Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 6,206 posts
  • 311 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 days ago by gdonovan
  • Topic is favorited by 18 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic poll

“Star Wars: The Last Jedi was...”

• garbage, the worst of the main films 243 votes
      34%
    • decent, better than the prequels 251 votes
      35%
    • really good, on par with the originals 80 votes
      11%
    • great! one of the best 80 votes
      11%
    • who cares, star wars sucks 55 votes
      8%

(709 votes)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

d0c0aa785c9ed124 (resized).jpeg
    b881ebbaf721aff4 (resized).jpeg
    1 (56) (resized).JPG
    the-acolyte-databank-feature-article-feature_536e2878 (resized).jpeg
    pasted_image (resized).png
    1dd86362581cee58daeaeaef82eb6037 (resized).jpg
    the-acolyte-teaser-poster_506fd466 (resized).jpeg
    1 (resized).jpg
    2 (resized).jpg
    3 (resized).jpg
    6aw3vw8uep501 (resized).jpg
    GGtWnNMWMAAWx0I (resized).png
    nickcole1 (resized).png
    d4109923eb01c73d (resized).jpeg
    Dude.gif
    IMG_3942 (resized).png

Topic index (key posts)

3 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 6,206 posts in this topic. You are on page 112 of 125.
    #5551 1 year ago
    Quoted from HoakyPoaky:

I had a chuckle at that as well. Out of all the Mandalorians running around since the Purge, not a single one thought to send a probe & check if the air was poisoned? Took Mando less than 2 minutes to determine with a droid. Oh the planet is fine, it's not cursed, it's just destroyed. Carry on.
    I stopped judging it when I realized it's basically a live-action Dave Filoni animated show directed at families. Don't think too hard about logic or the plot details. Just enjoy the ride. Looking forward to seeing Mando ride that Mythosaur, just like Boba did in the 78 Christmas Special.
    If I want real-world gritty Star wars storytelling for adults, I'll watch Rogue One & Andor. Just wish there was more grounded SW content like that.

Yeah, had to remember that TV logic isn't always great, but they kind of had to have Mandalore be safe to progress the story.

Overall I thought Ep 2 was awesome. Way better than the season premiere.

#5552 1 year ago
    Quoted from Jason43:

I like the part where "strong female character" showed up to do everything better than the guy who the show's about.

Ehh, I have less of a problem with that since it’s Bo Katan, a known badass.

However I’m not a fan of the continuing lack of respect they have for time. It looks like it took two minutes for Grogu to leave and come back with her. She was literally on another planet.

#5553 1 year ago
    Quoted from jwilson:

... It looks like it took two minutes for Grogu to leave and come back with her. She was literally on another planet.

In the same system...ships were pretty fast those days.

#5554 1 year ago

Yes but planets are still very far apart and it takes a long time to leave and enter an atmosphere.

#5555 1 year ago
    Quoted from jwilson:

Yes but planets are still very far apart and it takes a long time to leave and enter an atmosphere.

Looks like around under 30 seconds...and that shithole didn't even have a landing pad

#5556 1 year ago
    Quoted from jwilson:

Bo Katan, a known badass.

Quoted for emphasis. Calling Bo Katan a "strong female character (tm)" and leaving it at that is missing a LOT of detail. My impression of her from her many appearances previous to The Mandalorian makes me surprised that she didn't instantly challenge Mando and take the darksaber from him on the spot. Maybe there's some fiddly little explanation, some rule she can't break, or something - I haven't seen ep 2 yet - but I definitely expected season 3 to open with a confrontation between the two.

Quoted from jwilson:

continuing lack of respect they have for time

I think Star Wars travel times have always been governed by one rule: how long does the story need it to take?

#5557 1 year ago
    Quoted from trecemaneras:

Maybe there's some fiddly little explanation, some rule she can't break, or something

She can only take the saber if she defeats the owner in battle and Din beat her.

1 week later
    #5558 1 year ago

So we are FOUR episodes into MANDO SE3

Feelings??

Kinda boring for me.....

Have we "advanced" the story? Not really......

Does EVERY episode have to have a "GIANT Monster" fight in it?

Apparently = YES

Thoughts???

