Topic Stats

• 6 posts
  • 5 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by EM-PINMAN
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 10 years ago

Brought home a Spin a Card that my wifes uncle gave me. I unplugged the head and removed it to get it home. Set it up and when starting a game the N coil stays energized when ball comes off outhole switch. Immediately adds a point and coil stays energized until ball closes outhole switch. With coil energized, it also has the "ones" bell coil energized. I have a set of prints and looks like there is a few things that can energize that coil. I believe I've eliminated some of those possibilities,except I don't know where the 1 point contacts are. Thanks.

#2 10 years ago

Those will be the single switches behind the side rubber rings (like near the 'J' and the '4', just below them). There may be some others like that, but I can't tell from the picture I have.

#3 10 years ago

Check the switches behind the lower slingshots, the rubbers up top beside the pop-bumpers, and all 4 pop-bumpers would '1' point until lit.

#4 10 years ago

Thanks guys, the switch behind the side rubber below the 4 was closed.

#5 10 years ago

Great help. Great fix. Enjoy

#6 10 years ago
Quoted from jkroeck25:

Thanks guys, the switch behind the side rubber below the 4 was closed.

Wish the stuff I worked on was that easy to fix. Been beating my head against the wall with a Chicago Coin issue half the day.

Have fun with your new toy.

Ken

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/spin-a-card-need-help-with-my-first-em and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.