20200610_031440 (resized).jpg
20200610_030827 (resized).jpg
BEE7248D-046F-4FC8-8947-5812DC0546FE (resized).jpeg
JP DX 525 yellow on (resized).JPG
JP DX 525 yellow off (resized).JPG
SLK-515-1941-00 resize (resized).jpg
surrounds resize (resized).jpg
#1 4 years ago

After being asked multiple times by my friends and acquaintances to make these on a regular basis I’m throwing my proverbial hat into the 5.25" Speaker Plate ring. After (way too) much delay, I have finally finished my 5.25" SPIKE 2 Speaker Plates (SLK-515-1941-00). These allow a person to easily add 5.25" speakers to their SPIKE 2 games that originally shipped with 4" speakers. These are available for $50 a pair OR $25 a pair if you are also buying a SPIKE 2 Speaker Light Kit from me. This is a significant saving from what this type of speaker plate has been offered for before. I am offering these speaker plates as a pair separately, but I have also added a combo "Add to Cart" button for a set of plates and one of my Deluxe 5.25" Speaker Light Kits. If a person would want the plates and one of my Standard or Deluxe SPIKE 2 Speaker Light Kits, just add the stand alone plates and SPIKE 2 light kit of your choice separately. Then the $25 savings will be manually refunded to the PayPal transaction when the order is processed. All of the details can be found here:

http://www.speakerlightkits.com/5.25-SPIKE-2-Speaker-Plates.html

I have also added different color 5.25" Speaker Surrounds on my website to go along with these plates or to change out the surrounds that you may already have in your game with 5.25" speakers......red on almost every game can get a bit boring and doesn't even match a lot of the LE games they put them in. Details on them and ordering custom colors can be found here:

http://www.speakerlightkits.com/5.25-SPIKE-2-Speaker-Surrounds.html

Sorry for taking so long on these and if I haven't responded to any older e-mails from interested parties about these being available. Thanks for looking and if you have any questions, feel free to ask.

Doug (SpeakerLightKits.com)

SLK-515-1941-00 resize (resized).jpgSLK-515-1941-00 resize (resized).jpgsurrounds resize (resized).jpgsurrounds resize (resized).jpg
#2 4 years ago

Here are some pics of my Jurassic Park Premium with the 5.25" Speaker Plates added with yellow speaker surrounds. The yellow surrounds are very good about allowing the light kit to change them to whatever color it is displaying.

JP DX 525 yellow off (resized).JPGJP DX 525 yellow off (resized).JPGJP DX 525 yellow on (resized).JPGJP DX 525 yellow on (resized).JPG
#3 4 years ago

I’m super interested. Are there any suggestions for the best place to buy plug & play 5.25”? Flipper Fidelity seems to be limited to 4”. I’ve heard mixed things about putting OTS car speakers in a game.

#4 4 years ago
Quoted from Mudflaps:

I’m super interested. Are there any suggestions for the best place to buy plug & play 5.25”? Flipper Fidelity seems to be limited to 4”. I’ve heard mixed things about putting OTS car speakers in a game.

I don't know what the downside to using 5.25" car audio speakers in a pin would be. That is what Stern has used on all of their LE games with the larger 5.25" speakers (Jensen, JBL, Kenwood). Pinwoofer sells Pyle car audio speakers in many of his sound upgrade kits. I have also had friends use other car audio speakers in their games. I haven't heard anyone having any issues with them.

From what I have heard from others, adding the bigger / higher quality 5.25" speakers will be an improvement over the stock 4" factory speakers and adding an extra amp can improve their performance even more. I am hoping to do some sound comparisons myself. I actually have 3 different types of 5.25" speakers to compare vs the factory 4" speakers, but I do not currently have access to my game to try them all out.

I mainly went with the Kenwood KFC-1366S to start because that is what Stern has been using in their LE games. I also like the way they look and they are low profile so I can actually mount a Deluxe 5.25" Speaker Light Kit in a Deluxe Speaker Light Kit if I would decide to.

#5 4 years ago

Just ordered a light kit with the red translucent ring. Do I need a gasket?

#6 4 years ago
Quoted from Mudflaps:

Just ordered a light kit with the red translucent ring. Do I need a gasket?

No gaskets or spacers are needed. Just add 5.25" speakers and you are set.