#5559 1 year ago
    Quoted from oktobernv:

So we are FOUR episodes into MANDO SE3
    Feelings??
    Kinda boring for me.....
    Have we "advanced" the story? Not really......
    Does EVERY episode have to have a "GIANT Monster" fight in it?
    Apparently = YES
    Thoughts???

I'm loving it, even the strange left turn episode that felt like a spin off
    The story is pretty obviously advancing towards the push & pull or Baby Yoda being a jedi or Mandorlorian.
    They 're spending time with the Mandos, which fir me us usually the weakest part of the show, but they're actually doing it well.
    Plus the spin off episode paved the waY for Moff Gideon to return

#5560 1 year ago

I’m sorry but it’s become a slog. Season is half over & it’s been pretty forgettable. Series has become rudderless, and there’s really no overarching plot.

Last episode was yet another pointless monster sidetrack adventure. The more that is revealed about the Mandalorians, the less interested I become. Book of Boba took all the cool badass luster away from Boba Fett & this series is doing the same to their culture. Mando was a cool cold blooded bounty hunter for two seasons. Now he’s a soft rational dad raising his kid. Series made a really poor narrative decision when Grogu decided to leave Luke.

And what the fuck was that hugely anticipated flashback scene? All that speculation…. Who saved Grogu from the temple? Didn’t only a small number of Jedi know of his exsistance? Maybe Yoda went back to get him! Maybe Mace Windu survived his fall & saved him with one arm! Oh who could have saved him???

Well it was Ahmed Best! The actor who played JAR JAR BINKS! WTF! Are you fucking kidding me? When I saw his face I just about died. Talk about pointless fan service for millennials with a hard-on for the prequels. There was tons of dumb theories that Jar Jar saved Grogu from the temple. Guess Filoni read the rumors & thought Best would be cool fun choice! Fucking stupid if you ask me.

50AC526F-742D-432C-B377-ECE33B64645D (resized).jpeg50AC526F-742D-432C-B377-ECE33B64645D (resized).jpeg

Perfect example of what the show has become. All going to lead up to the BIG jump-the-shark moment when Grogu says his first words….“This is the way”……and they stuff a mini-helmet on him just to sell more toys. Nothing excites me about this show anymore.

Hey tune in next week to see what the tribe’s new adopted aloof ugly baby bird monsters are up too! Sure to be hilarious!

Bring on Andor Season 2 already.

#5561 1 year ago

Wow your pussy got hurt on that one, it happens though.
    The only problem episode was the flashback Jedi run. If that was Jar Jar Binks FFS, his acting riding that space tricycle might have been worse than the Jar Jar!

No worries aboot baby birds; you'll see them in the background and then in 2.5 seasons they'll show up on a big Mando assault.

#5562 1 year ago

Meanwhile Picard S3e6 - Best hour of Trek ive watched since the mid 90s

#5563 1 year ago

I felt bad for the actor who played Jar Jar Binks. He got a lot of backlash from Butt Hurt Star Wars fans and never got the credit for being the first actor who performed as a CGI character way before Andy Serkis (who is awesome BTW) He got a LOT of hate mail and the only thing he was doing was just trying to portray the character from which he was paid to perform. The hate mail got so bad he started to receive death threats and even had to seek psychiatric care and had deep thoughts of depression and suicidal tendencies. I actually like they picked him to play the part of a Jedi credited for helping to save Grogu and I wish him the best of luck because he deserves it after all the crap he had to go through. THIS IS THE WAY!

Okay, I admit Boba was a let down, although I loved the train chase scene. We got Cad Bane debut in that series and I love Fennec Shand. But look at the other shows that were hit properties, such as Clone Wars, Rebels, Bad Batch, Mando and Andor. So that's one mediocre show against (5) good ones and I'll take those odds! I enjoyed Rogue One and Solo because they filled in some empty spots in the storyline and they both felt SW to me. The last episode before Wednesday's show was kinda boring, but it explained how the emperor came back eventually.

If you're into comics (which I am), Marvel has saturated the market with SW books. You have to pick and choose because of it, but they have some good stories as well. I personally am enjoying Bounty Hunters from the lot and I have a subscription to that title put back in my comic holds. I really like how they are trying to tie all of the TV, movie, and comic book stories all into one university.

I believe Disney has become too woke for my tastes and it sickens me, but I was actually glad they picked up the SW license. Maybe they saturated the market too much, but I would rather have too much because it's better than nothing. Why wait for up to (3) years to release a movie from a universe I get so much enjoyment out of? I'll take the stinkers any day of the week when I know there might be a diamond in the group.

Here's hoping Ahsoka works out great. I remember when she was first introduced fans HATED the character and now they can't get enough of her. As for me, I look forward to Wednesdays so I can watch the Bad Batch and Mando and I'll hate it once those seasons end.

My point is people will all complain and moan about how they miss these shows if they were gone forever. Remember how EVERYBODY hated the prequels, but now they're starting to find a new fan base and admiration from true SW enthusiasts.

And now my pinball thoughts. The pinball market is saturated as well. Stern is looked upon as the Disney of the group with love and hate mail coming from all sides. JJP and Spooky gets it as well, but not as bad as Stern does. Same question. Would you want Stern to quit making pinball because you don't like some of the themes they pick? Out of (5) releases they might release that one pinball you love and gotta have.

Just saying.

#5564 1 year ago
    Quoted from Indypin:

Remember how EVERYBODY hated the prequels, but now they're starting to find a new fan base and admiration from true SW enthusiasts.

Now that IS sad.

#5565 1 year ago
    Quoted from TheLaw:

Now that IS sad.

C'mon Law, you can't tell me you didn't think the Clone army was super cool and how they advanced the story and evolution of the clones into Clone Wars and Bad Batch. They far outweigh the Anakin and Padme romance talk scenes.

#5566 1 year ago
    Quoted from Indypin:

C'mon Law, you can't tell me you didn't think the Clone army was super cool and how they advanced the story and evolution of the clones into Clone Wars and Bad Batch. They far outweigh the Anakin and Padme romance talk scenes.

Clone war as an idea is super interesting and yes those parts were good; then every 2 minutes I get to see Anakin, Padme, Kenobi, a robot with lung cancer, jumping Yoda, bad mother jedi....I mean seriously just the worst written shit ever put on film. And the clones are fighting Jar Jars in bell bottoms half the time; ouch!
    Not into SW cartoons so I haven't seen any CW or BB. Doesn't interest me for some reason.

#5567 1 year ago

Good points, but you have to give thanks to the prequels for at least giving us Darth Maul and the light sabre fight

#5568 1 year ago

The Mando is frivolous & fun. It's like a fizzy drink; not meant to taste great or fill you up. We all know Star Wars lacks good writing. I'm just enjoying the ride when I can. Rushing out to watch anything on Disney Plus will result in disappointment.

Season Three has a show/tell narrative problem & weak plot points. I agree with everything said about planet Mando. How is it no one sent a droid to explore the planet or some sort of atmospheric scan.

#5569 1 year ago
    Quoted from Indypin:

Good points, but you have to give thanks to the prequels for at least giving us Darth Maul and the light sabre fight

Maul was legendary. He got 4 minutes screen time, and ibhad to watch 10 of Galactic Senate meetings. I've sat thru A LOT of government meetings in my life, I dont need them in SW

#5570 1 year ago
    Quoted from TheLaw:

Maul was legendary. He got 4 minutes screen time, and ibhad to watch 10 of Galactic Senate meetings. I've sat thru A LOT of government meetings in my life, I dont need them in SW

Can't wait for Mando to get a heapin helpin of trade federation before this season ends

#5571 1 year ago

I did watch Picard S1, but stopped after the trash that was S2 Ep1. Can I just skip season 2 and start right up with S3?

#5572 1 year ago
    Quoted from smalltownguy2:

... Can I just skip season 2 and start right up with S3?

Yes & please do.

Quoted from DudeRegular:

Can't wait for Mando to get a heapin helpin of trade federation before this season ends

What a season finale when the Mando nation enters the TF; yes I love it!

#5573 1 year ago

Go back & watch Mando S1E1, then rewatch Mando S3E4. Show has completely 180 shifted its tone.

It was cool following a badass bounty hunter. Now I don't know WTF the show is. Bounty hunter sees the light, seeks redemption. I'd rather watch Boba Fett in ESB just standing around & looking cool AF for 60 minutes. Or finally seeing Cad Bane in the flesh, then only to be killed in the next episode. Absurd.

