/articles/2018/06/05/star-wars-the-last-jedis-kelly-marie-tran-deletes-her-instagram-posts-allegedly-due-to-harassment

Rian still thinks the majority of people liked the movie tho

"On social media a few unhealthy people can cast a big shadow on the wall, but over the past 4 years I’ve met lots of real fellow SW fans," Johnson tweeted today. "We like & dislike stuff but we do it with humor, love & respect. We’re the VAST majority, we’re having fun & doing just fine."

#2036 2 years ago
    Quoted from InfiniteLives:

Rian still thinks the majority of people liked the movie tho
    "On social media a few unhealthy people can cast a big shadow on the wall, but over the past 4 years I’ve met lots of real fellow SW fans," Johnson tweeted today. "We like &amp; dislike stuff but we do it with humor, love &amp; respect. We’re the VAST majority, we’re having fun &amp; doing just fine."

I read Rian’s post to mean not that the vast majority of SW fans liked his movie, but that the vast majority are not so terminally fucked that they find pleasure in stalking and harassing the people that made the film. Thankfully, I think he’s right on that point.

#2037 2 years ago
    Quoted from okayestpinballer:

A movie costs on average about $15 and 2 hours of your life

This only is true of a casual fan. A super fan that often goes to multiple screenings, buys video games themed SW, buy pins themed SW, buys action figures, travels to conventions, buys comic books and novels, buys Halloween costumes, etc spends much much more in time and money than you identify.

The super fans are the ones shit on the most by a studio when a bad product is generated, casuals won’t really care. SW has lost a meaningful and noticeable percentage of its super fans. Can they be won back by the studio is the question. With Disney not acknowledging the problem with RJ and KK it seems unlikely. Those two must be fired without further ado.

#2038 2 years ago

You spend the next 5 months and countless dollars of wasted productivity whinging on about it.
    PRICELE$$

This is a forum where people voice their opinions and have discussions. This thread was created specifically regarding dislike of TLJ and broadened into fellow SW films.

Your input is to deride that very purpose.
    The irony is palpable.

Judging by the wealth of Youtube videos, commentaries, personal discussions and numeorus periodicals, it would seem there is a vast majority of fans who are dissatisfied with Disney Studios direction for this franchise. Right or wrong is subjective.

For the record, I have suffered zero loss of productivity. My financial status remains unharmed as a result of this post

#2039 2 years ago

I like the part in the one movie where they land in a cave but it turns out to be a big worm haha pew pew star wars

#2040 2 years ago

PRICELE$$

either we bitch about this, or see you idiots put Colored bulbs in your GI's and tell you what idiots you are for doing so.

#2041 2 years ago

I think the only way IX can be saved is if they find very creative ways to retcon what Rian did, which I do think is possible. They'd have to bring Luke back (he disappeared, didn't appear as a force ghost, so they could come up with something here), and make it so Snoke ties into Palpatine and ends up just his physical body is destroyed and reemerges even stronger (can add to mythos here). And then Rey will have to be the daughter of a major force character (easily done since they could say Kylo was trying to deceive her about her real parents). JJ did say early on that his interpretation of Star Wars 1-9 is that it's "all about family", which Rian promptly destroyed that notion purposefully. If JJ still believes that, it's possible he basically re-does everything and ties it in.

But it's a tall task to do in one movie. With two movies it would be a lot easier to retcon what Rian did and make a stronger arc, but with one .... maybe. It'll have to be pretty long.

#2042 2 years ago
    Quoted from Eryeal:

I think the only way IX can be saved is if they find very creative ways to retcon what Rian did, which I do think is possible. They'd have to bring Luke back (he disappeared, didn't appear as a force ghost, so they could come up with something here), and make it so Snoke ties into Palpatine and ends up just his physical body is destroyed and reemerges even stronger (can add to mythos here). And then Rey will have to be the daughter of a major force character (easily done since they could say Kylo was trying to deceive her about her real parents). JJ did say early on that his interpretation of Star Wars 1-9 is that it's "all about family", which Rian promptly destroyed that notion purposefully. If JJ still believes that, it's possible he basically re-does everything and ties it in.
    But it's a tall task to do in one movie. With two movies it would be a lot easier to retcon what Rian did and make a stronger arc, but with one .... maybe. It'll have to be pretty long.

