Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

DSC_0047 (resized).jpg
Spirit-face_rough-in (resized).PNG
WP_004819.jpg
WP_004818.jpg
WP_004817.jpg
20150624_203044.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider dnaman.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 8 years ago

Hello,

I have a Spirit that is in need of some touch-ups of the face above the flippers, specifically the right hand side of the face up .

Does anyone have scans of at least this area of the pf. I would love scans of the whole pf and upper if ever available but I will take whatever I can get. I would be willing to make an overlay for this just as I have with my LAH if need be.

If you have 300-600dpi scans of this or the ability to scan this for me please PM me.

Thank you.

1 week later
1 week later
#4 8 years ago

Hi Steve,

Just seeing this post now, sorry for the delay. Anything might help at this point. Let's start with a picture, the higher the resolution the better for me if you don't mind.

I might even be willing to drop ship a scanner to you if you would be willing to scan that pf at 600dpi

That being said, is the pf for sale?

2 months later
#7 8 years ago
Quoted from Gerrard17:

my playfield is in good shape, let me know if the area you need looks alright for you and I can do a high resolution picture for you if you'd like? sorry don't have a scanner..
20150624_203044.jpg

Thank you Gerrard. It looks like Steve has exactly what we all need and that is a NOS PF, even if only to get a nice scan of it

#8 8 years ago
Quoted from blownfuse:

I don't have a scanner, would a clean pic of the area above the flippers on a NOS playfield help?
Steve

Hi Steve!

This is a great start for sure. Where did you find a NOS PF?

Are you planning on installing this PF any time soon? I ask because I would be willing to pay and/or possibly find a few Spirit owners that might split the costs to have this scanned at 300/600DPI on a large format scanner (IE: Cruse scanner).

Assuming that I can locate a facility close to you I/we would beg you to bring it in to have it scanned. The same would go with the upper PF if you also have this otherwise I can remove mine and scan it at some point.

If this sounds like a possibility I can do the calling etc... and look into this further. It would be a non-starter if I can't locate a facility of course.

I found this company with a quick Google search: (I'm not sure if they offer a scanner service but...)
www.iridio.com (Iridio) - San Francisco 415-318-8030, 555 Minnessota Street San Francisco CA 94107

2 years later
#18 6 years ago

Deciding to resurrect this thread.

I assume that there is not much interest in a full face (possibly including the inserts) decal but I just can't take this any longer. I haven't had the pin playing for over a year or longer but now he's back and I'm playing again. Unfortunately my SPIRIT is missing almost all of the blue side! I also have wear up on the left side with the orange clouds (about a foot up left from the fact) but it is the face that needs the loving at this point.

I have scoured ALL of the pictures online and in any of the pinside threads. There simply are no scans and all of the pictures are skewed simply by the nature of taking a photo from any distance.

I'm going try to move this forward but it will be very difficult without a scan. You can see what I've started here today. A rough outline of the area of interest, the coloured lines are vectors, so far...

If you can help out in any way, looking for 600dpi scans of his face, pretty please!

Spirit-face_rough-in (resized).PNGSpirit-face_rough-in (resized).PNG

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 1,059.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider dnaman.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/spirit-pf-artwork-scans?tu=dnaman and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.