And btw, the last episode was 32 minutes. They can't even fill out a season's worth of 45 minute+ full episode content. Can't blame them I guess, when really nothing important is going on.

They rushed the story. Moved way too fast. Suffers as a result. Filoni can't help himself by turning anything he's involved with into one of his kiddie content cartoons. Ashoka show will really show who is running this fluff writing. Is it Filoni or is it Faveraeu?

#5574 1 year ago
    Quoted from HoakyPoaky:

Go back & watch Mando S1E1, then rewatch Mando S3E4. Show has completely 180 shifted its tone.
    It was cool following a badass bounty hunter. Now I don't know WTF the show is. Bounty hunter sees the light, seeks redemption. I'd rather watch Boba Fett in ESB just standing around & looking cool AF for 60 minutes. Or finally seeing Cad Bane in the flesh, then only to be killed in the next episode. Absurd.
    And btw, the last episode was 32 minutes. They can't even fill out a season's worth of 45 minute+ full episode content. Can't blame them I guess, when really nothing important is going on.
    They rushed the story. Moved way too fast. Suffers as a result. Filoni can't help himself by turning anything he's involved with into one of his kiddie content cartoons. Ashoka show will really show who is running this fluff writing. Is it Filoni or is it Faveraeu?

Grogu made him soft man.

I am excited about Thrawn. He is right there with Vader of my favorite "bad guy" characters.

#5575 1 year ago
    Quoted from TheLaw:

Maul was legendary

He should have come back with robot legs in episode 2 and been the main villain for the prequels. Scratch Dooku, scratch Grevious.

#5576 1 year ago

So I guess it's feelgood story for actor Ahmad Best, but it was still a stupid storytelling decision.

Nobody (or extremely small handful of council Jedi) knew of Grogu's existence for 50 years, starting before Episode I. Never mentioned by anyone throughout 9 movies. Nobody even knows what is race he is, or where creatures like Yoda even come from, because Lucas wanted it to remain a mystery. So when they started showing Grogu's backstory & how he was trained/hidden for so long, it's a big deal. Time to connect some dots.

Who do you suppose Best is taking Grogu too? Do I care at this point?

They could have made S1E1 of Mando the ENTIRE first season. Mando being ruthless, tracking down his mysterious target & obtaining information over many episodes. Exploring the backstory of the Empire remnants, getting into the underworlds & bounty hunter culture. The type of storytelling that Andor has done very well. But no, that's not the show they wanted to make. Filoni/Favreau wanted to get right to Grogu right away & start selling toys.

They could have connected the dots from the Prequels, exploded the idea that Grogu (not Leia) was Yoda & Obiwan's last hope, and lead into how Grogu helped Luke build his Academy & defeated the Trawn's Empire remnants well before the horrific storytelling of Episode 7.

I suppose that could still happen through the Asoka show, but I doubt it. Every time they setup some potential cool stuff, they take a storytelling detour & pull the rug out from under you. Grogu is not the last hope. He'll be wearing a suit of armor & riding a Mythosaur by series end.

This is the issue with groupthink writing, multiple producers, multiple directors, fan service & all the rest of it. It's why Lucasfilm just can't get their shit together to just tell a good concise story. The exception is Andor, because it's written & run by a single showrunner, with a clearly contained 3 Season story for adults.

#5577 1 year ago
    Quoted from HoakyPoaky:

...Do I care at this point?

I mean....

#5578 1 year ago

I literally laughed at the screen when live action jar jar showed up. It was intended to be a "badass" scene that like most star wars product of recent years turned into unintentional comedy.

Meanwhile, and I still can't believe I'm saying this, Picard S3 continue to be what's probably the best star trek of the last 25 years.

#5579 1 year ago
    Quoted from Jason43:

...t was intended to be a "badass" scene that like most star wars product of recent years turned into unintentional comedy.

Flashback to the awful Rodriguez scooter chase from Boba

#5580 1 year ago

It is the eternal internal struggle with SW now. Excitement, disappointment, complaints, repeat. haha. I'll never stop.

I've had zero gripes with Andor though. That show is a well written, deep dive, slow grind & I love every minute of it.

