• 5 posts
  • 3 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by RyanClaytor
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 3 years ago

Hi all,

Just picked up a new (to me) O.G. Stern Spider-Man. Sounds and music are pretty low. Jacked it all the way up in adjustments. Still low. Is there a master volume somewhere?

Thank,
Ryan

#2 3 years ago

Original Speakers or upgraded?? Some replacement speaker kits come with a secondary volume adjustment.

#3 3 years ago

I'm guessing original. They don't have spiders on them or anything.

#4 3 years ago
Quoted from RyanClaytor:

Hi all,
Just picked up a new (to me) O.G. Stern Spider-Man. Sounds and music are pretty low. Jacked it all the way up in adjustments. Still low. Is there a master volume somewhere?
Thank,
Ryan

On the system menu, try going into utilities->reset->reset factory settings and that will set everything to factory levels in case there's some setting that's causing this.

Also, verify that it has the latest software on it. 2.00 is the most recent:
http://www.sternpinball.com/game-code/game-code-spider-man

#5 3 years ago

Figured it out. I adjusted the volume via adjustment #47 and that did not do the trick. I finally tried adjusting the volume via the VOLUME BUTTONS (Ha-ha!) ...and that worked.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside