(Topic ID: 311525)

Spirit of 76 Double Bonus Ball 5

By mikiemike1

2 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 2 years ago

Hello,

On ball 5, the bonus counts up.

Let’s say I don’t hit the double bonus light by the kicker hole and it’s not lit.

The red double bonus light is lit.

I have any number bonus. For the sake of argument 1, 000.

The ball drains and it awards 4,000.

This doesn’t seem like proper operation.

Suggestions?

-mikiemike

#2 2 years ago

double bonus should be on by default on ball 5, 1000 is 2000. As to why its 4000, need to see the diagram.

#3 2 years ago

You should only get 4k per step on the last ball if it lands in the center kickout with the white double bonut lit. The white double bonus is lit after all 8 drop targets are down and 1 out of 3 times the score motor is activated.

#4 2 years ago

Does this happen all of the time on the last ball? Does the white double bonus lite when the drop targets are all down..keep in mind it should only be lit 1/3rd of the time based on score motor rotation.

#5 2 years ago

Guys, thanks so much for all your hellp!
    Everything works well now. The only thing is is the knocker doesn’t work, but I will set the game on FreePlay, and at that point, what does it matter.
    The player five light still doesn’t come on but I guess I can live with that.
    It’s such a great game to play now! Again, thanks!
    -mikiemike1

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/spirit-of-76-double-bonus-ball-5 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.