Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 6,239 posts
  • 311 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 25 hours ago by PanzerFreak
  • Topic is favorited by 18 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic poll

“Star Wars: The Last Jedi was...”

• garbage, the worst of the main films 243 votes
      34%
    • decent, better than the prequels 251 votes
      35%
    • really good, on par with the originals 80 votes
      11%
    • great! one of the best 80 votes
      11%
    • who cares, star wars sucks 55 votes
      8%

(709 votes)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

scioli (resized).jpg
    ss1-trapped (resized).jpg
    fantastic_four_1961_48_3 (resized).jpg
    d0c0aa785c9ed124 (resized).jpeg
    b881ebbaf721aff4 (resized).jpeg
    1 (56) (resized).JPG
    the-acolyte-databank-feature-article-feature_536e2878 (resized).jpeg
    pasted_image (resized).png
    1dd86362581cee58daeaeaef82eb6037 (resized).jpg
    the-acolyte-teaser-poster_506fd466 (resized).jpeg
    1 (resized).jpg
    2 (resized).jpg
    3 (resized).jpg
    6aw3vw8uep501 (resized).jpg
    GGtWnNMWMAAWx0I (resized).png
    nickcole1 (resized).png

Topic index (key posts)

3 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 6,239 posts in this topic. You are on page 108 of 125.
    #5351 2 years ago
    Quoted from HoakyPoaky:

Ahhhhhh... yet another Kennedy SW project gets scuttled. She just can't help meddling & micromanaging her projects, which end with disastrous results. For the best IMO. Wasn't excited at all when they announced Rogue Squadron was being handed off to Jenkins. I don't understand the praise she gets. WW84 was downright unwatchable. Let Faverau or Waititi take this project over.
    https://www.denofgeek.com/movies/star-wars-rogue-squadron-trouble-creative-differences/

Patty Jenkins...I swear this is reverse sexism. Patty Jenkins can't direct worth a shit...wonder woman 84 was a farce

#5352 2 years ago
    Quoted from HoakyPoaky:

Deborah Chow gets it.

Didn’t she direct the worst episode of Mando? That stupid village one.

Not exactly high praise.

#5353 2 years ago

My brother in law who is really clueless about SW franchise but he knows I love SW, he sees I have the SW pin and such. Anyway we don’t talk about how I feel about the new movies, I don’t believe he’s even watched anything maybe the old movies but he’s really just a guy who thinks because I like SW than it makes a good gift to get me SW merchandise.

Also I’m not saying girls/women are bad to be in a movie but I’m not all woke casting (men are bad) and think that maybe it’s ok if a woman looks attractive in a movie. And I don’t hate the traditional tropes like guys are good at fighting and hero stuff. Again I’m not against women in action like T2 or Alien but I’m not like every woman should be Ripley or Sarah Connor character there can be some Willie from Temple of Doom.

So here’s what he gave me the other day as a gift because I’m a SW fan.

Also can we please explain why captain Phasma or Rose are being pushed as main characters? I’ll give you Rey and Leia but hell what the F are we just pushing characters because of their genitalia now? Is there not more to a role than how they can push the quotas in the ‘correct’ direction?0613E2BB-281F-4748-99C3-25884596347E (resized).jpeg0613E2BB-281F-4748-99C3-25884596347E (resized).jpeg

#5354 2 years ago

Definite regift material.

#5355 2 years ago
    Quoted from kvan99:

Patty Jenkins...I swear this is reverse sexism. Patty Jenkins can't direct worth a shit...wonder woman 84 was a farce

JJ Abrams was involved on the first WW movie, but not WW84.

Take that for what it's worth.

#5356 2 years ago
    Quoted from jwilson:

Didn’t she direct the worst episode of Mando? That stupid village one.
    Not exactly high praise.

No that was Ron Howard's daughter. Chow directed S1Ep3, the action episode where Mando rescues the child from the Client...and S1Ep7 where Moff Gideon shows up & they're trapped in the bar. She didn't direct any Season 2 episodes because she was focusing on Obi-Won pre-production. She knows her stuff. I liked her on the behind the scenes shows.

#5357 2 years ago
    Quoted from kvan99:

She got lucky with her first film Monster with Charlize Theron. Immediate praise for an upcoming female director. Then spent next decade doing nothing special in TV. She signed on for Thor 2, then walked over creative differences. Becomes highest grossing female director & first female superhero director with WW. Somehow nominated for Time Person of the Year, then threatens to walk from WW2 over her salary. WW84 was a bust & critically panned. Now she's producing a WW Amazonian spin-off, WW3, and also a Cleopatra epic starring Gal Gadot.

Yeah probably best to just stick to all that. Really don't want to see her take on the Star Wars Universe. Already had enough of that with the Rey Trilogy.

2 weeks later
    #5358 2 years ago

When is 1st EP of Boba due?

#5359 2 years ago

Hawkeye first episode was ok, Clint is relatable but I’m not sure about the young girl sidekick tho.

I thought Black Widow movie was not great, only people who were bad were men and every woman character was super good or only bad because of men brainwashing.

Thought Winter Soldier series was ok, Loki was better and Wandavision was the best of the series.

#5360 2 years ago

Any thoughts on the Disney World Star Wars hotel?
    Looks expensive and underwhelming to me.

#5361 2 years ago
    Quoted from oktobernv:

When is 1st EP of Boba due?

December 29th

Only 7 episodes though. Hopefully no filler side-quest episodes & they fully flesh out the main story. They really haven't revealed much at all.

#5362 2 years ago
    Quoted from rai:

Hawkeye first episode was ok, Clint is relatable but I’m not sure about the young girl sidekick tho.
    I thought Black Widow movie was not great, only people who were bad were men and every woman character was super good or only bad because of men brainwashing.
    Thought Winter Soldier series was ok, Loki was better and Wandavision was the best of the series.

IMO Marvel is striking out in Phase 4, and it not as noticeable because it's easy to blame the pandemic for average grosses. Anything under $250M domestic is a bust now. The Infinity War story was peak storytelling. IDK if they'll ever be able to reach those high grosses again. Phase 4 is basically filler & backstory, while pushing some pretty lousy C & D list Tier characters. They caught lightning with the little-known Guardians, and they seem to think they can turn any character to an A-lister in the MCU.

They have an agenda in this phase. Prioritize inclusion and female characters/directors, while expanding the brand worldwide & reaching a wider audience via streaming. IDK how that's working out so far.

Black Widow & Eternals are Bottom 5 MCU movies. Really boring stories with uninteresting characters. Those movies are downright unwatchable. Shang-Chi was pretty lousy too, with bad attempts at comedy & pretty noticeable poor CGI. None of these demand repeat viewings or sequels. Pre-Infinity War, you felt like you just HAD to see the next MCU movie or you might miss out on something. These Phase 4 films don't generate that excitement at all.

People just want more Spider-Man, Dr Strange, Guardians, Thor, etc. Things will pick up when those sequels are released. Think people will be lining up in masses for $3B grosses to see Ms Marvel, She-Hulk, Shang-Chi, Ironheart, Moon Night & Blade take over the Avengers? I seriously doubt it. Ironman, Cap & Black Panther are dead. Fans really just want to see Marvel's take on the X-Men/FF in Phase 5. It's fodder & filler for another 3 years until then.

That said Loki show has been the most enjoyable so far. The Hawkeye show is based on a critically praised comic book run from a few years back. The multiverse story has huge implications moving forward, and Kang the Conquer will be a pretty good baddie until Doctor Doom, Magneto, Silver Surfer & Galactus come along.

#5363 2 years ago
    Quoted from HoakyPoaky:

IMO Marvel is striking out in Phase 4, and it not as noticeable because it's easy to blame the pandemic for average grosses. The Infinity War story was peak storytelling. IDK if they'll ever be able to reach those high grosses again. Phase 4 is basically filler & backstory, while pushing some pretty lousy C & D list Tier characters. They caught lightning with the little-known Guardians, and they seem to think they can turn any character to an A-lister in the MCU.
    They have an agenda in this phase. Prioritize inclusion and female characters/directors, while expanding the brand worldwide & reaching a wider audience via streaming. IDK how that's working out so far.
    Black Widow & Eternals are Bottom 5 MCU movies. Really boring stories with uninteresting characters. Those movies are downright unwatchable. Shang-Chi was pretty lousy too, with bad attempts at comedy & pretty noticeable poor CGI. None of these demand repeat viewings or sequels. You felt like you HAD to see the next MCU movie or you might miss out on something. These Phase 4 films don't generate that excitement at all.
    People just want more Spider-Man, Dr Strange, Guardians, Thor, etc. Things will pick up when those sequels are released. Think people will be lining up in masses for $3B grosses to see Ms Marvel, She-Hulk, Shang-Chi, Ironheart, Moon Night & Blade take over the Avengers? I seriously doubt it. Ironman, Cap & Black Panther are dead. Fans really just want to see Marvel's take on the X-Men/FF in Phase 5. It's fodder & filler for another 3 years until then.
    That said Loki show has been the most enjoyable so far. The Hawkeye show is based on a critically praised comic book run from a few years back. The multiverse story has huge implications moving forward, and Kang the Conquer will be a pretty good baddie until Doctor Doom, Magneto, Silver Surfer & Galactus come along.

I thought WandaVision was different and quirky enough and Wanda is enough of a character that doesn’t seem like we are being forced toxic feminism down our throat.

#5364 2 years ago
    Quoted from HoakyPoaky:

Prioritize inclusion and female characters/directors, while expanding the brand worldwide & reaching a wider audience via streaming. IDK how that's working out so far.

Word on the Ant-Man set is he dies in the next movie, this would follow the pattern.

A video leaked out a week or two ago.

#5365 2 years ago
    Quoted from rai:

I thought WandaVision was different and quirky enough and Wanda is enough of a character that doesn’t seem like we are being forced toxic feminism down our throat.

I agree. I was a good mystery to watch unfold, but now that the the story is fully revealed I doubt I would watch it again. All anyone needs to know is that Vision has returned (kind of) & Wanda is officially the Scarlet Witch now.

And I have absolutely zero interest in watching the announced Agatha Harkness show. Who cares? F-List character. Seems like any female-focused project, whether character/writer/director, is just automatically green lit now.

I do like that Hailee Steinfeld tho. She was awesome in True Grit. Looking forward to diving into Hawkeye one of these days.

#5366 2 years ago
    Quoted from gdonovan:

Word on the Ant-Man set is he dies in the next movie, this would follow the pattern.
    A video leaked out a week or two ago.

I saw an interview with Paul Rudd for Ghostbusters Afterlife where he was discussing the ridiculous regimen he goes though for these Marvel movies. Sounded like he's grown pretty tired of it. Not surprised he would want to bail. He has plenty of other work to pay the bills.

Chris Evans got to the same point & bailed too. I even read grumblings from Tom Holland saying if he's still playing Spider-Man in 5 years, then he really messed up. I think Chris Hemsworth is the only one who wants to play Thor forever. Plus there's Marvel's costs rising as these actors get popular & salaries get out of control. Race/Gender swapping the characters for future movies saves them money in the long run. I just don't think the fans will embrace it when it becomes commonplace over the next few years, but by that time FF & X-Men will have arrived.

#5367 2 years ago
    Quoted from HoakyPoaky:

I just don't think the fans will embrace it when it becomes commonplace over the next few years, but by that time FF & X-Men will have arrived.

By that time the superhero movie genre will be as dead as the western.

There is already signs it has run its course and heading downhill.

#5368 2 years ago
    Quoted from gdonovan:

By that time the movie genre will be as dead as the western.
    There is already signs it has run its course and heading downhill.

Yes just like pinball prices have finally reached their peak

These characters are timeless. New generation of kids born who love them & cycle continues. Part of the American pop-culture zeitgeist for 80+ years. The genre isn't going anywhere, it just goes though cycles. Marvel will run its course at some point & then get rebooted. Look how many times Batman has been done in the last 80 years. Marvel & DC will drive this "multiverse thing" in theaters to the point of complete utter confusion, then be forced to blow it all up & start over from scratch. Same thing both companies done in comics, about every 20 years or so. They'll make bank until they drive that golden goose into the ground.

The only thing that has changed is the comic book industry. Print is dying. Both DC & Marvel are running those divisions right into the ground now, with agenda driven presidents/artists/writers who alter classic characters or create whole new ones just to generate viral buzz for their controversial subject matter to drive book sales. It's short term thinking to boost a dying industry. Comics are an afterthought now & the generate very little new young readers. It's a shame really.

