20160109_134130_(resized).jpg
20160109_134134_(resized).jpg
20160109_134138_(resized).jpg
20160109_134142_(resized).jpg
ASM317_02-659x1024_(resized).jpg
800722-8015new_storyimage2331189_full_(resized).jpg
pasted_image_(resized).png
pasted_image_(resized).png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider DuckBrian.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#211 8 years ago
Quoted from IdahoRealtor:

Man, what a bitch-fest. I really need to spend less time on here.
As if all the bitching about the "bad photoshop" art on Game of Thrones wasn't bad enough. Now Stern delivers hand-drawn comic art on SMVE and still the same bitching. Seriously, stop being such whiny bitches.
Also, most of you are acting like total noobs in regards to the price, as if the MSRP is the real street price. This is clearly priced like a Premium, so expect low-$6000s + shipping - mid-$6000s shipped. This was rumored to be Premium pricing from the get-go. No shockers here.
Done with this thread.

^^^^^OMG, yes, this 100%^^^^
People love to bitch just to see their words in print evidently, its slowly taking what little joy there was remaining on Pinside. It's freaking RGP Part Deux!

#238 8 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

Oh please - when contemplating whether to spend $6500 on a product, people are going to express their opinions about it. It's not a casual purchase.
Should everyone just fall in line, say it's perfect, and order every single new title without having a thought in their head?

No, but there is already another thread seemingly completely devoted to people bitching about the price when it was announced that it was going to carry premium pricing so it's just a continuation of that. Everyone knew what the approximate pricepoint was going to be before this was announced today.

#244 8 years ago
Quoted from kporter946286:

I guess the VE TRON will be $8,500 when it comes out then! LoL!
I think it looks great! WNBJM looking really good at $4500 NIB now

If you can truly get one for $4500, I would jump on it. We absolutely love ours!

#284 8 years ago
Quoted from jchiu:

Everything was a rumor until today. It's interesting when people buy such expensive toys, many lose perspective of what you can buy for $2,000.
It's the same game with different art and some improvements. Is it worth $2,000 more? Think of everything you can buy for $2,000 - for the same game play.

If you thought it was a rumor, you were absolutely in denial because there were many, many people who generally have solid information from distributors on here saying that it was going to be priced in the premium price range. I'm not defending the price at all, so please don't misunderstand that, I'm just saying that this has all been hashed out beforehand and people are acting like it's a big shock.

#320 8 years ago
Quoted from jchiu:

Didnt Stern themselves tell people on Facebook not to listen to rumors that SMVE was going to be produced, even though most distributors said it was next? Everything was a rumor until today.

Not that I know or can find in their FB history. It was a rumor this Summer, pretty common assumption the last 2 months.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Lewiston, NY
$ 20.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 27.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

$ 25.50
$ 16.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark

Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 79.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Arcade Upkeep

$ 17.50
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Haus

$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PR Mods

$ 25.95
7,900 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Delta, BC
Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 16.50
Lighting - Led
Lermods

$ 64.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Lermods

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider DuckBrian.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/spider-man-vault-edition-images-are-here?tu=DuckBrian and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.