5%

(194 votes)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG20170520235150 (resized).jpg
IMG_0330 (resized).JPG
IMG_0329 (resized).JPG
12027825_10206309623932450_2151872025688564754_n (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinnyheadhead.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#29 6 years ago

Xmen is great, but good luck selling it. Crickets.

I don't buy into the underated game stuff if you are comparing a good game to a better game. Like Xmen is a darkhorse pin that is going to suprise the pinball world tomorrow and go up in demand and value? Cmon folks!

Games are rated, wishlisted, and highly valued by many for a reason. SM is great. Get that and when you are ready to sell then you can sell it. Better game. Plain and simple.

#48 6 years ago
Quoted from VolunteerPin:

Not so sure about that. I received PM's immediately upon buying my heavily modded Xmle to contact them when I decide to sell. Maybe so though For more standard examples.

I know. I was there when it was picked up by my friend from a friend from AL and then it started going around a little. It is a very sweet looking game. A good playing game also.

#74 6 years ago

Folks don't want to buy and have trouble selling Xmen because it is better. Got it!

#80 6 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

Alright, I'll bite. There are 7 X-Men LE's on the market for sale right now but 15 Spider-Man's on the market for sale. You are suggesting one of them is tougher to sell than the other?
This poll is close for a reason, both games are liked by many.

Yeah. There are over 500 more SM than Xmen LE's in folks collections. Take away pending SM there are 12 SM and 7 xmen Le's for sale. No Pendings on Xmen. 500 more SM is a lot.

Also 2 SMVE are priced the same as NIB at around $6800 (?) and 2 SMB priced at $7600 and $7800. I did not know they go for that much with chrome and back glass.

For wish list Xmen for Pinsiders is at 137 and SM is 600. Although folks may put down 2 or even 3 SM on their wish list.

Always good info to check wishlists before you buy any game. Free info.

I really think a lot of folks who voted for Xmen should vote with their wallets and go out an buy one. Show some balls! Do it!

Once again - crickets.

Xmen is a good game, but not SM good.

#82 6 years ago
Quoted from LesManley:

I did. Bought a routed Pro. It was the most money I have ever paid for any pinball machine too. Don't regret it for a second. I like the SMVE, but I don't think the value is there for me personally at the prices people are asking for them.

Xmen pro is good if you can find one. Not many own them. I mean I would not put a Xmen pro over a original SM either though. Even at $1000ish more for SM.

#110 6 years ago

Hey I think Xmen is good and a pretty good value, but just don't think it is better than SM, but after reading this thread and all the info about Xmen I would like to try it out again for sure.

Bad thing is you have to pick a side on two good games in these "vs" threads. Good thing is you get to hear some in depth info about both games. I like to read info about the game that is not my choice to see what I am missing on it. There is a lot of good info here about Xmen for sure. Thanks!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 17.50
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Haus

$ 20.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 16.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 25.95
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 25.50
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 299.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods

$ 225.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Coos Bay, OR
Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Lewiston, NY
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 64.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Lermods

Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 25.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
3D Tech. Pinball Parts

Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

6,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Clinton, OH

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinnyheadhead.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/spiderman-vault-vs-xmen-magneto-edition?tu=pinnyheadhead and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.