Topic Stats

• 3 posts
  • 2 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by smersh
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 8 years ago

Hi! My spirit is not ejecting the ball when you start game. On the Bx Relay it looks like the relay releases but does not seem like the the other relay pulls in. It is not ejecting after i score a few points and drain either. Yes I have a schematic but having a hard time reading it (mouse chew) Any help would be the most awesomes as it is my birthday and having friends over tonight.

#2 8 years ago

The Ball Return (outhole kicker) is activated via a normally closed switch on BX, and normally open switches on O, motor 4C, and motor 1A.

So when the ball drains, the ball return switch should close, which activates the O relay, which has a switch that closes and causes the score motor to run, which then will cause the score motor switches to closes and energize the outhole kicker (Ball Return).

So the first thing to check is whether the O relay is activating when the outhole switch closes. If not, then there's a series of about seven switches to check in the path (including the outhole switch itself). You can see this path on the schematic at around 19-E.

If it does activate, then does the score motor run? If not, then check the switch on O.

If the score motor runs, then check the BX, O, and motor 4C and 1A switches that activate the Ball Return coil.

#3 8 years ago

Hi Dirt Flipper.

All Fixed Dirty/mis adjusted contact on the Bonus unit under playfield. machine is back in business. Thanks.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/spirit-of-76-ejection-issue-1 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.