Topic Stats

• 11 posts
  • 8 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 months ago by ccbiggsoo7
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 3 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

spideyspots_017.jpg
s-m_019.jpg
S-M_013.jpg

#1 7 years ago

I've looked through past topics for 'owners clubs' and mod lists, but haven't found much. I know about Back Alley Creations building/subway mods and that a shaker motor can be added, but what other mods or must haves are out there?

#2 7 years ago

Biglaw does an awesome Doc Ock mod. The pinbits webbed plastics look really good.

#3 7 years ago
Quoted from DCFAN:

Biglaw does an awesome Doc Ock mod. The pinbits webbed plastics look really good.

+1

Shaker is really nicely utilized too.

#4 7 years ago

I'm a minimalist on my SM, just the Color Changer in the Super Hero Shot, webbed plastic protectors, custom slingshot plastics and target decals.

-Wes

#5 7 years ago

(Matt) @ Back Alley Creations - Buildings, sandman, and subway train mod... Believe I just read he's taking orders again. Must have - http://www.backalleycreations.com/bac%20main%20frame%20page.htm

Hemi, Has an amazing full out led light kit for the buildings and, venom, sandman and subway train. Not sure if he's making these still but I would PM him.

Web color plastics, bought mine off ebay:
ebay.com link » 5 Piece Stern Spiderman Pinball Webs Plastics Custom Colors

What DCFAN said Biglaw's Doc Ock and not sure if he still makes the green goblin orange bomb less, sweet mods!!

Web Rails from steveritchie productions.
http://steveritchiepinball.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=32&products_id=2

#7 7 years ago

Black bolt flippers and getting rid of the disembodied heads.
Sand dunes made from an old WH2O boulder set.
I made a green plastic for the GG, to get rid of the totem "O" heads, this game really needs an alternate plastics set.
The lighted BB mod looks good but a lot of glare on the PF glass.

S-M_013.jpg s-m_019.jpg spideyspots_017.jpg

#8 7 years ago

Wow, thanks guys. That's a lot of info and quick!

#9 7 years ago
Quoted from blondetall:

Wow, thanks guys. That's a lot of info and quick!

Since the artwork goes all the way under the slings you can go with the Pinbits webs and speaker spiders and eliminate the sling plastics and it makes the lower PF look wider.
I went with the red star posts and colored bulbs.
The red Pinbits display cover is another one, there is a lot of mods for this game so you can go a little bit crazy.

#10 7 years ago

I just recently added the Hemi mods with the BackAlley mods/

7 years later
#11 4 months ago

wish someone made a decent topper for spiderman, ones available pretty much suck!

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 1,000.00
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside