You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Picture_013.jpg
Picture_009.jpg
Picture_009.jpg
#1 13 years ago

I installed some red spiders in the speaker grills last night in my Spiderman Black, thought I would post a few picks.

I purchased them from Pinbits.com. $18.00 for the pair. Pam over at Pinbits is absolutely great to deal with!

Picture_009.jpgPicture_009.jpg Picture_009.jpgPicture_009.jpg Picture_013.jpgPicture_013.jpg

#2 13 years ago

Nice touch! I like the Steve Ritchie webbies you've got there too!
Where did you get your Spider-Man action figure? I've been hunting for just the right one for some time now, and that one looks nice!

#3 13 years ago

Those look really nice, you think Stern would have splurged and incorporated those into the original design.

#4 13 years ago

Looks great! Does Stern have fancy speaker grills on any of its games? I really like games with custom grills. A couple of my pins have them, and I think it helps to set them apart from the rest of the pack.

#5 13 years ago

Very cool Bill2626! I was wondering how those looked since they are not pictured on the site. Thanks for posting a picture I think it looks great. $18 mod that looks cool, how can you beat that?

#6 13 years ago

Where did you get your Spider-Man action figure?

My son picked it up a Target I beleive Shock me, its pretty cool because it is pose-able and as you can see I tucked it in between the ramps and filled in an open space. I would try Amazon, I beleive I saw them there...

I was wondering how those looked since they are not pictured on the site.

I was wondering the same thing The Dude Abides - I decided to just take a chance and just buy the darn things. I posted the pics so you all could see what they looked like. They just snap in, no tape or anything is needed. You can't beat the price! Great mod for the money - Place your order!!

Thanks guys...

#7 13 years ago

Those speaker panels look sweet, bill2626!

God, I need to finish up work this week so I can get back on the machine and try for the combo record.

#8 13 years ago

I might have to get me some of those, Nice!!

#9 13 years ago

Good upgrade. The webbies are also a no-brainer. Has anyone upgraded to the chrome SRP kit on their standard red SM yet? Used the reversible color inserts? I wonder if that poseable SM will start to hunch over after a while? I guess you could just Superglue the joints.

#10 13 years ago

Thank you. Was wondering what they looked like. The people at Pinbits are great and they have all sorts of cool stuff but their website could be better.

#11 13 years ago

Looks great. I ordered a set.

#12 13 years ago

I wonder if that poseable SM will start to hunch over after a while?

Its not an issue - Good and solid!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Machine - For Sale
Rockford, IL
$ 17.50
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Haus

$ 16.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
arcade-cabinets.com

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 25.95
$ 20.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 64.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Lermods

Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

8,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Little River, SC
$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 16.50
Lighting - Led
Lermods

$ 299.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 25.50
$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 79.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Arcade Upkeep

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/spiderman-mod-1 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.