#5581 1 year ago
    Quoted from HoakyPoaky:

I've had zero gripes with Andor though. That show is a well written, deep dive, slow grind & I love every minute of it.

First handfull were rough but they turned it around nicely.

1 week later
    #5582 1 year ago

Jesus, Mandalorian season 3 is complete shit. It's unredeemable at this point.

#5583 1 year ago
    Quoted from kvan99:

Jesus, Mandalorian season 3 is complete shit. It's unredeemable at this point.

This last episode...I can't find a fucking point in it and I'm liking this season.
    What a mess

#5584 1 year ago
    Quoted from Friengineer:

I've read all of the spoilers, fan theories, & leaks. The ROS can only be summed up with three words: Count Dooku Baby!

I haven't seen the episode but I hear a rumor Dooku is back!

#5585 1 year ago

Just canceled DisneyPlus; tired of being duped. Seriously Lizzo WTF??!? Such filler episode 6 & still zero plot is John Favreau involved anymore? I'm done totally checking out. RIP Mandalorian...

#5586 1 year ago
    Quoted from acedanger:

Just canceled DisneyPlus; tired of being duped. Seriously Lizzo WTF??!? Such filler episode 6 & still zero plot is John Favreau involved anymore? I'm done totally checking out. RIP Mandalorian...

I thought it was fun! Loved seeing Lizzo, Jack Black, and Chris Lloyd.

I don't maintain very high expectations for fantasy space shows.

#5587 1 year ago

I thought it was fun! Loved seeing Lizzo, Jack Black, and Chris Lloyd.
    I don't maintain very high expectations for fantasy space shows.

I'm glad you enjoyed it; but I've seen better info infomercials than this. I understand it's not a drama, biopic or documentary; but this was incredibly lazy & they wasted Jack Black/Christopher Lloyd they did absolutely nothing with those characters a complete waste. The episode was 46 minutes long it really could of been 8 minutes long. There were cringe moments too with super battle droids running lmfao. The droid bar was cool overall incredibly uninspiring. And once again NO PLOT.

#5588 1 year ago
    Quoted from acedanger:

I'm glad you enjoyed it; but I've seen better info infomercials than this. I understand it's not a drama, biopic or documentary; but this was incredibly lazy & they wasted Jack Black/Christopher Lloyd they did absolutely nothing with those characters a complete waste. The episode was 46 minutes long it really could of been 8 minutes long. There were cringe moments too with super battle droids running lmfao. The droid bar was cool overall incredibly uninspiring. And once again NO PLOT.

No plot? Really? You might need to re-watch then.

#5589 1 year ago

No plot? Really? You might need to re-watch then.

It's complete filler. Enjoy If I'm paying for something I'd like some sort of quality unlike this season it sorely is lacking. I'm looking forward to the bear season 2. I don't even think the last two episodes of Mando are even worth my time anymore.

Sidenote: everything from the MCU has been complete shit since Endgame. Disney has a unique talent for ruining popular IP.

#5590 1 year ago

The King and Queen were UN-WATCH-ABLE....

Terrible.... Just terrible.

Why bring FAT Lizzo onto the show?

Her acting was HORRENDOUS.....

God Bless us all.

Bad. Just bad.

#5591 1 year ago

That episode was the first time I wanted to shut it off. Just awful cameos & completely pointless filler story. So many dumb things going on.... forbidden Calamari love? Droids hanging out drinking in bars? Grogu cheating at mini golf? A silly explanation for the Darksaber transfer? The worst SW cameo pair of all time? I was waiting for Christopher Lloyd to say "...And I would've gotten away with it too if it wasn't for you medding Mandalorians!"

Total train wreck of an episode. Full writing credits to Favereau. Sorry buddy. You're blowing it this season.

The VX effects look incredible. Too bad they're being wasted on such a bad story. Series hitting rock bottom now.