The light rings (or light frames) from my light kits will create the room that the gaskets and spacers normally do. That is part of the savings (nearly $30 worth) that you get from buying one of my light kits for this 4" to 5.25" speaker upgrade over doing the factory LE type upgrade that does use the spacers and gaskets.

Thanks for the order. I am spacing out my post office pickup requests a bit (shipping 3 days a week vs 6 days a week), but I will get it sent out to you in a couple of days and it should get to you by the weekend.

#7 4 years ago
Quoted from Mudflaps:

We have 5.25 kits for stern ready anytime!
www.pinballpro.com

#8 4 years ago

I have done fit tests with my Deluxe 5.25" Speaker Light Kits with 5.25" Kenwood, JBL, Pyle and Flipper Fidelity speakers. There has not been any issues with any of them that I have tested.

As far as the 5.25" speaker plates go, if a speaker fits on the Stern 5.25" speaker plate...it will fit on my 5.25" speaker plate.

#9 4 years ago
Quoted from ovfdfireman:

We have 5.25 kits for stern ready anytime!
www.pinballpro.com

Awesome, thanks for the info! I guess I misread your website. The description states 5.25”, then says 4.5”. I wasn’t sure which was correct.

BEE7248D-046F-4FC8-8947-5812DC0546FE (resized).jpegBEE7248D-046F-4FC8-8947-5812DC0546FE (resized).jpeg
#10 4 years ago

This is such a terrific idea Doug and the deluxe rings lighting is my favorite on my machines

2 months later
#11 3 years ago

I just added some more colors to my 5.25" SPIKE 2 Speaker Surround section on my website:

http://www.speakerlightkits.com/5.25-SPIKE-2-Speaker-Surrounds.html

The ones that probably need the most explaining are the mirrored surrounds. The mirrored acrylic material normally does not allow any light to shine through it. The same can be said for the gold metal surround that were in The Munsters LE...and Jurassic Park LE (for some reason). My Deluxe 5.25" light kits still work with them, but when compared to a game that has surrounds installed that allow light to shine through them, the surrounds that do not allow the light to shine through them look....smaller. Or they make the speakers look smaller..or something. Less impactful, I will say. In any case. They look different and not as good as if the light could shine through the surrounds.

So my goal was to get a gold and silver mirrored surround, that would match the look of gold and chrome trim on a game, but also allow the light from the Deluxe 2.25" light kit to shine through them. What I ended up with is a mirrored surround that is partially etched to allow the light to shine through them. Here is a video showing the gold metal surround (from The Munsters LE) on the right side and one of my gold mirrored surrounds on the left.

Added over 4 years ago:

I typed 2.25" in there and I meant 5.25".

#12 3 years ago

Will.you have the darker blue plastics on your page soon? I want blue but the turquoise just isnt doing it for me.

#13 3 years ago
Quoted from KnockerPTSD:

Will.you have the darker blue plastics on your page soon? I want blue but the turquoise just isnt doing it for me.

I basically looked at all the colors that were available and decided to list the ones on my website that I thought people would want for particular games. Orange was kind of the exception, but I have sold some of them...I just don't know what games for. I added the turquoise because it seems to be a close match to Aerosmith pro's color scheme, though no one has bought any of them yet. The white I added because of the white t-molding trim on Star Wars LE. Blue...seems like a popular enough color, but I couldn't really think of any pin's trim that it matched. So I never added it to my website.....yet. I have some blue on the way as I had a person wanting it for their Aerosmith. So I hope to have it listed on my website soon and have it as a regular color I keep in stock.

If anyone sees a color I have pictured, but not listed on my site to buy, send me an e-mail and I can get it for you. It may take a couple of weeks, but it won't be any extra charge to get a color I don't have listed....though I will usually ask for your order to be pre-paid if you are ordering something I don't normally stock.

#14 3 years ago
Quoted from DugFreez:

,. Blue...seems like a popular enough color, but I couldn't really think of any pin's trim that it matched. So I never added it to my website.....yet.

Ive trimmed my Maiden pro with dark blue t molding and it looks sharp
I had purple on my Metallica. Black is boring and chrome was just horrid.
Stern makes some odd color choices sometimes. Tmnt without green trim?
Good thing it costs about $20 for a whole roll of t molding.

