S-M_012.jpg
image.jpg
CIMG5104.JPG
image.jpg
IMG_2747.JPG
IMG_2746.JPG
IMG_2744.JPG
IMG_2745.JPG

There are 59 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
#51 9 years ago
Quoted from Darth_Chris:

Hey next time you re around PM me. I'll cure you about your AC/DC issues. Changing that cannon for the refinery die cast helped improve the line of sight. Have you tried the last code polish ? You owe it to yourself to give it another chance.
Seriously, stop by, always beer, sport, pins and funny stories to share lol.

Love to stop by! I usually get out there every year or two for a conference and/or a Habs game.

I have never put blades in before, and the ones for SM look awesome. I am really thinking of mirrors for it though to go with the chrome package.

#52 9 years ago
Quoted from Apollyon:

Love to stop by! I usually get out there every year or two for a conference and/or a Habs game.
I have never put blades in before, and the ones for SM look awesome. I am really thinking of mirrors for it though to go with the chrome package.

Yes to mirrors on SM!!!

image-433.jpgimage-433.jpgimage-722.jpgimage-722.jpg

#53 9 years ago
Quoted from MK6PIN:

Yes to mirrors on SM!!!

Agreed

DSC08582.JPGDSC08582.JPG

DSC08563.JPGDSC08563.JPG

#54 9 years ago

Those look awesome! I have put them on IM, Xmen and Tron. They are subtle, but look really nice. I always wait until I am more or less done modding a machine before putting them on. But I think I am going to order a couple now. One for SM and one for Met Prem.

#55 9 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

Agreed

DSC08582.JPG 244 KB

DSC08563.JPG 330 KB

It's official.....Centerflank takes way better pictures than I do!!!.....digging those red backbox on the backboard....might try that.......either way, the mirrors really rock on this title..my favorite!!!

#56 9 years ago

Now back to the important issue raised earlier .... what finish for the coin door? I love plated coin doors, so there I said it! I usually spring for them on my Sterns and plate slotless door blanks for my B/W's. So this Op should be going with the chrome doors full out. I mean come on, they would look good on any game but on this game they would really pop.

Also look at the Spidey shooter rods...which come in red or black Spidey.

#57 9 years ago
Quoted from jeffspinballpalace:

Now back to the important issue raised earlier .... what finish for the coin door? I love plated coin doors, so there I said it! I usually spring for them on my Sterns and plate slotless door blanks for my B/W's. So this Op should be going with the chrome doors full out. I mean come on, they would look good on any game but on this game they would really pop.
Also look at the Spidey shooter rods...which come in red or black Spidey.

You can also get Greg at Mind Orbits to make a blu/ red pulsing shooter rod....majorly cool!!!

#58 9 years ago

I have a red SM custom shooter rod (see pics on 1st page). It looks extremely good. Very well done.

I am 50-50 on the chrome coin door. On some games it looks like too much. On the admantium Xmen that a pinsider did, it looked super cool. They are not cheap for sure. That likely has been what has kept me from getting one to see how it would look.

#59 9 years ago
Quoted from Apollyon:

I have a red SM custom shooter rod (see pics on 1st page). It looks extremely good. Very well done.
I am 50-50 on the chrome coin door. On some games it looks like too much. On the admantium Xmen that a pinsider did, it looked super cool. They are not cheap for sure. That likely has been what has kept me from getting one to see how it would look.

Amen to the cost issue. I'd do it, but $400 is, well, ouch!

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
Sound/Speakers
There are 59 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/spider-man-faux-le-edition/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.