I hope you’re right but my gut tells me this trilogy is beyond saving, why? Because of the characters, they’re all hollow. Rey, Finn, Kylo pale in comparison to Luke, Han and Vader, their character arcs is less than epic( Luke: an orphan without cause, meets a mysterious father figure, sets out to save a princess, fights epic battle, saves the rebellion, trains and becomes a Jedi, fights villain, finds his father and saves him...etc) the forces’s mysticism and teachings brought on by Obi one and Yoda wasn’t there in the last 2 films ether. Even the villains were paper mache characters compared to the original. This is pedestrian writing and film making at best.

Also I just saw this. The rumour is Kiri Hart the head of the story group may get KK's job. I hope Iger is smarter than that.

https://www.reddit.com/r/StarWarsLeaks/comments/8otmih/rumor_kathleen_kennedy_may_announce_her_successor/

#2043 2 years ago
    Quoted from Eryeal:

The only way to save SW at all is to make a new (reboot) EP8.
    Tell us, that this was the biggest prank ever.
    No Problem

#2044 2 years ago

The first thing they need to do is stop making movies that take place on a weekend. Give the characters some time to grow have real struggles actually accomplish something. No idea why Star Wars takes place in the same amount of time as the Hang Over. This is more about TLJ but really other than a couple of pointless jumps Solo wasnt much better as far as time.

#2045 2 years ago
    Quoted from CaptainNeo:

either we bitch about this, or see you idiots put Colored bulbs in your GI's and tell you what idiots you are for doing so.

We can most certainly do both!

#2046 2 years ago

Something that's missing from the new films, at least for me, is the sense of conceptual play that made the first couple films (and the Indian Jones movies) so tantalizing. I love the almost Borgesian concept of getting this slice of a story that hints at events that came before, but now the films are just kind of blandly explicating, as if their only purpose to exist is to fulfill the duty of providing more information. Rogue One in particular felt like a huge, dry cinematic footnote.

#2047 2 years ago

5853CC1A-4004-4BD3-87FC-218AED27C817 (resized).jpeg

#2048 2 years ago

Oh George, if only your talent for filmmaking hadn’t disappeared along with your neck ...

#2049 2 years ago
    Quoted from trunchbull:

Something that's missing from the new films, at least for me, is the sense of conceptual play that made the first couple films (and the Indian Jones movies) so tantalizing. I love the almost Borgesian concept of getting this slice of a story that hints at events that came before, but now the films are just kind of blandly explicating, as if their only purpose to exist is to fulfill the duty of providing more information. Rogue One in particular felt like a huge, dry cinematic footnote.

Yep, which is why fan service is such a dangerous thing because that's what a lot of people are fantasizing about as an alternative to the movies actually coming out. I'd be much more for something that keeps the mysticism of the originals. I saw an interview with (a very young) Lucas once where he talks about the dangers of getting too self indulgent with stuff like that in the context of special effects. He was talking about all the time, money and effort put into effects and that lots of directors want to show that off but what ends up happening is that you detract from the story. Same thing with all these back stories and side quests. They're just there to give the world some realness. When you start focusing in on that too much you detract from the important things about the movie. The Hobbit movie killed itself doing this sort of thing.

#2050 2 years ago

nope, don't miss George either. One movie shittier than another, doesn't make the shit ones any better. It's all garbage. You need good directors that actually care about the project on it.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 7,599.99
    Pinball Machine
    Music City Pinball
    $ 4.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    UpKick Pinball
    $ 159.99
    Lighting - Other
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 76.95
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    Super Skill Shot Shop
    $ 6,199.99
    $ 189.99
    $ 5,899.00
    Pinball Machine
    Classic Game Rooms
    $ 339.00
    $ 7,395.00
    Pinball Machine
    Operation Pinball
    $ 18.25
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    The MOD Couple
    $ 7,599.00
    Pinball Machine
    Great American Pinball
    $ 163.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    The MOD Couple
    $ 69.99
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    $ 4,199.00
    $ 9,000.00
    Pinball Machine
    Operation Pinball
    $ 169.95
    Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
    Pinball Pro
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 27.99
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    $ 85.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Toast-Mach1 Mods Shop
    $ 38.00
    Playfield - Other
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 44.95
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    PinBoss Mods
    $ 7,499.00
    Pinball Machine
    Nitro Pinball Shop
    There are 4823 posts in this topic. You are on page 41 of 97.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside