• Latest reply 10 months ago by Miguel351
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

0714353E-3DEF-4356-94F7-B94C4E0F1FE2 (resized).jpeg
67F328AB-DFE9-41CB-ACDB-AA1B6DCB0363 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider bonzo71.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 2 years ago

I'm lending my Spirit of 76 to the new Delaware Pinball Collective and between the time it left my house and was set up it developed an issue where it does not score the in ball double (or quad bonus on last ball) bonus when the all of the drop targets are down, double bonus is lit and the ball lands in the center hole. The in ball extra ball and special both operate properly. Any help would be appreciated.

I should also mention that when the ball lands in the center hole when he double bonus (green) is lit, it scores 1k and kicks the ball just like it normally would if some of the drop targets were still up.

#3 2 years ago
Quoted from DaMoib:

Do you have access to the machine?
Some things to check when the ball drops in the hole with the "Double Bonus" light (white?) on - does the J relay pull in (or twitch)? If it pulls in, does the E relay pull in also?

The game is set up at the collective. Im going to try and work on it during a slow time.. Ill check j then e.

#5 2 years ago

For claity, are there two switches in a stack triggered at the center hole? I know each drop target bank has 2 stacked switches that close when all targets are down.

#9 2 years ago
Quoted from DaMoib:

Motor 1E is also a candidate - a double switch (enables the Double Bo light and in the path to trip J), and unlike the target switches, is not in the "Special" path. Easy to check also!

Getting my plan of attack ready.

1. Quick clean of jones plugs coming from playfield.
2. Check and clean score motor 1e switches.
3. Check and clean center hole switches.
4. Recheck and clean drop switches(2 on each bank that close when targets are down)

Then ill retest to see if j and e are tripping.
Thanks again for the help! I feel bad lending a game that isnt 100%.. I'd like to get more people interested in em by putting up properly running games.

#10 2 years ago

Finally made it over..went over the four steps above...pugged it back in and it works. Not shure exactly what did it..

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider bonzo71.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/spirit-of-76-in-ball-bonus-not-triggering?tu=bonzo71 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.