20200610_030827 (resized).jpg20200610_030827 (resized).jpg

#15 3 years ago

We'll see but im thinking ll have the lights set to something like the Maiden logo. Icy blue ring, red cone. Could work.

20200610_031440 (resized).jpg20200610_031440 (resized).jpg
#16 3 years ago

Just installed a couple. Great product as always thanks Doug.

20200613_172023 (resized).jpg20200613_172023 (resized).jpg
#17 3 years ago
Quoted from DugFreez:

I also like the way they look and they are low profile so I can actually mount a Deluxe 5.25" Speaker Light Kit in a Deluxe Speaker Light Kit if I would decide to.

Doug, am I understanding this right? In this video, you have both the Deluxe 5.25” and the Deluxe kit together? I just picked up a BKSOR LE and would LOVE something like this!! Would the gold acrylic surround also work with this? I think the gold would look awesome with the gold details in the LE mirrored backglass.

#18 3 years ago
Quoted from SeaLawyer:

Doug, am I understanding this right? In this video, you have both the Deluxe 5.25” and the Deluxe kit together? I just picked up a BKSOR LE and would LOVE something like this!! Would the gold acrylic surround also work with this? I think the gold would look awesome with the gold details in the LE mirrored backglass.

Yes, that is a Deluxe 5.25" Speaker Light Kit in a Deluxe Speaker Light Kit. There is really only room to do that with lower profile 5.25" speakers (like the Kenwood KFC-1366s speakers that Stern have used on many of their recent LE games).

Any of the surround sets I sell will work fine. The only difference in them is the color and picking what you think looks the best to you.

3 months later
#19 3 years ago

Gotta give Doug's Delux light kit and 5.25" speaker frames TWO THUMBS UP! I love how great they make my JP2 look! 100% on my must do list for future Stern machine purchases... including my Avengers prem on order! Thanks so very much Doug!

20200915_203439 (resized).jpg20200915_203439 (resized).jpg20200915_203457 (resized).jpg20200915_203457 (resized).jpg20200915_203536 (resized).jpg20200915_203536 (resized).jpg20200915_203554 (resized).jpg20200915_203554 (resized).jpg
#20 3 years ago

The row is complete!

image (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpg
#21 3 years ago
Quoted from Mudflaps:

The row is complete![quoted image]

What kind of speakers are in Batman?

#22 3 years ago
Quoted from DugFreez:

What kind of speakers are in Batman?

Cheapy Pioneer car speakers I picked up at Walmart.

4 months later
#23 3 years ago

Hi there! I want to order a few sets of these for my JP Prem and my Elvira HoH. Question - on my JP Prem I have the Pinwoofer GT setup, and their 5.25" speakers requires a spacer. Will I still use this spacer or does your kit replace the need for it?

Also, will your colored trim rings work with those 5.25" speakers? I'll probably just order the Kenwood KFC-1366S's for the Elvira. I mainly wanted Pinwoofer for the dino roars

Thank you! Excited about getting the better speaker look of the LE in my Premiums.

3 weeks later
#24 3 years ago
Quoted from adam12hicks:

Hi there! I want to order a few sets of these for my JP Prem and my Elvira HoH. Question - on my JP Prem I have the Pinwoofer GT setup, and their 5.25" speakers requires a spacer. Will I still use this spacer or does your kit replace the need for it?
Also, will your colored trim rings work with those 5.25" speakers? I'll probably just order the Kenwood KFC-1366S's for the Elvira. I mainly wanted Pinwoofer for the dino roars
Thank you! Excited about getting the better speaker look of the LE in my Premiums.

Sorry it took me 3 weeks to see this post. I hope you e-mailed me ([email protected]) and got your questions answered. If not...here goes.

ALL of my SPIKE 2 Speaker Light Kits work with the 5.25" Pyle speakers that Pinwoofer sells with his 5.25" kits.

If you get one of my type 11 or type 12 light kits (that light the entire grill area) you will still use the adapter that is supplied with his kit (if you are mounting the 5.25" speaker to your existing 4" speaker plate). If you are using either of those light kits with the speaker upgrade that way I highly recommend that you leave the speaker foam in place to hide the speaker plates and speakers. If you already have 5.25" speaker plates in your game when using these light kits...you will not need any adapter or spacer to go between the speaker plate and the 5.25" speaker.