#5592 1 year ago
    Quoted from HoakyPoaky:

That episode was the first time I wanted to shut it off. Just awful cameos & completely pointless filler story. So many dumb things going on.... forbidden Calamari love? Droids hanging out drinking in bars? Grogu cheating at mini golf? A silly explanation for the Darksaber transfer? The worst SW cameo pair of all time? I was waiting for Christopher Lloyd to say "...And I would've gotten away with it too if it wasn't for you medding Mandalorians!"
    Total train wreck of an episode. Full writing credits to Favereau. Sorry buddy. You're blowing it this season.
    The VX effects look incredible. Too bad they're being wasted on such a bad story. Series hitting rock bottom now.

Yup. Exactly this ^^^^ I'm tapping out.

#5593 1 year ago

I think it's pretty clear what happened, but Disney will never admit it.....

Season 2 Mando wrapped on huge high note. Then they announced the surprise Boba spinoff coming soon!

Halfway through shooting Boba they panicked & realized that the show just wasn't working. So they took the scripts that Faverau was writing for Mando Season 3 & integrated them into the Boba series to try & save the show.

As a result, the Mando storytelling was now rushed. Now they didn't have a good story to tell for Mando Season 3. It's all just all bad filler, rudderless stretched out storytelling & weekly pointless adventures. They have to stretch it out so that the last episode of Mando Season 3 can tie into the upcoming Ashoka series.

And that is probably why Robert Rodriguez, who was heavily involved with Book of Boba, is no longer involved with Disney Star Wars projects. He fucked it all up & now he's out.

#5594 1 year ago

Lizzo was just as fat as Jack Black and acting on the same level so let's not blame her. Shit, Lloyd's wasn't much better.

Quoted from acedanger:

Just canceled DisneyPlus....

But it doesn't shut off till the end of your month cycle....can you stay away from it next Wednesday?!

#5595 1 year ago
    Screen Shot 2023-04-06 at 12.01.33 PM (resized).pngScreen Shot 2023-04-06 at 12.01.33 PM (resized).png
    #5596 1 year ago
    Quoted from TheLaw:

Lizzo was just as fat as Jack Black and acting on the same level so let's not blame her. Shit, Lloyd's wasn't much better.

But it doesn't shut off till the end of your month cycle....can you stay away from it next Wednesday?!

I think it gets shut off on 28th so I'm full of it I'll prob watch the last two & Antman then I'm oooout!!

#5597 1 year ago

Mando was the only thing Disney had that was halfway decent until season 3 where they just completely spin-off and try to make Chinese indoctrination camps/torture camps as a justified and good thing for the public. WAY TO GO DISNEY.

The Rise of Skywalker was complete dogshit and a horrible letdown. I had such high hopes going in and Disney did a great job of completely shitting on the franchise. There WAS NO rise of Skywalker...that was literally the title...its WHY people went to see the film...and Luke isn't even in it. Instead you get Mary Sue GURL POWER rammed down your throat. And don't get me wrong, I would LIKE a female Jedi, but not the way Disney did it. It took Luke 3 entire films to become a Jedi and Mary sue is like Maybeline...maybe shes born with it?

The Last Jedi and the purple haired clownshow was SO bad that I didn't even watch the final film...because I didn't care. Not only did I not care about this plot, or any of its characters, but just didn't like them either. They made Luke a giant loser depressed douchebag and make ghost Yoda give up on the Jedi alltogether and try to destroy their texts??? Best thing to happen would be a supernova that wipes out all of them. End film/series/franchise/Disney.

#5598 1 year ago

Bwahaha....the purple hair thing again; always a classic.

#5599 1 year ago
    Quoted from Sandman33:

They made Luke a giant loser depressed douchebag and make ghost Yoda give up on the Jedi alltogether and try to destroy their texts??? Best thing to happen would be a supernova that wipes out all of them. End film/series/franchise/Disney.

That was part of the agenda.

#5600 1 year ago
    Quoted from oktobernv:

The King and Queen were UN-WATCH-ABLE....
    Terrible.... Just terrible.
    Why bring FAT Lizzo onto the show?
    Her acting was HORRENDOUS.....
    God Bless us all.
    Bad. Just bad.

lol - I had no idea who she was until the credits. I commented to my wife that her acting was horrible while I was watching the episode.

I'm only hanging in there to see if Mando hooks up with Bo-Katan or the Armorer.

There are 6,206 posts in this topic. You are on page 112 of 125.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/spoilers-star-wars-the-last-jedi-is-really-bad-spoilers/page/112 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.