Spiderman combo mulitball

By roadshow16

11 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

#1 11 years ago

I just had my best game ever on Spider, managed to complete Super Hero and make it back to Battle Royale a second time, finishing with 1.3 billion.

During 2x playfield after Super Hero had been completed I started a multiball I have never seen before, Combo Multiball. It was a 2 ball multiball, but I had no idea what I had to do in it (shoot combos I guess!) and as I started armed at the dock in tandem with it the DMD didn't provide much info.

Just wondering if anyone else has seen this? How many combo's had I done to start this? What did I have to do during the multiball?

Amazing stuff, I thought that I had seen everything that Spidey had to offer, but Lyman and Steve continue to amaze me, great game

#2 11 years ago

Awesome score! Never heard of combo multiball on a SM before. Nice! A new goal to shoot for.

#3 11 years ago

huge score, how long did you play for?

#4 11 years ago

Combo multiball starts at your 50th combo. Not sure what the rules are about stacking it with other multiballs, but if you light and hit spider sense you get add-a-ball.

I've only ever gotten it once, drained before I learned anything about the scoring rules. Congrats on the killer score.

#5 11 years ago

Awsome, thought it was at 50 combo's but wasn't sure.

I think the game was about 40 minutes or so. Its the first time that I have really been able to capitalize on the 2x playfield after Super Hero. Every time I have completed it before I have drained pretty quick. I managed to get into Bank Bust and get dock ock mulitiplied and managed to get a jackpot of around 55 million! I couldn't beleive it when I saw that.

Anyone else have any more info on combo multiball?

#6 11 years ago

For the longest time my combo champion score was 49. Doh. Finally had one game break 50 and saw "combo multiball" but it was immediately stacked witih BSM, so like others,have no idea on scoring.

#7 11 years ago

AWESOME job!

I've gotten it a number of times, but NEVER done well. Especially hard when stacked with another MB.

I think the scoring is based on combos hit, with a base jackpot that gets multiplied by the number of combos in the string. seems like big points can get racked up, but I'm also pretty sure that there's a timer that resets, so you have to hit your combo in a given time frame or get reset.

Usually my arms are about to fall off when I get to it. My best score is $1.5B - on 5 total balls (2 EBs by completing the first round of villians twice...once after SH) and my arms were literally shaking as the game finished.

2 years later
#8 9 years ago

Say what? I was listening to an old Pinball podcast tonite and they mentioned Spidey combo multiball. I had to rewind it to make sure I heard correctly! This is so exciting! Yet another reason to love SM. I looked at the DMD after I played just now and my combo champ is 43. Just 7 shy of starting the multiball. So cool that I have another thing to focus on in an already great game!
Sorry to be a necromancer with this thread, but I was just so excited I had to resurrect!
Have a fun weekend! I know I will with my buddy Spidey.

#9 9 years ago

Wow that is a great score. I got a long way to go. I've had SM for about a month now and I think my combo high is like 12. I can get to Battle Royale every few games but yet to reach Super Hero.

#10 9 years ago

SM is such a rush and CMB is a nice reward for flowing those shots. Congrats!

#11 9 years ago

Lyman's rules on Spidey are practically perfect in every way. He went full Mary Poppins on SM.

#12 9 years ago

Yea, I think spiderman is just about the perfect game. Steve ritchie flow with lots of toys and the third ramp / flipper + lyman's best rules. It's a complete masterpiece.

#13 9 years ago

I liked spidey a lot. Then I learned about the 2x and 3x shots. That took the game over the top for me. I love it now. Then, I learn about this combo multi ball. What else don't I know, I have to wonder! Lyman is the king! Keeper for sure right up there w lotr, acdc and met in terms of stern awesomeness.

#14 9 years ago

Made it there twice. No clue what I was do to though. Great game.

1 week later
#15 9 years ago

This could easily turn into a celebration thread. Battle Royale SJP with 3x running on the right ramp? Yeeaaayusssss!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 16.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 17.50
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Haus

$ 25.50
Machine - For Sale
Lombard, IL
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

Machine - For Sale
Rockford, IL
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 299.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods

Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

6,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Fairfield, CT
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 16.50
Lighting - Led
Lermods

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 25.95
$ 20.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 64.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Lermods

$ 17.00
Cabinet - Decals
Nordic Pinball Supply

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/spiderman-combo-mulitball and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.