If you choose to get my type 13 Speaker Light Kit (that only lights up around the speakers) you will need to use the proper 5.25" speaker plates. I have them available on my website for $25 a pair if purchased with a SPIKE 2 Speaker Light Kit ($50 a pair if purchased separately). With the 5.25" speaker plates, my type 13 light rings will go between the speaker plate and the speakers...so again, you will not use the Pinwoofer supplied adapter or spacer in that case.

So when my website says you need 5.25" speakers for my type 13 light kit to work, what it actually means is you need 5.25" speakers AND to have them mounted on proper 5.25" speaker plates. Using a 5.25" to 4" speaker adapter won't cut it.

As for the color trim rings I sell, yes, they will work fine with the 5.25" Pyle speakers. As of now I have not heard of any 5.25" speakers that will not work with my 5.25" speaker plates, my Deluxe 5.25" Speaker Light Kit (type 13) or my 5.25" colored speaker surrounds. I have personally tested them all with the Kenwood KFC-1366s (recent Stern LEs), Pyle PL53BL (Pinwoofer), JBL Stage 502 (Iron Maiden LE and Deadpool LE) and Flipper Fidelity 5.25" speakers. No issues.

I hope this answers your questions,

EDIT: I just noticed the Black Knight pictured above is using the 5.25" Pyle speakers.

#25 3 years ago

While this is being bumped...I recently add LIGHT BLUE Speaker Surrounds to my website. These are a very close match to the Led Zeppelin LE blue color. Here is a picture of my BLUE, The Led Zep LE blue, my LIGHT BLUE and my Turquoise surrounds all together.

The advantage my light blue acrylic surrounds have over the factory LE speaker surrounds is my surrounds will allow light to shine through them, where the factory metal surrounds will not. Here is a video to demonstrate what I mean. Keep in mind this is videoed in a lit room, with the brightness on the light kit turned way down. Under most normal conditions you would still see the light kit effecting the speaker cone more, but this video was done mainly to demonstrate the difference between the metal and acrylic surrounds.

Factory on the left and Speaker Light Kits LIGHT BLUE surround on the right.

Blues (resized).jpgBlues (resized).jpg

#26 3 years ago
Quoted from adam12hicks:

I'll probably just order the Kenwood KFC-1366S's

Hey adam12hicks ! Below is what Greaseman had to say about the Pyle versus the Kenwood:

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/led-zeppelin-le-thread/page/55#post-6158857

We did an in-house head to head comparison and the Pyle deveop far better mid-range and high bass, and have better clarity. PinWoofer is advising customers to replace the KFC-1366S with the Pyle when using our system. (Please note that you probably won't notice much difference between the two using the factory sound board.)

If you are going for the LE panel look we recommend you get the 5.25in replacement plates and acrylics from DugFreez as he suggested. You will no longer need the PinWoofer 4in to 5.25in backbox speaker interposers at that point.

Thanks, Dan

1 week later
#27 3 years ago
Quoted from PinWoofer:

Hey adam12hicks ! Below is what greaseman had to say about the Pyle versus the Kenwood:
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/led-zeppelin-le-thread/page/55#post-6158857
We did an in-house head to head comparison and the Pyle deveop far better mid-range and high bass, and have better clarity. PinWoofer is advising customers to replace the KFC-1366S with the Pyle when using our system. (Please note that you probably won't notice much difference between the two using the factory sound board.)
If you are going for the LE panel look we recommend you get the 5.25in replacement plates and acrylics from dugfreez as he suggested. You will no longer need the PinWoofer 4in to 5.25in backbox speaker interposers at that point.
Thanks, Dan

Thanks Dan! Yes I added the new grills and rings and simply reused my Pinwoofer GT's Pyle 5.25" speakers. I did have to buy some nylon spacers to prevent the front tweeters from contacting the grill, but that was a $2 fix and all works great! Thanks again!

#28 3 years ago
Quoted from adam12hicks:

Thanks Dan! Yes I added the new grills and rings and simply reused my Pinwoofer GT's Pyle 5.25" speakers. I did have to buy some nylon spacers to prevent the front tweeters from contacting the grill, but that was a $2 fix and all works great! Thanks again!

