189.JPG
IMG_2207.JPG
IMG_2239.JPG
IMG_2225.JPG
IMG_2219.JPG
IMG_2218.JPG
IMG_2222.JPG
#1 13 years ago

I thought I would share a few mods I have installed on my Spiderman Black. Most recently I installed 3 colored spidey plastics. These plastics replace the clear colored plastics that are installed at Sandman, Doc Ock and shooter lane areas.
Also installed a chrome coin door, polished stainless steel shooter rod.
Sorry about the pics, I have very low light in my game room and had a heck of a time getting clear pics.
If any one has or knows about mods for Spiderman please share with us!
Spiderman rocks!

IMG_2222.JPGIMG_2222.JPG IMG_2218.JPGIMG_2218.JPG IMG_2219.JPGIMG_2219.JPG IMG_2225.JPGIMG_2225.JPG IMG_2239.JPGIMG_2239.JPG IMG_2207.JPGIMG_2207.JPG

#2 13 years ago

Looks good. You can add some leds. If you put blue leds in the sling gi it will glow your pinbot web protectors.

189.JPG189.JPG 190.JPG190.JPG 193.JPG193.JPG

#3 13 years ago

Thanks Tatman, they look great! I have installed a few LED's but will defiantly be ordering some for slings, they really do bring to life the web protectors!!

#4 13 years ago

Nice looking Spider-man.Pinball life has some LEDS you can get for Green goblin and Venom,Pinball pro has a Subwoofer. The webbies look good too.I bought a toy Spider-man figure from Walmart and put it next to the spinner.Where did you get your spiderman toy figure from?

I see you have the topper,did you also get the topper light kit and the undermount kit?

#5 13 years ago

I haven't ordered the topper lights yet Scooter, I need one for my Family Guy as well, and will order two of them. Did you install the under light kit? And would you recommend it?
I also do have the Subwoofer, it kicks butt!

My kids gave me the Spiderman figure for Christmas, don't know where they purchased it (I would suspect Walmart). I'm sure you can find one on E-bay, it stands about 6" tall.

#6 13 years ago

Yes Bill2626,I think the under lights compliment the topper lights.Think tatman has them too!

Spider-man is my Favorite game. I just need my legs.LOL

#7 13 years ago

I have the under cab light on my LOTR and it looks great. You can get webbed side armor from www.steveritchiepinball.com

#8 13 years ago

Speaking of legs, check out these bolt head caps. They really dress up the standard bolt heads.

IMG_2243.JPGIMG_2243.JPG

#9 13 years ago

Sounds like I am going to have to add the under cab lighting to my next order.
The Spiderman Black comes from Stern with chromed webbed side armor SealClubber, however it is not quite as nice as Steve Ritchie's. Steve has a bit more detail in his, the are extremely nice!

#10 13 years ago

I have the under lights on all 3 super hero games, spidy,bdk,Iron Man
bill2626 where did you get the caps for the leg bolts?

058.JPG058.JPG 057.JPG057.JPG

#11 13 years ago

Nice collection Tatman!! The lightimg effect under the group of machines looks great!!
I purchased my bolt caps at ACE hardware or try www.boltdepot.com/Chrome-Bolt-Covers.aspx.
There are a few different designs available, I have skulls on my Twilight Zone. The pic I sent just does not do them justice. They are high quality chrome with a nice ridge pattern on the sides.

#12 13 years ago

Tatman, did you place the LED's in your batman? Looks wicked with the incredible topper. I can't wait to see your Iron Man with the topper.

I still need to get under-cab lights for my LOTR. The topper on my LOTR is so awesome. People get a kick when they see it.

I just ordered some Bally/Williams pinmats for my gameroom, but I can't seem to find anything remotely artsy to simulate a pinmat for my Lord of the Rings.

As for your spider-man black, bill2626, it looks ridiculous cool (especially the legs). The only mod I can think of, besides the Steve Ritchie side-armor and LED's you may want to check out is the shaker-motor for your Spider-Man.

#13 13 years ago

The black version has the shaker installed.

#14 13 years ago

Ah. I figured one of limited Stern run games had one.

I can't think of anything else that can pimp out the black spider-man more.

#15 13 years ago

What are these pinmats and where can I get them?

#16 13 years ago

I got a few of them off of Ebay today. The guy sells stuff from/for gamerooms and amusement centers. Bally/Williams used to make these for promo use (aka shwag) for their more popular pinballs. They are simply black mats that go at the foot of your pinball machine, with the logo for the game title.

As far as I can remember, they made them for White Water, Scared Stiff, Funhouse, and Monster Bash. I have seen some for Twilight Zone, and I could have swore to have seen mats made for Indiana Jones & Addams Family.

They are extremely tough to find, let alone find pinmats that people actually want to sell. This summer I'll take some gameroom pics and you'll see the pinmats lying around.

Maybe bill2626 can track down some licensed material to make a pinmat (or simply find a table mat) for his black spider-man? I'd give anything to find a mat for my Lord of the Rings.

WH20_pinmat.jpgWH20_pinmat.jpg

#17 13 years ago

Cool. I want some. Hmmm. Could probably have them made by an auto mat shop.

#18 13 years ago

One very simple mod I did that I'm totally digging is that I swapped out all the #44s on the backbox with colored #44s. The right 5 bulbs I swapped with red bulbs and the left 5 I swapped with blue bulbs. It makes the right ramp red and the left ramp blue, making the machine look stronger with the Spider-Man colors.

#19 13 years ago

The floor mats are hot, I would get one for every machine if they were available! Jar, thanks for the tip on the backbox, that is easy enough to do, I will give it a shot.

I cant stop looking at the pic of Tatman's 3 super hero machines all lined up... It doesn't get much better that that!!

#20 13 years ago

I really like the chrome coin door - They just bring it to the next level I think

#21 13 years ago

What size are those mats, 2' by 2.5'?

#22 13 years ago

They are standard size floor/door mats that cover the leg distances, SC. I'll get more information when I get them this week. The guy is sending them out from LA today.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 20.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

8,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Little River, SC
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 64.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Lermods

$ 16.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 25.50
$ 17.50
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Haus

Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 25.95
Hey modders!
Your shop name here

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/spiderman-mods and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.