Topic Stats

• 4 posts
  • 3 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by ccbiggsoo7
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

One image has been uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

1489796120060-1268957188 (resized).jpg

#1 2 years ago

Picked up a really nice SM from 2008 yesterday and have been busy modding it. Added an LED OCD board that came with the game, hooked it up to an external sub, added a red trough light and a red backboard flasher mod that is tied to the pop bumpers so it lights every time the pops are hit.

Also installed an RGB under-cabinet light mod that hooks directly to the flashers so you can choose which color you want tied to an individual flasher. For me, I hooked the red and blue to the sandman flashers and the green to one of the goblin flashers. Totally customizable and takes no longer to install than hooking up an external sub, just a few minutes! The mod will work with all versions of Stern Spider-Man, including the VE.

This kit can also be installed on many other games as I have it installed on my Ironman, Baywatch, LOTR, Metallica, POTC and Funhouse. If you want to hook it to game we don't list it for, please send us a note and we can look into it.

A short video showing the SM mods in action is below.

The under-cabinet light is offered at $60 shipped, the backboard flasher and trough lights, which can be done in red, green, blue, white or purple are offered at $35 and $18.99 shipped, respectively. All are available in my Pinside shop and if you want more than one under-cab kit, let us know and we can provide a discount.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/shops/1016-lermods/00739-spiderman-pinball-undercabinet-led-strip-lighting-kit

Thanks!
Rob
Lermods.com

#2 2 years ago

This is exactly what I need for my Spider-Man. Subwoofer and Shaker already installed. This game is so intense the only thing it's missing is some extra light show! Cannot wait to install these mods.

#3 2 years ago

Thanks a million! All three Items already received.

1489796120060-1268957188 (resized).jpg

#4 2 years ago

gonna order in a few!

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
$ 45.00
Cabinet - Other
...redshiftLED
$ 25.50
$ 48.00
Cabinet - Other
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 50.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball
$ 14.95
4,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
North Port, FL
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 20.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
$ 55.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos
Machine - For Sale
Halethorpe, MARYLAND
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
Lighting - Backbox
Rock Custom Pinball
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 16.50
Lighting - Led
Lermods
$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
Pin Mods
$ 45.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos
7,200 (OBO)
Sale Pending!
West Greenwich, RI
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 1,000.00
$ 64.00
4,300 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Commack, NY

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside