Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 60 posts
  • 35 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by zene10
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

yummy (resized).jpg
    IMG_20180507_130647 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider trekkie1978.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#15 5 years ago
    Quoted from jar155:

Run away from this thought. Guardians is decent on its best days while Spider-Man is one of Stern's best.
    Spider-Man also has a depth to its code that Guardians won't match. The code is bland as all get out on Guardians.
    Once the new game shine wears off on GOTG, which took about 10 plays for me, you'll be wishing you either had your Spider-Man back or had rolled the money into a different game. Get more time on Guardians first. Really make sure you think it will hold your interest in the long run.

When was the last time you played guardians? The new code on it is excellent.

All my friends are having a blast playing it too.

#30 5 years ago
    Quoted from jar155:

Excellent is a major stretch. There's one on location a few minutes drive away from me. I check on it after updates. It's passable. It's no longer awful, but it's still just in the mid-tier range for Stern titles, especially compared to other recent releases. Spider-Man has some stellar code and the layout is superior. In a direct comparison, Guardians really only wins out in art.

Excellent being a stretch?

1 - Code isn't 100% finished yet.

2 - People have a lot of FUN playing the game. All reviews of people who have played it, is that they have a blast playing.

3 - Pinball is suppose to be fun. If people have fun or a blast playing the game, then the machine did exactly what it was designed to do.

You should really lighten up on the negativity. Your constantly repeated negative opinions carry no more weight than others.

#38 5 years ago
    Quoted from Sinestro:

Please, the only one here in this thread that consistently makes himself look stupid is you. It's easy to rattle off how much you've played GOTG, but I can tell by your weak attacks on it that you know nothing of it.
    It's typical of your attacks. You like to walk around Pinside like your shit doesn't stink, attack games and people on here, then merely say it's just "your opinion". Your shtick is getting old and more and more people are wising up to it.
    So in parting, I have only one last thing to say to you.
    Abobo Lee Bobo Abobo Lee Bo!

Awesome post!!!

Some posters on pinside just have a broken record syndrome.

Let's analyze Guardians:

- Art A+
    - Layout A-
    - Rules (as of today) B to B+
    - Music A+
    - Callouts B
    - Multi-ball modes A+ (Cherry bomb, Orb and Groot multi-balls are a blast to play)
    - Light show (LE & Premium) A+

#41 5 years ago
    Quoted from jar155:

There. I played it again during lunch for anybody worried.

Maybe that's why you don't like the game...you barely scratched the surface of the code.

#49 5 years ago
    Quoted from jar155:

Grilled chicken sandwich with a side salad. Crushed it.

yummy (resized).jpgyummy (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider trekkie1978.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/spiderman-or-guardians?tu=trekkie1978 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.