Super - we're also drawing up a 5.25in spacer for the tweeter assembly and will be offering that soon in case guys prefer a solid mounting platform as opposed to spacers and foam. Thanks!

https://PinWoofer.com

#29 3 years ago
Quoted from DugFreez:

Sorry it took me 3 weeks to see this post. I hope you e-mailed me ([email protected]) and got your questions answered. If not...here goes.
ALL of my SPIKE 2 Speaker Light Kits work with the 5.25" Pyle speakers that Pinwoofer sells with his 5.25" kits.
If you get one of my type 11 or type 12 light kits (that light the entire grill area) you will still use the adapter that is supplied with his kit (if you are mounting the 5.25" speaker to your existing 4" speaker plate). If you are using either of those light kits with the speaker upgrade that way I highly recommend that you leave the speaker foam in place to hide the speaker plates and speakers. If you already have 5.25" speaker plates in your game when using these light kits...you will not need any adapter or spacer to go between the speaker plate and the 5.25" speaker.
If you choose to get my type 13 Speaker Light Kit (that only lights up around the speakers) you will need to use the proper 5.25" speaker plates. I have them available on my website for $25 a pair if purchased with a SPIKE 2 Speaker Light Kit ($50 a pair if purchased separately). With the 5.25" speaker plates, my type 13 light rings will go between the speaker plate and the speakers...so again, you will not use the Pinwoofer supplied adapter or spacer in that case.
So when my website says you need 5.25" speakers for my type 13 light kit to work, what it actually means is you need 5.25" speakers AND to have them mounted on proper 5.25" speaker plates. Using a 5.25" to 4" speaker adapter won't cut it.
As for the color trim rings I sell, yes, they will work fine with the 5.25" Pyle speakers. As of now I have not heard of any 5.25" speakers that will not work with my 5.25" speaker plates, my Deluxe 5.25" Speaker Light Kit (type 13) or my 5.25" colored speaker surrounds. I have personally tested them all with the Kenwood KFC-1366s (recent Stern LEs), Pyle PL53BL (Pinwoofer), JBL Stage 502 (Iron Maiden LE and Deadpool LE) and Flipper Fidelity 5.25" speakers. No issues.
I hope this answers your questions,
EDIT: I just noticed the Black Knight pictured above is using the 5.25" Pyle speakers.

Any idea when the kits will be back in stock? Excited to get a deluxe type 12 for my tmnt!

#30 3 years ago
Quoted from bossk4hire:

Any idea when the kits will be back in stock? Excited to get a deluxe type 12 for my tmnt!

I should have the type 11, 12 and 13 lights back in stock by the end of March. Since they have been out of stock I have run into PC / website issues. Hopefully that will get resolved by then or I will have even bigger issues.

So...I hope to have the inventory and technical issues sorted by the end of this month (3-21).

7 months later
#31 2 years ago
Quoted from DugFreez:

I should have the type 11, 12 and 13 lights back in stock by the end of March. Since they have been out of stock I have run into PC / website issues. Hopefully that will get resolved by then or I will have even bigger issues.
So...I hope to have the inventory and technical issues sorted by the end of this month (3-21).

Doug, do you have a kit that makes my GOTG LE to look like the rest of my LE's with viewable rings around the speakers? No lights needed as I just want them to lok the same as Deadpool LE for example. Would the gold mirror surround set fit and provide me with the wanted look considering it looks like GOTG have 4 inch speakers?

#32 2 years ago

anyone have a link for the speakers themselves? Pinball life appears to be sold out.

#33 2 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

anyone have a link for the speakers themselves? Pinball life appears to be sold out.

http://www.speakerlightkits.com/

#34 2 years ago

Thanks but I didn't believe he sold the speakers themselves.

#35 2 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

Buy speakers, Doug's 5.25 plates and some coloured rings. Done. Just leave out the light kit.

#36 2 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

For what game? 5 1/4 for sterns?

Kenwood KFC-1366S 250 Watt... https://www.amazon.com/dp/B079SFC3P9

#37 2 years ago
Quoted from bossk4hire:

For what game? 5 1/4 for sterns?
Kenwood KFC-1366S 250 Watt... amazon.com link »

Yep - this is perfect.

