20160109_134130_(resized).jpg
20160109_134134_(resized).jpg
20160109_134138_(resized).jpg
20160109_134142_(resized).jpg
ASM317_02-659x1024_(resized).jpg
800722-8015new_storyimage2331189_full_(resized).jpg
pasted_image_(resized).png
pasted_image_(resized).png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider robotron.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#304 8 years ago
Quoted from kaneda:

So do it...upload a picture of this new Spider-Man playfield vs RZs....I love how everyone refers to RZ's art as a package deal...makes stomaching the playfield art easier? Let's compare apples to apples shall we?

rz is a all new game and 1000 cheaper am I correct? we tawking spidey ve, don't know how rz comes into play here.

#330 8 years ago
Quoted from kaneda:

The problem in pinball now is pricing does not reflect cost to build. Stern is making a profit here and people cry foul. Meanwhile, what would JJP have had to charge to make a profit on WOZ / Hobbit? They literally went bankrupt with WOZ. Imagine if they were like Spooky and charged you what it actually cost to make WOZ plus enough to make money to keep the company going. WOZ would have been 12-15K. For those who say a company took a loss to get into the category, that's not how it works. Sure Microsoft can take a loss to make Xbox because they have billions elsewhere. Stern HAS TO profit and grow to keep growing. They just moved into a huge new factory. Need to hire more people. Will make more pins. But they are priced exactly where they need to be. Only thing that will drive price down is competition. They literally have none.

are you doing accounting for stern now? they will ask the sky for all I care. everybody has a limit and I for one NEVER count anybodys money but my own. this rehash imho is high and I will sit this title out. I have purchased 6 new pins last year even though I have rock fantasy 10 minutes from my house (they have like 25 pins). I am not a tire kicker, nor am I a millionaire. everybody has a limit and mine was at about $5600 I paid 4300 for nib iron man ve btw and to me that was a bargain compaired to this.

#472 8 years ago
Quoted from jchiu:

2% Mary Jane's left boob is lopsided

that looks horrible, they need to change that sling before release!!!

#613 8 years ago
Quoted from robertmee:

It was 895 not 985 and that was msrp just as smve msrp is 7500. Be consistent in your argument, redo the numbers and you'll see why fireball as a new innovative game is a much better value than a reskinned SM.
895 today is 5100....if SMVE has an MSRP or hell even a discounted price of 5100 it would be a homerun.

well stern is trying to hit a grand slam with the price imho.
i would have been in at that 5100 price as well as many more others. i bought a im ve and would have bought sm ve. not looking to spend 6800 on a rehash. i hate when people say this aint a poormans hobby. very condenscending. the richest people i know are very shrewd with their money and would never pay 6k+ for a pin.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 64.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Lermods

Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 79.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Arcade Upkeep

$ 25.95
$ 16.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

$ 25.50
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Lewiston, NY
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 17.50
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Haus

$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PR Mods

Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 20.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider robotron.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/spider-man-vault-edition-images-are-here?tu=robotron and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.