Independent adult comics will always thrive though & continue to inspire new content for movies & TV. I really need to get around to watching Y: The Last Man on Hulu. And I'm REALLY looking forward to Sandman on Netflix next year. Both those adaptations were in development hell for over a decade. Hopefully they do the source material right.

#5369 2 years ago
    Quoted from HoakyPoaky:

IMO Marvel is striking out in Phase 4, and it not as noticeable because it's easy to blame the pandemic for average grosses. The Infinity War story was peak storytelling. IDK if they'll ever be able to reach those high grosses again. Phase 4 is basically filler & backstory, while pushing some pretty lousy C & D list Tier characters. They caught lightning with the little-known Guardians, and they seem to think they can turn any character to an A-lister in the MCU.
    Black Widow & Eternals are Bottom 5 MCU movies. Really boring stories with uninteresting characters. Those movies are downright unwatchable. Shang-Chi was pretty lousy too, with bad attempts at comedy & pretty noticeable poor CGI. None of these demand repeat viewings or sequels. You felt like you HAD to see the next MCU movie or you might miss out on something. These Phase 4 films don't generate that excitement at all.

You nailed it with this assessment. Totally agree.

#5370 2 years ago
    Quoted from HoakyPoaky:

Yes just like pinball prices have finally reached their peak

Hollywood is not pinball.

Movie themes tend to go in runs of popularity and follow the same pattern. Westerns, disaster flicks, war movies, etc. The public gets tired of a genre and moves onto the next. Star Wars kicked off a whole new explosion in science fiction & space fantasy in 1977 and killed the "Towering Inferno" disaster movie genre.

Superhero movies are no exception. They rise, they fall and then they bumble along for years. They get replaced by the next big thing that grabs the public eye and then Hollywood pig piles on that till they kill that as well.

Rinse and repeat.

#5371 2 years ago

Hmm, MCU and SW will never change...we however will. I mean most of us anyway. Black widow was the first super movie that I didn't finish. I never bothered with Capt and winter soldier. Loki was good, Wandavision was a failure at the end for me. Anyhoo, I just find better stuff to watch, I had mentioned 20 pages ago, about "For All Mankind" and now I'm going to tell you about "Condor"....another fantastic show, based on the book The 6 days of the Condor. Great writing, material and very sobering take on the good guys vs bad guys mentality that we have...spoiler, there are no good guys.

#5372 2 years ago
    Quoted from kvan99:

Hmm, MCU and SW will never change...we however will. I mean most of us anyway. Black widow was the first super movie that I didn't finish. I never bothered with Capt and winter soldier. Loki was good, Wandavision was a failure at the end for me. Anyhoo, I just find better stuff to watch, I had mentioned 20 pages ago, about "For All Mankind" and now I'm going to tell you about "Condor"....another fantastic show, based on the book The 6 days of the Condor. Great writing, material and very sobering take on the good guys vs bad guys mentality that we have...spoiler, there are no good guys.

Not a Cap fan but Winter Soldier is a bit of a political thriller, definite change of tone and worth watching.

#5373 2 years ago
    Quoted from gdonovan:

Not a Cap fan but Winter Soldier is a bit of a political thriller, definite change of tone and worth watching.

I think he meant the "Falcon and the Winter Soldier" show. That show was a big letdown for me. I'm not sure how a highly trained assassin super soldier can get beat by a normal human, but that show somehow pulled it off.

#5374 2 years ago
    Quoted from BillySastard:

I think he meant the "Falcon and the Winter Soldier" show. That show was a big letdown for me. I'm not sure how a highly trained assassin super soldier can get beat by a normal human, but that show somehow pulled it off.

Ah, that makes more sense thanks. I forgot about that one, utterly disinterested in seeing it.

#5375 2 years ago
    Quoted from gdonovan:

Ah, that makes more sense thanks. I forgot about that one, utterly disinterested in seeing it.

Yeah sorry I meant the other....(Falcon And The Snowman was much better.)

#5376 2 years ago
    Quoted from BillySastard:

That's one of the many things that bothered me about the show. I know it's the superhero genre, but you have to stick to the rules you've set up in previous films. If you don't, then you risk losing your audience.

Steve Rodgers was a super solider. It gave him incredible strength, the skills to perform incredible feats, mastery tossing his shield, etc etc. Sam Wilson is an trained dude with no superpowers. He does a 3 minute training montage in the woods & suddenly he's the new Cap, pulling off all the incredible feats Steve did, without ever taking the serum. He was throwing the shield through trees! Then he's beating up other super soldiers. Completely ridiculous.

Plus it featured so many D- list characters & generic villains that were completely forgettable, and it got real preachy throughout. I really struggled to finish it. Marvels worst TV show by far.

#5377 2 years ago

^ agree, it’s super lame plus you have the marginal characters who are marginal for a reason. Then you throw on the human element like they need to sell a boat.. guess what?

55CACB04-72BA-46BC-9458-72A407DF5CD9 (resized).jpeg55CACB04-72BA-46BC-9458-72A407DF5CD9 (resized).jpeg

#5378 2 years ago
    Quoted from kvan99:

now I'm going to tell you about "Condor"....another fantastic show

I'm sorry.....for a moment I thought you were going to mention the practically forgotten 1981 Disney classic Condorman. I can hear the theme song in my head right now! They ran this endlessly on HBO in the mid-eighties. IDK why this isn't on Disney+. Love me some villain Oliver Reed!

condorman (resized).jpgcondorman (resized).jpg

#5379 2 years ago
    Quoted from HoakyPoaky:

practically forgotten 1981 Disney classic Condorman

Oh shit, I'd totally forgotten this one but remember loving it in the early 80s! With the Phantom of the Opera in the starring role, no less. Time to petition Disney for a remake!

#5380 2 years ago

You guys ever seen these old Captain America movies?

#5381 2 years ago

Has anyone watched Yellowjackets on Showtime? Let the rest of us know if it's worth watching....it's got some serious accolade on RT. It looks like "Lord of the Flies" with girls, well the aftermath of it.

#5382 2 years ago

Is Boba "confirmed" that it is just a ONE season deal?

Or just speculating for now?

#5383 2 years ago
    Quoted from oktobernv:

Is Boba "confirmed" that it is just a ONE season deal?
    Or just speculating for now?

They've barely released any plots points or characters, let alone confirmed a second season for Boba. I have a pretty strong feeling that this will only be one season though. Just a solo backstory for Boba to make the fans happy. I'm sure Boba & Fennec Shand will return for Mando Season 3, so we'll get to see them again.

I know for sure that the Obiwan series is only one season, but Hayden Christensen has been cast to appear as Anakin/Vader in Ashoka as well, which make a lot of sense. They can use these actors in any show really. I'd bet that Temuera Morrison will also be appearing as Captain Rex at some point as well.

They don't really have to dwell on multiple seasons if the story doesn't require it. There's lots of other characters/story yet to be revealed during this post-ROTJ time period, spread across all these shows. Future looks promising.

#5384 2 years ago
    Quoted from HoakyPoaky:

They've barely released any plots points or characters, let alone confirmed a second season for Boba. I have a pretty strong feeling that this will only be one season though. Just a solo backstory for Boba to make the fans happy. I'm sure Boba & Fennec Shand will return for Mando Season 3, so we'll get to see them again.
    I know for sure that the Obiwan series is only one season, but Hayden Christensen has been cast to appear as Anakin/Vader in Ashoka as well, which make a lot of sense. They can use these actors in any show really. I'd bet that Temuera Morrison will also be appearing as Captain Rex at some point as well.
    They don't really have to dwell on multiple seasons if the story doesn't require it. There's lots of other characters/story yet to be revealed during this post-ROTJ time period, spread across all these shows. Future looks promising.

I don't have high hopes for Bobba, the characters are not that interesting, we've seen them in Mando. I know why they chose to make it. Disney has a reputation for being a miser, it was cheap to make it..use minor characters, sets from Mando and other upcoming shows. Win-Win

1 week later
    #5385 2 years ago

Saw a Boba "trailer" with a shot of the FALCON in it.

Should we expect to see HAN and CHEW make an appearance??

They brought Luke back......

#5386 2 years ago
    Quoted from oktobernv:

At 27 seconds? Not the Falcon.