#38 2 years ago
Quoted from onyxx:

Doug, do you have a kit that makes my GOTG LE to look like the rest of my LE's with viewable rings around the speakers? No lights needed as I just want them to lok the same as Deadpool LE for example. Would the gold mirror surround set fit and provide me with the wanted look considering it looks like GOTG have 4 inch speakers?

Well, Deadpool LE does have speaker lights from the factory. They are pretty crap, so it's easy to understand why you may have not noticed them. Deadpool LE and Iron Maiden LE also used JBL Stage 502 5.25" speakers where as (almost) all other LEs with 5.25" speakers have used Kenwood KFC-1366s speakers. So if you are going for consistency..... you might want to look to matching with the more often used Kenwood speakers if you see any other LEs in your future. I have a friend looking to do this type of upgrade on his Star Wars LE, Aerosmith LE, Guardians of the Galaxy LE, and Batman LE....and he is also switching to the Kenwood speakers in his Deadpool LE and Iron Maiden LE so they all look alike.

Here are the parts that type of 4" to 5.25" upgrade consists of:

5.25" speakers (I do not sell speakers)
5.25" SPIKE 2 speaker plates (I sell these for $50 a pair alone or $25 a pair with a SPIKE 2 Speaker Light Kit purchase)
5.25" speaker surrounds (I sell these for $22.50 - $27.50 a pair. All of them are designed to allow light to shine through them and I have 13 different colors)
Stern Speaker Gaskets ($25.90 a pair. I do not sell these as they are not used if my Speaker Light Kit is installed)
1/2" spacers ($3.52 for 8. I do not sell these as they are not used if my Speaker Light Kit is installed)

I hope this helps,

#39 2 years ago
Quoted from DugFreez:

Well, Deadpool LE does have speaker lights from the factory. They are pretty crap, so it's easy to understand why you may have not noticed them. Deadpool LE and Iron Maiden LE also used JBL Stage 502 5.25" speakers where as (almost) all other LEs with 5.25" speakers have used Kenwood KFC-1366s speakers. So if you are going for consistency..... you might want to look to matching with the more often used Kenwood speakers if you see any other LEs in your future. I have a friend looking to do this type of upgrade on his Star Wars LE, Aerosmith LE, Guardians of the Galaxy LE, and Batman LE....and he is also switching to the Kenwood speakers in his Deadpool LE and Iron Maiden LE so they all look alike.
Here are the parts that type of 4" to 5.25" upgrade consists of:
5.25" speakers (I do not sell speakers)
5.25" SPIKE 2 speaker plates (I sell these for $50 a pair alone or $25 a pair with a SPIKE 2 Speaker Light Kit purchase)
5.25" speaker surrounds (I sell these for $22.50 - $27.50 a pair. All of them are designed to allow light to shine through them and I have 13 different colors)
Stern Speaker Gaskets ($25.90 a pair. I do not sell these as they are not used if my Speaker Light Kit is installed)
1/2" spacers ($3.52 for 8. I do not sell these as they are not used if my Speaker Light Kit is installed)
I hope this helps,

Hey Doug any update on the BKsor flames speaker kit?

#40 2 years ago
Quoted from Nazz26:

Hey Doug any update on the BKsor flames speaker kit?

No, I still hope to have them listed in the next couple of weeks.

#41 2 years ago

Thanks for the info Doug. I don't like light-shows so if your kit can be controlled and tempered (ex. low illumination and fixed light and colour) then that could be something for me, is this adjustable?

#42 2 years ago
Quoted from onyxx:

Thanks for the info Doug. I don't like light-shows so if your kit can be controlled and tempered (ex. low illumination and fixed light and colour) then that could be something for me, is this adjustable?

358 different color / color transitions, adjustable speed and adjustable brightness.

10 months later
#43 1 year ago

I've already asked Dug about this, but thought I'd throw it out to the forum.

Does anyone have a the turquoise surrounds installed? I am leaning towards getting those for my GZ Premium over the light blue ones because I think it might match the blue outline on the flame better than the light blue ones, when the power is off.

However, if possible, I'd like to see what they look installed and powered off on an actual machine to get a better feel for how they look. I know there are pics in this thread and on the listing page, but obviously installed would give me a better idea.

Thanks.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/spike-2-525-speaker-plates-amp-various-color-speaker-surrounds?hl=pinwoofer and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.