Topic Stats

• 19 posts
  • 10 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 13 years ago by TZBen
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 13 years ago

What is a fair price for a 2007 Spiderman? I have been looking and on ebay they range from approx 4500.00 to as high as 6495.00 then pay shipping on top of both. Seems high for a used machine and a bit risky for a bid on e-bay without checking out the machine. Being new to this I do not want to walk off the side off a cliff just yet. Is patience the best thing on a Spiderman pin? Thanks for any direction.

#2 13 years ago

It's an expensive game right now. Expect to pay $3,700 at minimum for one. I had a deal fall through for one and it was a real heartbreaker.

#3 13 years ago

If it didn't cost $500 to ship a pin here I would order a new one. The wife won't go for that again, though. There's one on route here for $3700 and I figure that is a good price as it would cost me $5700 for a new one.

#4 13 years ago

If you cant see it or play it dont buy it. Unless your ordering it off of treasure cove.

#5 13 years ago

jar155 and SC are right on the money.

Route & On-Location "Red Suit" Spider-Mans go for around $3700. "Black Suit" Collector's Edition Spider-Man goes for more nowadays. The better condition game (Red or Black Suit), the higher the price...aka Home Use Only Spider-Mans [HUO].

New In Box Spider-Mans [NIB] are still out there. They haven't been producing them for a while now, so expect to pay for that premium (up towards $6000-7000 for one of those).

#6 13 years ago

I see where pinballsales.com has one used for 3700. Who knows what shape it's in. They might have a new one, too, but they aren't cheap. There aren't a lot out there right now.

#7 13 years ago

The cheapest NIB red I see now is $5200. Two months ago you could get one for $4500. Tax season the culprit?

#8 13 years ago

5,200 doesnt seem that bad it would be worth it. If you ever wanted to sell it in the future you could make bank off of a huo spiderman.

#9 13 years ago

Thank you for all the information. Not sure if I want to spend that much on my first pin game but I do like the Spiderman theme and it seems as though this game has a great rating at this point. I plan on trying to find one nearby and play it before I drop a bunch of $$$$ down on one.
I can always keep my eye's out for a nice Family Guy pin as I have seen that pin being played on youtube and was laughing at all the remarks.

Thanks again to all for the information......From the NewGuy!

#10 13 years ago

What the heck is a "Shaker Motor"? Like I said...new to this and have no idea. My guess, is it is a componet that shakes the machine a bit during certain shots. Is that something that makes the game much better and something that should be added?

#11 13 years ago

It is installed under the left flipper button under the Tilt bob. It basically is a weight on a shaft offset so when it spins the cabinet shakes. Kinda like a mini crankshaft. Certain hits cause it to shake. Adds a tactile sensation to the game. I installed the shaker in my LOTR and def will add it to my SM or any machine which accepts it. Haven't had it set off the tilt yet but I have my machines set the the loosest setting. For $170 bucks it is expensive but worth it IMO.

#12 13 years ago

loren3233, check out Pinside's "bang for your buck" listings. You'll find lots of incredible pins, with price tags that aren't quite as ridiculous as one like Stern's Spider-Man.

http://pinside.com/pinball/top-100/bangforbuck/

#13 13 years ago

I will check it out for sure. I did speak with Nick at pinball company.com and the spiderman is NIB but not sure if I can spend 5200 for one and if I did I would want to hear from the members if they have ever had dealings good/bad from pinball company.com

#14 13 years ago

Sometimes I regret selling the black one I picked up that was in a flood. It was such a wreck though that almost no part could be considered reliable even if it worked at the time.

#15 13 years ago

I'm glad I got mine NIB for $3.8k. Such an awesome game!!

Where are you located?If you sarch, you can get them cheap....just takes time and luck.

#16 13 years ago

The Spidey blacks are going for $13k over here at the moment, big bucks indeed.

#17 13 years ago

I am in Northern California near Sacramento. You have any ideas where I can find one cheap Stavs?
13K for a Black Spiderman? Where is that Leigh?

#18 13 years ago

CAlifornia...that I dont know. I'm all the way on the other side in Allentown, PA. Games seem more expensive in Cali as well. Sorry I cant help

#19 13 years ago

start watching the SF craigslist. A ton of deals on their.

sfbay.craigslist.org link

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 20.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 16.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

Machine - For Sale
Rockford, IL
Machine - For Sale
Milford, CT
$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 17.00
Cabinet - Decals
Nordic Pinball Supply

6,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Saint Johns, MI
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 64.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Lermods

$ 16.50
Lighting - Led
Lermods

$ 25.50
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

$ 25.95
$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 17.50
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Haus

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/spiderman-2007 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.