#5387 2 years ago

I just finished the third book in the Thrawn prequel series Thrawn Ascendancy: Lesser Evil. It was the best of the series to me. It has me jumping right back in to the Thrawn series again with a renewed interest. They managed to do the prequel thing while adding a ton of character building and motivation outlining for Thrawn and many of the other characters.

Thrawn is due for some live action screen time. He is the best character the Star Wars franchise has going for it right now. Six canon novels, some smallish appearances in some of the CGI series stuff, and the shout out in Mando season 2. This dude is out there somewhere up to things. Lots of ways to go with his story.

#5388 2 years ago
    Quoted from kvan99:

I don't have high hopes for Bobba, the characters are not that interesting, we've seen them in Mando. I know why they chose to make it. Disney has a reputation for being a miser, it was cheap to make it..use minor characters, sets from Mando and other upcoming shows. Win-Win

I just heard Ford will be in it de-aged. You interested now

#5389 2 years ago
    Quoted from acedanger:

I just heard Ford will be in it de-aged.

I assume you're joking, but I'd be impressed if they got Harrison Ford to come back for more Star Wars at this point. They'd blow their entire season budget on 3 minutes of screen time.

Of course if Disney picked up likeness rights at some point they could use a voice actor and wouldn't need to use Ford at all, that's the way this would make sense to me.

#5391 2 years ago
    Quoted from fosaisu:

I assume you're joking, but I'd be impressed if they got Harrison Ford to come back for more Star Wars at this point. They'd blow their entire season budget on 3 minutes of screen time.
    Of course if Disney picked up likeness rights at some point they could use a voice actor and wouldn't need to use Ford at all, that's the way this would make sense to me.

Quoted from acedanger:

he's known to be expensive, but CGI and a only cameo may be doable. One of the main reasons the old guards were killed off because Disney is so cheap and they wanted to get them out of the way fast. Of course we now know what a fuck up that was because the new characters won't be able to pull a major franchise by themselves...they will only appear on TV series from now on. The next Star Wars movie installment will have to have new characters and hopefully then we can care what happens to them.

#5392 2 years ago

If "not" the Falcon, what was the ship?

Quoted from oktobernv:

#5393 2 years ago
    Quoted from acedanger:

Ford needs to retire.

Quoted from oktobernv:

If "not" the Falcon, what was the ship?
    Quoted from oktobernv:

Clearly not the Falcon, not even close. Something else from another book or show? No idea.

#5394 2 years ago

Ok.....

I need to watch it again

Looked like the FALCON at first glance....

Time will tell I suppose.

Okt

#5395 2 years ago

Just pause the video and run back and forth a few frames.

#5396 2 years ago
    boba-f-4_ExRCHBK (resized).pngboba-f-4_ExRCHBK (resized).png
    #5397 2 years ago

Looks like it...probably is, they're not dumb, they need all the cameos they can get. Besides why would they use a ship so similar anyway?

#5398 2 years ago
    Quoted from kvan99:

Looks like it...probably is, they're not dumb, they need all the cameos they can get. Besides why would they use a ship so similar anyway?

To create the buzz now happening for the show.

I know the Falcon, built at least two of them when I was a kid. That ain't it.

There isn't even a cockpit on the side.

Millennium Falcon v1 17 (resized).jpgMillennium Falcon v1 17 (resized).jpg
    #5399 2 years ago
    Quoted from gdonovan:

To create the buzz now happening for the show.
    I know the Falcon, built at least two of them when I was a kid. That ain't it.
    There isn't even a cockpit on the side.

Nah..The article says Ford was on set, also that chewie was on set prior to this so why in the world would they need subterfuge to create buzz? It's a low budget streaming show, they're not laying out hundreds of millions for production. Hardly a gamble for them to use this kind of tactics.

#5400 2 years ago
    Quoted from kvan99:

Nah..The article says Ford was on set, also that chewie was on set prior to this so why in the world would they need subterfuge to create buzz? It's a low budget streaming show, they're not laying out hundreds of millions for production. Hardly a gamble for them to use this kind of tactics.

A rumor reported as a rumor from another website.

At any rate, that ship isn't the Falcon.

There are 6,239 posts in this topic. You are on page 108 of 125.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/spoilers-star-wars-the-last-jedi-is-really-bad-spoilers/page/108 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.